Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 7, 11:13 AM

May 2009
What with every reincarnated-fantasy show with kid MC having almost always blue hair?
Apr 7, 7:57 PM
Mar 2021
The first episode made me physically uncomfortable
Apr 8, 7:27 AM
Mar 2024
I think its the first femboy protagonist out of the 150(approx) animes i have seene
Apr 8, 10:42 AM
Jan 2024
this is like the manga
Apr 8, 2:13 PM
Mar 2024
The fighting animations are good, but there are some things I don't like
Apr 8, 2:22 PM
Nov 2017
Hypocritical and probably pedo.
Apr 8, 3:58 PM
Jan 2023
Too woke, lets look at the appalling character design of the MC, made to look like some girl through the posture or body type. Firstly that outfit then the increased size of those hips and small waste, drawn like a girl. Then there is the pink haired girl that one shots the red ogre's with her fist even though she was originally running from them which clearly demonstrates another tactic these people use to manipulate the audience into thinking one way before they flip the table before they present some role refusal tactic for gender identity politics, So from reversal of male and female roles, the clear overly queer presentation and this pretentious story writing. It's overall it's typical woke junk that tries to beautify or emasculate boys and act like women are testosterone junkies & considering it looks to be made for teenagers or young children it's even more disturbing. There also this sneaking suspicious this is made for people that have some disturbing pedophilia thoughts about young boys.

And if we look at the overall redundancy of these Overpowered mc that don't have to try to be what they are they just born amazing, Its more typical mindless zealot headed writing for people that live vicariously through no accomplishment of their own.

Main character is even voiced by a women, what is this 1988 DBZ, breaking the mold nonsense.

sure the magic looks enticing but I can get cool magic effects and better stories elsewhere.

It's truly sad to see how far Japanese anime has fallen, or how much cope & trope they feed to people with perverted mindsets or is there truly an audience that enjoys this nonsense that's even more worrying.

Just look at the ground china has made in their animation and look at japan that had 5 decades head start, which are now stewing some sludge for some shut in mentality.
Apr 8, 4:09 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to ghtyujkkpkohkjb
Why does he look like some flat loli? It the author into little boys?
@ghtyujkkpkohkjb I thought the same thing, they made the MC look like such a girl and it even acts like a girl and is voiced by a women. It's quite disturbing, talk about gender equality. Now women voicing male isn't anything new, but they don't come off so queer, take luffy, or goku. The difference is they act and are not drawn like girls.
I really do think this is made for perverts who are into children more than it's made to inspire children.

Huge gender role switching but that's typical in this age, but the way they have drawn Lloyd with larger than normal hips and extremely small waste and his outfit with that body language. It's clear to me they clearly pushing a 'message' or agenda.

Lets not even look at the piss poor writing grade of that typical Mary sue nonsense, I'm the best of the best without even suffering or trying or having any decent back story or character development.

Apr 8, 4:12 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to Dafox
very great anime from beggining
@Dafox It's beginning , and it's really not
Apr 8, 4:14 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to LostSpectre
@Cody8076 Cartoons can't hurt you, son.
@LostSpectre Agreed, the industry has clearly fallen in favor of feeding peoples fetishes more than creating a decent story, as they have technology to easily make flash fights and techniques they barely need to try to added fanciful color explosions to hook the fish swimming in the well.
Apr 8, 4:17 PM
Jan 2023
Reply to Accelerator545
Believe me guys the shota femboy thigh shots are absolutely essential to the plot
@Accelerator545 I mentioned this but I didn't do it with such summarised terminology , thanks for the clear and concise summary. Spot on. . .
Apr 8, 4:22 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Greyfen
Too woke, lets look at the appalling character design of the MC, made to look like some girl through the posture or body type. Firstly that outfit then the increased size of those hips and small waste, drawn like a girl. Then there is the pink haired girl that one shots the red ogre's with her fist even though she was originally running from them which clearly demonstrates another tactic these people use to manipulate the audience into thinking one way before they flip the table before they present some role refusal tactic for gender identity politics, So from reversal of male and female roles, the clear overly queer presentation and this pretentious story writing. It's overall it's typical woke junk that tries to beautify or emasculate boys and act like women are testosterone junkies & considering it looks to be made for teenagers or young children it's even more disturbing. There also this sneaking suspicious this is made for people that have some disturbing pedophilia thoughts about young boys.

And if we look at the overall redundancy of these Overpowered mc that don't have to try to be what they are they just born amazing, Its more typical mindless zealot headed writing for people that live vicariously through no accomplishment of their own.

