Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2008 10:39 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Would like to apologize first of all for posting on almost every School Rumble Ni Gakki Ep, I just had to lol...

As expected, a wonderful answer from Yakumo although it wasn't the answer I was looking for but am pretty satisfied...

Harima, interrupted again with that confession damn I thought he was gonna do it T_T but ahh well, something to look forward to in the future School Rumbles Eps (if there really is)...

that last episode was good, it was satisfying hehe...
Brilliant series overall, thoroughly enjoyed it one episode after another...
There isn't one episode where I didn't laugh so goddamn hard (damn it was great) and my neighbors are prolly pissed at me for doing something disturbing in the early morning... Haha couldn't care less, it was fun...

Heard that the 3rd season will only consist of OVAs o.o but I really hope they make another series, really want to know who Harima ends up with...

Again my apologies on posting on almost all the episode and especially something so long in the last one hehe... Well, thanks for the fun School Rumble :) you have my utmost respect ^_^
May 8, 2008 10:30 AM

Apr 2008
SERIES! SERIES!

It's a shame that Harima failed his confession again (damn that Mangoku ringtone, lolx). But, this is a good sign that School Rumble is not finished yet. I have to see this.

Aug 20, 2008 4:33 AM
Jul 2008
Sylpheed said:
SERIES! SERIES!

It's a shame that Harima failed his confession again (damn that Mangoku ringtone, lolx). But, this is a good sign that School Rumble is not finished yet. I have to see this.

the three slashed "DOM!!" roflmao jus like Kiefferdenn said there wasnt a single ep i didnt have to pause while i was caugh up in the biggest ROFLcopter u cld imagine >.<
<3 ur banner.. maby ill come back and steal it leter ^_^ "kawaii!! Auu.."
school rumble OVA !?!= WANTT!! ^_^
Aug 25, 2008 4:23 AM

May 2008
Yeah was really great, this term.
Other than many series it could hold it's quality although we didn't make any progress at all.....
Well next is the manga for me
Aug 28, 2008 4:29 AM

Jan 2008
Stupid phone!! Harima almost confessed >__>
Hanai is still on the kite XD

I liked the first season better for some reason, though I'm not saying this season was bad, just not as epic as the first. 8/10
Sep 11, 2008 3:43 PM

May 2008
i really liked the last episode, because im sure itll make me pick up the manga. i was thinking, YES, THIS ANIME IS FINALLY GOING SOMEWHERE. lol.

Sep 21, 2008 4:20 AM

Mar 2008
I can't find this episode anyhwere. Who subbed it?
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Sep 24, 2008 12:24 PM

Mar 2008
MTB-san said:
I can't find this episode anyhwere. Who subbed it?

To be more specific, the only sub of ep 26 I've found is from Your-Mom, and the only link to it on their site is broken. Is there anywhere I can get this episode?
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Sep 26, 2008 7:13 PM

Sep 2008
MTB-san said:
To be more specific, the only sub of ep 26 I've found is from Your-Mom, and the only link to it on their site is broken. Is there anywhere I can get this episode?

Try on mininova torrent site.
The last one, nooooo, lol. Now i have to see the OVA's, it's a shame that there are only 2, i wonder how it will finish...
This episode made me start read the manga :P
I will miss School Rumble, it is a great serie!!
I almost belived that Harima woul'd confess in this episode but the cellphone, damn...

Sep 28, 2008 4:34 PM

Nov 2007
Waited for Nuke to finish subbing this and I don't regret it.. Enjoyed this season just as much as the first, very sweet finish to this too.
Dec 10, 2008 11:55 AM

May 2008
Damn it Harima you lost you chance again. I wonder if Hanai will still be on the kite at the beginning of the next series. he just apears england on the kite.
Apr 16, 2009 9:05 AM

Mar 2008
aero said:
I liked the first season better for some reason, though I'm not saying this season was bad, just not as epic as the first. 8/10

I'm thinking the same, I just laughed more while watching the first season.

