Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2009 5:42 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode will be something sad for Airi fans but I have to say that the battle was excellent between Nanael and Airi...why? Air fighting and Airi's spirits could not even touch Nanael at all but it was funny that Nanael could ot control her sword at one point without taking it into her hands, has to do something with that milk she has. The fight of Nanael against Reina was pathetic. It was terrible fight and because Nanael was being stupid, well she lost to Reina, too bad Nanael has cute aspects if onyl intelligence was in them too. Reina's sword in one word amazing! Really well done and looks good. Poor Rana on losing Airi but now he is with Ymir. Big surprise: Melona is back! The milk from Nanael made enough space for her to escape, makes me think it might be something to free everyone from the crystals. The most I liked was that we get to meet Reina's mother who is very beautiful, I was surprised.=>
BTW new ED with Menace (she walks like a prostitute I find) and Melona teams up with Nanael in next episode. O_o Really? Strange but interesting also. Let's see how that works out.
francismeunierNov 12, 2009 5:57 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 12, 2009 10:00 AM

Apr 2009
they killed off another person i like?!
dammit i swear if echidna dies im done
Nov 12, 2009 8:49 PM

Aug 2009
Very sad episode indeed ;_;

Airi is mine (゚∇゚)
Nov 13, 2009 8:41 AM

Apr 2009
Airi .. no..................................

i wish she'd come back.. even in the last ep.. as long as she comes back..
Nov 16, 2009 4:47 AM

Sep 2007
Nanael... I want to kill her. x_x
But Airi, why she die ? :(
So sad for me.
Rana and Ymir create the new sword for Reina.
Reina mother is hot like her.
Melona come back !
Nanael vs Reina is good but Nanel is so dumb...
And for the first time : MELPHA BOOBIES ! YEY !
No one have saw that before ! OO
Future fight : Tomoe VS Reina !
And Listy VS Claudette in the castle of Reina's Father.
Love the new ending !
Yey, the ass movements are really slutty.
Really good episode !
Nov 16, 2009 5:57 AM

Apr 2009
well.. now that airi is also gone (sadly, T_T ).. i want my Airi special ED.. she also has lines in that Buddy-Body song.. meh.. i don't know what's gonna happen now.. just hope they pull it off and try to prove that this is not just a fanservice show as what has been happening lately..
Nov 16, 2009 6:35 AM

Oct 2009
ShiroiRyu said:

But Airi, why she die ? :(
So sad for me.

I found that it could have been prevented if for a little Airi would have taken some energy when they errupted from that palace outside.
ShiroiRyu said:
Rana and Ymir create the new sword for Reina.

That sword is sure nice.
ShiroiRyu said:
Reina mother is hot like her.

That's why I made a picture of her.
ShiroiRyu said:
Melona come back !

Yeah she is back! Let's see what can she do with Nanael since it looks like she will be teaming up with her maybe next episode.
ShiroiRyu said:
Nanael vs Reina is good but Nanel is so dumb...

Same here like I mentioned before, I agree with you.
ShiroiRyu said:
Future fight : Tomoe VS Reina !
And Listy VS Claudette in the castle of Reina's Father.

Reina all the way and Claudette is going to win again.
ShiroiRyu said:
Love the new ending!

New ending is nice to show the fullness of Menace.
ShiroiRyu said:
Yey, the ass movements are really slutty.

