Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 9, 2016 3:59 PM

Feb 2016
I have 4 tattoo
2 on the upper leg and 2 on the lower leg
and I want to be tattooed girl than maybee tattooed model (SuicideGirl h@h@h@h@h@h@h@h@)
deviantartshikimori
Oct 9, 2016 4:16 PM
Jul 2016
No I don't have tattoos and piercings

Oct 9, 2016 4:18 PM
Jul 2016
Necromia said:
I've always seen tattoos and piercings as art.

In my high school years I had angle bites, spider bites, septim(10g), bridge, and 1 inch plugs. I don't particularly regret any since they've left no visible scars. Aside of my bridge but I started wearing glasses out of high school so it isn't noticable.

I took them off though. I've only kept my angle bites and downsized to 3/4 pugs. Had to take my right side off because of an accident. Glad it was the right side since it's considered gay to have a piercing on your right side.

As far as tattoos go I got one of a bat on my hand between my thumb and index finger. A nice simple one. May get another in the future.

What are angle bites? I never heard of any insect or animal named angle

Oct 10, 2016 11:52 AM

Aug 2014
No i hate it so much, tattoos are gross and i like ear piercing only.

I dont have any.
Oct 10, 2016 12:08 PM
Jan 2015
I was hoping to come across a topic such as this, haha.

I am super into the body modification "lifestyle". I would even like to become a tattoo artist someday, but it's not something I'd be actively pursuing yet.

I have seven piercings and one tattoo: stretched lobes (both 18 mm or 11/16") + one regular lobe piercing (technically it's slightly stretched as well), 2 mm septum, 3.2 mm tongue piercing and nipple piercings. I think I want to get a medusa and/or a vertical labret and cheek piercings, possibly a navel piercing to reward myself for getting in shape, lol.

I got my tattoo last week which is why I wanted to be able to hype about it somewhere... It's a picture of Majora's Mask on my instep and basically covers the whole thing. I want to cover most of my body (minus the face and the back) with tattoos and I already have plans for other tats but I don't have any money for more at the moment.
Oct 10, 2016 12:55 PM
Nov 2013
Tattoos look cool. I don't have any, but if I did, it'd hold some special meaning to it. Like my friends usually have tattoos of their family members' names or some symbol that came out of a poem... Something like that.
Oct 11, 2016 12:56 AM

Aug 2015
That's a pretty sweet tat man. Not really a body mod kinda person but I know a few people that talk about getting one. Like my sister wanting to get our dog's paw-print while she (the dog) is still alive. In all honesty though, I'm neither one way or the other on the topic, as long as the person is happy with it and won't regret it when they're much older.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Oct 11, 2016 6:59 AM

Dec 2015
I really really want to have an ear piercing and tattoos (not that big though) but I have a phobia of pain so I can't.
Oct 24, 2016 3:14 AM

Sep 2016
I find tattoos and piercings attractive, but not if they cover your whole body/ruins your image.
I'd lean more towards tattoos though. There's just something special about having pretty ink pictures on your skin, than metal poked through your skin.

I have both of my ears pierced - ring piercings, and I'm thinking of getting them pierced again, with the same jewelry, at some time later in my life.
I also want to get a tattoo at some point, but I have no idea when or how big I want it to be/how many I want.

Oct 24, 2016 3:16 AM

Sep 2016
Nunnally03 said:
I really really want to have an ear piercing and tattoos (not that big though) but I have a phobia of pain so I can't.

I have this complex as well, especially when I got my ears pierced when I was 18. It has been 2 years now and I'm really close to getting 2 new holes in my ears, but the 1/2 second pain is making me anxious.

Oct 24, 2016 3:24 AM

Apr 2014
I don't like tattoos on girls very much, unless it's something small, and I only like piercings on ears and nowhere else. I have double ear lobe piercings on each ear and on my left I have a helix and a rook piercing.
Oct 24, 2016 1:16 PM

Jun 2016
GrouchoMarx said:
Lost_Future said:

Oh, I disagree... When a girl looks good, a good tattoo will make her a masterpiece.
How will this look when they're 60?

