Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 15, 2019 8:13 AM
Jan 2016
Oh my God, Sister Krone is really creepy as hell...what the hell man I'm really surprised when she hide behind the tree...and come on kids, why are you screaming and saying all of your plans inside the house where there are two Sister inside...and for Ray, I think Mom has know that he is a double spy, I can tell from how she reacts to Ray's last report and the next shipment will also be Ray to. Hmm, plot twist maybe? Haha...
Feb 15, 2019 8:18 AM
Oct 2007
Wow when they show the kids passing by Sister Krone at 20:37.. That was freaking chill! The tension kind of went down though after she came out to propose the alliance.

Wished that this was a Netflix show so that we could binge watch the entire series. Still my most anticipated show for this season!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2019 8:24 AM

Mar 2016
One thing that the whole series should get from this episode should be the direction. It was great this episode. The rest was ok.
Feb 15, 2019 8:50 AM
Jun 2016
nightcrawlercyp said:
Lawliet3rd said:

you gave a lot of thought into it, i won't spoil but to know who's william minerva is you need to wait a looot, like s3 if they decide to continue with the adaptation but really an interesting theory
I would not say I gave a lot of thought. It was just a what if I thought about. Making fast logical connections is what I do. But since you mentioned s3 do you think there will be any kind of resolution at the end of this season or will it be an open cliffhanger. I do not want details just to know if there will be some resolution at the end of the season.

this arc is called the escape arc, don't worry there will be a resolution, these 6 episodes are just build up, the real shit start happening around ep 9 up to 11 where all hell breaks loose.
s2 will be a bit boring if they decide to make it 12 eps, but s3 gonna be the best thing ever, remember this name 'goldy pond'
Feb 15, 2019 10:24 AM

Feb 2018
Another thing I just thought about... correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the point of Ray being a spy for Mom so he would be safe? Why is he going to be shipped out now? If it's a spoiler or anything I don't need to know, but I feel like I may have missed something here.
Feb 15, 2019 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode.

Sister Krone being creepy as usual.

Feb 15, 2019 1:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm that was a tense moment for Don and Gilda. Hmm to think that a person's been trying ton convey a message through books though. Seems the author already knew of the truth then. To think that Don and Gilda's recon would find the room where toys of the harvested are kept. Don's reaction is exactly why Emma and co didn't tell him the truth. Don's display of his true feelings though was an excellent scene backed by equally good music. Look's like their first trial in the form of Ray being the next shipment is finally here. Krone's olive branch sure was a surprising one though. Excellent ep. The split between Emma and the team figuring out the identity of the author and Don and Gilda's exploration sure was done well that ensured that this episode was a tense one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2019 2:36 PM

Aug 2016
praisethevillain said:
Another thing I just thought about... correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the point of Ray being a spy for Mom so he would be safe? Why is he going to be shipped out now? If it's a spoiler or anything I don't need to know, but I feel like I may have missed something here.

Yeah Ray would be safe untill he turns 12. As he said this episode, next shipment is in the month of his birthday, so since all the kids are shipped before they turn 12, he naturally thought it will be him.
Feb 15, 2019 3:45 PM

Feb 2018
Gorsch said:
praisethevillain said:

Yeah Ray would be safe untill he turns 12. As he said this episode, next shipment is in the month of his birthday, so since all the kids are shipped before they turn 12, he naturally thought it will be him.

Oh ok. I thought he meant being a spy for Mom would mean he would have a chance to not be shipped out at all. I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying.
Feb 15, 2019 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Lawliet3rd said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
I would not say I gave a lot of thought. It was just a what if I thought about. Making fast logical connections is what I do. But since you mentioned s3 do you think there will be any kind of resolution at the end of this season or will it be an open cliffhanger. I do not want details just to know if there will be some resolution at the end of the season.

this arc is called the escape arc, don't worry there will be a resolution, these 6 episodes are just build up, the real shit start happening around ep 9 up to 11 where all hell breaks loose.
s2 will be a bit boring if they decide to make it 12 eps, but s3 gonna be the best thing ever, remember this name 'goldy pond'

That's the one arc I wish they will go through with the same pacing as the first episodes of this adaptation...

