Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 10:22 AM
Apr 2020
loved itttttttttttttt
Sep 21, 1:36 PM
Mar 2021
This was such a lovely series. I'm really gonna miss this one -- it ended up one of my favorites of the seasons.

The way Mina cuddled Mamoru toward the end almost made me tear up. T_T
Sep 24, 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
Not gonna lie, the previous ep gave me such an immense level of CRINGE that I was heavily reluctant to watch it. Even when this season finale episode release more than a week ago, I was simply NOT bothered to end it.

Though despite all that, this episode is the perfect way to end it!

We see both Takuma's mother and father verbally accepting Mina and Mamoru as Takuma's respective wife and child, to the point that his father even scolded Takuma for apologizing too quickly because he thinks too much of what other people think and not of what he wants to do. W parents I guess. We even got to see the topic Takuma's uncle brought up regarding Mina's ownership being totally in the hands of Takuma, and how this owner/wife relationship dynamics may be 'creepy' to some. Though in the end it was resolved in a charming way with Mina being possessive of Takuma's own possession over her, adorable.

2nd half of the ep we get a glimpse of Takuma, Mina and Mamoru in their new residence, a small, old but golden private residence in which they could live, laught and learn together under one roof. Hearing the wonderful full version of the ED song, seeing the compilation of past clips throughout the season, seeing the reaction of Takuma's acquaintance of his new residence and finally, the cherry on top: seeing Takuma, Mina and Mamoru sleep together was the best way this season finale could ever go.

Wonderful show, really relaxing and under the radar of most the Summer 2024 season shows, had a great lovely time watching this show during the summer break!
Sep 24, 4:57 PM
Nov 2023
I hope a second season will be released
Sep 25, 12:55 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Wasn't the easiest first episode to watch but the show definitely started to grow on me with each passing episode.

Takuma-san's parents really took that well, very supportive and understanding of them, it must be said. Mamoru-kun left such an impression that she got her own little caretaker, lmao. That deep voice and the final realisation of hers was on point. She brought up some good points about the ownership part and whatnot but it was nice to see Mina-chan reason her way out of it. Passing the secondary ownership to her seemed like a goo compromise, honestly.

Nice we got to see a little of the imouto too. Oh, and that final scene of Mina-chan bearing Mamoru-kun intruding into their space was just beautiful. She's definitely got a heart, props to the creator - I'm sure he'd be happy to know that she's being cherished now as a family member, just like he hoped.

Going to miss the ED for sure, it captured the series's essence pretty well. Generous 7/10 from here. Felt like it was preparing us for something which never came but it raised certain questions in my mind along with nice homely scenes, wouldn't mind more of this!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 1:01 PM
Feb 2015
I remember starting this one scared it was gonna be very degenerate and sometimes along the way it was a little questionable but as this show progressed, thoroughly enjoyed it more and more.
John-kun was really amusing tho, you get so used to Mamoru-kun that when you get the real Mimamorious bot it really throws you off no uuheeheeheeheeheeheehee 😭

Despite some of the more serious moments such as a few conflicts and learning about Mina's past owner, there was so much fluff in this that I'm gonna miss this one so much.

I really liked that this one kinda asks the reality of what would it be like living with a robot and the opinions around.
Sep 26, 8:07 AM

Mar 2022
I have a lot to say but to cut it short this anime was utter trash and I deserve an award for sticking till the end.

Sep 28, 7:56 AM
Jan 2017
This anime was awful at every aspect, the plot is horrible, the characters are extremely dumb and generic and the main character is just as boring as watch the paint dry. I'm not sure why I watched the whole thing, this anime doesn't make any sense to be existing.
Sep 30, 4:14 AM
Dec 2022
The finale of the series. The visit to the parents went well. His mother ordered a Mimoru robot but somehow not the same as Mamoru. Takuma moved to a bigger house and enjoyed the family life with Mina calling him Takuma-sama.
Sep 30, 12:29 PM

Nov 2013
really fun anime
i started 20+ anime last season (but as usual, due to games and irl stuff) this is one of the around 4/5 i'll finish before starting the newer season lol

since i don't really want a girlfriend (be it because i'm too trash to get one or because i also don't want all the effort and problems that come with it), i totally understand this anime and would probably do the same if we were like 200 years into the future lol

for me, easily one of my favorites this year, 9/10, i'll totally watch more seasons if they decide to release them
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

74 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 30, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 6

79 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 30, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 30, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7

42 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 29, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31

41 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 29, 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.