Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime do you dislike or like the least from these options?

New
Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
6.0%
Kimi no Na wa
20.7%
Steins;Gate
4.3%
Gintama°
12.1%
3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season
3.4%
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
4.3%
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
6.9%
Clannad: After Story
13.8%
Mob Psycho 100 II
6.9%
Code Geass R2
21.6%
116 votes
May 9, 2019 9:01 AM
Mar 2018
I'm just curious about this.
P.S. - I didnt add the ones that were airing
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 9, 2019 9:06 AM

May 2014
Geass R2 because it was simply terrible all around.
May 9, 2019 9:07 AM

Dec 2017
I've only seen FMAB, Kimi no Na Wa, Steins;Gate, Hunter x Hunter (2011), Mob Psycho 100 II and Code Geass R2 from that list. My vote goes to Hunter x Hunter (2011)
May 9, 2019 10:58 AM

Jul 2013
None.

Your Name and S;G was pretty decent and Mob Psycho was good. So yeah. I've only seen those three and I don't dislike any of them.

May 9, 2019 11:01 AM

Feb 2018
Shit, I misread the question and voted FMAB.

As for your answer, OP; I have watched a few of the ones you mentioned, and I loved all of them.
May 9, 2019 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
Brotherhood was great. All around really solid.

Kimi no Na wa was decent. At least it had a somewhat interesting plot that didn't bore me.

Steins Gate was also decent. Time travel dating sim type anime which was decently interesting.

Haven't watched Gintama. Don't plan to for a while.

I do plan on watching the second season of Sangatsu soon. I liked the first season quite a bit.

Haven't watched Hunter x Hunter. Don't plan to for a while. Sooner than Gintama though.

Haven't watched LOGH. I plan to but not soon. I have no idea if these space operas are for me honestly. I'm really liking Infinite Ryvius though.

After Story was decent. BS ending but I kinda liked it overall, especially in the episodes between 12-19. First ten episodes were average-ish.

Haven't watched any of the Mob Psycho 100 series. I plan to kinda soon.

Haven't watched any of the Code Geass anime series. I plan to kinda soon.
removed-userMay 9, 2019 11:17 AM
May 9, 2019 11:12 AM

Jan 2019
So this thread just seems a bit random? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, unless there is some greater purpose to asking people which out of an incredibly small yet diverse selection of anime they like the least?

A better question would have been "Which of these shounen anime do you like the least and why?" with the list being made up of only shounen anime, or something to that effect.

May 9, 2019 11:16 AM

Aug 2018
Kimi no Na Wa easily takes the cake for me.
The romance aspect is poorly writen just like the characters, a lot of screen time is wasted while it could have been used to explore some side stories, the dude is a selft insert, etc.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
May 9, 2019 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
FMAB, I expected way too much from it cause it's ranked number one and jeez I remember how the fans insulted me for asking if I should drop it, I asked because I hoped the story would get more interesting(for me). I'm not saying it's bad, I just enjoyed it the least among the others anime on the poll
May 9, 2019 11:20 AM

Apr 2017
Kimi no Na wa for me. While it's a good movie, it lacks in comparison to other things that I saw from the list.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
May 9, 2019 11:24 AM

Dec 2016
Glad to see Code Geass R2 among the top 3 most voted. To this day I don't understand how can that epic disaster of a series hold a position in the top 20.
May 9, 2019 11:25 AM

Nov 2016
I actually liked all of them.

But I guess I gotta go with Kimi no Na wa, Steins;Gate, Mob and Code Geass for the ones I liked the least.

CallMeHoot said:
So this thread just seems a bit random? Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, unless there is some greater purpose to asking people which out of an incredibly small yet diverse selection of anime they like the least?

A better question would have been "Which of these shounen anime do you like the least and why?" with the list being made up of only shounen anime, or something to that effect.

What these anime have in common is that they're among the top rated ones on this site and not that they're shounen :D

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 9, 2019 11:26 AM

Sep 2018
Definitely Kimi no na wa from those choices. Second worst would be Clannad Afterstory.
May 9, 2019 11:27 AM

Jan 2019
FMmatron said:

But I guess I gotta go with Kimi no Na wa, Steins;Gate, Mob and Code Geass for the ones I liked the least.

