Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Success doesn't come easy but I like Masaki's attitude and determination tbh. She just goes to show that no matter what, gotta aim ahead for the future.

Now that they got most of the cast on screen, it got pretty wild. Tokage in particular stood out this episode. Crazy.
Apr 2018
This is the craziest episode so far. The garlic mukbang's scene is so freaking brutal for vampire. :skull:
cuhoangdkJul 22, 7:03 AM

Nov 2021
That garlic mukbang is so funny.
Jul 22, 6:59 AM

Feb 2020
That was hilarious. No more garlic for vampires, ok? :P

I'm proud of Masaki. I'm sure the Mayonaka Punch channel will become a huge success.

I would also like to live in a mansion.

SerafosJul 22, 7:47 AM
Jul 22, 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, the new videos for Mayonaka Punch are just not bringing in enough viewership, that Masaki is cracking her head trying to think of good content. Enter the new member of the manor: Tokage, which she is a rather finicky vampire who has her place in the big mansion...of a room filled wiith combustible garbage all around.

And that brings to their new video of using garbage as content, though clearing the heap of trash doesn't reap rewards, which is what Tokage so desperately needed: money. And it just so happens that Shigeyuki happened to come around, which Masaki got caught in the act, and the last-ditch effort from both Live and Tokage...didn't quite work out. In the end, using garlic as a mukbang session with vampires, if it brings content, it's money earned for better or for worse, even if everyone has to suffer in the act in pure wackiness in order to shut Shigeyuki's mouth about their vampire powers.

With Masaki moving into the manor, Mayonaka Punch still has a long way to go before they can see any monetization, they're getting there, bit by bit.
Jul 22, 7:42 AM

Mar 2021
Such an hilarious episode it's so great to see Masaki working so hard with everyone I really do hope her new channel is successful.
Jul 22, 8:12 AM
Jul 2023
Garlic mukbang… nah I don’t want to think about it anymore.

Fun to see the characters side effects reaction tho.
Jul 22, 9:05 AM
Mar 2024
yamcha reference ajjajaj good
Jul 22, 9:15 AM

Nov 2023
Haha another fun filled episode.

Garlic and Vampires is a weird combo.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 22, 10:16 AM

Feb 2019
Weekly dose of my lesbian vampires 😋. Insanely funny episode from start to finish, Tokage will do anything to avoid working a real job dawg she’s just like me 💀. But her dumbass might have been just what this group needed to get the channel rolling.

First of all someone please take that damn beef bowl coupon away from her, no one is buying that shit off you lmaoo.

Felt bad for Masaki at the start of the episode. Being the only with a brain and able to come up with video ideas, but having them all flop is ruff. Ichiko’s slow ass over here suggesting a fruit costume haul try on video like what 😭

Tokage showing up uninvited turned out to be the best thing to happen to the girls so far. My reaction after seeing her room is “damn bitch you live like this?” gambling is the last thing she needs to be doing lol. But it did make for some fun and interesting content for their channel. Too bad Yuki’s annoying ass showed up and destroyed the footage. She does know you can just edit out parts of a video rather than crushing an entire fucking SD card right?

If the garlic Mukbang plan didn’t work I would’ve been pretty annoyed about her messing up their clean up video.. but it seems like they got their target audience now, just gotta continue making content consistently and with Masaki moving in the girls should be on their way.

Oh yea that Tokage and Live fight had no business going that damn hard lmao
Marinate1016Jul 22, 10:53 AM
Jul 22, 10:26 AM

Feb 2010
Looking forward to eventually meeting the mother
Jul 22, 10:33 AM
Apr 2016
Ichiko really remind me of Collette from Kono Bijutsu-bu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!.

Like both of them have 99% similarity... Same size, same attitude, same funny expression, same vibe.
Jul 22, 10:39 AM

Feb 2014
Chaotic comedy is what I think of Mayonaka Punch thanks to this episode and I'm all here for it!

Masaki offering up a bit of skin to tempt Live to open Tokage's room, leading to Live's moment of the episode reaction, was awesome. Same goes for the four being forced to eat a plate with a mountain of garlic to hit while being recorded and seeing how each vampire girl reacts when they overdo it with the garlic was also hilarious.

So far, this is one of the funniest shows this season and deserves more popularity. Anyways, I'm hoping this is the important first big step for Masaki in her quest for 1 million subscribers with her wacky vampire friends. =)
Jul 22, 12:18 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Marinate1016
Weekly dose of my lesbian vampires 😋. Insanely funny episode from start to finish, Tokage will do anything to avoid working a real job dawg she’s just like me 💀. But her dumbass might have been just what this group needed to get the channel rolling.

First of all someone please take that damn beef bowl coupon away from her, no one is buying that shit off you lmaoo.

Felt bad for Masaki at the start of the episode. Being the only with a brain and able to come up with video ideas, but having them all flop is ruff. Ichiko’s slow ass over here suggesting a fruit costume haul try on video like what 😭

Tokage showing up uninvited turned out to be the best thing to happen to the girls so far. My reaction after seeing her room is “damn bitch you live like this?” gambling is the last thing she needs to be doing lol. But it did make for some fun and interesting content for their channel. Too bad Yuki’s annoying ass showed up and destroyed the footage. She does know you can just edit out parts of a video rather than crushing an entire fucking SD card right?

