Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2016 12:24 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a nice way to conclude the series. They end up forgetting about their previous lives, forgiving each other, Kouko transferring schools but before leaving she kisses Fuuta<3 OTP Confirmed!

Too bad we couldn't see Rune and East as newborn babies though. D:

8.5/10.
Mar 29, 2016 5:18 PM

Feb 2015
I agree, very nice, tame, and calm ending. I'm happy they had the nerve to add a kiss, Rita syle, but I'm also kinda urked we didn't get to see future baby Rune and East.

Also not a fan of how they kinda left it off there with that side character girl kinda staking a claim. Don't really see a point in sending Kouko away at the end there either. This one needs an epilogue with future baby Rune and East.

8.5/10 as well.
Mar 29, 2016 5:19 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, that was beautiful. I mean the part with the farewells and the surprising kiss lol

Nice manga overall, 7.5/10. Really enjoyed this journey from the start to end.
Mar 29, 2016 6:06 PM

Dec 2014
I want to thank the Heavens for keeping the world pacefull (at least in my region), for keeping me healty and alive to see this series end. This was one of those things that would keep me here to roam the living world for eternity, if something happened with me before seeing the end.
I loved this manga since the beggining... from my point of view this is a true masterpiece, and I am extremly satisfied with the ending. For those of you who are worried because of the open ending, I say to you, that you have no reasons: seeing how Spascifica accepted Rune's and East's condition so easly, it means that he knows the future and their... our ship, is solid rock.

Now my only issue is regardin how there is no word about any anime adaptation. WTF JAPAN?!!! There is such a lack of good story's that you end up producing 3-4 anime with literary the same plot every year (sometimes even in the same season), yet you totally ignore this unique story and this brilliant mangaka?
Mar 29, 2016 6:25 PM

Jan 2013
Another excellent series met it's end. It was really good too. Not many series can get their ending right. Thanks, author, translators.

Yautja said:
I'm also kinda urked we didn't get to see future baby Rune and East.

We didn't though. Those two kids were Fuuta's newborn twin brothers/sisters.
Mar 29, 2016 6:29 PM

Feb 2015
vallar said:
Another excellent series met it's end. It was really good too. Not many series can get their ending right. Thanks, author, translators.

Yautja said:
I'm also kinda urked we didn't get to see future baby Rune and East.

Yes, I know, that's why I said "didn't get to see".
Mar 30, 2016 12:08 AM

Jan 2010
Lacking Rune and East baby stage....8/10. Welp there are tons of mystery left without answer. Ahhhh wish we can get some sort of extra chp for them get married!!!

Mar 30, 2016 12:52 AM

Nov 2014
Yautja said:
vallar said:

Its not rune and east its rei and the other dude from fortunas timeline (reis other apprentice)
Mar 30, 2016 12:58 AM

Nov 2014
I just finished this today and it became one of the best mangas i have read and it touches one of the topic about reincarnation, anyhow why did this manga not get an anime adaptation while that pretending mystery got one anyways?
A 9/10 for this story i would rate it 10/10 but i didnt see a baby east rune

That kiss :)
Mar 30, 2016 1:39 AM

Jan 2014
Felt like the perfect ending for the series,couldnt hope for something better except maybe a glance to the future of Fuuta's family instead of 6 pages long handshake...I know it was a touching moment of a grudge and rivalry that lasted for centuries being resolved but it was still way too much :::I
Mar 30, 2016 5:04 AM

Sep 2014
I had not even hear about this manga about 4 hours ago and now i just finished it. WOW, just wow. This manga got eveytihing i have been looking for manga.
10/10
Mar 30, 2016 5:21 AM

Feb 2011
woah, what are those? gods of the multiverse?
spacifica is so tiny :D
looking at them, they resemble a bit: fortuna, east, koko and rune :o

peaceful and complete ending

Yautja said:
but I'm also kinda urked we didn't get to see future baby Rune and East.
i'm not sure about east, but i think rune did reincarnate as nono