Jun 28, 2009 6:13 AM
Jun 2009
I think it's hard for yakumo to let go of the one she loves for her sister...
i still wan to watch more harima and yakumo scenes but sadly there will be no S3 for school rumble
Jul 27, 2009 10:01 PM

Dec 2008
(sigh)...Well at least it was funny...even though Harima is still single.
Jul 29, 2009 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
I liked the series but was looking for more of an ending or some conclusions. It seems to warrant another season and the OVAs dont finish anything. So just got to wait for another season, I suppose.
Sep 6, 2009 11:57 PM

Apr 2008
aezakmi2494 said:
I think it's hard for yakumo to let go of the one she loves for her sister...
i still wan to watch more harima and yakumo scenes but sadly there will be no S3 for school rumble

what?! no season 3?!?!?! nooo! what the hell. there's not even a ending of the series....
Oct 23, 2009 4:35 AM

Oct 2008
This is ridiculous. The relationship between Harima and Tenma is right back where it started. I didn't really like the part with the ghost; the childhood scenes were ok. Other than that I found the scenes at the school average. This season definitely cannot compare to the 1st season at all.

The ending is just so frustrating. It's like no progress has been made at all. As a comedy, this series is one of the best I've ever watched (especially the 1st season); in terms of romance and progressing the plot, this series is an epic failure.

Having heard that there isn't any proper conclusion to School Rumble in the 3rd "season", which is only a short 2 episode OVA (ep 25, 26) instead of an entire season, I can only hope that School Rumble eventually comes to a proper conclusion someday.

No matter who each of the characters end up with, just give me a proper ending!
Nov 5, 2009 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
This ending was kinda better than the "first season" one. And the childhood scene was nice.
Jan 10, 2010 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
Tbh, i liked the ending, since well it didnt end. It gave me a sense of an on-going fun high-school experience, one that still has lots of experiences and fun times ahead...Had it have ended-ended, then id have to move on but since im so attatched to the characters of school rumble i felt this ending was what i wanted <3
Feb 12, 2010 8:42 AM

Dec 2009
I got two words for this:
I FRIGGIN HATE DAM RESET BUTTON ENDINGS FFS!!!
Frack, watching 2nd season was a COMPLETE waste of time.
Feb 27, 2010 8:22 PM

Feb 2010
I think harima should be with the rich girl and forget about temma who is an love with karasuma o not? well that's my opinion and i hope there will be school rumble 3rd semester
Jul 22, 2010 1:52 PM

May 2010
NOOOO! Harima nearly confessed, dammit!

Great series, time to watch the OVA.
Aug 31, 2010 9:23 PM
Jun 2010
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, seriously only 4-5 episodes were worth watching in this season.
Sep 27, 2010 8:56 PM

May 2010
I don't understand at all.. harima and eri have 3 good episodes where they show how great a pair they would be and then nothing happens after that? .. well whatever, eri would've just let yakumo have him anyways like in the play. and we never did find out what yakumo said to her either. gah this series pisses me off so much. :( 9/10
Oct 4, 2010 4:10 PM

Apr 2009
Repetitive and not enough variety. I was bored through most of it. While I would usually give it lower, I'll have mercy and keep to a 5.
Mar 24, 2011 10:05 AM

Sep 2009
Haha how did Hanai get back on the kite? LOLLL!
And Imadori looking under Ichijou skirt. Tsk tsk.
Apr 7, 2011 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
God, I am a little sad that I don't know what will happen between all of them.

BUT YAKUMO, WAIT FOR ME!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2011 2:51 PM

Jun 2010
Hageshiikaze said:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, seriously only 4-5 episodes were worth watching in this season.

