Forum Settings
Forums

Upcoming Anime 'Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou' Announces Additional Cast Members

New
Nov 24, 2017 1:36 AM

Nov 2007
The official website for the upcoming Basilisk: Ouka Ninpouchou TV anime has announced additional cast members. A preview has also been revealed. The anime will broadcast on Tuesdays at 12:00 a.m. via Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, and BS11, followed by AT-X and tvk starting on January 9, 2018.

Cast
Saizou Ishi: Katsuhiro Tokuishi (the Yowamushi Pedal series)
Shikibu Koura: Fukushi Ochiai (Hai to Gensou no Grimgar)
Shichigen Higurashi: Mitsuhiro Ichiki (Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken)
Gorone Negoro: Shinichiro Miki (the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 series)
Hachisu: Saori Hayami (Juuni Taisen)
Rui: Reina Ueda (Net-juu no Susume)
Utsutsu: Ayane Sakura (Ballroom e Youkoso)
Namenba: Kaori Nazuka (the Eureka Seven series)
Tsuibamu Kujaku: Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Tsukipro The Animation)
Magoroku Rinne: Hiroshi Tsuchida (Usagi Drop)
Chiou Neiri: Umeji Sasaki (Sanzoku no Musume Ronja)
Itaru Yasha: Yui Horie (Ousama Game The Animation)
Joujin: Takaya Hashi (Peace Maker Kurogane)

The first two episodes will be pre-screened during an event on December 29. Tasuku Hatanaka (Hachirou Kouga) and Inori Minase (Hibiki Iga) will make an apperance for a talk show.

PV

Source: Moca News
Sakana-sanDec 1, 2019 9:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 24, 2017 1:47 AM

Apr 2012
Interesting trailer. I correctly understood that in the some episodes they will be children?
Nov 24, 2017 7:36 AM

Oct 2007
So I went out of my way to search for the manga and BANG I spoiled myself -__-

This one has a different direction from the first series.

@RobertBobert: The show will start out with them as children and go on for about maybe 6 episodes or so and then it will hit a turning point and then after that it will do a time skip 6 years later.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 24, 2017 7:44 AM

Apr 2012
Siva said:
@RobertBobert: The show will start out with them as children and go on for about maybe 6 episodes or so and then it will hit a turning point and then after that it will do a time skip 6 years later.

That is, unlike the original manga, is it more a "life story of two people" than the story of one war?
Nov 24, 2017 7:59 AM

Apr 2016
Guess i need to check the prequel series.
Nov 24, 2017 8:35 AM

Feb 2012
Looks like its gonna be some damn good stuff, but still not as gory and dark as the first one.

Still looking forward to it.
Nov 24, 2017 10:44 AM

Oct 2007
RobertBobert said:
That is, unlike the original manga, is it more a "life story of two people" than the story of one war?

The manga is not in English and I can't read Japanese. But as you can see from the main cast itself, the girl is Iga and the guy is Kouga but they both live together in the same group peacefully until one day a group of enemy appeared and attacked them with a bloody battle and a lot of death from the main cast's group and then time skip took place after that. The enemy group seem to be with the government. Also, both the girl and guy have eye's power. Here is a picture of them wearing their eye pad.
https://mangaall.com/manga/basilik_ouka_ninpouchou/1/028.jpg

Nov 24, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2012
Siva said:
RobertBobert said:

The manga is not in English and I can't read Japanese. But as you can see from the main cast itself, the girl is Iga and the guy is Kouga but they both live together in the same group peacefully until one day a group of enemy appeared and attacked them with a bloody battle and a lot of death from the main cast's group and then time skip took place after that. The enemy group seem to be with the government. Also, both the girl and guy have eye's power. Here is a picture of them wearing their eye pad.
https://mangaall.com/manga/basilik_ouka_ninpouchou/1/028.jpg

Well, I would be very happy if they turned out to be the children of the protagonists from the original, but the ending excludes it. But, if I understand you correctly, in this part the problem of clan conflict is no longer exists.
Nov 24, 2017 1:12 PM

Oct 2007
RobertBobert said:
Well, I would be very happy if they turned out to be the children of the protagonists from the original, but the ending excludes it. But, if I understand you correctly, in this part the problem of clan conflict is no longer exists.
It doesn't look like the clan conflict is there anymore as far as the 12 chapters that I have seen but the main problem with this anime is the manga has just started not long ago and it doesn't look like it will end anytime soon and then the lack of material to turn into an anime. The anime will air in like a month away from now which mean the production of the anime has started long time ago. So the question is how the heck do they get all the material to turn this new manga into a full course anime to begin with. The worse scenario is, they take the concept from the manga and make an original out of it -__-

Nov 24, 2017 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
Siva said:
RobertBobert said:
It doesn't look like the clan conflict is there anymore as far as the 12 chapters that I have seen but the main problem with this anime is the manga has just started not long ago and it doesn't look like it will end anytime soon and then the lack of material to turn into an anime. The anime will air in like a month away from now which mean the production of the anime has started long time ago. So the question is how the heck do they get all the material to turn this new manga into a full course anime to begin with. The worse scenario is, they take the concept from the manga and make an original out of it -__-

Well, if it's generic advertising manga for 12 episodes, I'll be disappointed. I want at least 25 episodes with good drama.
Nov 24, 2017 3:48 PM

Apr 2016
RobertBobert said:
Siva said:

Well, if it's generic advertising manga for 12 episodes, I'll be disappointed. I want at least 25 episodes with good drama.

I just read the whole manga. I mean the first one. And there seems to be a second one too, but has only been released recently

Does this mean the anime will go its own way separate from the manga

And also, by reading the characters' names, how the hell do they have the names of the iga and kouga clan... It's impossible,
, didn't they

Can someone please explain to me this new manga more clearly

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Nov 27, 2017 7:17 AM
Sep 2017
So, are the cast of basilisk previous season also appear in this anime.
like kousuke toriumi, nana mizuki and miyuki sawashiro ?
Dec 29, 2017 3:05 AM
Mar 2012
Looking forward to this!!
Jan 7, 2018 1:34 AM

Nov 2007
Digest Video of Prequel w. Inori Minase's narration
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
12 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
Yesterday, 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.