Forum Settings
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 10, 2010 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oh.My.God.
That was fucking amazing. I'm seriously speechless.
10/10. A freaking masterpiece.
But I still don't get one part... What happened anyway? I mean, Asukara (or something) stabbed Kyon. Kyon was dying, and both Asahina's AND himself were standing there. I really didn't get it. And all of a sudden, he was back in the normal world. Without shooting Nagato.
Could someone explain what exactly happened?

Nagato was the one that picked up the syringe gun and shot herself to restore the world back to normal. You could see her picking it up. She went along with the future Kyon and Asahina.

Really? I didn't see that. But that still doesn't explain second Kyon and Asahina appearing. D:
Apr 10, 2010 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
SamTheNayru said:
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oh.My.God.
But I still don't get one part... What happened anyway? I mean, Asukara (or something) stabbed Kyon. Kyon was dying, and both Asahina's AND himself were standing there. I really didn't get it. And all of a sudden, he was back in the normal world. Without shooting Nagato.

Nagato was the one that picked up the syringe gun and shot herself to restore the world back to normal. You could see her picking it up. She went along with the future Kyon and Asahina.

Really? I didn't see that. But that still doesn't explain second Kyon and Asahina appearing. D:

Sorry, I can't really say if it was Kyon or Nagato that shot the 'other Nagato'. My mind is vague at the moment. Remember, we see everything in the whole anime by Kyon's perspective. So when he blacks out, we also don't know anything going on like he does. That's why throughout the movie, we see a lot of stuff through his eyes. So all we have to do is guess what exactly did happen. But yeah, according to the prologue of the 7th light novel (yeah he waited that long) the current present time Kyon has to asked Asahina to take him and Nagato back in time to December 18th when Nagato changes the world. There will be two Kyons, one that gets stab and the one that's going to save himself. Along with the two Nagatos and Asahinas. Nagato will be the one that Kyon saw stopping the knife.
Apr 10, 2010 2:45 PM

Nov 2009
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oh.My.God.

Sorry, I can't really say if it was Kyon or Nagato that shot the 'other Nagato'. My mind is vague at the moment. Remember, we see everything in the whole anime by Kyon's perspective. So when he blacks out, we also don't know anything going on like he does. That's why throughout the movie, we see a lot of stuff through his eyes. So all we have to do is guess what exactly did happen. But yeah, according to the prologue of the 7th light novel (yeah he waited that long) the current present time Kyon has to asked Asahina to take him and Nagato back in time to December 18th when Nagato changes the world. There will be two Kyons, one that gets stab and the one that's going to save himself. Along with the two Nagatos and Asahinas. Nagato will be the one that Kyon saw stopping the knife.

You made it sound confusing when you said she shot herself, there are also two nagatos. One that is not an alien (The one they are trying to shoot, and the one that came with the future Kyon and Asahina to the past to save the Kyon that we see.
Apr 10, 2010 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
Azure_Shockwave said:
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Vinhthehero said:
SamTheNayru said:
Oh.My.God.

You made it sound confusing when you said she shot herself, there are also two nagatos. One that is not an alien (The one they are trying to shoot, and the one that came with the future Kyon and Asahina to the past to save the Kyon that we see.

Yeah I forgot to edit that part. Oh and if you want to read the part where he asked Asahina to take him and Nagato back to December 18 to stop Asakura, you can read it here. It's at my Google Docs account. Just click the 7th novel. It is the Prologue.
VinhsterrrApr 10, 2010 2:52 PM
Apr 10, 2010 2:59 PM

Jul 2009
That was awesome but I think I won't rate it until I see the dvd version, now I'd rate it 9 so maybe after seeing a hd version of it I'll give it a 10.
Btw this movie just might be the number 1 top anime this rate, atleast for a while. It's rating is like 8.99 atm :P
Apr 10, 2010 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
Thornlock said:
That was awesome but I think I won't rate it until I see the dvd version, now I'd rate it 9 so maybe after seeing a hd version of it I'll give it a 10.
Btw this movie just might be the number 1 top anime this rate, atleast for a while. It's rating is like 8.99 atm :P

I can't see why not. This is one of the best anime movies I've seen. It's current rank for Top Anime Movies is 3, it might just reach 1. Kara no Kyoukai 5 was good and long (near 2 hours), but this movie is near 3 hours! I just love any plots involving time-travel since I grew up with Back to the Future. Anything involving time-travel is badass.
Apr 10, 2010 3:12 PM

Jul 2009
Vinhthehero said:
I can't see why not. This is one of the best anime movies I've seen. It's current rank for Top Anime Movies is 3, it might just reach 1. Kara no Kyoukai 5 was good and long (near 2 hours), but this movie is near 3 hours! I just love any plots involving time-travel since I grew up with Back to the Future. Anything involving time-travel is badass.