That's the problem when you don't have tattos my friend.
1st of all if you made them for yourself you won't care how they will look at 60.
2nd Nobody will give a s&%t how you look when you're 60.
Oct 24, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2015
tattoos are fine as long as they aren't huge and fugly. like any tatts on the back that have like a freaking 17th century painting on it, just stop. hardly anyone will see it and you definitely won't. plus the more design you want the more the ink, which makes all the other colors look like their bleeding all over the place.

i'm not a fan of tattoos, but make it at least look worthy and DON'T put it in some autistic place like the inside of your anus.

the asian star GD
is the only person i know that has at least some tactful tatts, but even then he has some messups that are just plain awful.

good tatts:

bad tatts:

BEST TATT:
TomDayOct 24, 2016 7:28 PM
Oct 24, 2016 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
When it comes to piercing, obviously my ear is pierced but that's pretty much it. I don't think I'm planning on piercing anything else other than my ear so yeah.

As for tattoos, I'm planning on getting one and hopefully it's gonna be soon.
Oct 30, 2016 11:31 AM

Oct 2014
I already have 6 tattoos and I will make at least 4 more.
I don't like piercing and other body modifications.
Oct 30, 2016 11:39 AM

Jun 2013
my ears are pierced and i'd like to get more ear piercings sometime soon.

i love tattoos, but i think i would regret getting one if i ever did since i'm not extremely passionate about anything that would make me get a tattoo of said passion.
Oct 30, 2016 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
Hamy said:
my ears are pierced and i'd like to get more ear piercings sometime soon.

i love tattoos, but i think i would regret getting one if i ever did since i'm not extremely passionate about anything that would make me get a tattoo of said passion.
Do a tattoo of your favourite anime's name.
Oct 30, 2016 12:59 PM

May 2009
I've wanted a tattoo in the past, but have become religious in the meantime and my faith prohibits permanent tattoos, so none for me. I had my ears pierced at birth and don't care much for getting any other piercings.
Jan 26, 2018 8:22 AM

Jun 2016
Tharja said:
My right ear is stretched to 6g and I kind of failed stretching my left ear and had to take out the tunnel because it ripped open the inside of my ear so it's currently healing and i'll have to start again at 16g. My end goal is 0g but since my skin is so sensitive and my healing process of each stretch is 6+ months I might just stop at this size.

My septum is pierced and I wear just the basic silver horseshoe jewelry from when I got it pierced.

I plan on getting my nipples pierced in the next few months and after those heal i'm getting my tongue done. I'll be getting a bunch of ear piercings too.

I have no tattoos but ever since middle school I've wanted roses on my shoulders going down to my collarbones kind of similar to this:

And I do plan on getting more tattoos and possibly a sleeve, but i'm not too worried about rushing to get them because I need to take my time deciding and planning.

That's awesome!! Here's mine :

I got a few more
Jan 26, 2018 7:18 PM

Aug 2012
I like tattoos and I love piercings. I don't have any tattoos and wouldn't get one since I can't see myself with a particular tattoo for a long period of time. Right now...I would get a small tattoo of a bird maybe, or a base clef.

Ah. I do have a number of piercings. Ears with gauges (size 2, I believe?), industrial, tragus, and helix. Besides ears would be tongue and belly button. Trying to stay on the low now, ha.

Jan 28, 2018 6:32 AM

Apr 2015
I recently got my left ear pierced. Silver suits me as a lucky element and it looks fashionable.
Jan 28, 2018 7:12 AM

Apr 2014
I have a rook, conch, helix, and double lobe piercing. If I was to get anything else it'd be a daith or a snug.

Once when I was 12 I went through a stage where I was into calligraphy and I thought it was a good idea to use it to give my sister's friend a tattoo. I got a needle and slid it underneath a couple layers of skin then pulled it back out to coat the needle in the calligraphy ink. I then put it back underneath the skin and it actually lasted for a couple of weeks. Looking back, the ink could have been poisonous seeing it wasn't proper tattoo ink, but you don't think of these things as a kid.

It's also funny because my pop has a lot of tattoos on his arms and legs, with love and hate written across his knuckles. He always gets pulled aside in airports because they think he looks like a criminal, lol.

A few years back I watched these youtube videos on people getting that spit tongue thingy (forget what it's called). It looked really painful, especially when it was done in dodgy looking tattoo parlours because a lot of blood would gush out. I don't know why but it made me laugh when they said they got them because they wanted to do tricks with their tongue. It's such an extreme measure...
BambiJan 28, 2018 7:20 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

21 by Taiyaa »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 6 hours ago

10 by BitChilly »»
14 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 11 hours ago

9 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» What do you need cash for in your everyday life?

MeanMrMusician - Apr 21

39 by ProGoddess »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.