It's notoriously slow even by the manga's standards and nearly killed it out of arc fadigue in a weekly basis.
Feb 15, 2019 6:56 PM

Jul 2012
Phil found the Morse code? Bet he was pretending to play hide and seek too! He must be there to test how well Mom handles this situation. Phil, the real mastermind 👀
Feb 15, 2019 7:19 PM

Feb 2018
Nice punch Don xD.
Feb 15, 2019 7:21 PM

Feb 2014
Don's emotions were very well portrayed this episode. Next we have Sister Krone, one of the most creepy character in the series make a move.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 15, 2019 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
that previous episode's cliffhanger was troll? no good okay.. but holy moly! this episode direction was really terrific. Don't think it was handled by same director or storyboarder. Something felt really different on this episode in a good way. But the music was too heavy imo should have used somewhat lighter. Anyway this was best episode since the first episode and 100% nailed what manga tried to acheived on this part imo.

Also cool they added the William Minerva info so..
Feb 15, 2019 10:13 PM

Aug 2012
Danpmss said:
Lawliet3rd said:

That's the one arc I wish they will go through with the same pacing as the first episodes of this adaptation...

It's notoriously slow even by the manga's standards and nearly killed it out of arc fadigue in a weekly basis.
Just a curiosity: have you heard of War and Peace? Is a very good book, but the pacing is way slower. No problem with slow progress as long as there is progress. Anime like Fairy tail and One piece I dropped because of slow pacing. I mean 500 episodes and no resolution no progress is a bit more no? Generally my threshold is 200 episodes. If the anime does not have any significant development by then there is no point of watching.
Feb 15, 2019 11:12 PM

Jan 2013
That ending...damn!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 15, 2019 11:22 PM

Nov 2012
Good episode, but also felt it was a little slow. Can't wait to see how the actual escape pans out in the end. And what was under the floorboards that Norman was looking at...?!

In the beginning I was very tired of Emma's classic "I want to save everyone!!!" spiel, especially since as Ray keeps pointing out, realistically it's pretty frickin' hard to handle 30+ children (and that new baby....) and make sure they all survive. But as others point out and as it's been shown over time, all the children are pretty gifted and very physically fit, so perhaps it's not so naive to hope they really can do it. I liked that Emma acknowledged she'd been underestimating Don/Gilda, so maybe that's foreshadowing that all the children will end up being very capable of survival despite not being geniuses like her and Norman/Ray. A sadistic (or masochistic?) part of me still wants to see some suffering though so the escape doesn't have a 100% survival rate...

I'm curious how Mama would try and stop them anyways, since the children are precious goods and it's probably most beneficial to not harm them, but if there ends up being a chase of some kind and she's desperate to not let them escape, accidents could definitely happen... but maybe as long as the brain isn't harmed, other bodily damage is considered acceptable?...

I've kinda lost interest in Sister despite her ~intriguing offer~, she doesn't seem to advance further than "crazed villain with mental health issues" who will do anything to try and take Mama's place. She's kind of a wildcard in that her exaggerated and aggressive body movements makes me wonder if she'll end up really hurting one of the children in a burst of outrage. I am curious about her and Mama's pasts though, but I'm sure that's something to be covered way in the future.

The morse code bit was neat, but it feels like "Minerva" won't be really relevant until some later time, probably season 2 if they make one...
fullmoon101Feb 15, 2019 11:44 PM
Feb 16, 2019 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
I'm starting to get bored of this show
Feb 16, 2019 12:50 AM

Jul 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
Danpmss said:

Just a curiosity: have you heard of War and Peace? Is a very good book, but the pacing is way slower. No problem with slow progress as long as there is progress. Anime like Fairy tail and One piece I dropped because of slow pacing. I mean 500 episodes and no resolution no progress is a bit more no? Generally my threshold is 200 episodes. If the anime does not have any significant development by then there is no point of watching.