Yeah timetravels are cool as long as they are executed well, and in this case, it was executed really really well. Can't wait for the dvd to come out :)
Apr 10, 2010 3:50 PM

May 2009
I have not read the novel, yet, so I did not know what would await me except Haruhi will be missing. I watched that camera rip, the qualiy was not that bad.

And..I am amazed. The movie was..just awesome. After I finished season 2 of Haruhi today as well, I decided to watch the movie right after it and damn it was great. Yuki was damn cute as a ordinary girl nevertheless I prefer the normal version. I think I will watch it again when the DVD rip is out, still 10/10.
Apr 10, 2010 4:19 PM

Dec 2007
As a warning, this is a rant (though slightly comprehensible) and will contain untagged spoilers. Skip this post if you don't want anyone badmouthing the beloved Haruhi franchise or do not want to be spoiled.

Oh boy... what to say about this movie. Firstly, I'll say that it's long. 160 minutes or thereabouts. I'll also say that the only point where a real conflict happens takes place in about 2 of those 160 minutes. For the rest of the 158 minutes, watch Kyon as he facepalms to Haruhi's suggestion of a Christmas Party, get a nice glimpse of Mikuru-Santa's panties, flip out cause Haruhi isn't at school, try to talk to his cat, get punched by Mikuru (this was enjoyable), stare at Yuki awkwardly in the Literature Club room, stare at Yuki awkwardly in her apartment, flip out again in school because his friend knows where Haruhi is, run across town, find Haruhi and Koizumi, get harassed by a cop (seriously, don't cops have anything better to do in Japan?), talk with Haruhi and Koizumi in a cafe, take a taxi with Haruhi and Koizumi back to North High, recreate the SOS Brigade, read a computer screen, hit the enter key, talk with adult Mikuru, yell at young Haruhi, talk with Yuki, aim needlegun at Yuki 3 years later, get stabbed by Asakura (again, fun), watch as a future version of him stops Asakura from slicing him up more, wake up and be told that he fell down stairs, and talk with Yuki on the roof.

That is, more or less, this movie. I find it hard to believe that the majority of the fans find this novel to be the best one. The first six chronological episodes of the first season of Haruhi was, in my opinion, vastly superior to this. That had much more going on with the Closed Spaces and the climax/conclusion was so much more satisfying, with Kyon kissing Haruhi right before that monster thing smashed them.

Perhaps I was expecting something much more interesting then just "OMG HARUHI IS MISSING". "OMG SHE'S OVER THERE". It was overall a rather boring movie to me.

6/10
Apr 10, 2010 4:48 PM

Jul 2009
Meddigo: You're right, but all those events build up the plot, without which the movie wouldn't be interesting to watch at all. I liked it very much and gave it a 10/10, because this is the first movie that made me keep my mouth open for that long time (it happened twice, both times because of Asakura - her "coming back" to school and her final appearance in the movie).

I wasn't expecting much of this movie so I couldn't feel unsatisfied after watching it (unfortunately this happened with some overhyped series that turned out to be not that good at all... well, nevermind).

I'm looking forward to more Haruhi.
Apr 10, 2010 7:31 PM

Apr 2009

It is technically #2 right now.

Damn, I was hoping to wait for a proper DVD release but all this feedback has tempted me enough to watch the camrip.
Apr 10, 2010 7:48 PM

Nov 2009
Essentially, if you like time travel, this is a show for you.
I am somebody who feels satisfied connecting the dots without having the show point things out for you. The whole use of the 3 years ago setting was executed well compared to the 15,000 times golden week was used. BTW, i think i remember Kyon making a comment about the extra pair of shoes when he returns to the future or something.
I was expecting something more interesting to happen when Kyon woke up and was reunited with the real world, but nope nothing happened. QQ
At first i thought it was mikuru that turned back time from that guilty look, but obviously i was wrong =(
Apr 10, 2010 8:49 PM
Jul 2009
Posted this in another thread so I'll just copypasta.

