Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 13, 11:31 AM

Jul 2013
Probably the Komi Cannot Communicate manga off of Amazon...
May 15, 4:28 PM

Jan 2023
This Minako Aino from Eternal Sailor Moon.

May 15, 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
Let me check on Amazon...I think it was a volume of the Komi Cannot Communicate manga...sounds good??
May 15, 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
I got myself a grand daddy model kit for Christmas last year. Gunpla is relaxing.

May 15, 5:07 PM
Simp4DemonGirls

Oct 2018
Just got the A Place Further Than The Universe bluray collection in the mail today. Also has some art cards, an art book, mini-poster & 2 OST discs in the art box.

OhayotakuMay 15, 5:11 PM
May 15, 5:45 PM

Jul 2013
I love anime merchandise tbh!!! Who doesnt like it???
May 15, 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
Got these the other day:
Aikatsu! 10th anniversary Cosmic Dreamer

Azuna Blue!

Lapis Re:Lights - Sound of the Bell / Lemonade

this comes with a badge...and

Lavie! she's one of my favorites, so i feel lucky to get her!
i still feel bummed out that they canceled the series and the groups disbanded. it was such an underrated series...

and also the final volume of sorairo memorial to complete my collection.
still haven't finished the 2nd volume though.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 15, 6:40 PM

Jul 2013
I love talking to other anime fans btw...
May 16, 12:55 AM

Mar 2021
Half of the Appeal of "Cowboy Bebop" no doubt is the OST for the Anime.

Most of the stuff shown in the picture I have owned for ages now, but the PS1 game I found recently at a local pawn shop of all places. lol

Edit: probably the last time I will try to show off a part of my own Anime collection with a bunch of random strangers, mainly because it was a pain in the ass to finally take a pic where the flash wouldn't obscure anything. Out of over 30 ties I finally got a a good enough pic that I shot that didn't have an annoying glare against the DVDs.
ColourWheelMay 16, 1:14 AM
May 16, 2:03 AM

Dec 2014
i dont buy tangible anime paraphernalia because i don't want house guests to judge me

i did buy evolving skies full box set (won't post pics as lazy) cuz those are stonks rn

obscureanimefan said:
I think little girls are sexy.
May 18, 9:41 AM

Feb 2021
Some anime blu-rays, manga and a light novel.
Though this LN volume came with a tear on the bottom right side of the cover...

May 19, 6:45 AM

Feb 2018

She's all set to Arrive Tomorrow "Yuna" my very first 1/4 "Dollfie" -style large-scaled Doll~

MasterTasukeMay 25, 6:44 AM
May 19, 10:08 AM

Jul 2013
I ordered a Fakku manga from Amazon a few weeks ago btw...
May 19, 12:28 PM

Aug 2010
I recently bought the final few Naruto Shippuden boxsets on DVD, and the final two Naruto films on Blu-ray.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

May 19, 7:53 PM

Sep 2019
Vol 4 of the Hardcover Deluxe Battle Angel Alita retranslations. They have the same dimensions as the average artbook btw if you couldnt tell

before it came in I also got these glorious new additions to my artbook collection

Hidetaka Tenjin's Artistry of Macross
A nice collection of art for all of Macross's aircraft and starships up to Macross Frontier(well humanity's anyway)
there's also a second volume I need to get for the Frontier movies and Macross Delta

Very VERY detailed artbooks for Atelier Ryza Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout and Atelier Ryza 2 Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy
I shall finish the trilogy once Atelier Ryza 3 Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key's artbook is released
May 19, 8:09 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Here’s my collection of anime cels! Most of them I got for my birthday but I owned some of the first ones for a while now

May 20, 6:14 PM

Feb 2018

Jumbo Hunnie

Since she's a Blondie... i'll be Renaming her "Yuna Kagurazaka"
since she reminds me of the 1990's Anime/Video Game character so very much~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Fr%C3%A4ulein_Yuna

MasterTasukeMay 25, 6:45 AM
May 20, 6:52 PM
Oct 2019
Arriving tomorrow oshi no ko vol 6,honey trap shared house vol 3 and bocchi the rock vol 3 (manga) and Neptunia sisters vs sisters Xbox version (I already own the PS5 and switch version). I am sad the the switch Hyperdimension Neptunia re;birth trilogy is indefinitely delayed was really hoping to play them on my switch after playing them on my Vita years ago.
May 20, 7:09 PM
Jun 2016
Latest is a used one piece manga from a thrift store!! :D
May 23, 5:06 PM