If the garlic Mukbang plan didn’t work I would’ve been pretty annoyed about her messing up their clean up video.. but it seems like they got their target audience now, just gotta continue making content consistently and with Masaki moving in the girls should be on their way.

Oh yea that Tokage and Live fight had no business going that damn hard lmao
Marinate1016 said:
Too bad Yuki’s annoying ass showed up and destroyed the footage. She does know you can just edit out parts of a video rather than crushing an entire fucking SD card right?

I know, right? I was thinking the same. So unfair to crush the SD card...
Jul 22, 1:51 PM

Nov 2023
It was a fun episode, i really like the new ludopath vampire. xD

Yamcha pose.

Jul 22, 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
I understand destroying the footage of them fighting but there was no reason to destroy what was being recorded inside, what a waste, I hope they get enough budget so Ichiko can use costumes soon, she is too silly, I like her a lot.
Jul 22, 3:30 PM

Jul 2022
They're finding it more challenging to increase views without using their powers; it's a constant task, so moving in together is a good idea. Still, it is what it is, though I don't understand how the noodle video has fewer views than the garlic one—well, that's just YouTube's weird algorithms. Plus, they broke two of Masaki's graphics cards, which could have been avoided if she'd just said she would upload the parts that didn't use their powers.
Jul 22, 3:41 PM

Jan 2011
If you wasn't feeling show now, I don't know what to tell you the art and animation are really good. The characters and dialogue is very well polished. This show has something. Don't let this one fall by the wayside.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 22, 4:38 PM
Jul 2024
Garlic torture. Yuki is EVIL. LOL
Jul 22, 5:16 PM

Sep 2020
Fist of the North Star pachinko and Tokage doing Raoh's final pose in the same episode.
I love this show.
Jul 22, 5:23 PM
Aug 2022
This show is so stupid but I love shows which are over the top and hilarious
Jul 22, 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
keep in mind that eating mountain of garlic was yuki's idea

Jul 22, 6:48 PM

Jun 2020
I didn't think the anime would introduce new characters every episode so far. Aren't they usually not introduced until later?
"
Jul 22, 7:17 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
I knew i liked Tokage for some reason (aside from the obvious 😄): her VA is Ueda Hitomi, who also voices Gold Ship 😆
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Jul 22, 9:36 PM

Mar 2024
What is it with mukbangs in anime recently. Anyways, still best show of the season even if that's a low bar to cross

☆-----------------------------------------------------------------☆
This beauty on a broom, who on earth could she be?
That's right, she's me.
Jul 22, 9:48 PM

Apr 2024
that is a bunch of useless and nonsense for video content but well ...
they should do some more gay stuff instead of subtext and the views are gonna blow the sh*t up to the sky, tho
Jul 22, 10:18 PM
Oct 2021
Reallly enjoying show so far, great third episode. Definitely most fun ongoing show out of the ones I’m watching. I’m a big Fairouz Ai fan (Live’s VA) so that’s part of it too. Fairouz Ai definitely got range, you should check out all the different types of characters she’s played in a short amount of time too. I’ve like all the characters she’s played that I’ve seen, including Live.

Great show overall so far, looking forward to episode 4.
Jul 23, 12:08 AM
Oct 2019
Here comes the new member, Gambling addicted Vampire.

Live looking for content, literally lol
Masaki just didn't get it, the more it was nonsense, more chance the video will go viral somehow.

Hell yeah Impossible Garlic Mukbang Challenge.
Hilarious 🤣
Jul 23, 4:37 AM

Feb 2021
Not really a fan of the new girl. Original anime almost always have weird character designs.

Other than that, it's an enjoyable episode.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 23, 8:51 AM

Dec 2021
Find it funny how we went from a cleaning a dirty ass room video to a mukbang lol.

Tokage the goat this episode. She deserves her income once Masaki starts getting monetized. Sasuga Tokage.

Jul 23, 10:38 AM
Nov 2021
I sure hope the dance in the opening will become a trend
Jul 23, 2:36 PM

May 2018
Wait, what? Best episode!
Actually this type of humour I was picturing when I saw the poster for the first time.
Jul 23, 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
This show is my surprise hit of the season. I haven't really been too into the idea of content creators as... a series, but I'll give it. This show has an engaging cast, a great MC and is a ton of fun. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they pull things together.
Jul 24, 2:42 PM
Jan 2021
Cool to see the CC creative barrier immediately at play instead of her poppin' off right off the bat. Really curious to see where this is going.
Jul 25, 2:23 AM

Mar 2008
I dont know why Masaki didnt event ry to say she was going to edit the vampire power stuff out and she was filming a cleaning vid and nothing was on the other card. I know hard to believe but worth a shot.

I think if anyone ate that much garlic it indeed could kill them without being a vampire
Jul 25, 1:59 PM

Aug 2021
This is a masterpiece.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cuhoangdk - Jul 8

111 by MrSkull0 »»
Yesterday, 9:08 PM

» Mayonaka Punch Short Anime #2

Humaneky - Jul 22

4 by Serafos »»
Jul 23, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 15

39 by RYONACORE »»
Jul 22, 4:38 PM

» Opening and Ending song

MegamiRem - Jul 8

7 by BonBonToro »»
Jul 18, 12:33 PM

» Mayonaka Punch Short Anime #1

Humaneky - Jul 15

6 by Avvenirista »»
Jul 15, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.