Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2016 10:19 PM
Apr 2012
Bruh...

Was DJ crying after he missed those free throws... Lmao...

Any way, the Clippers are the real Warriors of the Pacific division.
Oct 27, 2016 11:23 PM

Mar 2015
If Chicago keeps shooting like that...Wade I can expect it from now, but Rondo? Still hurts seeing Wade in a Bulls jersey ;_;
Oct 28, 2016 8:08 AM

May 2011
ibear said:

Oh he has been unleashed! He went 1v1 again just like that play on Iguadala at Sac for the dagger. It's going to be even more of a treat to watch him this season.
Oct 28, 2016 2:47 PM

Sep 2012
It doesn't matter what you think about the Warriors, this video is absolutely hilarious. There are so many references, the rhymes are great, and the music is catchy.

Oct 29, 2016 4:56 AM

Jun 2015
50 point triple double for Westbrook, I mean what can I say I'm gonna enjoy this season even if this team doesn't look that strong, he's just so fun to watch ~

Also AD holy shit.. can we please get him off that shitty team?
Oct 29, 2016 12:41 PM

Aug 2015
76ers lost again but it's cool, Embiid had a good game. He got the better of Dwight Howard today. I like that he is a threat outside and he moves like a shooting guard at times. He needs to get stronger though.

ps. ^that's a 7'2 dude

crashinho said:
Also AD holy shit.. can we please get him off that shitty team?
Really feel bad for AD. He's in the same tier as Lebron and KD but he's stuck in prison. He should demand to be traded. I don't really see how New Orleans can improve their roster, they don't have many assets and cap space.
Oct 29, 2016 9:25 PM

Jun 2012
Harry B is probably our lord and savior.
Oct 30, 2016 8:26 AM

Jun 2015
Spurs doing some work, I mean I already knew they were good but damn they look like the best team in the west.

I'm slightly disappointed by the Timberwolves as I expected them to be good but I guess it's gonna take some time, looking forward seeing them win.

But damn I want AD to join OKC, I feel like him & Russ are gonna do some work.
Oct 30, 2016 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
Phoenix Suns are looking real good tonight.

Dudley's getting crafty.
Oct 30, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
Westbrook with the casual triple double on 70% TS to shut up the efficiency haters.

We have a heck of a challenge coming up this week, let's hope we can manage to pick up a W in one of our next two games.
Oct 31, 2016 11:40 AM

Oct 2016
Lakers suck this year, but this is the year that Julius Randle is gonna prove he's for real
Oct 31, 2016 7:25 PM

Jan 2009
damn the Bulls are looking great, Hoiball is finally working
Nov 1, 2016 1:23 AM

Jan 2016
j0x said:

They'll find success this season if hopefully the outside shots of Wade, Rondo and Butler became consistent. It's surprisingly good against Brooklyn.
Nov 1, 2016 1:42 AM
May 2015
My boy derozan giving the finger to SI for ranking him as the 46th best player in the league.
He's entering his prime now... Who knows... maybe he can turn into kobe-lite? LOL
EL PSY CONGROO
Nov 1, 2016 2:20 AM

Jan 2009
CapitalistGod said:
j0x said:

They'll find success this season if hopefully the outside shots of Wade, Rondo and Butler became consistent. It's surprisingly good against Brooklyn.

Butler can be a consistent outside shooter but i do not know about Wade and Rondo lol

6Man said:
My boy derozan giving the finger to SI for ranking him as the 46th best player in the league.
He's entering his prime now... Who knows... maybe he can turn into kobe-lite? LOL

ye 3 straight games of 30+ points performance, if he keeps that up then no doubt he is on his prime
Nov 1, 2016 12:24 PM

Mar 2015
Latest trade that went down..
Not sure how I feel about it. I guess this benefits both of them. Sixers get a pick, and OKC gets a young athletic defender.

CrehscentNov 1, 2016 12:31 PM
Nov 1, 2016 2:15 PM

May 2014
Crehscent said:
Not sure how I feel about it. I guess this benefits both of them. Sixers get a pick, and OKC gets a young athletic defender.

Man. That was fast.
Nov 1, 2016 7:05 PM

Aug 2015
Another tough loss for the Sixers. We had an 18 pt lead and blew it. Embiid finished with 18 points, 10 rebounds, 4 blocks, and 3 assists in just 25 minutes but he cost us the game with his two turnovers down the stretch. He really should stop bringing the ball too low cause he get stripped a lot and he needs to work on his strength.

Also fuck the refs. Was a tied game with only a second left and they called a flagrant foul like wtf.

Crehscent said:

Not a fan of this trade. Grant is the better player but Ilyasova is the better fit for us cause of his shooting. I think this improves us which I don't really like. I really want to get Markelle Fultz in next years draft:)
Nov 2, 2016 10:47 AM

Jun 2015
Well tonight we'll see how strong OKC is against a tougher opponent, not that the previous teams were bad in fact, they all played insanely good but people still don't give them enough credit.

Clippers do look pretty strong but I really hope we'll manage to snag 1 win, I wouldn't mind losing to Clippers if that guarantees us a win against the Warriors.

