Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2015 9:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that is quite the power there...

12 more of those wizards too in Alvarez. I wonder which of them is the strongest.
Jul 5, 2015 9:57 PM

Jan 2012
So much onsen goodness! :D
Jul 5, 2015 10:07 PM

Jul 2014
I don't care about much else in that chapter, but that GaLe though. :DDD

Jul 5, 2015 10:16 PM

Sep 2013
"claps"

The color page :O
That Lucy ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
[/quote]

Maybe Maverick has changed some of the 12 to his side with all his nakama talk no jutsu XD
Jul 5, 2015 10:18 PM

Mar 2013
The Laxus gang joining blue pegasus huh. Who would've thought? I didn't even think they would join another guild.

The panel where Natsu is kind of touching his bandages on his arm; hopefully that will be important later.

And Brandish, that is some insane power if you can alternate an island like that. Hopefully we'll see the other 12 soon.

R.I.P Marin (in one chapter lol)
sweet5Jul 5, 2015 10:44 PM
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jul 5, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2014
I felt the power flowing through me from the screen..
Jul 5, 2015 10:34 PM
May 2015
So, Makarov's alive. They get warned to stay away, or else... Who wants to bet that the first person of the Spriggan 12 that they'll fight in Alvarez will be Brandish because of what she did to Marin and to get more information on Makarov? *Raises hand*

That GaLe scene though xD lol
ZeriengaJul 5, 2015 11:02 PM
Jul 5, 2015 10:38 PM

May 2015
I gotta say recently I've been disappointed but this chapter was pretty good...... Until the team B part ended. They r giving them waaay too little scenes and they r better than team Natsu the only thing team Natsu got going for them right now that was pretty cool is Natsu arm. Who knows what it could be. It could be his first signs of dragonfication since he is the son of Igneel and a dragonslayer and we don't know if they fully finished the anti bodies so instead turning into a full dragon he could just be changing a little. Or it could be his first signs of his Etherious form like the 9 demon gates had.

After getting so OP and losing his limiter(Igneel) his true powers could be starting to grow, maybe a lil too fast, and as such either his dragonslayer powers have increased a lot and he is undergoing dragonfication or it is his first signs or reawaking his END powers. Or u know it could just be something he got while training.

Besides Natsu Arm the only good think besides B team part is that the hype is real not like in avatar arc. Seriously though if the next chapter isn't all B team, mice and long, and Kaxus doesn't make an appeared, then I'm gonna be pissed.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 5, 2015 10:40 PM

May 2015
Zerienga said:
So, Makarov's alive. They get warned to stay away, or else... Who wants to bet that the first person of the Spriggan 12 that they'll fight in Alvarez will be Brandish because of what she did to Marin and to get more information on Makarov? *Raises hand*

That Gale scene though xD lol

Oh yeah and the other good thing is that gramps is alive and Erza can stop being GM as soon as they find him. If I were there I would beg her to let gramps go just so era can stop being GM
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jul 5, 2015 10:42 PM

Jun 2013
First few pages were fanservice + comedy, nice seeing Ichiya tho, and that Gejevy moment hehe Now Brandish is pretty strong, that's awesome. Biggest surprise was Natsu, so he is hiding something behind that bandage. I think she's the spy (could be wrong, so whatever).
metsujinJul 5, 2015 10:58 PM
Jul 5, 2015 10:43 PM
Jun 2015
Holy s*** That's how powerful those 12 Sprigans are.. Just a flick of a finger.. Arbaless is really a fearsome nation.

Something's growing or forming from Natsu's arm.......
A morphed dragon arm maybe???

Dragons saying that there's an almost zero chance of them transforming but it seems Natsu wasn't safe even in that huge percentage. Gray noticed it as well. Great chapter....
Jul 5, 2015 10:47 PM
Jun 2015
The first part was alright, just a little lightheartedness to start off the chapter. Juvia being naughty with Gray, as always lol. The main thing impressed me with Miss Brandish, wow! Reshaping an island then making a person vanish from existence and them completely wipe out an island in an instant. These Sprigan 12 are looking very scary, even more frightening then Tartarus in terms of power. I just how everyone is gonna be able to compete with Alvarez. This arc is getting really intense!
Jul 5, 2015 10:52 PM

May 2015
LordChaos246 said:
The first part was alright, just a little lightheartedness to start off the chapter. Juvia being naughty with Gray, as always lol. The main thing impressed me with Miss Brandish, wow! Reshaping an island then making a person vanish from existence and them completely wipe out an island in an instant. These Sprigan 12 are looking very scary, even more frightening then Tartarus in terms of power. I just how everyone is gonna be able to compete with Alvarez. This arc is getting really intense!