Main character is even voiced by a women, what is this 1988 DBZ, breaking the mold nonsense.

sure the magic looks enticing but I can get cool magic effects and better stories elsewhere.

It's truly sad to see how far Japanese anime has fallen, or how much cope & trope they feed to people with perverted mindsets or is there truly an audience that enjoys this nonsense that's even more worrying.

Just look at the ground china has made in their animation and look at japan that had 5 decades head start, which are now stewing some sludge for some shut in mentality.
@Greyfen You have literal brainrot if you think this is "woke" it's just perverted loli/shota type bullshit. lmao
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 8, 6:05 PM
May 2021
this whole anime is weirdly sexual. first off, i'm pretty sure that maids would not be able to bathe with the royal family. yes ik its fantasy and anime but it doesn't at all logically make sense besides throwing tits down a viewer's throat.

also, anyone saying that "you're the problem if you think the kid is sexualized in this" is wrong. he is most certainly being sexualized. you can tell by the blushing on his knees, the weirdly big hips he has, and the closeups of his lips/tongue. there's also that scene where it pans up and down his legs with the coat or something (i forget). all of these shots are *intentional.* and it doesn't matter if he has the adult mind or not because his body is still that of a child's and nobody else knows he's a kid. speaking of which, it's super weird that all of the maids have a weird obsession with him (looking at the maid lady who was fighting him). she was blushing and stuff and not letting the other maids sleep with him (why tf was she sleeping with him in the first place??).
i only care about hot ppl fr fr
Apr 9, 10:25 AM
Feb 2020
My first show of this season & its a disaster. Animation is junk, Art & Background is a white glowing mess, story is crappy.

Even if it was some generic show (I expected it to be just that), than it would have been fine for me but this is complete horseshit.

Initial Score Estimate: 5

For sure deduction that'll reflect in my final score due to this one episode (provided I managed to finish this & not dropped it by Ep 3 or 4): -1 in Art & Animation, -0.5 in Direction.
Apr 9, 1:23 PM

Jun 2019
Greyfen said:

This is ironic because the hikikomori NEET shut-ins and the "woke" people (typically used to refer to left-liberals who are far to the left within the confines of the liberal spectrum on social policies) you refer to aren't really the same group at all culturally and often oppose each other. The former are more likely to be what's lately being referred to as "alt-right" (really just hard traditionalist liberal-conservatives) or completely apolitical and the latter often aren't shut-ins but vocal people active in university organizations and protests, tech companies, activist groups, Hollywood and the arts, etc. There isn't a significant overlap.

Lolicons and shotacons are a thing which go back far predating and existing well beyond the spectrum of 21st century American/Western liberal ideologues. From your expressed position on this issue you would be more in line with the stereotypical "woke" faction as they're usually the type taking a hardline of opposition on MAL and websites like Reddit and Twitter to depictions of lolicon-esque content in anime and Japanese media generally.

reigensexc said:
this whole anime is weirdly sexual. first off, i'm pretty sure that maids would not be able to bathe with the royal family.

I'm pretty sure if it was going for historical accuracy to a real world place and period on our Earth then a maid wouldn't be teaching the seventh prince or anyone else sparring training with the sword either. As you said, it's a fantasy. A high fantasy at that, meaning completely set in an other, alternate world which is completely divorced from our countries, cultures and customs, laws, planet, and own history. And as such, really anything is possible...
WatchTillTandavaApr 9, 1:33 PM
Apr 9, 2:16 PM

Jan 2020
Ah yes, just as I expected, this anime is already causing a major meltdown, lmao.

I do hope people give it a chance, it is going to take a bit of time but trust me, it gets quite good and interesting not far along.

Now, for my actual complaints, starting with the OP, my only one would be that they show spoilers, I remember discussion going around about a certain thing, and the OP here pretty much spoils that question, at least it doesn't spoil other things about that, but still, also, weird to see that spoiled so early, I hope that doesn't mean the pacing is going to suffer in order to show that first season.

That aside, the animation, song, etc. is all good, sorry I do not have something more constructive to say about that, but I do like how the adaptation went for this first episode.

I'll go with other nitpicks and such I had for this first episode starting with the low-hanging stuff.

CG bad, particularly the horse, but you know, animating horses difficult so yeah, that aside, I cannot believe the CG is made with Unreal Engine, I've done much better looking stuff in my free time, but I guess the mesh between realistic and animated is hard to perfect, anyways.

