https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=25711
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jul 11, 10:24 AM

Feb 2024
I read the title as Scott Pilgrim for a second
Jul 11, 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
I completely forgot that this was coming out
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jul 11, 10:42 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to JoeChip
I read the title as Scott Pilgrim for a second
@JoeChip they need to add that anime to mal too.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jul 11, 10:57 AM

Jan 2009
watch mal do not add this in the database too
Jul 11, 11:09 AM

Oct 2018
It's easily one of the worst shits I've seen in my life.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jul 11, 11:39 AM

May 2019
Wow, it does look absolutely awful.
Jul 11, 11:40 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Looks more sh*t than the actual Rick & Morty. Almost looks like South Park version of it. Jeez...
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 11, 12:05 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to deg
watch mal do not add this in the database too
@deg there is still hope.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/56057
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jul 11, 12:48 PM

May 2015
As much as I can't stand Rick and Morty, and as God awful as this looks it is(unfortunately) anime. Japanese producer, studio and director
Jul 11, 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
WTF did I just watch? Who thought this was necessary? Slap 'the anime' on it and it will generate millions of dollars? Wut? What a weird trend. Is Suicide Squad being a massive succes? Because I'm not liking it tbh.

The animation style is like it's made by some young student that wants to lift off his YT channel with this parody take on Rick and Morty o_O
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

OMFG THE HYPE IS REAL!!! ELDEN RING SHADOW OF THE ERDTREE wOOt!! F YEAH LET'S F GOOOOOO!!!

Just saw LiSA 10th anniversary concert live! It was very fun!
Jul 11, 11:15 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
I agree. Alas, let us see what comes.
Jul 11, 11:24 PM

Jun 2016
Someone showed an episode of Rick and Morty on the projector in one of my graphic design classes back in college. I barely saw two minutes of it and instantly hated it, one of the most cancerous garbage shows I've ever seen.
Jul 11, 11:32 PM

Nov 2018
Let's see MAL cause more controversy this year by not adding this to the DB like they did with Scott Pilgrim. As mentioned above me, Japanese producer, studio and director.
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
Jul 11, 11:42 PM

Jul 2020
Family guy anime next 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Jul 11, 11:48 PM

Oct 2013
Cool. I can't wait to get at least a hundred threads asking why it's not on here.

I want to make this clear; I don't hate Rick and Morty, it's artstyle, or western cartoons in general. I feel like that's going to be the bulk of this thread, and I'm not going to jump on that train.....But holy shit, why didn't they make this look closer to an anime? This looks more like something Rick drew while drunk and high on the crystals from that one episode. Panty & Stocking is a much better example of mixing cartoony with that anime style.
FanofActionJul 11, 11:54 PM
Jul 12, 12:20 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to FanofAction
Cool. I can't wait to get at least a hundred threads asking why it's not on here.

I want to make this clear; I don't hate Rick and Morty, it's artstyle, or western cartoons in general. I feel like that's going to be the bulk of this thread, and I'm not going to jump on that train.....But holy shit, why didn't they make this look closer to an anime? This looks more like something Rick drew while drunk and high on the crystals from that one episode. Panty & Stocking is a much better example of mixing cartoony with that anime style.
FanofAction said:

Well, looks like they add it https://myanimelist.net/anime/56057

OT:I liked Rick and Morty (mostly the earlier seasons), but holy shit this looks atrocious.

Jul 12, 12:27 AM

Jan 2023
Ah yes the show created in part by Dan Harmon, the guy who made a "short film" about him breaking into a home, and graping a baby (doll).
Yes, that show should be an anime guys.
Come on MAL!
Jul 12, 12:32 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to pk8list
FanofAction said:

Well, looks like they add it https://myanimelist.net/anime/56057

OT:I liked Rick and Morty (mostly the earlier seasons), but holy shit this looks atrocious.

pk8list said:
Well, looks like they add it

We shall see if it stays then. They removed those Rick and Morty shorts that were on here.

It really does look fucking awful...I'll probably still watch out of morbid curiosity, but it'll be rough..
Jul 12, 2:01 AM

Jun 2024
So, is this gonna be considered anime or nah on MAL?
Jul 12, 2:04 AM

Jul 2013
Thanks, I hate it. Just why is all I can say. :D
Jul 12, 2:40 AM

Dec 2019
Looks like a cartoon rather than anime
Jul 12, 3:02 AM

Sep 2016
Just 1 question:

Why?

Why did they even make this?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 12, 6:12 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to Zarutaku
Just 1 question:

Why?

Why did they even make this?
@Zarutaku because anime is main stream and cool.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Jul 12, 6:25 AM

Jul 2022
Rick and Morty this, Scott Pilgrim that.

I'm still mad that they approved my WcDonald's commercials entry just to remove it a day later.
Jul 12, 6:43 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Old_School_Akira
@Zarutaku because anime is main stream and cool.
@Old_School_Akira But there already is an animated version and it's a masterpiece. Who in their right mind would approve of this stupid idea? (serious question)
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 12, 6:44 AM

Apr 2021
I don't see the point of an anime adaptation of an already animation series. Just make another season. Another regular season of rick and morty will surely bring more money than this.
Jul 12, 7:28 AM

May 2018
Are you sure it's not just a fan made animation? That looks, uhm, unprofessional at all.

More topics from this board

» Who's your first anime crush?

Kanipan_Enkuldes - 4 hours ago

13 by Catalano »»
2 minutes ago

» Organon - the Best Weapon in Anime

Hiimoohiii - 8 minutes ago

1 by Serafos »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » How much seasonal anime do you watch this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 6 hours ago

13 by Nirinbo »»
8 minutes ago

» Does peoples are REALLY in love with their waifues or husbando?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

17 by SimplyBrazen »»
13 minutes ago

» Do you hate how Modern Anime is plagued with goodie two shoes protaognist?

Dragevard - 10 hours ago

20 by SimplyBrazen »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.