Yeah, guess it is after all.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 16, 2009 12:50 PM

Feb 2009
Melpha's boobs => pure ownage...Great episode ^_^

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 16, 2009 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
ChaosLegion said:
Melpha's boobs => pure ownage...Great episode ^_^

I like them small and firm, Nanaels pure grape breasts FTW =D

Anyway if you ask me Airi paid the price for her own stupidity, compassion is a weakness and as it so aptly show, in the end you will be destroyed by it ;)

Melona's back and it looks like she have a plan on how to defeat the Queen, very interesting to say the least.
I'd hoped for that Lord Vance to be some ultimate kickass warrior in massive plate armour, though it seems he where just planning to send away an army of goons :/
EternalDreamerNov 16, 2009 5:17 PM
Nov 16, 2009 2:28 PM

Sep 2008
Very boring season tbh
Nov 16, 2009 11:10 PM

Sep 2007
Mephz said:
Very boring season tbh

I like your arguments. :)

For Airi, she juste demonstrate she can be a "human". XD
Nov 17, 2009 4:09 AM

Sep 2008
I'm not arguing. I'm saying my opinion. First season was fun but this second season is horribly boring
Nov 17, 2009 12:57 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, though it's a bit sad Airi is gone :(
Menace's ending is just 0_o *nosebleed*
I love you Menace, i would be happy to be your slave :)
Nov 17, 2009 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
im a bit sad, Airi was my favorite character in this show.
Nov 17, 2009 6:10 PM
Jun 2008
God damn it, why are they killing off all the characters who made this anime watchable!? It's almost like from here on out the body count might increase. I'm with whoever said that if Echidna dies, they're through with this.

And seriously, somebody needs to buy Rana some pants. I don't know how appropriate it is for little boys to be running around in dresses.
Jun 27, 2010 8:01 AM

Mar 2010
tehnominator said:
God damn it, why are they killing off all the characters who made this anime watchable!? It's almost like from here on out the body count might increase. I'm with whoever said that if Echidna dies, they're through with this.

And seriously, somebody needs to buy Rana some pants. I don't know how appropriate it is for little boys to be running around in dresses.

This.
Echidna <3333
Jul 28, 2010 6:23 PM

Jun 2008
OH GOD, now Airi is gone.

But she's a ghost or spirt or whatever so I think she'll come back.........HOPEFULLY!
Sep 12, 2010 7:07 PM

Jun 2009
DeathMaidAiri said:

Haha of course you would say that of all people XD
Sep 30, 2010 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
Jrittmayer said:
DeathMaidAiri said:

Haha of course you would say that of all people XD

Got that right xD!

Airi is mine (゚∇゚)
Mar 5, 2011 6:30 PM

Dec 2010
Dammit Nanael being you don't take yourself and others seriously practically for season 1 and half of season 2, lol, you're too silly! Airi dies from kindness damn that is sad. 3-3 of my evil girls are gone now, but Melona is back so that's 2-3.

I predict Listy will recover her memories and control of herself just as she is about to lose to Claudette. She's already lost twice before so she shouldn't have much chance here either.

Reina, whoa she has improved!

I also think it's funny how Nanael has tricked that big boobed church girl into serving her haha!

Menace ED, ohhhohohoho, I still liked Melona ED better though hehe.
Oct 11, 2011 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
Noo Airi why! This anime is starting to move from fap-material to serious drama.

And i'm not sure if its a good thing!
May 16, 2012 8:31 PM

Mar 2012
Nooooooooooooooo Airi :(
Feb 17, 2013 10:50 PM

Aug 2008
Airi ;_____;

Feb 20, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2012
JustALEX said:
OH GOD, now Airi is gone.

But she's a ghost or spirt or whatever so I think she'll come back.........HOPEFULLY!

^^^

I know NOT AIRI CHAN!
Apr 16, 2014 9:18 PM
Aug 2012
I swear to the holy angel if Irie is dead/out of the picture for good
Apr 27, 2014 4:14 PM

Jun 2012
quite much progress in this episode :).

well i ain't to happy with Airi's disappearing she was 1 of my favourites as for the battle vs Nanael sure Nanael was strong until she dropped the milk she could easy lose the battle after that but unfortunately Airi did not get enough souls to eat to keep her self alive. the battle between Reina and Nanael was easy decided this might be based on the lose of power of Nanael but Reina certainly got a better battle stand now.