Not only have I read War and Peace, I read longer and much slower novels at that. War and Peace has extraordinary build up and characterization behind its long-winded and detailed chapters. One Piece's manga never feel slow either, since there's so much happening at once in every single chapter with very few exceptions (the anime in other hand is a padding filler hell including repeated takes and flashbacks), and Fairy Tail... we don't talk about Fairy Tail from Oracion Seis and above.

Yakusoku no Neverland's Goldy Pond arc is painfully slow paced because at a certain point (the major conflict) the pages don't really add anything to the content unlike pretty much every single chapter that came before it.

Most of that part is just that, back and forth. And when we finally get the information that has been delayed for more months because of this chapter, most people were already done with waiting and due to that, the ratings really went down at that point, in a weekly perspective.

Even outside the weekly perspective (tankobon-wise), if you see the volume reviews, that part is widely considered by far the least substantial part of a great manga.

TL;DR
Goldy Pond could have been twice as short if not more, while maintaining the same amount of significant content, unlike the arcs before it, which packed impeccable equilibrium with the presentation, execution and pacing for a mystery manga. Really hope this author don't try making any further attempts of action "boss fights".

The anime would do a good job adapting it by fixing its mistakes and at least making the entire second half much shorter than what it was.
DanpmssFeb 16, 2019 12:55 AM
Feb 16, 2019 3:17 AM

Dec 2017
The story is starting to get so interesting, I really want to read the manga!

For anyone who has read the manga, is it worth reading ahead? Is the story finished or still ongoing? Or should I just not bother and stick with the anime?
Feb 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Feb 2016
Best anime of January 2019
Feb 16, 2019 3:34 AM

Oct 2017
Brilliant episode. My Don feels. But that plothole though. Anyway, this anime has never failed to give me the feels and creeps thus far and I love it.
Feb 16, 2019 3:56 AM

Feb 2014
I like where this is going.

Them five and Sister are plotting into something to overtake Mama.
Feb 16, 2019 7:09 AM

Dec 2014
ok the kids are so smarter..... that does not even make them kids anymore
Feb 16, 2019 7:14 AM

Jan 2019
i thought the music was really nice
hopefully we get the next season in fall already

strawberaetae said:
Isabella didn't confirm Ray would be shipped next so I wonder who will really be shipped.

She indeed didn't say anything, it was just Ray talking to himself, good observation.

praisethevillain said:

Don and Gilda were really dumb to go sneaking around in Mom's room. OF COURSE she noticed you swiped her key, Don! Which makes me wonder how they got away? Did Mom just leave after that kid gave her the key he found?

Finally, Sister Krone. Man what a creepy reveal! Well done, it actually startled me. She's a little too jovial at times but I like her as a villain, and I knew someone would catch on to them sooner or later. I think she wants to team up with them to take down Mom, but obviously for her own benefit. .

There are two entrances to that area from both sides, they didnt leave through the room they got in.

Good line of thought with Krone, how do you think she will benefit from it?

rurismashboom said:
Brilliant episode. My Don feels. But that plothole though. Anyway, this anime has never failed to give me the feels and creeps thus far and I love it.

what plothole are you talking about?
DenkiDestroy99XFeb 16, 2019 7:30 AM
Feb 16, 2019 7:48 AM

Jun 2017
Half-way through and still nothing significant has happened since the first episode. It's tiring when entire episodes are devoted to revealing what we - the viewers - already know. It's neither interesting or shocking watching Don and Gilda discover the information we've known since episode 1. Meh.
Feb 16, 2019 8:37 AM

Apr 2011
I love the tension in this episode. I was freaked out when Sister suddenly came out LOL

Can't wait for the next one!