I also saw it due to some help from Mazui. I've read all of the books, and this is one of the best book-to-movie adaptions I've ever seen. I thought it was excellent. I also gave it a 10/10. Can't wait till BD rips.

This almost makes up for E8....almost.
Apr 10, 2010 9:58 PM

May 2008
that was awesomeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 10, 2010 11:21 PM

Feb 2010
Haylias said:

It is technically #2 right now.

Damn, I was hoping to wait for a proper DVD release but all this feedback has tempted me enough to watch the camrip.

Doooo it!

Really makes up for the endless 8.
sexijiApr 10, 2010 11:25 PM
Apr 10, 2010 11:28 PM

Dec 2007
fri said:
Meddigo: You're right, but all those events build up the plot, without which the movie wouldn't be interesting to watch at all.

But those things didn't really do anything to advance the actual plot. The only thing that advanced the plot was when Kyon's friend knew where Haruhi was. Had Kyon asked that friend about Haruhi the first time he saw him after the world was changed, then we could have skipped at least 90 minutes of this movie.

That's my real problem really, was the plot. It was stagnant until Kyon met up with Haruhi again, and that's what, 2 hours into the movie?
Apr 10, 2010 11:55 PM

Mar 2008
Well I think that before Kyon met Haruhi movie was also interesting. As he tried to find out what happens or when he found a message from Alien Nagato... And if at the beginning Kyon ask Taniguchi where is Haruhi it would not be this much Nagato x Kyon^^
Without all this movie could be much weaker.

I love ending theme...
SaygramApr 11, 2010 12:03 AM

Apr 11, 2010 1:06 AM

Apr 2009
That was amazing on so many levels. Instead of making a long winded paragraph, let's just make a checklist of things they nailed.

Godly Animation? Check.
Gorgeous scenery? Check.
Amazing music? Check.
A story that keeps you thinking? Check.
Emotional maelstrom? Check.
Perfect adaptation? Check.
Edge of your seat? Check.
KYON GETTING HIS ASS STABBED? Check.
Moe Nagato? Check.
Long haired Haruhi? Check.
Correct shipping? Oh, so checked.
Apr 11, 2010 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
Cool so it hit the 1# while I was sleeping
Apr 11, 2010 6:14 AM

Apr 2008
10/10
Totally recovered from the despair of Endless Eight

100% thumbs up on long hair haruhi and moe yuki XD

Haruhi is kinda annoying before especially in the Endless Eight, but what she has shown in this movie was rather very respectable. Plus point for Haruhi.

So the "restoration" that Kyon's saying in the end of movie is where he save himself from Asakura, right?

Oh yeah, I don't know about the novel and I don't want to be spoiled so how far did the anime cover? If I'm not wrong the anime already covered 2 volumes?
SylpheedApr 11, 2010 6:29 AM

Apr 11, 2010 6:46 AM

Jan 2009
Sylpheed said:
10/10
So the "restoration" that Kyon's saying in the end of movie is where he save himself from Asakura, right?

Oh yeah, I don't know about the novel and I don't want to be spoiled so how far did the anime cover? If I'm not wrong the anime already covered 2 volumes?

Yes, he has to save himself from Asakura. He's going to wait a while though.

It covered the whole novel. If we're talking about the mangas, then I don't know. It would be longer than 2 volumes though.
Apr 11, 2010 7:06 AM

Nov 2009
Thornlock said:
Cool so it hit the 1# while I was sleeping

Endless eigh was just a foil for this. ;)
Everyone is overjoiced now and is giving it awesome scores. There is also the fact that everyone who watched this was willing to survive through the camrip. I can see the score going down when the DVD release comes out and the non-fans are able to watch a better version.
Apr 11, 2010 7:08 AM

Apr 2009
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

Dick move, man, dick move.
Apr 11, 2010 7:21 AM

Dec 2007
I think I can forgive them for endless eight now. Hurray.