Idk why but for some reason I just felt like saying this "Goku could do better"
Jul 5, 2015 10:53 PM

Dec 2013
Didn't care for the first half. Mostly more unnecessary fanservice. I wonder if the anime will censor it as well. Hoping to see Laxus fairly soon.

Holy shit those guys are op as hell! Rip space guy. You will not be missed...
Jul 5, 2015 10:55 PM

Jul 2014
I'm liking the arc so far. Seems like it will be extremly difficult for Natsu and co. to even beat one of the spriggans let alone 12. Really excited for the rest of the 12.
Jul 5, 2015 10:56 PM

Oct 2014
I'm sure a few others have as well, but CALLED IT!

Ever since we got this magazine cover image (Which I cropped for convenience)

around the middle of last year, I knew Natsu would end up with a tattoo of some sort and the fact that he kept the bandage on his right arm on after removing all the rest was a dead giveaway.

Seems to be reacting to her power, and the fact that the Dragons also tied into Ishagar seems to also play some relevance to it as well. I think the teaser image for the new movie gave it away already, though.

Also, if it ends up with Erza fighting Brandish then I'd be okay with that. I got sick to death of her fighting Kyouka it bored me.
ETXJul 5, 2015 11:00 PM

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jul 5, 2015 10:59 PM
Jun 2015
KingAce261 said:
LordChaos246 said:

Well, you're not wrong lol. But does Goku have tits?
Jul 5, 2015 11:02 PM
Jun 2015
Oh wait I just also noticed something regarding Natsu's arm..... It didn't react back at their enemies in Avatar arc... since it's just seemed to easy for him (One shot fodder alert!) It might seemed like it responded to powerful enemies such as the 12th Sprigan because of its immense magic power with reasons unknown.

Notice how Natsu wasn't too much intimidated by the enemy and even demanded a fight.... I might be wrong but I think Natsu has really grown more powers than he displayed back at the last arc. If you could count it as END first awakening or his failed dragonification, then yes for me. But then again, it will not take just for Natsu alone to take down Arbaless.
Jul 5, 2015 11:05 PM

May 2015
LordChaos246 said:
KingAce261 said:

Well, you're not wrong lol. But does Goku have tits?

No but I wan more so talking about the reshaping/destroying/acting OP scene. Oh wait.... He has a tail and was cute as a kid and had a cute tail.
Jul 5, 2015 11:07 PM
Jul 2018
wiErD0es said:
Oh wait I just also noticed something regarding Natsu's arm..... It didn't react back at their enemies in Avatar arc... since it's just seemed to easy for him (One shot fodder alert!) It might seemed like it responded to powerful enemies such as the 12th Sprigan because of its immense magic power with reasons unknown.

Notice how Natsu wasn't too much intimidated by the enemy and even demanded a fight.... I might be wrong but I think Natsu has really grown more powers than he displayed back at the last arc. If you could count it as END first awakening or his failed dragonification, then yes for me. But then again, it will not take just for Natsu alone to take down Arbaless.

I think it's 110% Safe to assume Natsu has more up his sleeve than 1 hitting Avatar fodder.

Nice chapter, apart from the thunder tribe in blue pegasus, well ok. Can't wait till the fights start.
Jul 5, 2015 11:07 PM

Jun 2013
wiErD0es said:

Well he didn't use any of his forms yet Dragon Force or Thunder Flame Mode, so yeah he still has something up his sleeves. But nice to see it confirmed that he's hiding something, been bugging me since the beginning of the time skip, either he hided something, Mashima trolled us, or it's a hint that he trained with Gildarts, since Gildarts has a bandage on his right arm too.
Jul 5, 2015 11:08 PM
May 2015
So, what do you all think Brandish's magic is? It seemed to me like it has something to do with changing the properties of matter (maybe she changed Marin into water to kill him).
Jul 5, 2015 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
Zerienga said:
So, what do you all think Brandish's magic is? It seemed to me like it has something to do with changing the properties of matter (maybe she changed Marin into water to kill him).

