Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 14, 2017 8:20 PM

Aug 2015
I though I were a combination of Kuu, tsun, and yan.
But what the fuck is this?

Apr 14, 2017 8:32 PM

Dec 2015
Scarlett_ryuken said:
Eufie said:

What do you think which one is me tho? XD
well that 2nd explanation is kinda right tho :D as my friends irl said that I somehow detached from emotion which makes them hard to figure out whats in my mind XD ... and ya I will only close with certain people.. and I will only cry infront of people that Im comfortable with... its uncomfortable for me to cry randomly in front of people :) well speaking of myself sorry...

guess you're one of those people who dont act lie themeselves irl then, cause you seem so deredere here

Like this so... somehow my classmates back then think that I have this "wall" around me like.. they said Im funny, a fun person to talk to and to hang out but they will still feel like there is still wall around me... and this case is different from people that Im close with.. which is there is only one that Im very very close beside my dad and my sis... like people mostly think they already close with me yet the fact like.. they just only know the surface XD cause for me a term of someone that I consider very close is the one that is like... know and understand how eactly my minds work and how the way I think and which there is no such a thing that I dont share and this usually after a very long discussion which again I only have that one person :)
Like eventho they said its hard to read whats inside my mind.. but at some point they said Im also suck at pretending like.. they will say "Your face/eyes said it" like that.. when i dont like/like someone for example...

PS: I think the term wall that they mean is about conversation.. like I could get along with their conversation but on the other hand.. somehow they said its hard to get into my kind of conversation.. kinda thing..
EufieApr 14, 2017 8:39 PM
"It’s so ri-ri-diculous that I h-hope you understand even if I st-st-stutter, my t-t-talking ability is a little lacking
Still I wanted to at least s-speak co-co-correctly but my mouth keeps getting c-c-crooked because I lo-lo-love it so much, love it so mu-much "

[signature]
Apr 14, 2017 8:38 PM

Oct 2015
Eufie said:
Scarlett_ryuken said:

guess you're one of those people who dont act lie themeselves irl then, cause you seem so deredere here

Like this so... somehow my classmates back then think that I have this "wall" around me like.. they said Im funny, a fun person to talk to and to hang out but they will still feel like there is still wall around me... and this case is different from people that Im close with.. which is there is only one that Im very very close beside my dad and my sis... like people mostly think they already close with me yet the fact like.. they just only know the surface XD cause for me a term of someone that I consider very close is the one that is like... know and understand how eactly my minds work and how the way I think and which there is no such a thing that I dont share and this usually after a very long discussion which again I only have that one person :)
Like eventho they said its hard to read whats inside my mind.. but at some point they said Im also suck at pretending like.. they will say "Your face/eyes said it" like that.. when i dont like/like someone for example...

PS: I think the term wall that they mean is about conversation.. like I could get along with their conversation but on the other hand.. somehow the said its hard to get into my kind of conversation.. kinda thing..

i feel like i can talk to you just fine tho, tho this is online and easier :s
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 14, 2017 8:46 PM

Dec 2015
Scarlett_ryuken said:
Eufie said:

PS: I think the term wall that they mean is about conversation.. like I could get along with their conversation but on the other hand.. somehow the said its hard to get into my kind of conversation.. kinda thing..

Maybe because we are agree on something.. and it doesnt make me feel bored if we could have a chill disscusion kinda thing.. like one time when it was a day before graduation in high school.. when we share our thoughts about our classmates for 2 years.. their problem about me is just getting along with my kind of talks.. like they somehow feel it as something they couldnt reach.. imagining it like a wall XD but ya they still say that Im funny and fun unless Im on the phrase that I need to be alone and chilll down lol... since I value my freedom time to be alone like reading book or just sitting alone in my desk eating lunch XD
Like they said.. they got jealous when I could be very talk active to myfriends that I guess we have same intersting topic to talk to kinda thing XD like they somehow try to talk the same thing to me but they said.. they couldnt reach it lol like they said they couldnt understand it XD

