Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 8:13 AM

Apr 2010
Erufuda finally meets her match it's seems or rather worried family she needed some more encouragement.
And she is getting that right now.
The question is what does the main think about this and will she be able to get home.
I wonder if we are going to see her mother at some point.
Sep 14, 9:00 AM

Mar 2021
Erufuda's aunt has appeared and will definitely not let her slack off with her weight loss. Really looking forward to seeing how Naoe reacts after being told to stop helping Erufuda lose weight.
Sep 14, 9:52 AM

May 2019
Elfuda's clothes got torn but she came packed with spare tracksuits that ironically tear apart too, Elfuda's aunt's Oeda is seen disguised with a samurai mask stalking her niece and Naoe during their jog while she's eating a soft serve ice cream. Naoe is back to the massage parlor where he's massaging Kuroeda back and legs, it starts raining, the girls start exercising and Kuroda starts giving Oku som silly meat cut names. A thunder is heard that scares Hitome into grabbing kasahanda's shirt, a second thunder strike startles Hitome into tearing kasahanda's shirt, a third thunder strike makzs Hitome grow to her natural giant size, tearing her clothes naked and tightly hugging Naoe to the point of suffixation, then Naoe tends to Laika.

Ooeda asks Naoe to follow her to tell him that Elfuda is no longer his responsibility as she's personally taking charge of her niece's weight loss training citing the human world is too easy and peaceful ??? (how harsh must the elf world be if even the human world seems peaceful?). Elfuda launches an arrow towards Ooeda confirming it was not Satero, Ooeda reveals herself and Elfuda is shocked and surprised, declaring that her wight gain is inexcusable and that she's going to stay in Naoe's apartment (this guy's apartment is hentai level pussy magnet).

Ooeda is seen showering naked, exclaiming the wonders of modern human technology compared to the primitive wilderness ways of the elves, Elfuda is sen with her hair down and different clothes asleep, Ooeda wakes her up early in the morning through a belly grab to get ready for training, Elfuda is pulling a tire under Ooeda (who's wearing a medieval christian crusader helmet for some reason ?) as she continues eating ice cream, Elfuda gets hungry and Ooeda offers her a box of raw broccoli, Elfuda eats one and gets sad over the grueling training, Naoe reminisces what Ooeda told him but refuses to accept it, the episode ends with Naoe about to do something to help Elfuda.
Sep 14, 1:37 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Hmm. According to MAL next week's episode is supposed to be the last one, but on Hi-Dive there are 14 episodes listed. I wonder if the last two are going to be special episodes?
Sep 14, 3:18 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So Elfuda just has a massive amount of green track pants for each time they rip, understandable lol. And I liked the thunderstorm bit, some nice exploding clothes there from the cyclops girl as well as the usual great Kuroeda ass, poor Naoe probably has no ribs now tho. But the 2nd half was the main event with the appearance of Elfuda’s aunt, she’s a cool character but I’m a bit surprised she didn’t gain much from all the ice cream she ate lol. But with her here trying to get Elfuda back to the weight required to go back to their world, she’s training Elfuda her own way which looked less ideal than Naoe’s way, I’m wondering if Naoe will let that stand, it would be cool if we see him get together with the other girls and convince auntie elf that our ways are more effective.

And interesting to hear we may be getting special episodes after the main show finishes, I’d be down for that, perhaps they’ll be more raunchy that way.
Sep 14, 7:33 PM

Jan 2011
While the best episode so far....it may be tool ate to save this one as it is more interested in introducing characters than having an actual a plot. This should have happened earlier not when we have on episode left.

I will say the auntie is fucking jack.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 14, 8:06 PM

Jul 2017
To Elfuda, fries are fries, no matter their size.

Seriously, Elfuda only has her standard outfit...and the trackpants just keep bursting due to her bulging butt, which someone is monitoring them from afar. But for the cyclops to be afraid of thunder to the point of enlarging herself, that's quite the phobia.

Laika pleases Naoe, but the same stalking figure now prepares to confront him, and if it's not the satyr, it's defintely Elfuda'a aunt tracking their daughter down since they're worried sick for her. And for convenience's sake, she's staying with them both, prepped to make sure that Elfuda slims down before returning back to her world. It's now her responsibility, and Naoe has no say in it.

Elfuda's aunt's hardness vs. Naoe's softness, what will the latter do?
Sep 15, 12:17 AM

Jul 2022
Elfuda’s aunt definitely looks tough, but she has a point when it comes to Elfuda. Unlike the other girls, Elfuda doesn’t take Naoe’s training seriously and doesn’t have any real responsibilities. She doesn’t have a job and is basically freeloading at Naoe’s place while living off of potato chips. Perhaps her aunt’s more rigorous training will be more effective, though judging by Naoe’s expression at the end of the episode, he didn’t seem too thrilled about it.
Sep 15, 2:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Muscle mamma aunt is in the house.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 15, 11:11 PM
Aug 2023
Been waiting for Elfuda's Auntie to appear she's easily my second favourite character.

Her portrayal in Anime form from Manga really translated well
Sep 16, 12:18 AM
Oct 2019
Mommy Elf is here!!
God dayumm
Sep 16, 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
Her aunt is really strict XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 24, 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
That's one hot aunt, wonder if she'll also get a massive belly because of the ice creams in the last episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

28 by Gator »»
Sep 24, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Aversa - Sep 7

18 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 9 Discussion

Aversa - Aug 31

17 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Aversa - Aug 24

28 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. Episode 7 Discussion

Aversa - Aug 17

18 by Ashhk »»
Sep 16, 1:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.