Can't wait to see KD vs Russ, omfg I'm like wet
Nov 2, 2016 12:30 PM

Jan 2012
Looks like the Warriors are slowly starting to mesh more and more now. That Portland vs Warriors game was great. Started off shaky but they really locked in as the game went on.

I think the Warriors getting blown out by the Spurs in the opening game was good for them. It made them realize they can't just win off of talent alone and actually have to play with some chemistry and fluidity. They beat Pelicans and Suns but those games were pretty shaky from start to end, but the Blazers game was the first game where I can say they looked really good for most of it. Plus the bench showed up which was nice, Ian Clark was the man that game. Hopefully the bench starts to mesh as well.

Hopefully Klay's 3 point woes go away soon. He is doing fine in the midrange and paint areas, but his 3 point stoke has disappeared. He is shooting like 10% from 3 right now. Granted it's only been 4 games but still, it's a bad sign when you are 3 for 28.
Nov 2, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2015
Ray Allen officially retires. Here's what Rondo had to say..LOL

I liked Allen, even when he was a Celtic I respected him. Very humble. Saved our ass in Miami, best shot I ever saw. Glad he retires as a member of the Heat though.
Nov 2, 2016 6:32 PM
May 2015
DeKOBE playing out of his mind right now
EL PSY CONGROO
Nov 2, 2016 7:44 PM

Jan 2009
the Bulls suffered their first game lost lol Taj Gibson finally came back down to Earth
degNov 2, 2016 7:47 PM
Nov 3, 2016 4:53 AM

Jun 2015
Yo I'm so fkn happy.

It wasn't one of the prettiest games but still a W is a W man. We're 4-0 and the only undefeated team left in the WEST, I can't wait for the Warriors game.
Nov 3, 2016 9:57 AM

Jun 2015
Hey, I said before that the Celtics are gonna be the second best team in the East and here we are with a 3-1 record. Dammit, we beat the Bulls and everyone's saying that they're straight fire this year. Well, we're going up against Cleveland tonight so I'm not going to say that we're gonna win but I have the utmost confidence that we'll be alright.

Mhypnotic said:
It doesn't matter what you think about the Warriors, this video is absolutely hilarious. There are so many references, the rhymes are great, and the music is catchy.

Now, that was hilarious. That's basically how I view the Warriors right now: arrogant, self-centered pricks that sneer at every other team for not having a superteam like they do.
Nov 3, 2016 10:52 AM

Aug 2013
Mhypnotic said:

One of the best things I watched in a while.

Embrace the darkside young Warriors.

Anw the biggest game of the season is here and I'm proper excited,GSW vs OKC baby.
Nov 3, 2016 5:50 PM

Jun 2012

Russ is such a troll.
Nov 3, 2016 6:38 PM

Jun 2015
lol I fkn love Russ

can't wait for the game ~ thank god I don't have uni tomorrow so I can stay till 5-6 am without worrying ^_^
Nov 3, 2016 6:52 PM

Mar 2015
I wish OKC didn't have to play back to back games..fuck these schedules. Would have loved to see them rested before taking them on.
Nov 3, 2016 9:10 PM

Aug 2013
KD really wants to beat OKC 29 half points.
Nov 3, 2016 10:24 PM

Aug 2013
Well that was underwhelming to say the least. GS didn't have to play that good to beat them tonight.
Nov 4, 2016 5:32 AM

Jun 2015
Somewhat disappointed with how things turned out but hey it is what it is ~_~

It actually made me smile when KD got blocked by Russ and then he just smiled, I can't help it I still have a lot of respect for KD and I still love him so much.

Next game is up against Timberwolves, that'll be a fun one ^_^
Nov 4, 2016 9:31 AM

Aug 2015
That Westbrook outfit though was funny as shit as always obviously throwing shade at KD being the official photographer of Super Bowl, same with his performance vs Warriors : Trash

Warriors just expose the shit out of this team: Thunder is more of a one man team anyway wherein if you shutdown their one of best players it's over not like GSW with their quality ball movement wherein everyone gets a chance to shine even if someone gets shut down, no wonder KD leaves the shit out of this team.
Nov 4, 2016 9:35 AM

Mar 2015
Well that game last night was disappointing. It almost felt like bullying honestly lol

OKC was doing well at the start then just fell apart, could have been cause if was a back to back game, (fuck NBA schedules) but after that 1st quarter they couldn't get anything or stop Durant. If anything this game tells me they need an extra piece, like a Rudy Gay or something, Roberson and Grant are offensive liabilities..
Nov 4, 2016 10:04 PM

Jan 2012
Wow. Curry actually didn't make a three in the game...

Nice win for the Lakers!
Nov 4, 2016 10:04 PM

Sep 2013
L.A. BaBYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sic mundus
Nov 4, 2016 10:08 PM

Sep 2013
Really proud of this young team. So much potential. Randle is a beast in the making. Everyone played with so much hustle and energy.

But to be fair warriors looked reallyyyy sloppy and missed a lot of make able shots.