My University friend usually said.. I appear cold, reserved at the first they saw me.. till they talk to me and got the same kind of likes like maybe same anime thay we like, etc... well pretty much like explanation that I write in my profile scarlet :)

well I often get missunderstood so :) like I dont mind for that as well XD
EufieApr 14, 2017 8:50 PM
"It’s so ri-ri-diculous that I h-hope you understand even if I st-st-stutter, my t-t-talking ability is a little lacking
Still I wanted to at least s-speak co-co-correctly but my mouth keeps getting c-c-crooked because I lo-lo-love it so much, love it so mu-much "

[signature]
Apr 14, 2017 8:50 PM

Oct 2015
Eufie said:
Scarlett_ryuken said:

Maybe because we are agree on something.. and it doesnt make me feel bored.. like one time when it was a day before graduation in high school.. when we share our thoughts about our classmates for 2 years.. their problem about me is just getting along with my kind of talks.. like they somehow feel it as something they couldnt reach.. imagining it like a wall XD but ya they still say that Im funny and fun unless Im on the phrase that I need to be alone and chilll down lol... since I value my freedom time to be alone like reading book or just sitting alone in my desk eating lunch XD
Like they said.. they got jealous when I could be very talk active to myfriends that I guess we have same intersting topic to talk to kinda thing XD like they somehow try to talk the same thing to me but they said.. they couldnt reach it lol

My University friend usually said.. I appear cold, reserved at the first they saw me.. till they talk to me and got the same kind of likes like maybe same anime thay we like, etc... well pretty much like explanation that I write in my profile scarlet :)

well I often missunderstood so :) like I dont mind for that as well XD

dam
sounds dank
i see, glad i can entertain you :D
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Apr 14, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2015
Scarlett_ryuken said:
Eufie said:

Maybe because we are agree on something.. and it doesnt make me feel bored.. like one time when it was a day before graduation in high school.. when we share our thoughts about our classmates for 2 years.. their problem about me is just getting along with my kind of talks.. like they somehow feel it as something they couldnt reach.. imagining it like a wall XD but ya they still say that Im funny and fun unless Im on the phrase that I need to be alone and chilll down lol... since I value my freedom time to be alone like reading book or just sitting alone in my desk eating lunch XD
Like they said.. they got jealous when I could be very talk active to myfriends that I guess we have same intersting topic to talk to kinda thing XD like they somehow try to talk the same thing to me but they said.. they couldnt reach it lol

well I often missunderstood so :) like I dont mind for that as well XD

dam
sounds dank
i see, glad i can entertain you :D

XD Well like I understand as well cause Im weird so :) hehe...

[signature]
Apr 14, 2017 9:45 PM

May 2010
This quiz is soooo 2010 xD I swear I did it a few times at least.

Eh, didn't remember what I got so I went through it again aaand, dandere it is, huh~
Apr 14, 2017 10:05 PM

Feb 2017
Damn... how many dere archetypes are there?

Just for fun but.. sure, it kinda suits me.
Apr 15, 2017 1:16 AM

Nov 2014

i definitely wasn't expecting that.
Apr 15, 2017 1:54 AM

Mar 2016
I took the quizze twice cause was some answers that i would pick do this or that really.
Here was my first one.
Well i'm not silent cause i'm shy, I'm silent cause i have a speech problem in my brain that make's me mute really so don't have much of a choice, Just have to nod my head and move on most of the time.

My second one was this.
This one is more right.