Sadly exactly this... 1st season the 10-20 episodes and some more were fantastic... but 2nd season was a real let down after seeing the first, a lot of the humor was lost and the only great parts were Eri/Harima.. tenma just starting getting more annoying... Was going to read the manga but Idk now.
Apr 23, 2011 6:18 AM

Apr 2010
Sad to come to the end of an epicly entertaining series. Ending leaves me wishing the show could keep going on and on
Dec 28, 2011 1:59 PM
Jul 2009
2 seasons
and yet nothing is resolved?

What a waste.. Still it's funny, so I can't give it too bad of a rating >_<

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeJun 6, 2020 10:07 PM
Feb 22, 2012 11:50 PM

Jun 2011
this end was so frustrading.
tenma is so annoying
Sep 15, 2012 2:40 AM

Jun 2012
Great two seasons. I enjoyed it very much and had great laughs each episode. I did not like that nothing plot-wise happened from episode one of season one to episode twenty-six or season two, if you think about it. Although the series was supposedly focused on the love triangle, I believe they quickly changed their mind, since I hardly call it a romance. After a few episodes of season one it feels like they changed the genre to school life or slice of life. From then on they introduced the classmates and they all just hung out and enjoyed their time together, as opposed to focusing on the love triangle. However, I liked that idea better, so I enjoyed it greatly. I do feel that the last episode of this season was really bad, but how else can you end such a meaningless series? If the love worked out then it would be dumb that it happens in the last episode of two seasons; since it didn't work out, they had to end it in some way, so they just quickly showed all the classmates and created a cheerful scene and then it ended. I also did not like the flashback with Yakumo and Tenma, especially how they ended with that. But again, how else could they end it?
So, I will probably rate the series between 7 and 8.5 out of 10. This episode would probably only be either a 3, 3.5, or 4 because obviously the series wasn't made to have a satisfying ending. This was still a great series, and now it's time to say bye to it..

Sep 15, 2012 11:44 PM

Nov 2007
poor Harima. nothing was resolved, and he's almost back where he started. it was entertaining, but the plot didn't really move at all.
Oct 20, 2012 2:06 PM

May 2012
Eh, I liked the First Season better. Definitley and 8 to me. It had more development and was less random. This one was all over the place and the ending really sucks. Hopefully the ova will clear some stuff up, too bad they're not in english dub though. I'd give this season a 7.
Nov 23, 2012 2:54 AM

Aug 2012
I started to love the ending song :D
Dec 25, 2012 8:16 AM

Jun 2012
aero said:

agreed I feel the same.
Too bad for Harima :( I was really hoping something more interesting would happen. (maybe something involving Eri or Yakumo and Harima ((: )
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Feb 7, 2013 12:28 AM
Aug 2008
Well I enjoyed the entire series, but I am unhappy with no love development. I think I liked season one better than two. Anyway, i'm gonna go ahead and decide that Harima and Tenma got together.
May 29, 2013 2:27 PM

Apr 2013
The ending of this pissed me off to no end. I only finished season 2 because I wanted some sort of conclusion.
Nov 17, 2013 1:35 PM

Mar 2010
ah it was a nice pace for things, but hopefully I find the eng dub for the ending ova's..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 25, 2014 2:24 PM

Dec 2012
Well I'll stick by what I said at the start of season 1 - so many misunderstandings and everyone's in love with the wrong person. The flashback with "Ya'mo" and Tenma was sweet, and there were some hilarious moments in this episode, especially when Kurasawa is like "I met with Zico."

On one hand I enjoyed the slapstick and sheer hilariousness of this series too much to care about resolving anything. But part of me still wished they actually went somewhere with the relationships since they broke out of the mini-episodes format that was used in season 1. Overall this was a fun ride although I still preferred season 1 back when it wasn't taking the relationships seriously. 8/10 Ni Gakki.
Mar 9, 2014 7:17 AM

Sep 2009
Tsukamoto Tenma...Harima should just not even bother with her. If I was him I would go with Imouto-san. Do not see what he likes about Tenma just like I do not see what Tenma likes about Karasuma. At least the series is mildly entertaining.