Feb 16, 2019 9:17 AM

Mar 2018
I actually liked this episode best because there was some tension. The discovery of the morse code and the fact that there may be people outside the wall who may be able to help and the kids who broke into Mama's room. We need to more tension build up and more revelations regarding the outside. Since this show only has twelve episodes, things really need to move a bit faster.
Feb 16, 2019 9:33 AM

Mar 2018
Aymen_Maf said:
AyumiVk said:
Tbh this was the best episode until now after the first one, in my opinion at least. Whoever directed it did a good job.

I think the directing has been fascinating in every episode. It's just the horrendous pacing in some of the episodes overshadows that.

:nod: This is my biggest problem with the show. The pacing. I have a feeling the ending will be seriously rushed and make little sense.
Feb 16, 2019 2:51 PM

Feb 2018
Daphi said:

There are two entrances to that area from both sides, they didnt leave through the room they got in.

Oh ok, I guess I missed that. Good to know.

I remember in one of the previous episodes Krone said she wants to be the "Mom" there, so maybe she'll say if they help her take down Mom Krone will let them go, then say she lied and have them shipped out. Or help them escape and report Mom so she gets fired or something then rat out the kids that escaped.
Either way, I highly doubt she wants to actually help the kids escape for their sake, if she does, maybe the condition is only the main three are allowed to go, and everyone else stays. Krone is unpredictable so who knows.
Feb 16, 2019 3:16 PM

Jan 2019
huntress1013 said:
Aymen_Maf said:

I think the directing has been fascinating in every episode. It's just the horrendous pacing in some of the episodes overshadows that.

:nod: This is my biggest problem with the show. The pacing. I have a feeling the ending will be seriously rushed and make little sense.

no worries, the pace is excellent for the first arc
and dont worry
everything will make sense
although there are so many reveals about the world building that wont happen in this season because there is a lot to come. a lot.

praisethevillain said:
Daphi said:

Oh ok, I guess I missed that. Good to know.

I remember in one of the previous episodes Krone said she wants to be the "Mom" there, so maybe she'll say if they help her take down Mom Krone will let them go, then say she lied and have them shipped out. Or help them escape and report Mom so she gets fired or something then rat out the kids that escaped.
Either way, I highly doubt she wants to actually help the kids escape for their sake, if she does, maybe the condition is only the main three are allowed to go, and everyone else stays. Krone is unpredictable so who knows.

yea remember when emma drew the map explaining that there was a hidden room ?
also at one point they mentioned mama vanishing always before 8 and then they said she would always go to either Room A or B.

Also some of what you said regarding Krone is pretty much 100% on point, you will see, that part was predictable anyway^^
Feb 16, 2019 3:53 PM

Jun 2015
the frame of sister popping up is highly unsettling, definitely scared me a little. i love how the tension builds up more and more each episode.
Feb 16, 2019 4:33 PM

Feb 2015
The one that opened the door was Phil. Emma, Norman and Ray agreed that the next thing to do is to know the exteriors. Don stole the key from Mom and entered to the secret room, they saw a communication instrument; and they could escape from there when other kid delivered a key to Mom. Emma showed to Norman and Ray (discovered by Phil) that some books have a mark with morse code, which give hints about the truth of the orphanage (supposedly put by someone named William Mierva). Emma, Norman, Ray, Don and Gilda had a meeting in the dinning room by night, Don became a bit violent when he felt powerless. Emma gave Norman an idea about how they all could escape. Norman discovered that Ray was truly helping them. Ray informed Mom on a daily basis, he descovered he would be picked up next january. Krone intercepted the group in the forest, she heard them last night, she wants them to team up to her.

Don finally explored the secret room, and discovered what Ray guessed. That detail with the books is too smart, I guess, who could have put that, who wanted to show that. It was not supossed that Ray's life was insured by being Mom's spy? Or we all missunderstanded that part. Krone, scary as always, fortunately she is not always against the kids.
Atlas77Jul 21, 2019 8:17 PM
Feb 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Oct 2013
So it was Phil who opened the door. :D

Damn, Don and Gilda must've been shocked after seeing toys that once belonged to the kids sent outside the orphanage. :( I completely understand Don's reaction towards our main characters' trio.