"future"? we've already seen all their lives have a full circle, if east and rune did enter their lives it was inside the lives we've already seen
the only future we haven't seen yet is fuuta's life, but that's not the only possible place where rune and east can come back

forgot about the request of rune to be reborn as their childs
ZeandoMay 29, 2016 6:45 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Mar 30, 2016 8:23 AM

Feb 2015
Zeando said:

i'm not sure about east, but i think rune did reincarnate as nono

"future"? we've already seen all their lives have a full circle, if east and rune did enter their lives it was inside the lives we've already seen
the only future we haven't seen yet is fuuta's life, but that's not the only possible place where rune and east can come back

I kinda of got the impression Nono was similar to Rune, but what I was saying was, I found it unsatisfying the we did not get to see the Rune and East that would be reborn as Kouko's and Fuuta's children.

MaxXZoe said:
Yautja said:

Its not rune and east its rei and the other dude from fortunas timeline (reis other apprentice)

I think you just need to reread what I said.
Mar 30, 2016 5:21 PM

Mar 2015
for this chapter:
prefect way to ending this series. sad not to see their adulthood.

also this chapter make satoshi verse. the gods also mention lucifer and biscuit hammer, and sengoku youko that i know. can't wait next works after this with this.

overall series:
like every satoshi works before
> excelent story, character, and plot
> lack of world building, expanding story, and explanation

8/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 30, 2016 7:41 PM

Jan 2010
Kuma said:
for this chapter:
prefect way to ending this series. sad not to see their adulthood.

also this chapter make satoshi verse. the gods also mention lucifer and biscuit hammer, and sengoku youko that i know. can't wait next works after this with this.

overall series:
like every satoshi works before
> excelent story, character, and plot
> lack of world building, expanding story, and explanation

8/10.

"Planet crushing esper" got that last hints of Hoshi no Samidare? x'D that series is superb!

Mar 31, 2016 10:34 AM

Dec 2012
kronopy said:
This was one of those things that would keep me here to roam the living world for eternity, if something happened with me before seeing the end.

I was already making plans to hijack my future reincarnation'ss body in case the worst came to happen.=P
Apr 1, 2016 10:55 AM
Jun 2015
Awesome series. I kinda like the peaceful ending, but I hope there will be an epilogue that describes Fuuta's life (partially) like the past lives have been described, at least until East and Rune have been born.
Apr 25, 2016 6:31 AM

Oct 2014
Kind of an interesting story but not very exciting. I couldn't read it seriously, it's just a very cheesy/silly manga throughout.

7/10, I would prefer Hoshi no Samidare over Spirit Circle.
Apr 30, 2016 5:30 AM

Jun 2015
A decent series overall.
May 19, 2016 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
Wait, holy shit this has finished publishing without me even noticing????

The final chapters of Sengoku Youko are also about to be scanlated, after that I'll jump straight into Spirit Circle. Really looking Forward to this.

Mizukami finishing two of his series at almost the same time. Kinda weird.
Jun 8, 2016 7:53 AM

Jun 2009
Kuma said:

Yeah, holy shit that blew my mind!

Marathoned 30 chapters today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I liked Lafalle's story the most, too bad that turned out to be not that important in the grand scheme of things in the end.

Still unsure how to ultimately rate it. Torn between an 8 and a 9. Sengoku Youko got an 8 from me and I thought Spirit Circle was better. But a 9 is pretty high. Ugh.
Jun 8, 2016 11:18 PM
May 2016
Wait it's over? But the last page said chapter 8 like a brand new one was starting, I don't want it to end
Jun 28, 2016 7:54 AM
Jun 2016
Just finished last chapter (45.5). My priority in reading the manga is story first, then the manga This manga has beautiful story, straighline story line, and good ending, and of course, a life lesson to all of its readers. Forgive yourself, Don't be trapped by your pasts, live your live, is all the lesson i got from this manga. I'd love to see afterstory/chapter 8.

A little bit dissaponted, the future of newborn Rei and Flambe also East and Rune doesn't explained.

