Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 10, 2008 5:26 PM

Aug 2007
heh, Shin is gonna end up with nobody if he keeps it up. He drove Ai and Hiromi away and seems uninterested in Noe. Could he be...gay? (..jk)
Feb 10, 2008 5:54 PM

Nov 2007
yeah... I hope he gives up on Hiromi now and develops more of a sister like relation, please no incest. that goes for noe's brother too. Shin was kinda harsh to noe, I mean he's got things going on but damn he could of been nicer to her. hoping for more Ai Chan as she's my favorite so far and that poor guy has realized she really likes shin and not him he looked so dejected but somehow shin has not realized it yet but he's clueless about a lot of things lol.
Feb 10, 2008 5:54 PM
Jun 2007
I fucking loved Nobuse's expression!!! He deserved it!! He's so annoying and I never liked him to begin with! He's so arrogant just cuz he got a GF, and now what?! In your face Nobuse!
Feb 10, 2008 7:28 PM

Nov 2007
Wow tense episode. In the next one I think Hiromi goes a little beserk( I can't see Noe picking the fight). Someone said this was licensed earlier.....by who?
Feb 10, 2008 8:31 PM

Jun 2007
lilgumba said:
This new enlightenment gives Hiromi's actions some justification.

My Theoretical Timeline:
(0. Shin's parents and Hiromi's parents are friends of some nature.)
1. Shin's dad had an affair with Hiromi's mom. She may be Shin's sister.
2. Shin and Hiromi grow up or at least hang out some. Both get crushes on the other
3. Hiromi parents die.
4. Hiromi moves into Shin's house.
5. Shin's mom tells Hiromi what might have happened.
6. Hiromi is now conflicted because she might be in love with her own brother.
7. Hiromi puts some distance between Shin and takes mother's crap.
8. Hiromi finds out about Noe and gets jealous
9. Hiromi makes up a lie about to protect her feelings so Shin doesn't find out.
10. Shin's mom reminds Hiromi not to get to close to her son due to possible relations and out of hate.
11. Hiromi is pissed that Shin told 4 about her. Now she is mad cause she has to go out with someone she doesn't like and live with the fact she still may be in love with her brother.
12. After the date, Hiromi and Shin's mom in conflict with Shin stepping in.
13. Hiromi's overwhelmed and can't take it anymore so she tells Shin.

I don't think the mother is lying at all. I mean, I would be kind of pissed too if the love child of my husband's affair is living with me. I still don't like her but now her actions are a little more justified. Shin's parents don't seem that close either. They may be there at breakfast but the communication seems nil.

With the turn of events, Hiromi's behavior is really justified. She's not lying just because she is a compulsive liar but to protect not only herself but also Shin. If Shin takes a nosedive after this then I can totally see why Hiromi lied in the first place. The poor girl is getting everyone's hate, confusion and manipulation all at once. I'm kind of glad she said something. With our knowledge now I'm surprised she hasn't done a Nice Boat on everyone. (Wouldn't it be cool if she was looking for her birth records online all that time?)

My prediction is that Noe will find out about the agreement with her brother and Shin and get pissed. She doesn't want to have any kind of relationship like that. I think Noe will try to help Shin and Hiromi get together. I'm assuming that Shin is about to take a major personality turn. (With the incident with Ai and Miyo I'm sure Miyo is going to be pissed as well and may take it out on Shin. Ai might confess to Shin making the situation really stressful for him.) Noe will become that friend Shin needs to get through this. She sees his potential. Even though she may seem the craziest out of the cast in their school, she probably is the one with the most sense, not common sense mind you. Through her helping Shin, I think she will learn to care for people again and learn how to cry again. It'll be okay for her to cry but she will also learn how to cope better as well.

Right now, I'm just hoping that Shin and Hiromi aren't related. I think I just want to see Hiromi have a happy ending.

That was a long post.

That basically sums up everything I was gonna say haha.