Going back to Phil, he noticed strange thing in books he read: William Minerva's constantly repeating in various books. It's good to know there might be an ally outside the orphanagek or at least somebody who might be helpful in just survivng in the world full of demons.

Sister Krone looked more creepy than usual, but I guess it's good - after all, she offered her help to our heroes. ;D
Feb 16, 2019 9:10 PM
Mar 2017
Very good today's episode, there were revelations of different weight, first Ray, Norman and Emma discover the message of their new and mysterious ally William Minerva.
On the other hand Don and Gilda discover Isabella's secret room and learn what happened to the rest of her brothers who "left", the worst thing is that now they distrust Emma and the boys.
The night meeting was intense, Don confronts his brothers and demands the truth and Emma, ​​Norman and Ray give them the truth, which deeply affected them.
Don reproaches them for not trusting in him and Gilda and he hits Norman and Ray to vent the frustration, but in the end everyone is reconciled and the bonds of trust are renewed.
Unfortunately things get ugly in many ways, First Isabella announces to Ray the date of the pickup and he will be the one to be taken away and Sister Krone discovers the boys and their plan to flee, but to the surprise of the children the creepy lady offers to work together.
The moment when Sister Krone discovers them was surprisingly disturbing, partly because of her creepy personality.
Feb 17, 2019 7:10 AM

Apr 2015
don's STEEEEAALLLLLL rivals kazuma's.

this show makes the best cliffhanger. makes me just want to read the manga in one sitting. damn director you the real mvp
Feb 17, 2019 7:58 AM

Aug 2017
Norman: "It's cool, sister Krone won't appear"
Me: "Well she is though, isn't she? i'm prepared i won't be scared"
Sister Krone: appears
Me: shit scared

actually the first time this show has freaked me out. story still going well, this is one of the best shows this season!
Feb 17, 2019 11:29 AM
Apr 2016
Don:

A hot headed emotional go lucky type individual. He probably has more heart than anyone there, possibly on the same level as Emma if not more. He's willing to give up everything for those he cares for. He's more reckless in fact, taking crazy risks to do what he thinks he can; like going to see the room that he already knows leads to nothing.

Don is not as smart, but he's still 11. He's stayed for 5 years past the dates to be shipped. He's scored consistently high enough to be spared. On our IQ scale, a comparison is Norman's at 200 and he's at 150. He is smart.

As you can tell in real life as well, IQ is almost inversely correlated with emotional intelligence because like some things ray mentioned, it intelligently / logically doesn't make sense but emotionally is unavoidable. This is why I love how REAL Don IS. You aren't REAL if you always make the right choices, that's perhaps what we'd all like to imagine.

I love this character, how he recognizes his own faults, his limitations, and embraces them. He knows his powerlessness, his weakness and is frustrated he can't do more. His heart is so big and full of pain for those he cared for that he can't bear it; for every brother and sister that he's loved, knowing and accepting in such a short time he can never see them again. Can you feel it? Can you hear it when he says "WE'RE FAMILY, WE'RE SIBLINGS!".

I cried as I hear his emotions seeping through. The pain of knowing those you loved are gone, and the pain of being so weak and the pain of being patronized from the truth because of your weakness. Don and his voice actor, thank you. Thank you for this beautiful representation and for reminding me of how beautiful love and kindness is.
Feb 17, 2019 11:34 AM
Apr 2016
duhu1148 said:
Probably the weakest episode so far. Opens with bait, reiterates the silliness of just how intelligent these children are with morse code bit, and is paced rather slow.

Feb 17, 2019 11:55 AM

Jul 2009
PlotTwister said:
duhu1148 said:
Probably the weakest episode so far. Opens with bait, reiterates the silliness of just how intelligent these children are with morse code bit, and is paced rather slow.

I don't know what you're even responding to. The slow pacing? Since it has nothing to do with the other two.

