Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 8, 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
So standing before his an extremely powerful individual. This felt more like a mental battle for Touka as any wrong moves can result in death. All the chatter aside, it's an intimidating episode.

As intimidating as this episode looked, Touka didn't run off and stood his ground. Might also keep an eye on N​​​​yantan...not someone to mess with easily.
Aug 8, 10:46 AM
Sep 2015
Can Touka really complete his revenge within this season?
Aug 8, 11:01 AM
Nov 2010
Better quality,less 3d
Aug 8, 11:28 AM
Jun 2021
What a jerk.
Civit Gartland did nothing wrong from what we know and Touka destroys him as if he was any rapist.

And if you thought he was a good guy playing the badguy ^^
Aug 8, 11:39 AM

May 2021
Haha, love her saying "I couldn't have let anything happen to you" after she did nothing other than being eye candy. It's also retarded how he leveled up from other guys, but not from the main one. It's clear whoever wrote this never played a game. Such trash that keeps getting worse but like any dumpster fire it's nice to see flames from afar.
Aug 8, 11:40 AM

Feb 2019
Once again asking will there ever be an episode of Hazurewaku where someone isn’t trying to or thinking of r*ping Seras? This is absurd at this point, even the old emperor is a creep. Can the author not write characters who you don’t like without making them rapey pieces of shit?

Other than that unnecessary bit of info about the emperor wanting Seras back to f*ck her, this was actually a really good episode and made me gain a new sense of appreciation for Tooka. Dude is truly ruthless and will stop at nothing to accomplish his goals. I mean in what other series would you see a guy talk no jutsu his way out of certain death only to kill the guy who let him go 😭 “humanity’s strongest” my ass.

Civit was lowkey kinda cool and I would’ve liked to have seen more of him ngl, but Tooka tying up all loose ends and reducing the likelihood of being betrayed or double crossed is actually smart. Animation was pretty ass during the paralyse poison scene but the OST banged.

We also got to find out some of the reason why Seras was on the run. So the kingdom got destroyed because the emperor wouldn’t give her up? Not her fault at all but that’s a heavy burden to carry for sure.

Looking forward to next episode now that the goddess is making her move and we’ve got a new waifu in here who looks OP!
Marinate1016Aug 8, 12:23 PM
Aug 8, 11:42 AM

Oct 2014
This episode peaked for me. Hopefully that won't remain true for the rest of the series.
Aug 8, 11:46 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
Haha, love her saying "I couldn't have let anything happen to you" after she did nothing other than being eye candy. It's also retarded how he leveled up from other guys, but not from the main one. It's clear whoever wrote this never played a game. Such trash that keeps getting worse but like any dumpster fire it's nice to see flames from afar.
@MeanEYE
It's clear you didn't follow previous episodes where it was stated that he can't level up with humans.
Aug 8, 12:04 PM
Mar 2021
every villain wants to violate seras wtf💀
Aug 8, 12:39 PM
Jun 2023
Cool episode. It was so brutal, especially using new abilities on paralysed enemies.
I wish this anime had bigger budget.
Aug 8, 12:41 PM

Nov 2013
how the fuck this anime got smooth action scene but using 3DCG when they talking or walking. LMAO
Aug 8, 12:46 PM

Sep 2021
I guess Seras is that gorgeus. Like wtf everyone wants to r*pe her, make people r*pe her, or in the king's case kill her so no one could r*pe her since he's too old and can't r*pe her himself.

They really skipped so many flashbacks and backstories of these characters. At least they don't rush too hard like SokushiCheat.
Aug 8, 12:50 PM

Dec 2010
This anime is trying very hard at making me develop an elf rape fetish.
Aug 8, 12:56 PM
Jun 2021
Most satisfying episode yet, my jaw dropped once the knights turned and he paralyzed them, fantastic.
Aug 8, 12:59 PM
May 2023
Good anime history, infortunately, too much cgi, that make sometimes anoying.
A simple scene with few details in cgi is too much.
If was more animation then cgi, of course will be a 5 star.
Aug 8, 1:17 PM

Aug 2017
I honestly wouldn't have minded if they let Civit Gartland live longer so we could see him later on again, but then again Touka did the right thing to eliminate him immediately to prevent the unavoidable trouble he would cause.

That feet licking scene at the end though, lol.
Aug 8, 1:24 PM

Apr 2021
i wanted to drop this within the first episode, now I'm so into this sinister revenge plot. MC is way more ruthless than I anticipated. I reallly felt satisfied at the end. This was dirty.

Its cheap, but it worked somehow :D hahaha, what can I say.

Aug 8, 1:28 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to MeanEYE
@MeanEYE He didn't level up from the people, he leveled up because of the dragons dying, as the other guy said, he can't level up from humans.
Aug 8, 1:43 PM

Aug 2013
MC already at endgame destroying humanity's strongest like that.