Best movie ever.

Simply epic.

10/10 hands down.
Apr 11, 2010 7:58 AM

Mar 2008
Vinhthehero said:
Sylpheed said:
10/10

Yes, he has to save himself from Asakura. He's going to wait a while though.

It covered the whole novel. If we're talking about the mangas, then I don't know. It would be longer than 2 volumes though.

Huh? Movie is just vol 4 And the whole LN has 10 volumes.

Apr 11, 2010 8:00 AM

Jan 2009
Saygram said:

I guess that was misleading. I meant that it covered the whole 4th light novel.
Apr 11, 2010 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
Haylias said:
I'm going to bump my score down to 9 all because I can't believe (in retrospect) how big an asshole Kyon was to give Yuki back the club entry form before he left.

I agree that it was unneccessary move, but he said after that he already belonged here in the club room, and his first priority was the SOS Brigade. If you want you can think of him getting stabbed as justice for this. Plus (in retrospect) it was her fault he was put through the whole ordeal in the first place.
Apr 11, 2010 8:53 AM

Mar 2008
But in the end Kyon regained some points. So it's OK.

Apr 11, 2010 9:05 AM

Apr 2008
helur said:
Haylias said:

I agree that it was unneccessary move, but he said after that he already belonged here in the club room, and his first priority was the SOS Brigade. If you want you can think of him getting stabbed as justice for this. Plus (in retrospect) it was her fault he was put through the whole ordeal in the first place.

Agreed it was somewhat like Kyon aimed for more rather than choosing the atered world (to escape from his own troubesome world).

I felt Yuki but Kyon's follow-up pulled her tears back.

Vinhthehero said:
Saygram said:

So yeah the movie covered the whole volume, that's as far as I know. My question was, including The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Endless Eight, and this movie, how many volumes did that cover?

Apr 11, 2010 9:10 AM

Jan 2009
Sylpheed said:
helur said:
Haylias said:

Agreed it was somewhat like Kyon aimed for more rather than choosing the atered world (to escape from his own troubesome world).

I felt Yuki but Kyon's follow-up pulled her tears back.

Vinhthehero said:
Saygram said:

So yeah the movie covered the whole volume, that's as far as I know. My question was, including The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the Endless Eight, and this movie, how many volumes did that cover?

All of volumes 1-4, Endless Eight was a chapter in volume 5 and so was The Day of Sagittarius. We have yet to see Snow Mountain Syndrome animated because it takes place after the film. Live A Live and Episode 00 were chapters in Volume 6. You can see the timeline here.
Apr 11, 2010 9:52 AM

Apr 2008
@Vin
Thanks for the awesome info.

Looks like they let us have a peek into the upcoming volumes lol. So that makes 6 volumes left.

Haruhi aired in 2006...it's 2010 now..mathematically it'll take more years ><
I hope they continue on releasing until they cover the whole novel.

Apr 11, 2010 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
Sylpheed said:
Haruhi aired in 2006...it's 2010 now..mathematically it'll take more years ><
I hope they continue on releasing until they cover the whole novel.

Thanks and I'm sure they will. It's a popular franchise and the stories only get better. The 7th novel is my second favorite, after the 4th one. It's another one that involves time-traveling, however it's another character besides Kyon. Wait until it starts introducing new characters, it gets epic.
Apr 11, 2010 11:21 AM

Apr 2009
The Movie was incredible. Instant Favorite Movie of all time.
So many over-the-top moments.. monster plot-twist and Yuki was best.

The John Smith scene. I saw it coming, yet it was so good.
Every single Clue Kyon got so he can restore the world.. I was so happy.

It was funny too.. Kyon summing up Religions he should join when there was no Haruhi xP

And do not forget: MAXIMUM POWER HARUHI!
Apr 11, 2010 11:49 AM
Apr 2010
havent messed with this anime for a long time since my roommate watched it a while back, found out there was a second season and in the process heard about "The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi" decided to google it to see what it was and found you guys.

I kinda skimmed the thread and found out that it was a movie and didnt really see were someone had posted a link to a subbed version (there was one but someone said it wasnt working anymore)

Since a fansub group that im getting Angel Beats! from subbed a camrip i thought i would create an account and post a link just for all of you.

