Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 8:38 AM

Jan 2020
Peak is back! This season will have a mountain to climb if it wants to surpass season 1's quality.
Sep 28, 8:40 AM

Jul 2021
not surprising in the least

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 28, 8:42 AM

Jun 2014
I have no clue why I thought we had already gotten this announcement, but glad to have confirmation. As if all of us couldn’t have already predicted this.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 28, 8:51 AM

Mar 2020
Has to be expected, it released recently and instantly became a classic of anime, I hope second season will be as good.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!
Sep 28, 9:05 AM

Apr 2020
Confirmed S2 of 2023's best animes (Frieren + Apothecary Diaries), best fantasy of 2024 (Dungeon Meshi). Also Witch Hat Atelier confirmed to be in a state beyond "anime announced"...

Anime is saved
Sep 28, 9:06 AM

May 2012
Best news in anime history !!

I did not expect them to announce 2nd season so soon !!

I pray that Wistoria get 2nd season too !!
Sep 28, 9:08 AM

Mar 2019
The """"best anime in the world"""" is back, what a good thing! ヾ⁠(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠*⁠)⁠ノ
Sep 28, 9:10 AM

Oct 2022
Another season of this boring sludge... yippie doo
I clearly haven't sniffed enough glue to think this garbage is "peak" or something. All it was is just 28 episodes of walking around and talking, and once every 10 episodes a fight breaks out interrupted by more talking. It will be rated 10 before it even finishes airing, and 90% of people hyping it won't even pay attention to their screens because they know it's boring as fuck.
Sep 28, 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
Of course they would do a second season. Know why? Because that's what Himmel the hero would have done, of course.
Sep 28, 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
i dropped the first season after 14 ep , it was just so boring and nothing interesting was going on
also Fern is an abusive annoying bitch

anyway, good for the fans
Sep 28, 9:52 AM
Sep 2020
AAAAAAAA hehe YAYYYYYAYYAY
Sep 28, 10:01 AM

Jul 2007
I'm surprised it took so long! I haven't watched it yet but I thought I saw the anime ended on Volume 7. There are only 13 volumes out. I wonder if they will have a shorter season or wait for the content to catch up a bit more. Regardless, really great for the fans. I can't wait to watch this and see how it compares to the hype.

Keep continuing those stories Japan.
Sep 28, 10:55 AM
Apr 2018
About time. Glad Madhouse is returning for another season, given its history. I'm so excited to see Denken and Macht.
Sep 28, 12:25 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to SuperAdventure
Another season of this boring sludge... yippie doo
I clearly haven't sniffed enough glue to think this garbage is "peak" or something. All it was is just 28 episodes of walking around and talking, and once every 10 episodes a fight breaks out interrupted by more talking. It will be rated 10 before it even finishes airing, and 90% of people hyping it won't even pay attention to their screens because they know it's boring as fuck.
@SuperAdventure Bait used to be better.
Sep 28, 12:58 PM

Aug 2014
Its the number one anime on MAL, the one that finally dethroned FMAB

Its obvious that this anime will get a full manga adaption, with TV series, OVA, specials, and movies. The whole Attack on Titan treatment.
Sep 28, 2:58 PM
Sep 2024
Why do trash fantashit like this always receives new season? Who should I blame, the studio or the fans?
Sep 28, 4:15 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to Master_Chef
@Master_Chef Says the man who set up a fake account three weeks ago
to rate 10s anime like this that you haven't watched.
You people just prove my words right over and over again it's hilarious. If this^ is the only defense it gets, that really speaks louder than words.
Sep 28, 4:18 PM

Mar 2014
Reply to RobertBobert
It took some time, but it was pretty obvious that Frieren would get a sequel. So it was strange to hear from some people that the title would never get a second season or even a movie EVER.
@RobertBobert Those people were either trolling around, or are real idiots.

It sold very well, the source material has enough for another 2 cour seasons easily, and the "LMAO Madhouse never does Season 2" is just a dumb meme pushed around by ignorant casuals (Kaiba, Overlord, Natsume Yuujinchou got multile sesasons).

Manga getting almost semi-frequent hiatuses is a non-factor, as there was enough for S2 by the time of S1 end.

Literally there was no reason to NOT to make a further investment on this franchise.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Sep 28, 4:23 PM
Aug 2024
SuperAdventure said:
You people just prove my words right over and over again it's hilarious. If this^ is the only defense it gets, that really speaks louder than words.

oh boy, I could not possibly be a new user can I? First it's bait, then it's cope.
Sep 28, 4:30 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Fabris

It sold very well, the source material has enough for another 2 cour seasons easily, and the "LMAO Madhouse never does Season 2" is just a dumb meme pushed around by ignorant casuals (Kaiba, Overlord, Natsume Yuujinchou got multile sesasons).

