Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2017 3:44 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

It was already released in e-book. Not sure if it was already released on online for people who haven't read it. The things had got turned dark now. Everything that he had hoped for his birthday is nightmare for O!Ciel and now it happened similarly like it was told in chapter 19 (it was early chapter of kuroshitsuji)

Still mystery who stabbed Tanaka from behind and how can someone appeared suddenly from behind O!Ciel
And poor Sebastian HE WAS A GREAT DOG

Next chapter will be more intense than this.
ChiYamaNov 24, 2017 3:47 AM
Nov 24, 2017 7:13 PM

Aug 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to tell the twins apart physically? I can venture guesses by the way they speak - RealCiel sounds more decisive than OurCiel.
-insert wise old moosy adage-
Nov 26, 2017 10:12 PM
Jul 2015
I feel like it was undertaker who appeared behind our ciel... Just a guess though. It can be the queen's bodyguard too...bt the chapter was so damn awesome
"Sadists can't take the heat. I wish people would be more considerate to me."-okita sougo
Nov 27, 2017 12:16 AM

Apr 2011
sebasshizuochan said:
I feel like it was undertaker who appeared behind our ciel... Just a guess though. It can be the queen's bodyguard too...bt the chapter was so damn awesome

I don't think it's UT because it's not justify why he was crying for vincent in german arc chapter then (as if he was regretted that he was late to save him). But yeah I put my high speculation for Queen's bodyguard who were doing this.
Nov 27, 2017 12:25 AM
Mar 2010
ehh, i was hoping we'd get a name this chapter :( why did Tanaka start to mention real!ciel instead of calling out our!ciel's name?
Nov 27, 2017 1:39 AM

May 2014
Oh, this is taking an interesting turn. Hopefully we'll see next chapter who's the one behind all of it. (All those teases...)
Nov 27, 2017 2:27 AM
Dec 2016
Wow, this chapter went real dark, real fast.

Poor tanaka got stabbed in the back, when he was trying to save the master.
Nov 27, 2017 3:29 AM
Oct 2017
Tanaka is poor, but also suspicious :(

Is our!ciel and real!ciel name both is ciel ??? I'm getting confused (>○<)

Can't wait for the next chapter, really curious about it
Nov 27, 2017 4:29 AM

Oct 2015
Blood fest this time, everything going dark.

Poor Tanaka tho.
Nov 27, 2017 6:12 AM
Jan 2017
Someone please tell me his name!!!!! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Yana-sensei is just stalling because she can’t decide on his name. Maybe they will just give him the name siel so that the fans don’t have to call him a different name than what we r used to...
Nov 27, 2017 6:42 AM

Nov 2011
Holy shit, that was intense. It's like Ciel woke up in a horror movie or something.
Nov 27, 2017 7:14 AM
Sep 2015
I'd been waiting for some major reveal or some sorts since MONTHS ago. like...come on Yana-sensei!!! We even haven't got OurCiel's real name yet......the waiting is killing me slowly inside (T_T)
Nov 27, 2017 10:23 AM

May 2011
Things went dark, darker than I expected really. Maybe Tanaka deliberately mistook our Ciel for the real one to trick the perpetrators, maybe they had orders to kidnap Ciel and kill everyone else so Tanaka hid him in some place and wanted them to kidnap our Ciel instead ?

I don't think the perpetrators were the queen's guards, I mean, why would she order their disposal ? The phantomhive family is a bery important asset to her, and from the last few chapters, I didn't sense anything suspicious they were doing, Vincent had 2 kids, and he loved them, it'd be kinda foolish of him to "rebell" against the queen now of all times. I'm pretty sure the phantomhives made enimies with countless people and a lot of people wished to see them dead.

About our Ciel's real name, I think it's gonna be revealed when he meets Sebastian and ask him for his name, if not, then when the flashback ends and Ciel calls him by his real name, if not then it's not gonna be revealed at all and it's gonna stay as a mistery for ever, maybe our Ciel hates his old name and wants to be refered to only by Ciel.
Nov 27, 2017 9:14 PM

Aug 2010
DessertThief said:
Has anyone figured out a way to tell the twins apart physically? I can venture guesses by the way they speak - RealCiel sounds more decisive than OurCiel.

You can actually tell them apart by their hair!