CallMeHoot said:

What these anime have in common is that they're among the top rated ones on this site and not that they're shounen :D

I didn't say they were, I highlighted that a specific question would have been better. Also, originally I said that at first glance, they're unrelated. I didn't consider the ratings, but even so, it's still a random, pointless question.
CallMeHootMay 9, 2019 11:36 AM
May 9, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2016
CallMeHoot said:
FMmatron said:

I didn't say they were. I just said that at first glance, they're unrelated. I didn't consider the ratings, but even so, it's still a random, pointless question.

The question you suggested kinda implied it. But yeah, it's a random thread and the ratings should be clue enough to have an idea how the community thinks about these title.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 9, 2019 11:37 AM

Jan 2019
FMmatron said:
CallMeHoot said:

I didn't say they were. I just said that at first glance, they're unrelated. I didn't consider the ratings, but even so, it's still a random, pointless question.

The question you suggested kinda implied it. But yeah, it's a random thread and the ratings should be clue enough to have an idea how the community thinks about these title.

It only implied it if you read it wrong, but I'll cut you some slack and leave it at that...brap? Lol. Carried away with the rhymes there.
May 9, 2019 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
Out of all those Your Name. Not bad per se, but not as groundbreaking as it's made out to be

CordobezEverdeen said:
Kimi no Na Wa easily takes the cake for me.
The romance aspect is poorly writen just like the characters

Makoto Shinkai usually does poor romance lool
May 9, 2019 11:50 AM

Aug 2016
Found it pretty hard to choose with Kimi no Na wa being a movie and the rest being TV shows, ended up choosing Clannad After Story in the end though. Ended up giving this way more thought than I probably should have.
May 9, 2019 11:57 AM

Aug 2016
Dislike, Code geass & ginga

Is that an unpopular answer? I hope it is
May 9, 2019 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
I've seen FMAB, Kimi no Na Wa, Steins;Gate, Hunter x Hunter (2011), Mob Psycho 100 II and Code Geass R2 from the list.
They're all good, but Kimi no Na Wa would probably be my least favourite from the list; lowest I have scored and I personally believe it to be substantially overrated.
May 9, 2019 12:01 PM

Dec 2017
None of them are bad, but I will go with clannad after story. I don't hate it.

Also, I thought gintama(2015) would be most hated one for obvious reasons as people seem to hate it for no solid reason.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

May 9, 2019 12:04 PM

Oct 2010
Worst here would be Code Geass R2, which is over the top fun and stll better than the first season but not beyond "good". Clannad After Story would be the next, quite irregular, but it hits some really high notes and is of course better than Clannad.

As for the best, 3-Gatsu no Lion 2nd Season has perhaps my favorite arc in a slice of life series ever and is one of the best things I watched in 2018, not like the first season isn't great, but still this is easily the best of the two. Next is Mob Psycho 100 II which I felt was an improvement over the already great first season, to end up with something amazing.
May 9, 2019 12:09 PM
Jan 2019
Arkab said:
Glad to see Code Geass R2 among the top 3 most voted. To this day I don't understand how can that epic disaster of a series hold a position in the top 20.

Same. It boggles my mind every time I see it up there.
May 9, 2019 12:19 PM

Jan 2017
I have watched all of them and i'll go with Mob psycho 100
May 9, 2019 12:21 PM

Jun 2017
Code Geass R2 obviously and after that Kimi no Na wa. Well I dropped Mob Psycho in season 1 so not sure about S2. Others are fine to me and well Clannad After Story is the best
mhkrMay 9, 2019 12:32 PM
May 9, 2019 12:30 PM

May 2016
from the ones listed i really dislike kimi no na wa. i just thought it was bad and overrated :x

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
May 9, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
Thread locked for being a random X vs Y thread.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
Take care of yourself

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to enjoy 3D Anime more than 2D Anime ?

tchitchouan - 31 minutes ago

12 by tchitchouan »»
1 minute ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

55 by trinitroglycerin »»
3 minutes ago

» Did I ever tell you what the definition of stupidity is?

Rinrinka - 14 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
4 minutes ago

» Why do veteran weebs hate "casuals"?

Clovis - Yesterday

37 by -Ryu »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think 3-episode reviews are valid?

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

35 by SgtBateMan »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.