as for the next battles

Listy vs Claudette i do not know what the outcome will bring normally i would easy go for Claudette but now Listy is controlled i think we did not see all ehr powers yet so i guess it might be her win but that is just based on if she hide some power before. i am hoping for Claudette to win or at least not to be death in the end since i find her amazing in strength and appearance she is one of the characters that comes to me as over powered but like i said i ain't to sure if Listy didn't get stronger because of her being controlled.

as for Reina vs Tomoe i expect a amazing battle but i do think Reina will win not based on power but some how she will sure after the new reason she got to win every thing.

side note am i the only one noticing that they act like they the final 4 people in the race for the the queen title while Echidna did not lose either unless she ran away after Irma's defeat.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 20, 2014 9:43 AM

Nov 2013
That brat ... I just wanted to smash his face with a mace the first moment he appeared in this show. How I hate people clinging on you and driving you to your end only to cry after your death ... it's the epitome of selfishness ... if you really care for people don't make them die ! !

KILL THAT BRAT ! KILL IT WITH FIRE ! !
Sep 20, 2014 4:17 AM
May 2013
No luck for Nanael this time .
My favorite gave up ... I really wanted to see Echidna smashing her opponents .
Oct 27, 2014 6:36 PM

May 2012
Oh boy next battle shit is going to get down! Let's see what's next.
Feb 2, 2017 10:54 PM

Jul 2016
Am I the only one who caught this perfect reflection of Aldra's crotch? Most hentai now would censor even that much exposed lip.

Feb 7, 2017 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
I'm pretty sure Airi will come back, she's a ghost after all. Finally Melona is free again, I kinda enjoy seeing the three Swamp Witch servants the most. Where the hell is Echidna anyway, did she quite Queen's Blade? O_O
Feb 13, 2018 11:33 AM

Sep 2012
a higher power returns Airi for sure considering the change/Dev she slowly started to go trough, cause a higher power will see how useful it is to have her on earth
May 1, 2019 2:33 AM

May 2014
Nooo, Airi!! I hope she return from the spirit world again and we hopefully will see her again. Nanael is funny as always, but is no match against Reina's reforged sword. Now that was very obvious and most of us probably knew this match was only for the comedy. Funny to see her reaction when she said "I give up". LOL

Merona is back and she have a plan to kill the queen (as always). Now with the help of an angel. Next time Claudette vs. dark Listy. This is gonna be interesting. ^^
May 1, 2019 2:34 AM

May 2014
IpreferEcchi said:
Am I the only one who caught this perfect reflection of Aldra's crotch? Most hentai now would censor even that much exposed lip.

Hmm, looks nice. I saw it now. You have a good eye for lolis, my friend. ;)
Jun 8, 2019 2:46 PM

Nov 2016
Nooo, not Airi too. But I have a hunch that everyone will come back by the end of this season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 5, 2020 6:30 PM

Nov 2013
This little shit is still alive? Somebody fucking kidnap him, i hate him so much. This fucking annoying leech must die.
They should name Reina's sword "The Sword for overpowered piece of shit without personality". This really fits to her.
GvendolineFeb 5, 2020 6:55 PM
Aug 6, 2021 5:31 AM

Feb 2020
Very sad episode again. Airi died and Rana lost her onee-chan. :´(

Nanael won, but she was weak after having spilled the sacred milk. It was easy for Leina to defeat her. Leina's sword is now amazing thanks to Ymir and Rana.

Now it's time for Claudette. vs. Risty.

SerafosDec 13, 2023 8:30 AM
Jun 18, 2022 10:59 PM

Jul 2016
Like when Queen's Blade enters some sort of semi-finals stage but the show totally forgets about Echidna still being a participant.
Feb 8, 11:43 PM

Dec 2022
as fast paced and exciting an episode as ever throughout this second season but boy for me the highlight is the return of Melona!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 10, 2009

67 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 11 Discussion

argilium - Dec 3, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 7 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 5, 2009

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 7, 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.