So looks like our theory's from that start about the two possibly being related and Hiromi liking him are somewhat true. I honestly hope things work out between Shinichirou and Hiromi though, even if they are related. They could still pull off something like what happened in Myself ; Yourself where the twins ran away together lol.
DeathfireDFeb 10, 2008 8:34 PM
Feb 10, 2008 8:38 PM
Dec 2007
I'm just praying we don't end up with a 'Nice Boat' ending.
Feb 10, 2008 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
I'd rather see a non incestuous road for those two. ^_^*

To answer the question above Bandai Visual USA (which is not Bandai Entertainment) licensed the show.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Feb 10, 2008 10:14 PM

Jul 2007
The ending with Noe was too cute.

lilgumba said:

Yeah, it seems like Noe will be the one to help him out through this. I still don't see her being a romantic heroine, and Ai seems to have dropped the ball already.

DeathfireD said:

They could still pull off something like what happened in Myself ; Yourself where the twins ran away together lol.
Do not want.
Feb 10, 2008 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
I want to take Noe hoooome.
Feb 10, 2008 10:51 PM

Jan 2007
Oh man, that was an amazing episode. While the whole revelation was not surprising at all, it was done really well. Kudos to that. Let's hope the show can keep this pace up.
Feb 11, 2008 6:05 AM

Oct 2007
bakabito said:
I'm just praying we don't end up with a 'Nice Boat' ending.

Someone always has to bring up School Days in one of these visual novel anime series, even though possibility of it happening again is very low. I think School Days has ruined the romance drama genre for us. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2008 6:32 AM

Oct 2007
Tell me about it, god people overreacted to that knife scene from MySelf Yourself 03.
Feb 11, 2008 9:04 AM

Jul 2007
ZOMGBBQWTF THE DRAMA!

one of the best dramas i have ever seen..and this coming from one who likes blood and violence more. this development moves this one half-step over clannad. @_@

and i also thought hiromi was his sister but then seeing the arguments some of you made...now it just makes everything blurry again..but im still believing that they're still siblings..not only as sure as before. kudos to those who thought otherwise :P

Feb 11, 2008 11:32 PM

Oct 2007
At nearly the halfway point here is how things stand, as I see them anyway..

Aiko clearly has feelings for Shin but hasn't been able to tell him, to further mess things up she got into a relationship with Shin's best friend. It looks like she was able to stand the current situation but hearing "progress" reports from Nobuse about Hiromi and Shin, as well as this new girl Noe has clearly made her had enough.

Noe doesn't really know how she feels about Shin atm and even offered to help him get back together with Hiromi. She seems to be more interested in making him "fly" than going out with, though her big brother who knows more about her than she does disagrees..

Hiromi seems to have liked Shin for a long time yet after that revelation from Shin's mother she buried her feelings as well as becoming distant from him. Of course once she sees Shin with Noe it seems she's unable to keep those feelings in check and started to open up to Shin again.

Now with Shin he's clearly crushing hard on Hiromi, is just friends with Aiko and is um.. an acquaintance with Noe... lol. Now when I see the brake down like that how the hell do you stretch the show out for another 7 episodes and keep people guessing?

Hiromi "Should I tell you something incredible? My birthday is later, so you would be the big brother."

^ That's how.
Feb 12, 2008 5:22 AM

Sep 2007
Yea True Tears still maintain the awesome plot after 6 episodes. Absolutely love Noe , lol @ ending

Feb 12, 2008 8:04 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, I didn't see that one coming... I loved this episode more than the last one. It's really coming into it's own right about now.
Feb 13, 2008 8:14 AM

Feb 2008
Obviously Jun has something going on with Noe. I'm expecting some kinda twist. Probably Jun isn't really Noe's brother. How about that? haha

It is kinda get stuffy actually to learn that Shin and Hiromi might be brother and sister. Kinda feeling that both of them should get it over with and then Shin immediately hooked up with Noe.

ShinXNoe all the way! XD

anyway, just an OK episode for me.

kinda feel sorry for Nobuse though.