Enjoyment 9/10
Story 9.5/10
Art 8/10
Characters 8/10
Overall: 8.6/10

Thank you very much, Satoshi Mizukami-san, for your adorable n great works :)
Jul 15, 2016 2:12 AM
Jan 2011
I read this story and I say this story has done much good to this world.
Aug 24, 2016 12:59 AM
Aug 2011
Ran through Hoshi no Samidare and this in a few days and I liked this so much more than Samidare; really should pick up Sengoku Youko next.

Anyway, i've enjoyed this journey of self- exploration and reincarnation and i'm thinking this will earn a spot in my extended favorites.
Nov 5, 2016 3:24 PM

Mar 2016
Did not regret picking this up at all.
Nov 18, 2016 10:40 PM
Sep 2015
Was great until the aliens & Fortuna's life, then it became merely good. And the amnesia ending... have always hated those. Looking at you, Stephen King!
Dec 4, 2016 9:13 AM
Aug 2008
A good end to a great series, really did not expect to love this as much as I did
Jan 1, 2017 7:26 PM

Dec 2015
Masterpiece, this series needs more love
Feb 23, 2017 10:27 AM

Aug 2016
Wait so thats the end lol? terrible. the first 35 or so chapters felt like a true seinen with a little bit of comedic relief, so many dark and depressing moments and seeing fuuta almost being consumed by the alternate personalities made you feel like something bad could actual happen but nope... in the end it was just aliens/gods fixing worlds or whatever? so dumb.... i think this would have been better if they didnt try to force a "happy" ending... stuff literally started making no sense in the 40s chapters and started to feel like a full on shounen... was a 9/10 for like 2/3 of the manga then like the last 10 chaps were terribly written and felt like a 15 year old wrote it lol, so mad but at the same time im not because up until around the end it was so good.
Mar 15, 2017 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
That was a really good execution for the whole reincarnation theme, I have seen most series fail to do so. The two main characters and the two sprits are more or less well characterized, each of the reincarnations was interesting in their own way, although there were a bit explanations lacking sometimes in the last half. They could have shown a timeskip but this kinda works too, 8/10.
Mar 17, 2017 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
The handshake scene with all the past lives making peace with each other was absolutely great.

And then the kiss! 😁

It seems like Fuuta and Nono may end up together but then break up somewhere down the line. Kouko and Futta gotta make babies together after all ;D

I would've liked to have seen a bit more of the twins growing up and East and Rune being born, but either way, I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing the stories of all their past lives in this wonderful series 😊
AndoMar 17, 2017 3:54 PM
Mar 22, 2017 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
Open ending. But i guess Koko and Fuuta will still end up together just for the sake of baby Rune and East. Although I really prefer Nono for some reason.
Really good manga. Time travel with a unique story telling.
Jun 4, 2017 7:04 AM

Dec 2013
A strong ending. I didn't enjoy this quite as much as Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer but it was still a really enjoyable ride.
Sep 7, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 2016
Not a single regret of reading this manga. Tho I really really wanna see Koko and Fuuta getting married T.T
Oct 26, 2017 11:28 AM

Mar 2016
Amazing. I was completely BLOWN AWAY with how amazing it was. I also think that the story was awesome and unique. I LOVED the characters and all the character development aswell. My favourite lives were definitely Lafalle and Vann's, because there was just so much going on.
Feb 2, 2018 1:47 PM

Sep 2017
Man this manga was really amazing, I didn't expect much out of it when it was recommended on reddit but it was great
May 2, 2018 10:36 AM

Oct 2012
Hey, that was pretty good!
May 7, 2018 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
Im seriously hoping for anime adaptation, brilliant story like this need to be animated rather than garbages the keep giving us.