Apr 24, 2014 1:32 PM

Mar 2014
Huh. I guess now I have to hunt down the extras...
Aug 18, 2014 12:46 PM

Jun 2013
The last episode felt kinda flat to me and i didn't really enjoy it...... Overall while School Rumble was far from perfect i enjoyed fully and greatly!
9/10 :)
Oct 30, 2014 3:04 AM

Apr 2012
One of the best anime series out there so sad Tenma x Harima didn't happen this si the first anime I cheered for the main heroine because I always cheered for the other characters and hate the main heroine. SchooRum! 2-C Forever!
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Nov 2, 2014 12:54 AM

Aug 2014
Is this how it ends? I'm so dissapointed.. The Ni Gakki was awesome, as expected from SR, but I find it sad how there was much more filler than in the first season, and they just let so many cliffhanger endings which they didn't even finish, and its so frustrating.
About the last episode.. LOL Harima's still on the kite xD school trip to England, I guess the OVAs will tell us more about the trip, but let me guess, nothing will develop furthermore. I can understand why the makers decided to end the Ni Gakki where it did, they even implied with the book story to that we should imagine how it's going to turn out. Oh well, I give Ni Gakki 10/10 just because I became so obsessed with it, I wonder what my neighbours think about me now lol.
Apr 5, 2015 6:29 AM

May 2008
Miertje86 said:
aero said:

I'm thinking the same, I just laughed more while watching the first season.

Same here but although to add that this one ended with not much development, it's nothing fail happen to confess to tenma and then wanting to try again, at least in the last one there was a new ship of Eri that developed shame that didn't continue. Was really hoping for more. Nonetheless enjoyed this series! 8/10
May 21, 2015 12:49 AM

Feb 2013
That flashback of Tenma and Yakumo was super cute! Who knew that Yakumo disliked her sister a whole lot at one point in time. Aww, Tenma got another of the book she messed up.

Tenma remembered! She knows who Harima is!

Hell yeah! Harima saved Tenma from that fall!

It was all a misunderstanding. Karasuma was all right. He just met a football team.

Later Tenma forgets who HArima really was. She forgot that he was that "lecher" she met those years ago.

Back to square one. Kinda. It seems like Harima and Tenma are at least friends. They are definitely closer than what they were in the beginning of the series.

That book Tenma gave yakumo was from the libary! That made me laugh! Jeez! How many years have they had it!

I guess it's time for the OVAs. Time to end School Rumble. Let's see how this ends.
Aug 19, 2015 5:29 AM

Jun 2014
The misunderstandings never gets old. I also prefer season 1 too much romance this season. 3/10
Sep 10, 2015 2:40 PM

May 2009
The first season was definitely better. It was funnier and had more substance. I didn't like that this season focused too much on the side characters that no-one cares about and less on the romance. Plus sometimes it got way too silly for my taste.

The lack of a real conclusion left me very underwhelmed. And from what I understand, the OVAs don’t really do a better job in that regard either, so I don’t know if I should bother watching them.

I’m especially annoyed at the fact that the Harima x Eri relationship was cast aside. At least with Yakumo we sort of got an explanation, but with Eri there were barely any developments after those engagement episodes. Meh...

S1: 7/10
S2: 6/10
Jan 10, 2016 8:50 AM

Jul 2014
"When did this faceless mob of extras start chasing me?"

lol at the ending, typical School Rumble.

Well, I had a lot of fun watching this show. This is by far the best romantic comedy anime I have ever seen, probably the only good one as well.

5/5 for the episode, 8/10 for the season.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» how annoying (the show i mean)

kisami - Jul 8, 2008

6 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 24 Discussion

Zerachroma - Mar 25, 2008

30 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 18, 6:01 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 21 Discussion

43 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 17, 3:28 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 20 Discussion

33 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 17, 2:13 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Ni Gakki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - May 20, 2008

51 by Internextion »»
Apr 12, 9:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.