Got these from google

Sometimes it's hard to tell where the hair parts but most of the time it can be differentiated.
Nov 28, 2017 9:17 AM
Nov 2017
I think the one how killed everyone is Sebastian !!!my prove is the knife that staped tanka-san and the cutting of the bodys is similar to Sebastian style. this explain why in chapter 130 the real cile said :(thanks for what you have done to me in that day )
Nov 28, 2017 1:00 PM

Sep 2013
The actual assault not shown but ourciel going around seeing the bodies.
Tanaka implying ciel is dead?
Nov 28, 2017 11:56 PM

Dec 2013
POOR TANAKA :(

well im sure it was undertakers works all the way since the beginning
Dec 1, 2017 1:31 AM

Apr 2011
Satan-sama said:
Things went dark, darker than I expected really. Maybe Tanaka deliberately mistook our Ciel for the real one to trick the perpetrators, maybe they had orders to kidnap Ciel and kill everyone else so Tanaka hid him in some place and wanted them to kidnap our Ciel instead ?

I don't think the perpetrators were the queen's guards, I mean, why would she order their disposal ? The phantomhive family is a bery important asset to her, and from the last few chapters, I didn't sense anything suspicious they were doing, Vincent had 2 kids, and he loved them, it'd be kinda foolish of him to "rebell" against the queen now of all times. I'm pretty sure the phantomhives made enimies with countless people and a lot of people wished to see them dead.

About our Ciel's real name, I think it's gonna be revealed when he meets Sebastian and ask him for his name, if not, then when the flashback ends and Ciel calls him by his real name, if not then it's not gonna be revealed at all and it's gonna stay as a mistery for ever, maybe our Ciel hates his old name and wants to be refered to only by Ciel.

It was still based on speculation and theories I found on tumblr (which pretty much convincing) as the mangaka, Yana is so good at foreshadowing each moment. Like in the Murder Arc everything was plotted by queen's butler (grey) in order to make Ciel as the guilt, but also because want to testing his loyalty if he's a worthy of queen's watchdog or not because he was caught up lie for what he had done in Circus Arc. The murder arc setting seems emphasise almost everything happened on the murder in this recent chapter (maybe in similar manner too), so it is hard to narrow down the queen's butler as the suspect. And also:

Also it just basically fishy on how Vincent actually aware on his upcoming death (like what he told to diederich in both ch. 105 & 130) As if he actually found something that he shouldn't know about Queen Victoria which is his enemy not just based on underworld. But you can take it with grain of salt since this is only based on theory and not considered as canon yet. :((

I'm not sure if author really going to reveal o!ciel name asap as readers want it because he was too attached with "ciel phantomhive" name... I was speculated it was revealed by the near the end of his death. Idk I just believe the twins will be death in this series but I just hope sebastian eating his soul for some reason since he's basically (the last villain for Ciel)

ChiYamaDec 1, 2017 1:35 AM
Dec 1, 2017 1:33 AM

May 2016
I like how this chapter is going and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully Yana is going to release Our! Ciel's real name soon.
Dec 1, 2017 10:07 PM

May 2010
Oh man, this felt more like half of chapter, way too short! I wonder why Tanaka was the only one left alive from what we've seen so far...
Dec 12, 2017 8:55 AM

Apr 2017
I wonder how "they/he/she" managed to kill Ciel's parents. I am sure they werent people who could be killed easily. So who could manage to kill them?
Well if we learnt that now, the manga would finish so...
Dec 16, 2017 2:23 AM

Jan 2013
Can't wait for the next chapter ugh. few days more

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 16, 2017 3:37 PM

Nov 2011
me every single chapter update:

Dec 19, 2017 3:20 PM

Jan 2016
I don't feel like creating a new thread just for this so I'm gonna ask my question here.

Something is bugging me.

Does Lizzy know that Ciel is not her original fiancé? Because in the Campania ship, she remembers when in the past (so the real Ciel) tells her that he is afraid of Frances because she is a strong woman. And Lizzy takes the decision of never showing her strength in front of Ciel.
So, she is very sad to have to save Ciel in the campania, so I assume that she mistakes the second twin for the heir? And she even says it to him.

But what I don't understand then, is that she tells the second twin in the campania "you told you don't want a strong wife didn't you?". And Ciel answers "But that was in the past".

Like..it was him who said that. Whereas it's his brother, isn't it?
Aug 28, 2021 9:32 AM

Apr 2021
LOL...Good chapter I think Manbagi's gonna make a gr8 character in the coming chapters **without the makeup tho** xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

2 by Valewrei »»
Yesterday, 6:26 PM

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
Apr 23, 1:36 PM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.