Feb 2018

Angel Hunnie

#specialforyou.org
MasterTasukeMay 25, 6:36 AM
May 25, 6:31 AM

Feb 2018

Her First Dress and Shoe set should arrive before the month is through~

(at 1/3~1/4 Scale, these are quite large, as Doll Fashions generally go)

May 25, 6:39 AM
Mar 2022
Most of my recent merch I can remember is all themed around Rengoku… I have a favorite lol.
May 25, 8:17 AM

Jun 2020
I bought a cute little Sailor Moon pillow, a pretty lilac T-Shirt with a white silhouette of Gaara from Naruto on the back, and some knockoff Shugo Chara stickers, that are still super cute despite being fakes (and I'm a sticker fanatic so I just love stickers no matter what lol.)

zedtronicMay 30, 12:39 AM
May 25, 8:46 AM

May 2022
Been a while since I bought anything anime related but probably assorted anime DVDs with a bonus Vampire Knight poster for $25 CAD/$18 USD

May 25, 9:51 AM

Jul 2013
I have a huge collection of manga in my bedroom btw...
May 27, 1:02 PM

Feb 2018

It will Be at least another Day before the first of Yuna's two new Dresses arrive...
so i took the time to rework the Fit of her original Blouse and Skirt set to allow for the added bulk of her Cotton Bra and Panties.

also tweaked her Mary Jane Shoes and dressed up her previously quite minimalist Blouse some;

May 27, 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to juanlqr
This Minako Aino from Eternal Sailor Moon.

@juanlqr Can you share the cover and back of those Magic Knight Rayearth? Is it hardcover?
May 28, 4:08 PM

Feb 2021
This Eminence in Shadow shirt that I pre-ordered back in March

May 28, 4:38 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Despite the terrible weather here, the precure toy I always wanted as a kid got here

Picture isn’t working but it’s the wand used in yes precure 5
May 29, 12:27 AM

Jun 2016
A few manga volumes and some posters (from Ghost in the Shell, Urusei Yatsura and Metal Slug which is not an anime but fits the aesthetic)
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 29, 3:45 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to curvedtree
@juanlqr Can you share the cover and back of those Magic Knight Rayearth? Is it hardcover?
@curvedtree

No, it is not a hardcover. But it's not soft like a regular volume either (?).

Then I'll take a photo of the back.
May 29, 4:50 AM

Dec 2012
Bungou Stray Dogs Seasons 1 & 2 BD
Bungou Stray Dogs Season 3 BD
Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple BD
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple OVA Collection BD
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

May 29, 4:52 AM

Feb 2020
"Post the Last Anime Items you bought"

Digimon keychain.
May 29, 6:47 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to juanlqr
@curvedtree

No, it is not a hardcover. But it's not soft like a regular volume either (?).

Then I'll take a photo of the back.
@juanlqr wow... it is so beautiful, thanks for sharing!
May 29, 6:52 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to DinoNo1
Damn good for you bro! But sadly I can't afford this stuff. But once I get a job, I would take my parents out for dinner and then buy a Tohka figurine with my first salary.
@DinoNo1 Very late reply, but surely they won't have a problem with at least one cheaper priced figure? There's some of Tohka from Taito that are around $30-40. Swimsuit, Astral Dress, Kimono, etc.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
May 29, 7:12 PM

Apr 2015
I bought my second Gundam (the first one was Barbatos from IBO)

May 29, 8:46 PM

Feb 2018

PERFECT GRADE Angel Hunnie

-0000-
Jun 5, 2:34 PM

Feb 2021
Volume 3 of the Gushing over Magical Girls blu-ray.

Jun 5, 4:00 PM

Feb 2018
Yuna's First Dress and Shoe set arrived just Yesterday~

(at 1/3~1/4 Scale, these are quite large, as Doll Fashions generally go)

Jun 5, 4:39 PM

Oct 2019
I bought this, it arrived yesterday, and It's actually really nice.

