Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 29, 2016 3:58 PM

Jan 2014
Don't die...Do not die...Do not fuckin dare to die...I can't go through all these again, pls not another reset at this point...I will break before Subaru :::I
May 29, 2016 4:00 PM

Jan 2015
Fai said:
bobzanny said:

Roswald and Ram had their conversation during on the 5th night during the first loop and he suggested that they intervene.

This time Roswald and Ram talked after the 2nd night and they Ram was more expressive in her praise for Subaru than before and Roswald said to take it's time and just keep an eye on the situation.

Totally different from what I read from the scene.

In the first time we saw - they are saying that Subaru is too obvious for a spy but the possibility is still there.
In the scene we saw last week Ram and Roswaal were 100% convinced he is the spy and wanted to approach the situation carefully to sort out his intentions

Also Roswaal does not seem to be the type of man to be swayed by mere theatrics or sentimentality and he has been shown getting more and more serious around Subaru every loop, which to me indicates that he is viewing subaru as more of a threat now.

Well as Rem stated, Roswald still ordered Rem to watch over Subaru, it seems to me that when the candidate he's backing and his familiar give him the benefit of the doubt that Roswald chose to be a bit more lenient than before.

But who knows, as you said he could be plotting something for Subaru as all this is going down. But him going to the village is a weird trigger imo because he leaves before he even gets a report from Ram about what happened.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 29, 2016 4:00 PM

Feb 2015
H
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

As much as I love me some Jojo and as much as Boku no Hero has surprised me this season (never read the manga), Re:Zero still takes the AOTS award and possibly AOTY.

Everything this episode was perfect.

Subaru is one of the best MCs I've seen. ALL the side characters get sufficient development and play a significant role. The action is top-notch despite not even being an "action" anime. The soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard (specifically the music playing during Rem's transformation scene.. oh lord that was epic). I just can't find a flaw with it.

Last but not least, somebody spoil me and let me know if he dies. I'm 99.9% sure he won't after everything we've seen thus far but if that .01% comes true, I will be beyond pissed off haha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2016 4:03 PM
Aug 2015
THIS EPISODE WAS SOOOOO..... URRRGGHHHH F*****K PLEEEEEASE HE CANNOT DIE NOW.....!!!!!!!!
May 29, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2013
So, whoever put the curse on Subaru was trying to make him come out? And how would they even know he'd find out about the curse when it took him like 5 lives to get to this point?
Anyways, pretty mediocre episode. Can't believe they used the "push to save" cliche twice...
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
May 29, 2016 4:04 PM

Oct 2012
Fuck! I really hope he doesn't die this time similiarly to last arc where Emilia healed him, right? At least he doesn't have any severed limbs this time, that's reasuring. And Rem could at least stabilize him I guess.

I don't think he's dead though but this is just meta-thinking. This try went so well and was spanned over several episodes it would be shame to forget everything and do that all again (including lap service).
Right now, Emilia and Ram should know about villagers, doing everything they can to heal them so I doubt they will come to the rescue. And there is noone else, only Beako or Emilia's blessing.
I believe this time Subaru may even resist and break the cycle of repeat (aka resist against the hand of witch in his unconsciousness... that's how the next episode probably starts).

It was excellent episode, I really liked determination Subaru had. Next time, the end of this arc.

(but was it really the puppy? Roswaal touched him too, right? still, if I have to guess I think he left precisely because he believed in Subaru, he trusted him to take care of everything).

And if Beako can sense current curse I wonder why she can't tell find out more about his witch curse.
May 29, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2016
The lap pillow scene was too beautiful. There's no way Subaru have to reset at this point.
At least justify your opinions instead of just saying "it's my opinion". It would've been more polite.

May 29, 2016 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
CC9ers said:
Subaru is one of the best MCs I've seen. ALL the side characters get sufficient development and play a significant role. The action is top-notch despite not even being an "action" anime. The soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard (specifically the music playing during Rem's transformation scene.. oh lord that was epic). I just can't find a flaw with it.
This...So much this...Seeing how all these characters had time to shine,every episode is intense af,plot is interesting and reveals slowly but surely,music/art/animation is top notch it makes every other anime of the season look dull(I am looking at you Kabaneri,other than 2 mains there are no other characters with more than 5 lines =_=)...
May 29, 2016 4:10 PM

Jul 2013
Glad the tennis didn't delayed anything this time too.

Hope Subaru hasn't died this episode. Would be frustrating start again when things are so intense at the moment.