GG wp.
Aug 8, 2:33 PM
May 2020
touka successfully conned the strongest many in the world flipping heck
Aug 8, 3:42 PM
Oct 2021
Reply to DarkDooM2
This anime is trying very hard at making me develop an elf rape fetish.
@DarkDooM2 https://www.google.com/search?q=police+station+near+me
Aug 8, 4:00 PM
Mar 2014
They did pretty good in this episode. They improved the slime link with MC much better than how it was described in the manga.
Aug 8, 4:05 PM
Nov 2023
Maybe there’s gonna be a plot twist eventually that Seras is a summoned hero too, but her ‘special power’ is to make decent male humans turn into r@pists? It’s just ridiculous at this point, but wth. Still strangely entertaining…
Aug 8, 4:24 PM

Oct 2017
To no one's surprise he just wanted her to change clothes and wrekt more people at it. Waiting to see him reunite with his good friends.
Aug 8, 4:27 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
Once again asking will there ever be an episode of Hazurewaku where someone isn’t trying to or thinking of r*ping Seras? This is absurd at this point, even the old emperor is a creep. Can the author not write characters who you don’t like without making them rapey pieces of shit?

Other than that unnecessary bit of info about the emperor wanting Seras back to f*ck her, this was actually a really good episode and made me gain a new sense of appreciation for Tooka. Dude is truly ruthless and will stop at nothing to accomplish his goals. I mean in what other series would you see a guy talk no jutsu his way out of certain death only to kill the guy who let him go 😭 “humanity’s strongest” my ass.

Civit was lowkey kinda cool and I would’ve liked to have seen more of him ngl, but Tooka tying up all loose ends and reducing the likelihood of being betrayed or double crossed is actually smart. Animation was pretty ass during the paralyse poison scene but the OST banged.

We also got to find out some of the reason why Seras was on the run. So the kingdom got destroyed because the emperor wouldn’t give her up? Not her fault at all but that’s a heavy burden to carry for sure.

Looking forward to next episode now that the goddess is making her move and we’ve got a new waifu in here who looks OP!
@Marinate1016 you clearly never read berserk
Aug 8, 4:27 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to Marinate1016

Aug 8, 4:28 PM

Feb 2019
LicoSapo said:

No and i never will. It’s ass
Aug 8, 4:37 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to groudonvert
What a jerk.
Civit Gartland did nothing wrong from what we know and Touka destroys him as if he was any rapist.

@groudonvert He was going to kill a lady because some old creepy geezer king didn't want her to sleep with anybody unless it's him. So yeah, he was definitely not a good guy
Aug 8, 4:41 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to popa910
@groudonvert He was going to kill a lady because some old creepy geezer king didn't want her to sleep with anybody unless it's him. So yeah, he was definitely not a good guy
@popa910
He was paid for that.
And he was more interested in fighting her than anything else.
Aug 8, 4:50 PM

Sep 2016
Well this episode gave it.

The satisfaction of mc not just appearing to be a good guy by killing clearly evil guys.

Today he killed a morally gray character who showed him mercy.
Now people will understand Touka is no good guy lol.
bruh
Aug 8, 5:09 PM
Jan 2024
groudonvert said:
What a jerk.

He’s never claimed to be a good guy he’s said multiple times that he’s the bad guy already, and he was basically kidnapping her for a rapist which is co conspirator to rapist
Aug 8, 5:41 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to BrotherDarius
groudonvert said:
What a jerk.

He’s never claimed to be a good guy he’s said multiple times that he’s the bad guy already, and he was basically kidnapping her for a rapist which is co conspirator to rapist
@BrotherDarius
He was paid to do so (or his group actually). He didn't care about anything not related to strength.

And I was talking about Touka actually.
Aug 8, 6:05 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to MeanEYE
@MeanEYE
He leveled up from killing those dragons it was said before that heroes can't get exp from killing humans
Aug 8, 6:06 PM
Oct 2019
strange little episode, at least most of the dragons with the others were in 2D
Aug 8, 6:13 PM

Jul 2022
There's something I didn't quite understand. Is Seras still pure? Because the emperor's words confused me. But it doesn't really matter, it's obvious that in this anime, everyone is implying that they're trying to rape Seras.

There was no CGI, and it was in the best episode so far. Could there be a pattern? I thought it would all end with Civit leaving at Touka's request, but I was surprised that he managed to let his guard down. Civit seemed like an interesting character, but unfortunately, he didn't last long, although he's not the main target of revenge.
Aug 8, 6:16 PM

Jun 2021
This episode is much better than previous episodes. But yeah, the scene of people want to r*pe Seras is getting out of hand
Aug 8, 6:16 PM

Nov 2016
can it get any more mid than this??
Aug 8, 6:21 PM

Jun 2021
Narizor said:
There's something I didn't quite understand. Is Seras still pure? Because the emperor's words confused me. But it doesn't really matter, it's obvious that in this anime, everyone is implying that they're trying to rape Seras.