I do wish I got 1 size bigger. It's not small, but if it was a little bigger it would have been better:

Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 7, 2:56 AM

Oct 2021
The last item I've bought is this specific Funko Pop figure of Gon Freeccs, because it's not that easy to get this one in my country. It has been lightly damaged in the back, but you won't be able to notice after it has put into its place once.
Ricchan__Jun 7, 3:00 AM
Jun 7, 3:18 AM
Oct 2023
My last anime item was the Tshirt I purchased of Ichigo, till now I have brought only thsirts in animes, but in next month I will be trying many other items like the wall posters, figurines, mangas, etc...
Jun 7, 3:47 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to Morphun
Bought recently:
Bleach Manga Box Set 3
Chainsaw Man Manga Box Set 1
Kimetsu no Yaiba Manga Complete Box Set
Yakusoku no Neverland Manga Complete Box Set

@Morphun Thank you for buying TPN. . . .
Jun 8, 1:37 PM

Mar 2020
I found these lil chibi Maka and Soul figures at a thrift store for $2 a few weeks ago.

I bought these blue rays and dvds in 2019 when I didnt have internet for a long time.
I bought the manga in 2021.
And the sugoi dekai shirt is a year old. not that im a HUGE fan of the show or Uzaki herself at all, Its just wearing "wow" & "huge" over giant tits is very funny to me or im just a comical perv or something. I used to collect gundam action figure's as a kid too.

Jun 8, 2:01 PM
鋼鉄乙女

Aug 2016
Got a casual Yor keychain from a gachapon machine, my friend got Anya and Bond, so lucky lol
"Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!" - Bill & Ted´s Excellent Adventure

Check my introduction to Char´s Counterattack interest stack if you´re interested in watching UC Gundam. Also check my Legend of the Galactic Heroes OVA Chronological Watch Order for LoGH info!
Jun 8, 3:09 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to enigmasauce
I found these lil chibi Maka and Soul figures at a thrift store for $2 a few weeks ago.

I bought these blue rays and dvds in 2019 when I didnt have internet for a long time.
I bought the manga in 2021.
And the sugoi dekai shirt is a year old. not that im a HUGE fan of the show or Uzaki herself at all, Its just wearing "wow" & "huge" over giant tits is very funny to me or im just a comical perv or something. I used to collect gundam action figure's as a kid too.

The First Time i ever encountered anything Anime-related at a Thrift... i had thought i had been dropped on some other Planet.

i mean; i spent the entirety of my foundation Weeb years knowing Anime and it's associated merchandising
strictly as Chance Encounters... ONLY to be ever found within some manner of Comics and/or Collectables' Specialty Shop...
Jun 8, 4:06 PM

Sep 2020
I'll post photos from the internet because I don't feel like taking and uploading my own. This very cute keychain. I love Sailor Moon clothes, but I've only seen a few episodes and I'm not a fan. However, the character is adorable. I had a Cardcaptor Sakura keychain. It got ruined because I spilled coffee or chocolate on it, I don't remember which, so I had to throw it away. I will soon buy a rug and a quilt. and miku<3

Sorry if I write something incorrect, English is not my native language.

Jun 8, 5:36 PM

Apr 2022
Dandadan pack volume 1+2

Houseki volume 4

Hey dude
Jun 9, 6:01 AM

Feb 2018
45/50cm. "Dollfie" -scale AZONE brand Miko sets for Yuna-chan~

Jun 9, 12:06 PM

Jul 2013
I haven't bought any new anime items for nearly 3 months btw.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Would you watch a gender swapped version of One piece?

RedTea33 - 28 minutes ago

2 by mshfqtny »»
7 minutes ago

» What's your favorite voice actor's most unconventional role? (The weirdest compared to there other roles)

TheBlockernator - 2 hours ago

3 by Daviljoe193 »»
37 minutes ago

» What's the most recent Media your favorite Animes have Gotten

Lol1268 - 1 hour ago

2 by Taynix »»
39 minutes ago

» Last 3 anime

JoeChip - Today

34 by BitChilly »»
55 minutes ago

» sort your favorite characters from most to least favorite number in MAL

Kawaii_Otaku04 - Dec 31, 2021

7 by AverageRiceFan »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.