Like I thought last episode, the weird but cute dog was the one who caused the curse. Beatrice sure was useful this time. The wolfs looked really cool. InsaneDemonRem! was great, too bad she became normal when Subaru saves her.

Cannot wait the conclusion of this arc.
May 29, 2016 4:13 PM

May 2010
really wasn't expecting rem to have a berserk mode even though its been hinted at a million times she's some kind of demon. that probably wasn't even her... final form. (sorry)

the episode was great as usual. i hope to god subaru doesn't die because i want to see the story progress a little bit more. where the hell is roswaal going? what happened with felt and reinhard? and what's the deal with the whole city? why is subaru even there..? i just want some answers. seems like we've spent forever on this whole 5 day mansion timeline. (or maybe it just feels like forever since this storyline is just so damn good)
May 29, 2016 4:15 PM

Dec 2013
Great episode. Rem going to crazy was intense!

Not another death! Although I have a feeling he will actually survive this.
May 29, 2016 4:18 PM

Jan 2008
Is this why people say Rem is best girl? Don't get me wrong though, I'm all for onigirl twins in maid outfits.

Assuming Subaru and Rem survive, will assume that the curse only works if the small dog bites them.
May 29, 2016 4:19 PM

Sep 2015
Hope the next episode isn't fixed only into evergreen loop=Subaru recovery>wakes up>lap pillow>crying like a bitch>Emiliuccia-Tan>Rem-chan my imouto little demon goes all yandere.

Re Zero surprise me...once again.
May 29, 2016 4:22 PM

Jul 2009
I thought that Rem would try to kill him at the forest but this turned to be more interesting, especially when Rem turned into Yuno/Shion Sonozaki during her rage mode.

This episode confirmed that Beatrice does not remember anything about Subaru's previous lives, some people bitched about it but I wonder with what they will say now.

shanimebib said:
Excellent episode. The highlight of this episode was neither identifying the source of the curse nor the revelation of Rem being a demon but Subaru managing to earn her trust.

5/5 ofc.

And this.
May 29, 2016 4:23 PM

Jan 2014
Fappa said:
Look...this post IS a spoiler...A BIG spoiler...You are obviously a LN reader and the way you talk is not making a guess,it is confirming that they added a hint to something WE SHOULDNT KNOW....I hope admins delete your posts soon enough

I don't want to come across as rude but could you please spoiler tag your posts? I've seen easily 2-3 things that aren't supposed to be here and especially not untagged.
Follow your own advice please
May 29, 2016 4:23 PM

Jul 2007
BlazerAE said:

The Mabeasts were created by the witch, and they hate subaru for some reason.. i think that's because of the smell he has.

Which in itself is a contradiction in on itself which might mean that the witch having created them might just be a legend.
May 29, 2016 4:30 PM

Oct 2014
wtf happened?
absolutely nothing made sense this just throws away all the build up for the confrotation with the invader
also why the fuck are they presenting lots of elements(rem being able to become a demon the village being surronded by demonic criatures magic barriers that are the only thing that keeps them away dogs that are able to put curses)in a couple of minutes
so him being murdered was because of any attempt to invade a mansion or just because he was unlucky of touching the dog?
and as usual the answers will most likely be unsatifying because everything is reset in the end of the episode
gabrielrroizMay 29, 2016 4:40 PM
May 29, 2016 4:30 PM

Sep 2014
I srsly hope that he doesn't die again. It will be hard to achieve the same lvl of approval next time
May 29, 2016 4:32 PM
Mar 2016
dicecop said:
I srsly hope that he doesn't die again. It will be hard to achieve the same lvl of approval next time
It would be such a waste... But Idk.. The way this series is going, I feel like it wants to destroy us.
May 29, 2016 4:33 PM

Sep 2015
MozillaFennekin said:
Puppy dog OP pls nerf.

Puppy is RIDICOULSLY OP like does it ever run out of mana.........He summoned so many dogs and still used and earth spell O.O

I figured it was that dog that cursed Subaru had no idea it was a top notch Summoner.....
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
May 29, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
Great episode, best one yet!

Not sure when dog bit the other children. Also, why were they going to assume it'd be safe to leave the children with the villagers? Isn't that the dog demon territory? What if they ambushed them? I don't see any witches or badass swordsmen living in that village, unless that redhead showed up to save the day again.

The whole best barrier reminded me of a barrier of mosquito lights you'd see in a backyard XD

It would have been awesome if Rem in demon mode yelled "Bitch!" after killing each wolf/ demon dog, and then witch when it killed the dog controlling them.