My actual and most important complaint in this episode and adaptation is actually with Grim, not that it's something major, but I do feel it kinda mischaracterizes Grim and kinda messes up a bit with some of the comedic timing. I'm talking about Lloyd commenting about Grim's gold transmutation, in the manga there is no such comment, you are just lead to assume Grim is able to materialize objects like gold because he is a very powerful demon. Sure, he struggles a bit but successfully tricks Lloyd into freeing him, however, that added comment kinda makes Grim look incompetent (he is not, at least not when not compared to Lloyd) and gives away the joke that Lloyd is too much for him to handle when he goes and attacks him.

Still, overall a good adaptation and I cannot wait to see how they'll adapt what's to come.
Apr 9, 3:03 PM

May 2018
what is up with anime lately... stop sexualizing elementary-age children for god's sake. doesn't matter if it's fictional characters. doesn't matter if it's male or female. adults watch anime too, and this shit is freaking weird. same reason I hated mushoku tensei, and the same reason I couldn't fully bring myself to love made in abyss.
can't yuck my yum

Apr 9, 6:54 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to reicchi-sensei
I'm not gay but...

ngl, that ero-thicc lolishota prince sold it for me.
@misterreicchi oh..!
Apr 10, 2:28 AM
Mar 2024
It was okay but not original
Apr 10, 5:10 AM
Aug 2020
the characters need to stop saying things they already know, it doesn't make sense from a normal perspective in a conversation, the opening monologues to the story MUST be done in a different way, everything always improves with time but anime always have the same problem
however, good femboy
Apr 10, 10:19 AM

Oct 2020
Didn't expect the animation to be this good. Shaping up to be a solid adaption
Apr 10, 3:44 PM

May 2015
Its funny going from 'The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases' to this. That series first episode was bland af and low production but this series has some nice production value. Art looks nice and the animation is good. That fight scene between the maid was great.

But damn seeing it firsthand, those hips XD.

I really like the maids. Especially the silver haired one.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 10, 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
Nothing super unique but seems this is more just meant to be a light hearted fun show and the flashy magic stuff I like the aesthetics.

Though I am very annoyed at the titless girls. Breasts just look disturbing without nipples.
Apr 10, 8:26 PM

Dec 2014
this looks hella cringe

obscureanimefan said:
I think little girls are sexy.
Apr 10, 9:14 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty nice 1st episode. Shota is so cute I see why he gets treated so special. I like the new mascot grimiore.
Apr 10, 9:49 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting setting and concept

A Shota reincarnation... LOL

Well, dude was a commoner and has shitty magic, and got what he wished for and is now a noble with top tier magic.

Wonder if he'll end up bullying the weak like his past life where the nobles just bullies the commoners...

(judging by how he's already go the mind set of a crazy obsessed maniac that's also a Sadist AND Masochist at same time and is also a mad scientist that likes to experiment on magic... dude probably won't give a fuck about others if it's magic involved)

Also, apparently in this world, the amount of magic you have is literally based on the status you're borned from.

Meaning if he was to reincarnate into another commoner, he would probably still end up with shitty magic.

Which means... this world they're in, the noble system is literally unbreakable since the nobles are guaranteed to ALWAYS have stronger magic that can beat down on the commoners. So there can NEVER be any rebellion from the commoners.

Tho... "refuse breast milk"... DUDE... that's the best part of being a Baby. Imagine a Crazy-minded dude refusing a girls boobs... that's like reverse crazy... Well, that's what happens when you reincarnate as a baby with adult knowledge, you're too conscious of the female body.

Not to mention this is already a Harem with all the female attendants literally wants to SLEEP with the little boy...
amlgApr 10, 10:18 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 2:25 AM
Apr 2015
this is disgusting
Apr 11, 9:42 AM

Oct 2022
Well well well, quite the Autumn specimen, Off with a frivolous start and it was relatively good than&after a stifling-stiff 7th Time Loop: Villainess Enjoys a carefree life (it was unsatisfying as i expected it to be), BUT after this anime's release, seems as if that pent-up dissatisfaction is relieved.

To be really truthful about this, anime is subpar, story line is fairly predictable, but I'm only saying this is a nice change for regular watchers(I wouldn't really recommend this to new watchers, it'd be their expected critical opinion about anime in general).