Manga getting almost semi-frequent hiatuses is a non-factor, as there was enough for S2 by the time of S1 end.

Literally there was no reason to NOT to make a further investment on this franchise.
@Fabris It's just that Frieren, like any extremely popular title, has a lot of haters who hate the show because it's popular.
Sep 28, 4:36 PM

Aug 2020
Not expecting anything anymore from this show but hey at least that Rezero fanboy got proven wrong.
Sep 28, 4:55 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
One punch man walked so that Frieren could fly

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 28, 7:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
For Frieren Madhouse dump their idealism. I am excited, but at the same time, the worry can't take it off easily...

Hopefully the story and visual still at its top notch.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 28, 7:38 PM
Oct 2009
I'm so excited about this
Sep 28, 8:19 PM
Dec 2023
The journey continues
Sep 29, 12:12 AM
Aug 2022
Heck yeah!! We won we got our monthly end gift 😁
Sep 29, 1:17 AM

Aug 2019
Crazy to see Madhouse making a second season. Idk what universe I'm living in.
Sep 29, 1:18 AM

Dec 2015
i let this one sit on the back burner for quite a few weeks before i picked it up during its original broadcast. after watching... i think it was four weeks' worth of eps in one sitting... i was HOOKED HARD! and kept up with it weekly from then on. :D i'm happy as hell it is getting a S2 and i'll be avidly watching it from beginning to end! :D
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Sep 29, 2:00 AM

Feb 2021
Great news!! It was known before from the leaks.
Sep 29, 2:09 AM
Sep 2020
Great, now when it's finally calmed down around this anime, it returns to take over the internet again. What a joke.
Sep 29, 2:18 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to SkullKn1ght
@SkullKn1ght Madhouse have worked on lots of sequel like Overload, Chihayafuru and Diamond no Ace.
Sep 29, 3:45 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to ZXEAN
@SkullKn1ght Madhouse have worked on lots of sequel like Overload, Chihayafuru and Diamond no Ace.
@ZXEAN Ah was never aware of this. That's cool tho.
Sep 29, 7:41 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Hopefully everyone did DIRTY money with S1, realizing that to keep the trend, DONT BOTHER not bringing back the same core staff and director, wont be the same, this being on Madhouse again seems very positive!

As for those Frieren haters saying it would not get a S2, go to a special place yourself and stay there till eternity (to avoid profanity words).
Sep 29, 1:37 PM

Nov 2023
Interesting, I'll watch it
Sep 29, 2:44 PM
Mar 2024
Will keep my finger crossed. :)
Sep 29, 4:42 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to SkullKn1ght
@SkullKn1ght Overlord has multiple seasons and a movie and they're all Madhouse iirc, they're not as opposed to sequels as the anime community seems to think they are. Apparently OPM came down to logistical conflicts (and don't forget that until Frieren which marked their "return", they were actually kind of imploding for a while there), not any idealogical opposition to doing follow ups.
Sep 29, 10:41 PM

Aug 2016
It's such great news, and coincidentally, I was just rewatching it the other day and have just finished it.
Sep 30, 1:49 PM
Sep 2022
Reply to Fabris

@Fabris The overlap between trolls and idiots is pretty large.
Oct 1, 5:03 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to Master_Chef
SuperAdventure said:

oh boy, I could not possibly be a new user can I? First it's bait, then it's cope.
@Master_Chef Still has no point. 0/10
Oct 2, 3:29 PM

Aug 2010
The manga has some really good stuff coming up, so I'm pretty excited.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Oct 4, 11:20 PM

Jan 2018
inb4 first season is better than second season.
Oct 6, 10:18 PM

Oct 2013
Good news! I enjoyed the first season. It was not the best anime experience I ever had, but nevertheless it was fun.

A lot of people fell in love with Sousou no Frieren, so it's awesome that this anime has its second season announced relatively fast. It'd be utterly disappointing if we had another One Punch Man scenario (so a situation when an extremely popular show doesn't receive an official sequel announcement rather fast, despite the source material having still enough stuff to be covered by an anime adaptation).
Oct 11, 4:02 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Master_Chef
@Master_Chef Anybody who doesn't like my holy bible is baiting... Dry argument.
Oct 11, 9:11 PM
Aug 2024
AlirezYU said:
@Master_Chef Anybody who doesn't like my holy bible is baiting... Dry argument.

I don't take people that rate shows 0/10 or 1/10 seriously, especially when said show has widespread praise. It just tells me they're a contrarian.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

4 by RobertBobert »»
59 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Eris no Seihai' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by Sailor_Daze »»
4 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
9 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
11 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.