Great episode
"Fuck this shit, fun things are fun!"
May 29, 2016 4:37 PM

Sep 2015
Eric said:
The lap pillow scene was too beautiful. There's no way Subaru have to reset at this point.

Right I'm going to be PISSED for Subaru because of Emilia won't remember the lap pillow scene. THIS IS BULL S***
May 29, 2016 4:39 PM

Dec 2015
I hope Subaru won't die... And nice transformation for Rem
May 29, 2016 4:40 PM

Sep 2011
LoneWizard said:
Fappa said:
Look...this post IS a spoiler...A BIG spoiler...You are obviously a LN reader and the way you talk is not making a guess,it is confirming that they added a hint to something WE SHOULDNT KNOW....I hope admins delete your posts soon enough

Really? I for sure I'm an anime only and I noticed that very well. they even put her out of the group to make it even more noticeable
At least I don't see what's the problem with that post. The others I didn't read so I don't know xD
May 29, 2016 4:41 PM

Feb 2015
Definitely an interesting world outside of the mansion. The lore is pretty cool. Subaru is more on the 'trying-to-stay-sane' side rather than letting go of his humanity. I wonder what will make him break.
May 29, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
Fai said:
BlazerAE said:

The Mabeasts were created by the witch, and they hate subaru for some reason.. i think that's because of the smell he has.

Which in itself is a contradiction in on itself which might mean that the witch having created them might just be a legend.

when was it established they hate subaru
they are most likely just attacking anyone that enters the forest even though they are nice enough to leave the body of the cursed childs intact
May 29, 2016 4:43 PM

Apr 2015
Veldin461 said:
LoneWizard said:

Really? I for sure I'm an anime only and I noticed that very well. they even put her out of the group to make it even more noticeable
Don't see what's the problem with that post

He's not wrong that I'm a LN reader but I'm just as curious as you about that because that's an anime original thing. I don't know what the anime tries to hint towards to but hell it looks like one. Sorry if it sounded like anything like a spoiler. So I edited it :)
May 29, 2016 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
Fappa said:
Veldin461 said:

Don't see what's the problem with that post

He's not wrong that I'm a LN reader but I'm just as curious as you about that because that's an anime original thing. I don't know what the anime tries to hint towards to but hell it looks like one. Sorry if it sounded like anything like a spoiler. So I edited it :)

What's an anime only? the blue haired girl? is the anime deviating from the source material?
May 29, 2016 4:46 PM

Jul 2007
gabrielrroiz said:
Fai said:

they are most likely just attacking anyone that enters the forest even though they are nice enough to leave the body of the cursed childs intact

The show literally had it spelled out this episode - the kids said that the puppy is only hostile towards Subaru
May 29, 2016 4:51 PM

Sep 2015
Veldin461 said:
Fappa said:

What's an anime only? the blue haired girl? is the anime deviating from the source material?

Anime only is someone who doesn't read source material like manga's, light novel's, and visual novels. They just watch anime

The blue haired girl is the little girl who has blue hair that was laying in the forest that Subaru was carrying.

I've read the manga up to a point but I don't think they are deviating at all. It is past where I read now though
May 29, 2016 4:53 PM

Sep 2014
I'm just hoping I don't have to go through another time reset. Those get exhausting sometimes.

Really enjoyed this episode :D
May 29, 2016 4:55 PM
May 2016
for anyone eager to know Sobaru fate (I read it in the light novel) , click the spoiler Button .

May 29, 2016 4:56 PM

Jan 2010
Jagd84 said:
GoatMonkeyZ said:

That's exactly how I felt. Too many situations seem forced for plot progression as of late. I'm also not too fond of him explaining his ideology for minutes at a time every episode. I'll get what he's all about through his actions, not through exposition that's probably intended to eat up time. Or maybe just sub-par writing.

What the hell does forced plot progression mean? Subaru was explaining why he was helping the children because Rem had demanded answers to why he was going this far. It was entirely natural question since she still suspected him of being up to something.

You mean, what does it look like when a situation is "forced" to progress the plot? Deus ex Machina is a popular example. Another example may involve characters taking an action that's unnecessary, unbelievable, or out of character so that the story can avoid something unfavorable like a dead-end or killing off a character, or something favorable like providing an opportunity to catch a breathe or gain an edge. One instance in this episode that I can recall of the top of my head is the rock slide scene. I felt there was plenty of time for Subaru to move out of the way on his own or Rem to push him out of the way and then move herself (she has superhuman reflexes and has demonstrated this before), but instead they kind of just stand there and let it happen just so she can get hit and go berserk.