Your idea sounds cool enough already, can't wait to see the magic of all 12.
Jul 5, 2015 11:11 PM

May 2015
ETX said:

around the middle of last year, I knew Natsu would end up with a tattoo of some sort and the fact that he kept the bandage on his right arm on after removing all the rest was a dead giveaway.

Seems to be reacting to her power, and the fact that the Dragons also tied into Ishagar seems to also play some relevance to it as well. I think the teaser image for the new movie gave it away already, though.

Also, if it ends up with Erza fighting Brandish then I'd be okay with that. I got sick to death of her fighting Kyouka it bored me.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No more Erza fan service and fights I've had enough of it I'm sick of all the erza fights, Haven't u ver heard too much of a good thing is a bad thing well this is why Erza fights r boring they have too many. Natsu gets away with it cuz he is the mc and Gray always finds a way to change things up but I can't take anymore of the same old same old. At least let Mira fight her since Amira and Erza r equals. Or someone more powerful cuz currently Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel surpass her in magic power with their new devil slayer magic and dual element modes. Just please no more Erza

This is why Girldarts and Laxus fights are badass and something to always looked forward to, because they don't have a fight with every other enemy
Jul 5, 2015 11:13 PM

Jun 2013
Zerienga said:

Was thinking that she had earth related powers. I still don't know, but it sure is pretty OP, somewhere on Gildarts level OP, tho I think Gildarts is stronger ;P Safe to assume (pls let it happen), that Gildarts will have a role in this arc, I mean c'mon this guys are strong. I still think Natsu can take one of them out with Dragon Force or something, maybe half-dragonification or something. But for the rest... unless Gray uses some sort of Demon Force... the others will have to team up to defeat 'em.... Oh Erza, she's Erza, she'll be fine.
Jul 5, 2015 11:15 PM
Jun 2015
LittleRookie said:
Zerienga said:

Your idea sounds cool enough already, can't wait to see the magic of all 12.

Yeah it seemed like she could reshape matter like you said. I'm liking these Sprigin already.
Jul 5, 2015 11:16 PM

Dec 2009
Fantastic chapter overall. Brandish is op as fuck, and I really like her personality as well since she doesn't even care to fight (Can't believe she obliterated her own ally). Even if Natsu and the others have power ups they haven't revealed yet, I don't think they will be able to handle the 12 most powerful Wizards of this country with ease if we're going by the power displayed so far.
Jul 5, 2015 11:17 PM
Jun 2015
metsujin said:
wiErD0es said:

Well he didn't use any of his forms yet Dragon Force or Thunder Flame Mode, so yeah he still has something up his sleeves. But nice to see it confirmed that he's hiding something, been bugging me since the beginning of the time skip, either he hided something, Mashima trolled us, or it's a hint that he trained with Gildarts, since Gildarts has a bandage on his right arm too.

I agree. Before everything else, Natsu was able to push back the crash mage but now he probably managed to inflict a wound on him. Kinda makes like Naruto and Jiraiya training where Naruto accidentally injures his sensei.. What if he lost control and the three of them kept quiet about it?

He has already three forms with the new one inherited by his father.
Jul 5, 2015 11:20 PM
Jun 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Fantastic chapter overall. Brandish is op as fuck, and I really like her personality as well since she doesn't even care to fight (Can't believe she obliterated her own ally). Even if Natsu and the others have power ups they haven't revealed yet, I don't think they will be able to handle the 12 most powerful Wizards of this country with ease if we're going by the power displayed so far.