Apr 15, 2017 2:04 AM

Oct 2016
I´m a coodere. WTF, I thought it was going to be a Tsundere.
Apr 15, 2017 2:05 AM

Nov 2016
I got Coodere. I'm quite quiet but friendly so it's quite accurate.
Apr 15, 2017 7:00 AM

Apr 2014

not what I was expecting but cool I guess
Apr 15, 2017 7:06 AM

Oct 2016

@magic smh see i'm not a tsun, i'm a kamidere whatever the hell that is
Apr 15, 2017 7:16 AM

Feb 2015

@conceit bitch I got it too smfh, you are definitely tsun though

they say they'll hold on tight
but is that really the truth?
if i'm let go of now,
i'll just fade to blue

●    ●
Apr 15, 2017 7:17 AM

Oct 2015
im an evadere. i refuse to get in the fucking robot but i fucking love robots
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Apr 15, 2017 7:18 AM

Jan 2016

Hmmmm............................................................... wut
Apr 15, 2017 7:28 AM

Oct 2016
Magic said:

@conceit bitch I got it too smfh, you are definitely tsun though

be quiet you slag and stop shaking your head
i'm tired of it
Apr 15, 2017 8:36 AM
Feb 2016
I guess I most closely align with suicidere.
Apr 15, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
Definitely a tsundere, sadly enough...
Apr 15, 2017 11:17 AM

Aug 2016
Before quiz: I'm not a simple enough character all-around to be relegated to a single paper-thin one-dimensional "dere" type.

After quiz:

I'm okay with this.
Apr 15, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2016
Tsundere.Well...this is actually true.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Apr 15, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2016
It seems like i'm a deredere too~~Nice :D

Apr 15, 2017 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
faggotdere

I feel aggressive rn

so faggotdere

I'm fuming rn like I'm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
Apr 15, 2017 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
I already know I'm a Dandere, for sure. I didn't even need to take the test/quiz to figure it out, to be honest.
Apr 15, 2017 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
Funny quiz.

Seems accurate for me :/
Apr 15, 2017 4:32 PM
Jun 2016
Kuudere. I'd say 50% true. But meh, It's just a quiz.
Apr 15, 2017 4:36 PM

Feb 2016
I got Tsundere....WTH!! xD i'm not sure it's that accurate
Apr 15, 2017 5:12 PM

Aug 2014
uhhh well i got autismdere so uhhh

fml

penis lol
Apr 15, 2017 5:39 PM

Nov 2016

Welp,
I guess it's half true haha. ⠀⠀
Apr 15, 2017 6:07 PM

Feb 2010

yep that seems to fit me at lest people who know me think that i always start out cold
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 15, 2017 6:15 PM

Jan 2014

Lol... I expected something else...
Cuteness > Everything else
Cuteness is Love, Cuteness is Life
Apr 15, 2017 6:33 PM
Aug 2014

Seems to be the best fit out of the dere types actually
Apr 15, 2017 6:38 PM

Aug 2010

This is so me lol, especially the last sentence. I'm indifferent to people I'm not close to or just don't know well enough.

And of course the example is my favorite character from Kanon.
Apr 15, 2017 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
danilitoleon said:

Lol... I expected something else...

yandere part 1.
best one outside of a tsundere
Apr 15, 2017 6:48 PM

Feb 2016
Unexcepted.

DereDere.

Didn't even know there were other "dere" outside of Tsundere/Yandere. I'm not cheery or energetic... I can be sweet though, lol.

Based off some of the other options I see in the thread, I figured I'd get Dandere. Oh well. I wouldn't be quiet/silent due to shyness though, I just don't care to make the first move, lol.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Apr 15, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
Coodere. Once the quiz asked me what's my favorite color and I chose blue I knew that I would get Kuudere.
Apr 15, 2017 9:36 PM

Sep 2011
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.

People are just taking the test and posting their type. There's no real discussion from this as you do the test, post your results, leave.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best anime from Disney+?

Spunkert - 3 hours ago

12 by ProGoddess »»
8 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

269 by Thanatos1 »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Pick your favourite in this list!

AnimeLover1289 - 2 hours ago

7 by LenRea »»
16 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 26

62 by LenRea »»
17 minutes ago

» Dai Sato (Ergo Proxy, Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop) Video Interview

MisatoAdmin - 2 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.