Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 9:51 AM

Jan 2018
This chapter really gave a lot of Iruma-kun vibes. You can tell Nishi wrote this story. And Usazaki never misses with the color pages. So Desscaras is the strongest witch. Uroro is now a mascot character. And Ichi is getting around to use his magic.
Sep 14, 12:21 PM
Feb 2021
ARK-13 said:
This chapter really gave a lot of Iruma-kun vibes. You can tell Nishi wrote this story. And Usazaki never misses with the color pages. So Desscaras is the strongest witch. Uroro is now a mascot character. And Ichi is getting around to use his magic.

where did you read it? source?
Sep 15, 1:58 AM
Jul 2024
but it hasn't released yet, has it? its supposed to be released on 11 am EST this day (thats what google says) so where did yall read it or am I wrong?
Sep 15, 3:30 AM

Dec 2015
Buckshot_ said:
but it hasn't released yet, has it? its supposed to be released on 11 am EST this day (thats what google says) so where did yall read it or am I wrong?

You are not mistaken. This seems to be a common thing where people get a hold of something early through other means. Hasn't been an "official" release in the US but Japan has most likely released their physical copy of weekly shonen jump by now which releases on Monday in JST time.
hai_X_isSep 15, 3:37 AM
Sep 15, 8:31 AM

Dec 2021
Hold up, his writing is this fire? Nah but fr, the whole thing with majiks and the world building so far has got me hooked.

If dude wasn't already a big deal, now this big ass forest he made, he for sure is now.

Sep 15, 9:02 AM

Jun 2014
That double spread of the forest was stunning. I'm looking forward to more worldbuilding in future chapters.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 15, 9:02 AM
Feb 2016
Peak Peak Peak Peak Peak Peak
Sep 15, 9:38 AM

Jan 2015
good chapter!
all that dialogue was worth the ending of the chapter.
sounds like an exciting journey is ahead, pretty good worldbuilding
Sep 15, 9:47 AM
May 2023
Going around and hunting various kinds of magic seems like an interesting premise, both this and last chapter emphasized how Majik are living beings, so that kind of coincides with the hunting motif.

I initially thought that Ichi getting King Uroro, seemingly the most powerful Majik would hamper any future adversities, but the first chapter did show that acquiring Majik won't always necessarily be about pure strength. Despite Desscaras being the most powerful Witch alive, she couldn't defeat Uroro. So there will probably be other trials that rely on things other than pure power.
Sep 15, 10:05 AM
Jul 2024
great chapter and seems like it has big potential and Uroro gave me massive sukuna vibes
Sep 15, 10:06 AM

Apr 2020
I wonder if this will go for a battle oriented story.
I love Usazaki's art, but I feel like a battle focused story won't get the best out of her artwork style.

Let's see how this develops in future chapters.
Sep 15, 11:11 AM
Jul 2024
much better than first chapter. the dynamics between Ichi and Desscaras are fun, and the aspect of him being the first ever male witch is promising as well as the Uroro vs Witches/good vs evil dichotomy.

still the info-dump is just so unnecessary, let things reveal themselves slowly without having to overexplain your world through big paragraphs please.
Sep 15, 11:24 AM

Oct 2022
Fun chapter. Hoping the comedy aspect will ease off just a little bit so we can have a bit more balance between goofy and serious. I love Desscarras
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
Sep 15, 12:17 PM
Oct 2020
Second chapter in, and I already love it. It has great potential and I believe it'll be properly executed.

I hope it's an adventure type series. The world so far seems vibrant and exciting, I want to see more.

Classic fantasy is back, we're truly living in the good timeline.
Sep 15, 6:18 PM

Apr 2022
double spread was nice but chapter was pretty eh besides that, at least ichi seems kinda goofy.
Sep 15, 6:55 PM

Apr 2020
What absolute Gremlins, the two of them are. Really looking forward to this series future.
Sep 15, 7:18 PM
Apr 2021
the moe faces that desscaras does really kills the vibe
Sep 15, 9:41 PM

Jan 2011
Loving the way these three bounce of each other. Was just more set up, but was still a joy to read.

NahualMAL said:
No, they enhance it.
Sep 15, 10:47 PM

May 2010
Lots of exposition again but it has all been interesting and I am excited to see where this goes. I like the main pair, they have a fun chemistry and I am excited to see them have to work together.
Sep 16, 12:15 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to ReaperCreeper
Loving the way these three bounce of each other. Was just more set up, but was still a joy to read.

NahualMAL said:
No, they enhance it.
@ReaperCreeper idk man, i think moe is killing japanese fantasy but if you like it i'm happy for you
Osamu Nishi is a very talented writer so i genuinely hope for this series to be great, even if i'm not the biggest moe fan
Sep 16, 5:32 PM
Jan 2018
I'm just gonna state right now that I believe in Desscaras Supremacy ok
Sep 17, 3:18 PM
Oct 2020
Ok I really do like this already. So his power isn't misogyny but amplification? Any spell he uses gets amplified to the max basically
Sep 20, 6:50 PM

Jan 2014
That’s fun. Will be very interesting to see these two opposite personalities work together. Hijinks!
"Most people don't try to become adults, they just can't stay children any longer."
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Sep 29, 1:56 AM

May 2024
I absolutely love Desscaras already, I find her so endearing honestly. Really enjoying this one so far
Oct 15, 10:29 AM
Aug 2020
it was a great chapter

funny,great art

let's see for the story
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madan no Ichi Chapter 6 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 13

11 by rinnmakesmusic »»
Oct 16, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ichi Chapter 1 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Sep 8

30 by otakuweek »»
Oct 15, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ichi Chapter 5 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 6

11 by floral_sacrifice »»
Oct 10, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Madan no Ichi Chapter 4 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 29

11 by rinnmakesmusic »»
Oct 2, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Madan no Ichi Chapter 3 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 21

11 by floral_sacrifice »»
Sep 29, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.