Dat Dragon Force of Wendy tho. :)
Jul 5, 2015 11:21 PM

Aug 2012
Well shit, Brandish is strong. GG Marin. Also Markov is still alive and hoping to see Laxus soon.
Jul 5, 2015 11:24 PM

Aug 2010
Brandish best girl <3 Holy shot! Been a while since I liked a character in FT this much. She's friggin hot and awesome. Only problem I have is how she killed one of her own instead of just leaving straight away. I felt that was a bit forced. Only way I wouldn't mind that is if she's the spy.

Anyway her magic seems awesome too and FT is already busted. Hope she doesn't get defeated by nakama BS later.

Dat onsen tho! Poor Elfman XD and Laxus as a Blue Pegasus image was lol
GaLe being the cutest ship as usual OTP <3
Jul 5, 2015 11:25 PM
Jan 2015
- Ichiya spoiled Gajeel's revelation about Laxus
- GaLe fanservice
- natsu's arm ( E.N.D. tattoo ?)
- Some display of Brandish's power

I'm disappointed with how easily Lucy and Erza released ,but , well , whatever ,there's another redeeming factor . R.I.P. Marin . I hate his character , but his magic was interesting .

okay chapter , I guess

next title : probably we can see some of springan 12 ? well , and I think we can see mest's informant too . I guess the informant won't be human , I hope of some another race , haven't seen too much of it yet at Fairy Tail
Jul 5, 2015 11:31 PM

Oct 2011
So we found out that Natsu pulling a one-hit-k.o. on a "god" was not much of an achievement when comparing him to this chick

Jul 5, 2015 11:35 PM
Jul 2015
If you guys see the cover page.. Theres some black tattoo on natsu's arm
Jul 5, 2015 11:36 PM

Dec 2012
WOW Lady Brandish is really powerful.
Her magic is insane.
There are 12 others like her. Fairy Tail are in trouble.
Makarov is alive.
Lol at the Onsen part in the beginning.
B team sure are having a nice relaxation time.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jul 5, 2015 11:36 PM
Jun 2015
KingAce261 said:
ETX said:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! No more Erza fan service and fights I've had enough of it I'm sick of all the erza fights, Haven't u ver heard too much of a good thing is a bad thing well this is why Erza fights r boring they have too many. Natsu gets away with it cuz he is the mc and Gray always finds a way to change things up but I can't take anymore of the same old same old. At least let Mira fight her since Amira and Erza r equals. Or someone more powerful cuz currently Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel surpass her in magic power with their new devil slayer magic and dual element modes. Just please no more Erza

This is why Girldarts and Laxus fights are badass and something to always looked forward to, because they don't have a fight with every other enemy

That's probably an END marking..... Not Igneel's
Jul 5, 2015 11:44 PM

Dec 2009
wiErD0es said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

It does make for a nice signature considering Wendy is my favorite character. Finally seeing it animated was amazing, hopefully it looks as nice as the opening animation when it actually happens in the anime.
Jul 5, 2015 11:53 PM

Jan 2015
I really enjoyed this chapter. Lady Brandish impressed me so much that I actually forgot about the whole GaLe moment. Honestly though, Mashima's all for fanservice but I never thought he'd go that far. Whatever, it was fun so I'm not complaining.
Back to Lady Brandish; she's awesome. Yeah, she took out one of her own but she's the bad guy so it doesn't surprise me. I wonder how the Fairy Tail mages will win this one. Maybe with E.N.D.'s help? Or maybe Mavis will do something.
KingAce261 said:
ETX said:

As much as I love Erza, I kind of have to agree with you. But we all know that there's going to be at least one major Erza fight so she might as well fight with Lady Brandish. They already have one similarity; rather strange priorities... The only problem is that I really don't want to hear another "She won because she's Erza." Honestly, what the hell... That Kyoka fight was really annoying. If you're going to make Erza win, make it realistic. As long as Mashima does that, I'm okay with watching her fight.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 5, 2015 11:56 PM

May 2015
ahsinam33 said:
I really enjoyed this chapter. Lady Brandish impressed me so much that I actually forgot about the whole GaLe moment. Honestly though, Mashima's all for fanservice but I never thought he'd go that far. Whatever, it was fun so I'm not complaining.
Back to Lady Brandish; she's awesome. Yeah, she took out one of her own but she's the bad guy so it doesn't surprise me. I wonder how the Fairy Tail mages will win this one. Maybe with E.N.D.'s help? Or maybe Mavis will do something.
KingAce261 said:

As much as I love Erza, I kind of have to agree with you. But we all know that there's going to be at least one major Erza fight so she might as well fight with Lady Brandish. They already have one similarity; rather strange priorities... The only problem is that I really don't want to hear another "She won because she's Erza." Honestly, what the hell... That Kyoka fight was really annoying. If you're going to make Erza win, make it realistic. As long as Mashima does that, I'm okay with watching her fight.