First episode was okay, too obvious and predictable. tuning in for the second episode. ^_^
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Apr 11, 7:29 PM

Feb 2010
pretty direction and correct-to-good production values, but what a shit story and premise, seemingly uninteresting goal but i won't find out as i don't care

surprised at the eroticization of the shota design tho, have rarely seen that (disgusting)

“Read as little as possible of critical or aesthetic works. They are either products of a close-minded spirit, petrified and devoid of meaning in their lifeless hardening, or clever verbal games [...]. Works of art are of an infinite solitude; nothing is worse than criticism for approaching them. Only love can grasp them, keep them, be just toward them. Always give precedence to your own feeling against these analyses, these reviews, these introductions. [...] You must let every impression, every seed of feeling, ripen within you, in the dark, in the inexpressible, in the unconscious, those regions closed to understanding. Wait with humility and patience for the hour of the birth of a new clarity. Art demands of its faithful followers as much as of its creators.”
— RAINER-MARIA Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet (letter dated April 23, 1903).
Apr 15, 4:17 AM

Nov 2015
yeah its kinda weird but at least entertaining, grimoire could be fun as a character. the rest is totally generic
Apr 15, 7:11 PM
Apr 2023
This was gloriously stupid. I'm excited to where it goes from here.
Apr 15, 8:09 PM
Jan 2023
The animation is so beautiful... but the characters are bait lol. They didn't have to put so much detail on Lloyd's legs hehe but I like his personality, bro's got a one track mind. I love a character who is totally obsessive. The story is a bit weak but it's pretty standard stuff.
KahureToastApr 15, 8:23 PM
Apr 15, 8:39 PM
Nov 2021
femboy twink learns magic 💀💀💀💀
Apr 15, 9:39 PM

May 2015
I've heard of battle junkies in anime. But Lloyd has to be the first magic junkie i've seen. Those fights were pretty cool!
Apr 21, 10:32 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Cody8076
whoever created this anime is absolutely a closeted little boy lover and it's disgusting. anime is okay outside the effeminate shota BS...
@Cody8076 I have to Agree
May 6, 9:28 AM
Apr 2021
nem muito bom ,nem muito ruim, vamos ver no q da
May 7, 3:20 AM
Sep 2023
I don't know, there are people who can't read but review as if they know this anime.

To explain, this is a fantasy anime and is just for comedy, nothing serious. if you are looking for good action, look for fan service anime, look for isekai genre anime. This is clearly just a comedy anime, it's strange that there are people who think this is an isekai anime. the idea that all fantasy is the isekai genre, it's ridiculous that people think this is a bad anime but don't watch it just look at the clips or just look at the pictures.

story in this anime? This is about comedy, a story that is just for relaxing. You can eat while watching this with enjoyment, if there are people who want a serious story, just watch another anime. Why force yourself to watch an anime that you don't like and if you don't like it, why give a review if you didn't like it from the start and didn't watch the anime at all in the first place.

If there are life problems, don't involve it in the anime. think about yourself, because your own problems have nothing to do with the content of the anime.

If I give a score, this anime is 8.5 because some of the action movements are slow. It would be much better if the movements were fast and neat, then the lighting effects were also too bright. It's almost impossible to see because it's so bright, dark mode users will definitely complain about problems watching this anime because it's bright. but from all that, the story is very fun to watch. The depiction is also good, I even felt that the action comedy was similar to the anime One Punchman or Mob Pysco. The expression of arrogance to cowardice can be seen in this anime, from a good dub and good animation, the expression becomes clearer.
May 7, 10:05 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to MXSHOOT
I don't know, there are people who can't read but review as if they know this anime.

To explain, this is a fantasy anime and is just for comedy, nothing serious. if you are looking for good action, look for fan service anime, look for isekai genre anime. This is clearly just a comedy anime, it's strange that there are people who think this is an isekai anime. the idea that all fantasy is the isekai genre, it's ridiculous that people think this is a bad anime but don't watch it just look at the clips or just look at the pictures.

story in this anime? This is about comedy, a story that is just for relaxing. You can eat while watching this with enjoyment, if there are people who want a serious story, just watch another anime. Why force yourself to watch an anime that you don't like and if you don't like it, why give a review if you didn't like it from the start and didn't watch the anime at all in the first place.

If there are life problems, don't involve it in the anime. think about yourself, because your own problems have nothing to do with the content of the anime.

If I give a score, this anime is 8.5 because some of the action movements are slow. It would be much better if the movements were fast and neat, then the lighting effects were also too bright. It's almost impossible to see because it's so bright, dark mode users will definitely complain about problems watching this anime because it's bright. but from all that, the story is very fun to watch. The depiction is also good, I even felt that the action comedy was similar to the anime One Punchman or Mob Pysco. The expression of arrogance to cowardice can be seen in this anime, from a good dub and good animation, the expression becomes clearer.
MXSHOOT said:
story in this anime? This is about comedy, a story that is just for relaxing.