Feb 13, 2008 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
Man, I wish Hiromi being Shin's sister is a mistake. I was rooting for them to end up together. Then again, SISCON is not bad either XD
Feb 13, 2008 6:35 PM

Jan 2008
A great episode, definitely my favourite.It really showed how good this series can actually be. I loved the ending!
Feb 13, 2008 7:19 PM

Oct 2007
Great episode!! So much happened!! So much drama!!

This is the best show of the winter season.
Feb 13, 2008 11:38 PM
Feb 2008
poor Miyokichi Nobuse, that's all I have to say.
Feb 15, 2008 11:27 AM

Sep 2007
PimpToad said:
I highly doubt that Hiromi would be Shin's half-sister. From the way things are setup, we are going for a Hiromi/Shin pairing. Incest is plainly not allowed, although I'm not against it seeing that they are only half.

I would have to say that the mom's anger is justified towards Hiromi. How would you react if the bastard child of your husband/wife is suddenly living with you in your house? I'm surprised that is only the extent of how the mum mistreats Hiromi, pretty tame in my opinion.

Also looks like Shin,Aiko,Nobuse weren't childhood friends after all, well Aiko and Nobuse anyway. Also confirmed that Aiko only went out with Nobuse due to Shin, oh the drama!

The "what kind of joke is that" wasn't directed at an Aiko confession after all, those previews are seriously misleading. The Hiromi "confession" scene was very powerful, kudos to the great bgm accompanying it.

Loved Jun's line how he knows what Noe is thinking even if she doesn't realize it herself. This just confirms that Noe actually likes Shin, but she can't describe the feelings she have inside. This probably explains why Jun asked Shin to go out with Noe and why Noe seems more clingy to Shin....

Needless to say, great episode! xD

I think you're going at this the wrong way. Who said Shin's mom isn't just bs'ing and lieing to Hiromi in an attempt to keep her away from Shin. I mean Hiromi could've been born before Shinichiro's dad decided to "mess" with Hiromi's mom... if that even happened ;)

As for saying "Incest is plainly not allowed..."

/me laughs

Feb 15, 2008 11:40 AM

Sep 2007
i don't think that way, what i think is that before Shin's Dad did have affair on Hiromi's Mom, Hiromi was born i mean she's maybe a month old than Shin or something like that...

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Feb 15, 2008 4:16 PM

Sep 2007
radiantfire said:
Nobuse's appearance after Aiko told him that she brought the sweater that Shinichirou liked was just priceless. Wow, how devastated did he look?

Ah, yes, I think that might've been the first time I truly felt sorry for a character. He acted just like any other person would've acted in that situation so that gets points for being realistic.
Feb 15, 2008 5:41 PM

Aug 2007
shomazta said:
PimpToad said:
I highly doubt that Hiromi would be Shin's half-sister. From the way things are setup, we are going for a Hiromi/Shin pairing. Incest is plainly not allowed, although I'm not against it seeing that they are only half.

I would have to say that the mom's anger is justified towards Hiromi. How would you react if the bastard child of your husband/wife is suddenly living with you in your house? I'm surprised that is only the extent of how the mum mistreats Hiromi, pretty tame in my opinion.

Also looks like Shin,Aiko,Nobuse weren't childhood friends after all, well Aiko and Nobuse anyway. Also confirmed that Aiko only went out with Nobuse due to Shin, oh the drama!

The "what kind of joke is that" wasn't directed at an Aiko confession after all, those previews are seriously misleading. The Hiromi "confession" scene was very powerful, kudos to the great bgm accompanying it.

Loved Jun's line how he knows what Noe is thinking even if she doesn't realize it herself. This just confirms that Noe actually likes Shin, but she can't describe the feelings she have inside. This probably explains why Jun asked Shin to go out with Noe and why Noe seems more clingy to Shin....