Also, the example you give on his explanation wasn't what I had in mind, but still... Too much! "Shorten it to 20 words or less!" - Saitama

Aug 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
wtf happened?
absolutely nothing made sense this just throws away all the build up for the confrotation with the invader
also why the fuck are they presenting lots of elements(rem being able to become a demon the village being surronded by demonic criatures magic barriers that are the only thing that keeps them away dogs that are able to put curses)in a couple of minutes
so him being murdered was because of any attempt to invade a mansion or just because he was unlucky of touching the dog?
and as usual the answers will most likely be unsatifying because everything is reset in the end of the episode

Once again... You must be too dumb.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Sep 2015
Fai said:
gabrielrroiz said:

The show literally had it spelled out this episode - the kids said that the puppy is only hostile towards Subaru

That's not true, at some point that puppy bite all the kids. When you get to the field scene you can see his little bite marks on different parts of the kids. They even pan the screen towards the marks. So it's not established that he hates just Subaru. We really don't know what the puppy's motive is for all this. (if it even really is a puppy bc he's stupid OP)
May 29, 2016 4:58 PM

Sep 2011
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Veldin461 said:

Anime only is someone who doesn't read source material like manga's, light novel's, and visual novels. They just watch anime

The blue haired girl is the little girl who has blue hair that was laying in the forest that Subaru was carrying.

I've read the manga up to a point but I don't think they are deviating at all. It is past where I read now though

I got a little misunderstood here xD
I know what's an anime only and what's an anime original. I probably didn't choose the right words...
I was just asking if and how was the anime deviating from the LN at this point.
But thanks for the answer anyway =)
May 29, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2014

Wonder what that thing is tho...

@Fappa Thank you...Knowing that you are a LN reader, EVERYTHING you say can be a spoiler depending on the way you say it...Sorry but you can't make guesses or use suggestive tones anymore...
May 29, 2016 4:59 PM

Sep 2015
Veldin461 said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

I got a little misunderstood here xD
I know what's an anime only and what's an anime original. I was just asking if and how was the anime deviating from the LN at this point.
But thanks for the answer anyway =)

I'm Sorry :/ there were three ? marks so I tried to hit all three marks with an answer. I am glad that I inadvertently answered your question though :D
May 29, 2016 4:59 PM

Oct 2014
Tony_SansNom said:
gabrielrroiz said:
wtf happened?

there is always this possibility
May 29, 2016 5:03 PM

Sep 2015
gabrielrroiz said:
Tony_SansNom said:

Have you seen all the episode's? I think they have done a good job explaining the world per say and it makes sense even if you are an AO. I'm sure if you asked specific ?'s someone could clarify for you unless you are just trolling lol
May 29, 2016 5:03 PM

Jul 2007
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Fai said:

That's not true, at some point that puppy bite all the kids. When you get to the field scene you can see his little bite marks on different parts of the kids. They even pan the screen towards the marks. So it's not established that he hates just Subaru. We really don't know what the puppy's motive is for all this. (if it even really is a puppy bc he's stupid OP)

The puppy bit the kids after he could not get Subaru. Either because that's how it feeds or because it specifically targeted Subaru or the mansion

Till then the being showed hostility only towards Subaru without the regard of blowing it's cover. Which would not make sense if it was Witch creation since the reaction should be opposite since Subaru smells like its creator then.

Yet the kids outright state that the puppy never acted hostile towards anyone but subaru.
May 29, 2016 5:04 PM

Mar 2010
GoatMonkeyZ said:
Jagd84 said:

What the hell does forced plot progression mean? Subaru was explaining why he was helping the children because Rem had demanded answers to why he was going this far. It was entirely natural question since she still suspected him of being up to something.

You mean, what does it look like when a situation is "forced" to progress the plot? Deus ex Machina is a popular example. Another example may involve characters taking an action that's unnecessary, unbelievable, or out of character so that the story can avoid something unfavorable like a dead-end or killing off a character, or something favorable like providing an opportunity to catch a breathe or gain an edge. One instance in this episode that I can recall of the top of my head is the rock slide scene. I felt there was plenty of time for Subaru to move out of the way on his own or Rem to push him out of the way and then move herself (she has superhuman reflexes and has demonstrated this before), but instead they kind of just stand there and let it happen just so she can get hit and go berserk.