And they need a defensive center Asap lolol
sic mundus
Nov 4, 2016 10:54 PM
May 2015
DeKobe DeJordan
Lakers > Warriors
:)
Feels good man. Feels good
EL PSY CONGROO
Nov 4, 2016 11:27 PM

Jan 2012
I can live with this blow out. Props to the Lakers, they looked like the sharper and hungrier team. As long as this gets sorted out and cleaned up later in the season, and more specifically the playoffs, then getting blown out by playoff (Spurs) and more than likely not playoff (Lakers) teams is a good wake up call. No excuse to be sloppy.

And IDK wtf is up with Klay. I mean he is shooting like 18% from 3s. I can live with the bad Curry performance because he is usually consistent but Klay is looking like ass.
Nov 5, 2016 1:44 AM

Aug 2013
sman3579 said:
I can live with this blow out. Props to the Lakers, they looked like the sharper and hungrier team. As long as this gets sorted out and cleaned up later in the season, and more specifically the playoffs, then getting blown out by playoff (Spurs) and more than likely not playoff (Lakers) teams is a good wake up call. No excuse to be sloppy.

And IDK wtf is up with Klay. I mean he is shooting like 18% from 3s. I can live with the bad Curry performance because he is usually consistent but Klay is looking like ass.
I agree,it's not like the end of the world. Most of the team shots didn't fall and as you said the Lakers looked more "hungry" to get the win.

As for Klay didn't he start last season poorly and then he picked up? Maybe all those rumors about a possible trade is affecting him mentally.
Nov 5, 2016 6:29 AM

Jun 2015
i'm so happy for the Lakers, their potential is finally showing up.
now it'd be great if Timberwolves actually start playing because I also want them to do well since they sort of remind me of Lakers in a way ~_~

i'm dead lol.

Nov 5, 2016 7:26 AM

Aug 2015
Just watched the GSW Laker replay and my oh my after the shit I said yesterday about the Thunder Warriors just got destroyed by the likes of Larry Nance, Randle and Black on Paint. Sheesh added the fact that Curry has been off the radar this season so far with KD overshadowing him so much, Curry's 3 pt record gets ended like that, Klay's still playing ass, bench still as ass as Varejao's pubic hairstyle I dunno but if they don't fix these shit they're experiencing so far especially the rim protector bullcrap, man this is definitely so fun to watch just to see this team fall apart especially their faces in the final 3 minutes of the 4th qtr.

Meanwhile the Knicks finally realized that Kristaps is on their team and they need to utilize him a bit more on offense, DRose and Noah got their sweet revenge against the Bulls. Now maybe if they could just got rid of the Triangle and have the same ball movement as this game and also improved their defense who knows where this team will be now.
MizunashiNov 5, 2016 9:19 AM
Nov 5, 2016 7:00 PM

Aug 2015
Sixers lose again as usual, this time to the Cavs 102-101 . We just can't close out games. Our turnovers late game are killing us. Okafor finally had a great game. Embiid did great offensively(22 points in 25 minutes, 4-4 3pt fg. and blocked LBJ at least 3 times) but too many turnovers and his defensive rotations at times are questionable. We badly need a closer, hopefully we get Markelle Fultz in next years draft.

This better not be true cause this is even worse than the previous Teague trade rumors.

I'd be ok with Poeltl + Powell though. What do you think? @6Man
Nov 5, 2016 8:41 PM

Jan 2009
lol the Bulls lose again, they are now a .500 team
Nov 5, 2016 9:59 PM

Aug 2015
Clippers gonna make some noise in the west. Good win against spurs tonight.
Nov 5, 2016 10:08 PM

Jan 2012
-STARBOY- said:
sman3579 said:

I agree,it's not like the end of the world. Most of the team shots didn't fall and as you said the Lakers looked more "hungry" to get the win.

As for Klay didn't he start last season poorly and then he picked up? Maybe all those rumors about a possible trade is affecting him mentally.

He did start last season slow as well, but not nearly this bad. I want to say he was shooting like low 3p% from 3, but right now he is shooting like 19% from 3. Granted it's only been a few games but that is still atrocious.
Nov 6, 2016 8:38 AM

Jun 2015
honestly I feel like Harden doesn't get as much credit as he deserves.
the guy has been killing it..

also KAT is such a beast but he still makes rookie mistakes so when he gets them fixed he's gonna be unstoppable..

surprised that the Spurs actually lost against the Clips but then again Clippers shouldn't be taken lightly
Nov 6, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2015
crashinho said:
surprised that the Spurs actually lost against the Clips but then again Clippers shouldn't be taken lightly

The Spurs is always been great matchup for Clippers though so it's not that surprising. Plus they just lost Timmy so they have no answer against DJ+Blake.
Nov 6, 2016 9:40 AM

Jun 2015
hmm I guess that's true but then again I thought that Spurs would still win :/

the West looks really weird like it's gonna be really interesting.
can't tell much so far but honestly there's not a team that's actually dominating.. this season might be even better than the previous one ^_^
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.