Needless to say, great episode! xD

I think you're going at this the wrong way. Who said Shin's mom isn't just bs'ing and lieing to Hiromi in an attempt to keep her away from Shin. I mean Hiromi could've been born before Shinichiro's dad decided to "mess" with Hiromi's mom... if that even happened ;)

As for saying "Incest is plainly not allowed..."

/me laughs

I don't think you would lie about something like that...If she was indeed bs'ing the whole thing, how do you explain why she is so adamant about removing any trace of Hiromi's mom in the household? I doubt you would do something to that extent if you are just lying about the whole thing.

Yes incest is not allowed, incest through adoptionto an extent, but not direct blood to blood incest. Closest thing I've seen to actual incest is M;Y and it was only hinted upon. Well if Koi Kaze can do it, I guess we may see something interesting in True Tears. If the public doesn't know then there is nothing wrong with it...xD
Feb 16, 2008 5:25 AM

Oct 2007
PimpToad said:
I don't think you would lie about something like that...If she was indeed bs'ing the whole thing, how do you explain why she is so adamant about removing any trace of Hiromi's mom in the household? I doubt you would do something to that extent if you are just lying about the whole thing.

Hiromi's mother and Shin's mother could've both been trying to win the affections of Hiromi's father and since Shin's mother lost she has held a grudge ever since. If that was the case she probably thinks "that slut" stole him from me and I don't want "this slut" to steal Shin from me. That's reason enough for her to throw out such a lie but going by her reaction to Hiromi bringing it up, I don't thinks she expected it to work out anywhere near as well as it did.

Anyway I'm sure sometime during the last 3 episodes we will find out the reason for the way she is acting via a flashback.
Feb 16, 2008 6:19 AM

Feb 2008
It doesn't matter even Hiromi became Shin's sister. Shin must be a sister complex!

Another possibility is to change Shin's mother(maybe he is the real child from Yuase family)to break the taboo
Feb 16, 2008 7:42 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Westlo said:
PimpToad said:
Hiromi's mother and Shin's mother could've both been trying to win the affections of Hiromi's father and since Shin's mother lost she has held a grudge ever since. If that was the case she probably thinks "that slut" stole him from me and I don't want "this slut" to steal Shin from me. That's reason enough for her to throw out such a lie but going by her reaction to Hiromi bringing it up, I don't thinks she expected it to work out anywhere near as well as it did.

I also think Shin's mom was lying, for one simple fact really: she said to Hiromi, "You still remember that?" with a surprised, and taken aback look. If it really was true, she wouldn't have been so surprised that Hiromi was carrying that around inside of her. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dad cheated with Hiromi's mom and Shin's mom was pissed about it. Thus, it could very well lead her to say such a thing like that - especially if she didn't like the developing crushes between Shin and Hiromi, and wanted some way to put an end to it.

When she confronts Hiromi about walking home with Shin, she says "What will the neighbors think?" not "What are you thinking? Don't you remember what I told you??"

Anyway. Good episode nonetheless. I want the next ones!

I'm so late in posting because I watch all my shows on Crunchyroll and this show got licensed! So no new ones had been appearing :( I guess that means it's a good show, but jeez, wait until it's finished airing! xD
Feb 16, 2008 8:22 PM

Sep 2007
Kineta said:
I'm so late in posting because I watch all my shows on Crunchyroll and this show got licensed! So no new ones had been appearing :(

The two of us are suffering the same fate! Thankfully I have dc++ but sometimes, people are late in getting their episodes too. So I just have to wait =( And as a side note, I also have this problem with Shigofumi. Why the heck were the two great winter shows licensed so early? D: D: D:
Feb 17, 2008 2:22 AM

Feb 2008
What a show! I agree with most of you people.

Dan88 said:
...I hope that Shinichirō ends up a wreak and goes to Noe, who then tells him to piss off and walks away with a new boyfriend.

If that happens, the show goes right to the top of my favorites!!