LINK: http://mazuisubs.com/68]http://mazuisubs.com/68

heres a little bit of what they said on their site:
Mazui Subs said:
We promised the goddess we'd do this as soon as it was possible, so here it is:

The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi.

We have done a lot of cleanup work on the video. To call the source raw eyecancer would be an insult to real eye cancer. The resulting video we present to you is merely "terrible" as opposed to "epilepsy-inducing".

The strobe light effect in the original camrip is mostly gone, with just a bit of flickering remaining in this version.

Every now and then the guy shakes the camera or readjusts it, but for the most part it's stable and oriented correctly.

There will be no xvid release since this is not HD. Unless your computer was built pre-1995, you should have no problems playing it.

No one knows when the DVD comes out, or if there will even be a BD. Typical anime movie to disk schedules follow an 8-11 month cycle, so it would be reasonable to expect at least the DVD around September, though there is no official word on this.

Dont really care if its agaisnt the rules to post the link or not since i created an account solely for this purpose and will probably not be coming back so grab it while you can before the mods do anything. Be sure to pm it to others if they are looking for it if my post is gone.
( its a link to a fansub groups page that contains the torrent link not a direct link to the torrent)

Peace
~MalfunctionX
MalfunctionXApr 14, 2010 8:30 PM
Apr 11, 2010 12:03 PM

Dec 2007
I forgot to tell you that I came 13 times while smiling when I watched this movie. It was that awesome.

Everybody should watch it. EVERYBODY!
Apr 11, 2010 12:14 PM

Oct 2009
MalfunctionX said:
-snip-

So what did you think about the movie?
That's right, watch it! Even if you're not interested!
NaratchiApr 11, 2010 12:18 PM
Apr 11, 2010 1:44 PM
Apr 2010
first season was pretty interesting from what i remember. downloaded the movie but was going to finish downloading the second season and watch it before i watched the movie since its been about 3 years since i have even seen the first season
Apr 11, 2010 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
MalfunctionX said:
first season was pretty interesting from what i remember. downloaded the movie but was going to finish downloading the second season and watch it before i watched the movie since its been about 3 years since i have even seen the first season
You probably already know this, but don't lose faith while watching the first nine episodes... Although I must say, it is not necessary to watch the second season before watching the movie, except for the first episode of the second season "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody".
NaratchiApr 11, 2010 2:16 PM
Apr 11, 2010 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
Well, I guess the Haruhi Franchise almost totally dug themselves out of the endless 8 feet under grave they were put in.
Apr 11, 2010 3:35 PM

Jul 2009
Well, where to start.
I'll first say that, wow, I am impressed.
In all honesty, I don't think it quite deserves a 10. But, it is on the borderline, so what the hell, I'll round it to a 10.

There were some weak points to this movie (like Kyon feinting, it didn't work for me), but, overall, the strong points overwhelm the weak. So, what are these strong points? It's hard to say, it feels like a huge blur to me. The movie to me felt like... I can't quite find a way to describe it but, basically at the end, I was like, "huh, this is the end, oh wow". I guess I just wanted more, because I didn't feel the punch line. The plot wasn't a knockout but, it had a gradual effect towards me.

But, if you watch through the credits, the end delivers a decent punch. I won't describe it here because some might have not seen it yet.

The last thing I want to add is that, there was not enough long haired Haruhi. This made me sad. I wish that the time spent in the distorted world was a bit longer. It also would have been nice to enjoy more of the shy, timid, Yuki.

Overall, 9.449. Ah, what the heck, 10.

Edit: I still think Clannad deserves to be #1. I can't comment on Gintama being #2 because I never watched it but, i'll comment anyway, and I will say that it shouldn't be in top 5. No offense, haha. :P
Apr 11, 2010 3:48 PM

Apr 2009
I actually had had plans to wait for the dvdrip, but I watched it in the end... and I have no words to describe how I feel right now. It's not only the best anime I've ever seen, but also one of the best movies ever - if not the best one.
10/10.

Apr 11, 2010 4:04 PM

Nov 2009
First and foremost, I'd like to say I give this a 9. But wow...so close to a 10.