Even then, the key thing is hardly a huge plot point and it was established in the previous episode anyway. Still don't know anything about "Sister" other than she wants to be a mom or something. I missed the rope thing, but it's whatever.

All I could tell you about this episode was that Don/Gilda snoop around, find out Conny's dead, get mad...Sister offers to help at the very end as yet another episode ends on a cliffhanger. Speaking of, the more cliffhangers they use, the cheaper they begin to feel.
Feb 17, 2019 12:03 PM
Apr 2016
duhu1148 said:
PlotTwister said:

I don't know what you're even responding to. The slow pacing? Since it has nothing to do with the other two.

Even then, the key thing is hardly a huge plot point and it was established in the previous episode anyway. Still don't know anything about "Sister" other than she wants to be a mom or something. I missed the rope thing, but it's whatever.

All I could tell you about this episode was that Don/Gilda snoop around, find out Conny's dead, get mad...Sister offers to help at the very end as yet another episode ends on a cliffhanger. Speaking of, the more cliffhangers they use, the cheaper they begin to feel.

my bad. started writing free flow. anyways, just saying there's a lot in this episode (: it feels slow but it kinda clicks in later like oh shit. Agreed, they should just end things on a happy note with us knowing they continue rather than the constant cliff hanger...
Feb 17, 2019 10:07 PM

Nov 2014
praisethevillain said:

You're wrong. The point of him being a spy is so Emma and Norman would be safe and live until they're 12. Ray never cared about himself. You'll see what I mean in like 4 episodes.
Feb 17, 2019 10:39 PM

Nov 2014
PlotTwister said:
duhu1148 said:

my bad. started writing free flow. anyways, just saying there's a lot in this episode (: it feels slow but it kinda clicks in later like oh shit. Agreed, they should just end things on a happy note with us knowing they continue rather than the constant cliff hanger...

If ur a manga reader you can take the constant "cliffhangers" as a clue ;^)

PlotTwister said:
Don is not as smart, but he's still 11.

He and Gilda are 10 y/o, one year younger than the trio.
Feb 18, 2019 12:53 AM

May 2016
I definitely haven't read past the second volume so I'm only actually familiar with barely a quarter of the episode right before the Morse code part.

It looks like that the older children aren't the only super sharp ones around there because Phil and the others recognizing Minerva's secret messages right away reminded me that they had to go under rigorous tests of spacial recognition and many more different topics to make their brains juicy and succulent.

Don and Gilda recklessly confirmed their worst fears and became conflicted with the three's refusal to let them in on the real situation. Don might've caused a ruckus iin the middle of the night because of that, but who wouldn't after finding out such things? Too bad that Sister Krone got the gist of the whole situation but it looks like she's up to something.

Feb 18, 2019 3:09 AM

Jul 2016
praisethevillain said:

I thought he was doing it foir Norman and Emma?
Feb 18, 2019 7:20 AM

Dec 2016
One thing that amazed me was that these 11 years old kids know about Morse code. I'm 18 and had to google search to know what a Morse code is XD
Feb 18, 2019 2:56 PM

Feb 2018
"would you like to join forces?"
"eh?" lol
sister krone is fucking terrifying and at this point i'm so confused jsljdl can't deny that i really enjoy her little dance act everytime she shows up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 18, 2019 6:15 PM

Dec 2016
Don's voice actor did a really good job this episode, and fuck yeah those punches looked nice animated
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 18, 2019 8:06 PM

Feb 2018
ttcchen said:
praisethevillain said:

You're wrong. The point of him being a spy is so Emma and Norman would be safe and live until they're 12. Ray never cared about himself. You'll see what I mean in like 4 episodes.

Ok I must have forgotten or misunderstood. I do remember him saying that now that you mention it.
Feb 19, 2019 5:02 AM

Jan 2015
Very good episode. Krone's appearance was so sudden and creepy.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2019

316 by Glassviolin »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by CryzzYT »»
May 7, 6:56 AM

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.