Although True Tears is definitely planed as a Harem-Anime, somehow I was hoping not every cute girl in the show would have a crush on the main character. Wouldnt it have been interesting to see Shin trying to get a girl not in love with him?

Nobuse was annoying. Definitely! But well....he didnt deserve this kind of situation. Noone does. It was pure torture to see this guy suffering like that....
Feb 17, 2008 10:18 AM

Aug 2007
Kineta said:
Westlo said:
PimpToad said:

I also think Shin's mom was lying, for one simple fact really: she said to Hiromi, "You still remember that?" with a surprised, and taken aback look. If it really was true, she wouldn't have been so surprised that Hiromi was carrying that around inside of her. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dad cheated with Hiromi's mom and Shin's mom was pissed about it. Thus, it could very well lead her to say such a thing like that - especially if she didn't like the developing crushes between Shin and Hiromi, and wanted some way to put an end to it.

When she confronts Hiromi about walking home with Shin, she says "What will the neighbors think?" not "What are you thinking? Don't you remember what I told you??"

Anyway. Good episode nonetheless. I want the next ones!

I'm so late in posting because I watch all my shows on Crunchyroll and this show got licensed! So no new ones had been appearing :( I guess that means it's a good show, but jeez, wait until it's finished airing! xD

If Shin's dad did cheat with Hiromi's mom, doesn't that even add more proof that Hiromi is Shin's half-sister? I think her surprise of Hiromi remembering that statement is due to the fact that she was so emotional about it. I would think that she expected Hiromi to just accept such a mindblowing statement, not brood over it all this time.

The whole "what will the neighbors think" thing might have something to do with their budding relationship and the fact that they are half siblings. The neighbors might not know that they are siblings, so they may mistake this event as the budding relationship of two young people. Since they both live in the same household, the mother thinks that this is bad for the image of the family. What's more if word got out that they are actually related.

Online streaming for True Tears is pretty easy to find on the internets. Just gotta look...try with stage6 ;-)
Feb 17, 2008 10:57 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
PimpToad said:
If Shin's dad did cheat with Hiromi's mom, doesn't that even add more proof that Hiromi is Shin's half-sister? I think her surprise of Hiromi remembering that statement is due to the fact that she was so emotional about it. I would think that she expected Hiromi to just accept such a mindblowing statement, not brood over it all this time.
Cheating doesn't mean you have a kid :P Yay for protected sex! Lol. And how could you not brood over something like that? In a show like this, I just can't see it being true.

PimpToad said:
Online streaming for True Tears is pretty easy to find on the internets. Just gotta look...try with stage6 ;-)
Yeah I know, I just find it's just easier to watch it online :) Thanks tho!
Feb 17, 2008 11:00 AM

Oct 2007
About living under the same house it's a cultural thing from what I've gathered from all the anime and manga I've watched and read.

If Shin's dad did cheat with Hiromi's mom, doesn't that even add more proof that Hiromi is Shin's half-sister?

Depends when it happened if it happened in the first place. For all we know Shin's mother and Hiromi's mother were after the same guy and Hiromi's mother lost.

Anyway just look at how Shin's mother acts from now on, I'm pretty sure she just said that to Hiromi as a cheap shot and an attempt to keep her away from Shin, which worked for a year...
Feb 17, 2008 11:50 AM

Aug 2007
It's not an uncommon occurrence that a child is born out of adultery. Would actually add more to the drama if they were indeed half siblings.

Living under the same household is one thing, not knowing the girl of your affections could possibly be your sister is another. Again comes back down to the whole image of the family thing. Seems to me that their family might be influential to the community and having relations under the same roof might be bad for their image.

Instead of hearing more about the mom, I actually want to hear the dad's side of the story. He seems to be the catalyst to this whole thing, yet we haven't seen any revealing information about him.
Feb 17, 2008 8:28 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, holy crap. The idea that Shin's dad cheated with Hiromi's mom always seemed obvious, but I had always figured that Hiromi was already born. It never even occurred to me that Hiromi could have been Shin's half sister. Total shocker, I still don't know what to believe o.O
Feb 18, 2008 3:24 AM
Feb 2008
PimpToad said:
Instead of hearing more about the mom, I actually want to hear the dad's side of the story. He seems to be the catalyst to this whole thing, yet we haven't seen any revealing information about him.