With lady brandish being that strong I'm hoping Amira and Erza have to tag team her. I've been wanting to see those two fight together since I learned Mira and Erza r equal in power.
Jul 5, 2015 11:59 PM
Jun 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
wiErD0es said:

It does make for a nice signature considering Wendy is my favorite character. Finally seeing it animated was amazing, hopefully it looks as nice as the opening animation when it actually happens in the anime.

Looking forward to that..
Jul 6, 2015 12:00 AM

May 2015
wiErD0es said:
metsujin said:

I agree. Before everything else, Natsu was able to push back the crash mage but now he probably managed to inflict a wound on him. Kinda makes like Naruto and Jiraiya training where Naruto accidentally injures his sensei.. What if he lost control and the three of them kept quiet about it?

What third form?
Jul 6, 2015 12:00 AM

Jan 2015
KingAce261 said:
ahsinam33 said:

With lady brandish being that strong I'm hoping Amira and Erza have to tag team her. I've been wanting to see those two fight together since I learned Mira and Erza r equal in power.

Oh yeah, that will be even better. And realistic. Now you've got me all hyped up... An Erza and Mirajane battle will be sure to spice things up!
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jul 6, 2015 12:05 AM

Jun 2013
I think Brandish is the spy. Right after she disposed of Marin, she tells Fairy Tail that Makarov is alive, not only that, but she knows they're from Fairy Tail. Marin himself never mentioned them being from Fairy Tail, and just referred to them as 'spies'.
Jul 6, 2015 12:20 AM

Dec 2009
metsujin said:
I think Brandish is the spy. Right after she disposed of Marin, she tells Fairy Tail that Makarov is alive, not only that, but she knows they're from Fairy Tail. Marin himself never mentioned them being from Fairy Tail, and just referred to them as 'spies'.

Yeah I noticed that as well. She knew too much, especially considering they even had the guild emblem of Cait Shelter hiding their Fairy Tail ones.
Jul 6, 2015 12:24 AM
Jun 2015
KingAce261 said:
wiErD0es said:

What third form?

The Flame Dragon King... Though I have yet to officially call it one of his since it came out as a basis for Natsu's firepower
Jul 6, 2015 12:25 AM
Jun 2015
sim0n2170 said:
Well shit, Brandish is strong. GG Marin. Also Markov is still alive and hoping to see Laxus soon.

Gotta blame Natsu tho... If he didn't say about that thing of evening the odds of hurting their comrades, Marin would've lived... LMAO.. One point for Natsu for indirectly killing off a short-lived villain.
Jul 6, 2015 1:00 AM

Oct 2013
So we are at the same starting point again, huh? Seriously, Natsu and so on could defeat Mard, the highest mage of Tartarus and now they can't do anything against those kids?
Jul 6, 2015 1:04 AM

Jun 2013
Behemoth11 said:
So we are at the same starting point again, huh? Seriously, Natsu and so on could defeat Mard, the highest mage of Tartarus and now they can't do anything against those kids?

It's not that they fought back or anything, plus against Marin, even if you are powerful, if you can't hit you're target is useless.
Jul 6, 2015 1:06 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like she has earth magic and knew that it was Fairy Tail from the beginning is she warning them because she does not care? or something else. And I need brain bleach for that first half.
Jul 6, 2015 1:25 AM

Jun 2014
WoW, that is the Fairy Tail I LOVE. That Brandish chick was INSANE. I got to say I am glad she killed Marin :D. That was very satisfying. Her magic is quite strong. I honestly don't see what anyone can do, since they were unable to do anything. And also how she destroyed the island. I really can't see a way for them to beat even one wizard of the Alvarez Empire.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.