8/10
May 27, 2018 12:40 AM

Mar 2016
That was it? Come on! Well, that totally worth being awake past midnight.
That thing ain't over yet. Well, I'm glad I've read this manga. I'm satisfied with the end, as the phrase says "Como llegó, se fue": one day Kouko came up out of nowhere and in the same way she left the place, really wasn't expecting a kiss.
Finally peace after all they been through, as days pass, both kids start to forget the lives, lifes and faces of the past and future, I just wish they remember the lessons of every life and apply it to the present.
I could say that I wanted the normal ending For Kouko and Fuuta, a nice couple being and growing together, getting married, and having Rune and East as children, but I won't get mad if it doesn't happen. I mean, as Lafelle, Fuuta had a family that last some years, so the got me covered on that.
Overall, good series, and if there is an adaptation anytime in the future, I'll be glad to watch it.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 8, 2018 11:11 AM

Nov 2011
Guys, the ending is so perfect with the last sentence is "Chapter 8. Fuuta" ...
I don't need to see more, because this open (kind of) ending is better fit to the theme overall ...
Yeah, maybe the rest of his life will not be more interesting than the time he experienced in the story of this manga, but his life will go on, that is the most important thing.. I personally like Vann's story most, and boring and stupid life is not that bad at all ...
Jim_HeartAug 8, 2018 11:21 AM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Sep 23, 2018 12:02 PM

Mar 2016
It was so exciting story about time, enmity, friendship, about truth of the existense.
But this manga has one disadvantage: illustrations. Scarce background, weak characters...Imho this story fits well with Urasawa, Naoki's and Miura, Kentarou's styles.
7.5/10
Jan 17, 2019 12:26 PM

May 2008
Absolutely loved the story and I adore the characters. It was a very memorable experience and glad that I picked it up at random! =)

Highly recommonded!
May 17, 2019 5:02 PM
Aug 2018
And the "I have to move away" trope strikes again. Lame.

Rather disappointed about the resolution of their romance.
So she told him that she would consider marrying him if she meets him again during her time at university.
But in the meantime Nono can have him and if Fuuta and Nono start to mutually love each other, she would give up on Fuuta...

I know that I said I wouldn't mind Nono x Fuuta, but not now after Kouko and Fuuta started to love each other. -.-
tr25a3May 18, 2019 8:17 AM
Sep 9, 2019 1:54 PM

Nov 2008
I am slightly confused by the translation of that line in this chapter:

Did Crunchyroll of America do the american thing and slapped that race thing of theirs here or their translation is in fact more correct?
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Nov 8, 2019 4:48 AM

Jun 2015
This was such an interesting manga. Not seeing Rune and East as babies was a little lame.
:)
Jan 4, 2020 4:32 PM

Dec 2016
This man just does not miss with his manga
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jun 19, 2020 8:49 PM

May 2010
Yautja said:
vallar said:

No the kids are Flambre and Rei.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 16, 2020 4:28 AM

Dec 2009
Fuuta in a dream dreams of himself, Kouko, Rune and East as Gods of the universe.
When he awoke, he had lost the cursed brand, along with Kouko's scar.

They spoke a lot, but Kouko still hasn't forgiven him, while being in denial of East and Rune's reincarnation solely being possible through the birth of their offspring, and that she's tired in wanting to kill him.
Over time, his past life memories had vanished, only staying as dreams. The spirit part of Kouko's right arm had recovered.

In his last dream of his former selves, they all wish him to care for his friends and to love and finally leave.
On the final day of Kouko's transferring after exams, he asks if she remembers her past lives, she tells him that the present is more important and to take care of his brother and sister.

Shaking hands, with a beautiful panel sequence of every part of themselves each shaking hands, she abruptly pulls him in for a kiss.
Before she leaves, she tells him she'll consider doing the rest after they meet, until then she'll leave Nono to him.

And a cliffhanger ending. Great but let's see the extra epilogue chapter now. Hopefully they end up together. I'm sure they will. With East and Rune as their kids of course.
Sep 8, 2020 9:26 AM

Oct 2019
I really enjoyed this manga. It ended perfectly, at least I think so. I really hope an anime adaptation happens some time in the future.

8.5/10
Pandora Hearts is the best manga ever made and deserves an anime reboot
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2015

9 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

8 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 1:14 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

12 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 26, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 8 Discussion

VitaX - Jan 13, 2013

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Spirit Circle Chapter 3 Discussion

VitaX - Aug 8, 2012

13 by KanYeeT »»
Mar 25, 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.