Agreed, but what a great twist. I never usually gravitate towards this genre of show but this episode is further evidence of what imo makes it that much more special. The characters, aside from perhaps Noe, feel genuine; rooted in reality so to speak. If Hiromi really turns out to be Shin's half-sis, I think it likely he'll end up with Aiko since Noe is such a head case.

Feb 18, 2008 9:24 AM

Feb 2008
PimpToad said:

If dad's side story would be told, I fear the show could turn into an Hentai-Anime (Well....not exactly "fear"....but you know...it could destroy the high standard of the show) °°
Feb 27, 2008 4:15 PM
Aug 2007
I have to say, this series is quickly becoming my favourite of the season. I may increase the score to a 9 if it continues as it has been so far. And I still don't like Noe.
Feb 29, 2008 7:46 AM

Apr 2007
Oh g0d fr3iken awesOme

on a side note, i loved Noe's outfit at the end :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2008 10:11 AM

Nov 2007
Wut a twist!. Also I don't tell people I like poetry-like things much, but wut Shinichiro said at the end was great too.
Mar 23, 2008 4:19 AM
Oct 2007
incest :O

Awesome episode.

Noe is so cute!

Mar 26, 2008 7:57 PM

Jan 2008
well.. if they are related they will only be half related.. so it isnt 100% incest... haha

its just an anime so why are people so disgusted by incest.... haha
(well im not 100% fine with it myself)
Apr 9, 2008 10:03 AM
Feb 2008
WOW! A Really great Episode.
Shin-shan is a big Brother :D And his little Sister loves him and got another mom xD
Apr 27, 2008 11:33 PM

Feb 2008
LOL! I just love reading all these posts here in the discussion. Hahaha! Looks like the heat between DeathFireD and PimpToad is now off. LOL! I would like to see some showdown again, just like the last episode. Hahahaha!

It's not really surprising to me of what's happening on these True Tears. But the fact that Hiromi cried is the only thing that keeps bothering me. So, what's the connection of the Tears?! Hahaha!
Aug 13, 2008 11:22 PM

Nov 2007

i feel pity for nobuse (is that his name?..lol.. boyfriend of ai) .. eHh.. he has a good character though! i like him for ai!aha!

and no. 4 .. hmn.. i want him to love hiromi! lol

and.. i dont believe that hiromi and shin are sibluings.. dunno why.., but it really cant be! aha! maybe! her mother just has a raltionship with shin's father!
Nov 9, 2008 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Heh... Alot happened here in this ep.
I doubt this will turn into an Incest relationship... Mabey Shin's mom is only jelous, not especulating of what, and told Hiromi a lie because she, apperantly, hated Hiromi's mom.
Hmmm Nobuse's reaction was fre-E-aky... He took it rather worst than I had thought he would.
Noe's brother is a bit of a jerk... and has a sister-syndrome, which is understandable.
Great drama developments.
Nov 16, 2008 3:04 PM

Jan 2008
Woah, that's messed up. Does this mean Hiromi and Shin-chan can't hook up now?
Jun 9, 2009 5:46 AM

Apr 2008
nice episode =D

wow ... kinda unexpected ... hiromi and shin might be blood related o_o

Jul 10, 2009 12:17 PM

Mar 2009
i want a ShinichirouXAi ending or a ShinichirouXNoe ending, because i seriously dont like that hiromi girl. And for Noe's brother, looks like some brother sister complex to me.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka *Spoiler*
Sep 23, 2009 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
Woah ... man suspenseful episode I mean everyone is like under a lot of emotional pain right now apart from one girl it seems =O but that aside man ... that was a crazy episode @_@
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.