Also, the example you give on his explanation wasn't what I had in mind, but still... Too much! "Shorten it to 20 words or less!" - Saitama

What? First that's not how Deus ex Machina is used, thee nothing about DEM Suabru taking a blow for Rem nor have proved he could have go out of the way in time. In fact haven't noticed those dogs are faster than he is. Rem even had slowed down several times to fight off the dogs to create some distance between him and them.
May 29, 2016 5:05 PM

Mar 2010
Tony_SansNom said:

Dude don't bother. He's never given crap what goes on in show. He just here to fish for complaints about any and everything.
May 29, 2016 5:07 PM

Nov 2007
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Fai said:

But it could be that the puppy actually bit the kids to draw Subaru out. It's a common concept that when a curse is lifted or the source of the curse is revealed the one who cast the curse realizes it. We have seen that in many stories in the past.

The anime has been so intense so far I totally forgot the characters like Reinhard and Felt existed. I wonder if they will make any appearance in this arc, because it doesn't seem like that anymore. I am assuming it will run for 2 more episodes at most.

The series hit 8.6 for the first time in MAL. I am not surprised the way it has been going. Good luck Kabaneri (started at 8.69 after week 1 when Re:Zero was at 8.09 after week 1).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 29, 2016 5:10 PM

Sep 2015
Fai said:
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:

The puppy bit the kids after he could not get Subaru. Either because that's how it feeds or because it specifically targeted Subaru or the mansion

Till then the being showed hostility only towards Subaru without the regard of blowing it's cover. Which would not make sense if it was Witch creation since the reaction should be opposite since Subaru smells like its creator then.

Yet the kids outright state that the puppy never acted hostile towards anyone but subaru.

Yea that makes a lot of sense. I think it was targeting the mansion due to the fact that it bite Subaru 3 times in every arc. When Subaru didn't go to the village it bite Rem. So that makes me think it was targeting someone in Emilia's camp.

Something doesn't seem right with the girl with the blue hair either. It seemed to lure Subaru to the dog all three times. I thought the actual Shaman was that girl before this episode........We don't really know if the puppy bite the kids before or after Subaru's curse was lifted either. Subaru seemed to know that the kids were bitten before he got to the field. That's why he freaked out and wanted to go help the village because it seemed like he knew other people were infected.

Just my thoughts you had a very good point there though
May 29, 2016 5:11 PM

Jan 2010
Jagd84 said:
GoatMonkeyZ said:

What? First that's how Deus ex Machina is used, thee nothing about DEM Suabru taking a blow for Rem nor have proved he could have go out of the way in time. In fact haven't noticed those dogs are faster than he is. Rem even had slowed down several times to fight off the dogs to create some distance between him and them.

Never said DEM was used here, just giving you an example on what forcing a plot might look like, since you asked. The latter of what I described was used. I'm not as convinced about the situation as you are.
May 29, 2016 5:16 PM

Oct 2014
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Have you seen all the episode's? I think they have done a good job explaining the world per say and it makes sense even if you are an AO. I'm sure if you asked specific ?'s someone could clarify for you unless you are just trolling lol

i have no idea what are the dogs intention or why it bite all the children aand take them out of the cityor if he is actually trying to invade the mansion
i deslike lack of foreshadowing to this kind of creature existing and this kind of barrier keeping them away
May 29, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2015

hmmmm great questions really I don't have the answer to all them. Intentions seemed to be to target Emalia's camp as it not only bite Subaru in a couple of the arc's but it bite Rem one time as well.

It seemed to bite the kids as a lure for a back-up plan. Yea I could see your lack of foreshadowing as well. Although everytime Subaru wanted to take Emilia to the village she was always VERY hesitant. Which lead me to believe there was something dangerous out there.

The dogs seemed more summoned by the little dog to me but I could be completely wrong there as well. Maybe the yellow aura was just a command spell not a summon spell.
May 29, 2016 5:20 PM

Jul 2012
No one seems to be commenting on 2 things

Ram and Roswall might know something Rem hasn't been let in on. Or perhaps Rem is more to terms with something or doesn't care about what they're doing.

When Roswall leaves, Ram's eyes are hidden under a 'forehead shadow' that indicates some sort of shady business or darkness.

Roswall half turns to look back at Subaru as he gives a reply before he leaves, but before you can see what kind of face he makes or what his reaction was to what Subaru says, he stops turning his face just enough that we (and Subaru) can't see the expression he made.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
May 29, 2016 5:21 PM

Nov 2014
I wish his resets had a limit. If they did I might actually enjoy this Anime... a little, because of whole tension thing.
Yeah.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

34 by Okeanix »»
Apr 27, 4:32 PM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.