There was no CGI, and it was in the best episode so far. Could there be a pattern? I thought it would all end with Civit leaving at Touka's request, but I was surprised that he managed to let his guard down. Civit seemed like an interesting character, but unfortunately, he didn't last long, although he's not the main target of revenge.

From my understanding, she's still pure.

Emperor said that he want to kill Seras, so no one will did her dirty. Also from what Civit and his subordinates said, they need to bring Seras corps* with pure condition, but everyone want to did her dirty first. Also she manage to escape alone for some times, that's mean she was never captured before.

CMIIW, because i just watch the anime
Aug 8, 6:42 PM

Apr 2021
Alright, I was hoping that he was only playing to Civit's pride and desire for fighting to fool him into thinking he would let them go, but in reality, he was always going to kill them all.

And we see a new ability that lets him transfer his power through the slime, nice touch for a long range attack.

Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Aug 8, 7:08 PM

Jan 2021
It's enough with humans who want to rape Seras, we need animals or other races who also want to do that

Aug 8, 7:20 PM
Jul 2024
Wow, he basically shot them in the backs. LOL. He only cares about revenge on a certain Goddess & nothing else at this point. And I thought the Goddess in Moonlight Fantasy was bad? Vicius is living up to her name.
Aug 8, 7:59 PM

Jan 2016
Yaaaaas, once he said his name, I knew these guys were dead. If he let them go, they would spill all the tea he gave them and he would lose some element of surprise.
He had a major weakness, range, but that was solved with the slime enhancement that let's them link with slime having SUPER range slime. Also he learned 3 new afflictions!!!!
Freeze which to me seems like would be like a combination of paralysis and sleep, but we haven't seen yet, also may be combative versus certain things where poison may not work.
Darkness, which is causes loss of sight
Berserk, which has the main benefit of increasing damage with paralyze, though can likely have more uses, but I can't imagine as well since he already has good AOE.

Sugou doesn't have a special trait thing, that's a big issue, especially since Mimori is SUPER buffed, way more than the top S-Rank people, but we don't really seen anything physical from him out of it.
Stop giving that bitch screen time!!!!!

4/5, Elfy took the whole bag!!!
groudonvert said:

While I agree that in most animes, this would be an attempt to turn bad guy to your side, I do think Touka made the right move for many reasons. 1. Civit had interest in killing people, whether innocent or not. 2. Only thing holding Civit's mercy, was hopes to fight strong opponenent to kill him, Touka just lied about not being ready yet. 3. Civit heard information he could not afford to be spread
LilyVarbikAug 8, 8:05 PM

Aug 8, 8:27 PM

May 2019
I actually thought Touka was going to let Civit and his cronies go but he didn't which in hindsight was a good idea as there's no telling if Civit has a change of heart soon after or if one of them spills Touka's identity and ruins the element of surprise. Plus Touka's main goal is getting back at Vicius and speaking of her, that last scene added to her badness (and naughtiness haha).

Anyway, this was a pretty good episode IMO and it went by fairly fast.
Aug 8, 9:26 PM
Jun 2024
Dude man is ruthless! I like how they are painting that goddess as an evil character. Didn't think I'd be able to scratch off "foot licking" on my game card this week! 🤣
Aug 8, 9:50 PM

Sep 2022
Reply to Marinate1016

@Marinate1016 it is weird that every single villain is a rapist.
Agree on your other comments too.
Aug 8, 9:51 PM

Feb 2019
Myetx said:

Mfs on Reddit were complaining about my saying that lol. Saying it was “normal” in medieval times. I mean, yea, rape did happen but not every villain was a rapist.
Aug 8, 10:17 PM

Jul 2023
Epilogue: Looks like Alya has competition for foot fetish.

Episode: Gahd damn it so freaking peak!

No mercy and he outsmarted them. This is scratching somehow my Redo of Healer itch.
Aug 8, 10:29 PM
Nov 2022
Best episode so far, hopefully it continues or grows from this quality and doesn’t fall back to the bar the other episodes has set as I feel like the only other good episode was 1, 3 was okay.
Aug 8, 11:01 PM

Sep 2022
Reply to Marinate1016
Myetx said:

Mfs on Reddit were complaining about my saying that lol. Saying it was “normal” in medieval times. I mean, yea, rape did happen but not every villain was a rapist.
@Marinate1016 it might be normal in medieval times but I don't think this anime is going for historical accuracy lol.
Rapists everywhere and post ending scene convinced me that author has some challenges. Which is probably somewhat expected in Japan.
Aug 8, 11:02 PM

Dec 2018
Show's good so far, what a weird king...I actually liked Civit but well, that's the end of that.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

62 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 1

78 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25

81 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

51 by Komlan_6 »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

93 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Yesterday, 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.