I follow the novel a bit, so I knew the story. I still have to wait for the DVDrip, but I can see the animation was insane. The music was somewhat lacking in my opinion, but the ending song was quite nice. Overall, the whole parallel universe characters was one of the best parts for me (needs more pony tailed Haruhi). If only KyoAni put this in season 2, they'd be swimming around in the cash from fans around the world.

I don't consider myself a Haruhi fan, but even I enjoyed this tremendously. The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

9/10, only because I think the music wasn't too good and it was insanely long. They could have shorten it somewhere...
Apr 11, 2010 4:11 PM

Dec 2007
Pw3age said:
The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

Well, I know someone who hasn't seen Eva 2.0

:P
MeddigoApr 11, 2010 4:15 PM
Apr 11, 2010 5:27 PM

Jun 2009
The movie felt like an emotional rollercoaster... heck at the moment Kyon finds himself in the new world I can almost hear my heart thumping XD pathetic no? But what with all the internal monologues, visual metaphors and acid mental trips near the end this almost felt like I was watching End of Evangelion or something.

I love confusing stuff like that.
Plus, gotta hand it to the movie for making me like Yuki a bit more... I didn't think she was anything special in the series. But with her getting emotions and all... yeah. I don't like the moe aspect though.

Oh and the MUSIC <3
Apr 11, 2010 5:44 PM

Nov 2009
Meddigo said:
Pw3age said:
The must watch movie of the century, maybe?

Well, I know someone who hasn't seen Eva 2.0

:P

Honestly, I haven't yet. I'll get around to it sometimes.
Apr 11, 2010 7:58 PM

Aug 2008
I was going to wait for a DVD rip to get subbed but than I remembered all the old school 4th generation VHS fan-subs I watched back in the day. After that it just seemed like I was whining so I trudged my way through it. Sometimes I forget just how spoiled we all are. As far as Eva 2.0 I'll hold out for the DVD, half the reason for watching it is the insane graphics.

As for the actual movie, I liked it. I', not a huge Haruhi fan, and they really almost lost me on the second season but this movie might have redeemed the franchise. I'd be willing to give a season 3 a chance should it come out.
Apr 11, 2010 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
Does anybody think there will be more movies? I think so, based on the whole Kyon saving Kyon thing.
Apr 11, 2010 8:55 PM

Jan 2009
Kurogashi said:
Does anybody think there will be more movies? I think so, based on the whole Kyon saving Kyon thing.

I don't think there will be, but the 7th novel could get a film. The whole novel can be made into a film since the story is really long. That is also when he traveled back in time to save himself but that's not what the whole story is about. I don't think they would do it though. They might just make it into separate episodes and it will probably have about 7 parts.
Apr 11, 2010 9:08 PM

Dec 2007
schale01 said:
As far as Eva 2.0 I'll hold out for the DVD, half the reason for watching it is the insane graphics.

But people are heralding this movie as having the best animation ever for a movie.

Certainly Eva 2.0 couldn't hold up to the gripping animation of watching Kyon walk, sit, sleep, wake up, talk, and run.
Apr 11, 2010 9:16 PM

Nov 2007
Meddigo said:

Certainly Eva 2.0 couldn't hold up to the gripping animation of watching Kyon walk, sit, sleep, wake up, talk, and run.

We get it man, you didnt understand the point of the first half of the movie...no need to repeat yourself.

Also Eva 2.0 was an excellent movie with incredible animation as well. The only reason I would even think this movie looked a little better was only cause of the fantastic photo realistic DRAWN backgrounds, but other than that in animation quality both are true 10/10 movies. Now stop trollin' ma Haruhi D:
Pages (21) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kyon's decision (spoilers)

NDskies - Sep 19, 2023

17 by honyax »»
Feb 25, 1:41 AM

» Haruhi Suzumiya will have an official announcement soon…

Yuri_Niji - Dec 17, 2023

18 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 12, 2:51 AM

» Wow that was a great movie!

Zoopiez - Jun 28, 2022

18 by anizawa89 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:11 PM

» This movie is Amazing

randomuser47 - Feb 26, 2023

19 by Recprocate »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:17 AM

» Ending … [spoilers ahead]

nomnomnori - Mar 3, 2019

8 by User-Name »»
Jun 7, 2023 4:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.