Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2016 10:36 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I find the fight kinda funny tbh because Fortuna underestimated his vessel.

Twins being born? Now that's something I didn't expect.
Jan 13, 2016 6:08 AM
Jun 2015
More like overestimated his vessel. The twins, well... I think they'll be Rei and that brother of Vann. But the best thing about this chapter was, in my opinion, not the twist at the end, but the epic gathering of the past lives in Fuutuna's head, to stand with Fuuta.
Jan 16, 2016 12:31 AM

Feb 2010
Well that was unexpected. I didn't think it would be twins.
Jan 21, 2016 8:02 AM

Feb 2011
geegle, wth wants to try fortuna with that? only looking at history :/
they should have gone to okeya's mom..

the past lives watching the battle with fuuta :D

wth? why did it change? was fortuna presence alone enough so alter the time?
lol even twins, so it's going to be both the hateful brother and rei?

No311 said:
But the best thing about this chapter was, in my opinion, not the twist at the end, but the epic gathering of the past lives in Fuutuna's head, to stand with Fuuta.
yup, that was amusing and interesting
guess since fuuta is the current last in line of the reincarnated souls all the previous souls exist in some way inside him (and also fortuna should, on a deeper level, if he'll move on at the end)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jan 24, 2016 4:41 PM
Jun 2015
Zeando said:

guess since fuuta is the current last in line of the reincarnated souls all the previous souls exist in some way inside him (and also fortuna should, on a deeper level, if he'll move on at the end)

Oh lord. How epic would it be if Fortuna was stopped, not by Fuuta, but by... himself!

The 'bad' Fortuna hasn't reïncarnated yet. But inside of Fuuta, as you said, should also exist a Fortuna that has reïncarnated already, like Fuuta's other lives, a 'good' Fortuna.

Imagine the 'good' Fortuna showing up and talking to the 'bad' Fortuna...
Jan 25, 2016 1:04 AM

Sep 2007
Fortuna said a soul can reincarnate in the same timeline even before the vessel died.

The twins could be Fuuta and Kouko themselves, thus finally ending the circle of hatred between them.
I used to be a 3D lover like you... But then I took an arrow to the heart.
Jun 4, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
So much for the baby being a still born.

Sep 7, 2017 4:31 AM

Jan 2016
If Fortuna takes over the universe what in the actual heck will happen? Universe of the dead?
May 26, 2018 11:45 PM

Mar 2016
Fuuta's mother made it! She gave birth to a healthy couple of twins, not just one baby, suck on that Fortuna!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jul 16, 2020 3:54 AM

Dec 2009
As Fortuna research's this world's history feeling it as being pointless, while Fuuta believes Lafalle's dream to save the souls wasn't pointless, Fortuna goes to battle.

East questions Fortuna as to why he's fighting, leading Fuuta to lecture his twisted mentality from living in the past to wanting to create a better life cycle, which leads to Rune questioning him as well.

As he's being overpowered from Fuuta's weak body against Kouko, his past lives each give their own opinion alongside Fuuta.
Running low on endurance, he strategically answers Fuuta's call from his father, announcing of the successful birth of twins from his mother.

... Interesting. I wonder why this world line is different from what he saw.
I'm surprised Rune and East aren't doing anything. It's shameful.
Jul 9, 2021 9:26 PM

Jan 2009
lol ye every time someone time travels the future splits and changes anyway like said on previous chapter on the Lafalle arc
Dec 6, 2021 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
Hehheh... Genius Fortuna didn't account for Fuuta's lack of exercise and fighting experience. Would've been cool if he could tap into his other lives' abilities. Unfortunately, it seems they only affect him mentally.

Yay! It was a success. Twins?! Could they be Rune and East? Nah.

We haven't seen the brother in this life yet. Plus there's Rei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuvi - Mar 29, 2016

61 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.