Does he know? 😏
May 8, 2:26 AM
Jul 2017
Mana is stored in the thighs.
May 9, 7:35 PM

Nov 2018
uohhh shota thighs erotic 😭😭😭

Some pretty creative directing at times, not unsurprising considering how much the director has worked under Shin Oonuma. I enjoyed it.
"Otaku search for patterns within data presented and draw conclusions. Anime fans only see clones and copies."
-artificialnightsky
May 10, 4:17 AM
Moe-/ Yankeecon
Mar 2022
Overpowered, feminine, pretty sexualized shota.
Tons of hot sexual maids doting on him.
No cost or struggle with using magic.
Some sort of fake revenge fantasy? Proving that, yes, only the elite deserve cool magic?
Generic demon mascot sidekick thats a bad copy of Dimple from Mob Psycho..
Yeaah this is some isekai slop. I cant see it going anywhere special tbh.

Feel free to text me anytime ~
May 11, 5:03 AM

Nov 2013
"OK" episode. Seems pretty generic and boring, though gonna give it a 3-episode trial.
May 11, 10:22 PM
Sep 2021
just read my review on the anime...
May 12, 3:07 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to ridly
just read my review on the anime...
@ridly get lost tourist

PS: You saying something about how immoral this, when you actually watching Re:monster)))))
ZoronCraftMay 12, 3:21 AM
May 12, 3:33 PM
Sep 2021
Reply to ZoronCraft
@ridly get lost tourist

PS: You saying something about how immoral this, when you actually watching Re:monster)))))
@ZoronCraft

yeah, re:monster and the rest of the isekais has a lot of immoral stuff, but drawing and writing a child character as a masochist and drawing him in this sexual way is way too much. and if you have disagree just state your points rather than going to my Profile and try to catch something on me.
May 12, 3:43 PM

Jan 2020
What's with people finding Lloyd sexy, is that really the first thing people think when looking at him? just wtf is wrong with people?

This is a very cool and unique series, if all you can focus on is how Lloyd looks, maybe seek help or something, not that anyone is forcing you to stay and watch this anyway.
glockensphealMay 12, 6:45 PM
May 13, 10:53 PM
Sep 2021
It really makes me sad when I see animes like this these days. It used to be way better than this. I know it’s annoying hearing someone say how the old animes are better, but they actually are.

I run from the western series that is full of agendas and that shit to watch an anime. And I get surprised by seeing something equally to the shit of the Western series.

I don’t know what kind of sickness makes you draw and write a child character like this. Showing off his body with even hint to sexual activities. The fan-service is getting WILD in anime these days. I know Isekais are cheap and repetitive. But seeing this much on shit is way too much. It isn’t about fan-service anymore, it’s about satisfying your disgusting desires and the other losers that like your work. This isn’t even work, it’s just Children porn.
May 14, 5:49 AM

Jan 2020
Reply to ridly
It really makes me sad when I see animes like this these days. It used to be way better than this. I know it’s annoying hearing someone say how the old animes are better, but they actually are.

I run from the western series that is full of agendas and that shit to watch an anime. And I get surprised by seeing something equally to the shit of the Western series.

I don’t know what kind of sickness makes you draw and write a child character like this. Showing off his body with even hint to sexual activities. The fan-service is getting WILD in anime these days. I know Isekais are cheap and repetitive. But seeing this much on shit is way too much. It isn’t about fan-service anymore, it’s about satisfying your disgusting desires and the other losers that like your work. This isn’t even work, it’s just Children porn.
@ridly You really had to copy-paste your shitty review word for word here?

Man can't really form new words 😭
May 15, 12:10 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to glockenspheal
@ridly You really had to copy-paste your shitty review word for word here?

Man can't really form new words 😭
@glockenspheal

no, i cant form a new word, but Can you respond to my points? you know i am right, and your just a pedo who keeps denying he is not, by watching this 10 yeas old femboy.

and you keep denying and say people are sick because they view the femoy is drawn in a sexual way, and you can see that some seances the directer He intentionally places the camera on the femboy's thighs, more than one.

see? i form a new words, but can you do the same and defend your child porn anime?
May 16, 5:10 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to ridly
@glockenspheal

no, i cant form a new word, but Can you respond to my points? you know i am right, and your just a pedo who keeps denying he is not, by watching this 10 yeas old femboy.

and you keep denying and say people are sick because they view the femoy is drawn in a sexual way, and you can see that some seances the directer He intentionally places the camera on the femboy's thighs, more than one.

see? i form a new words, but can you do the same and defend your child porn anime?
@ridly I don't know how many episodes you watched but the fanservice on this anime is 90% for the MC's female companions and not the MC himself (thankfully), besides his thick thighs and a couple of thighs shots here and there most of the fanservice shots are actually boobs shot, panty shot, ass shot, armpit shot for her female companions (mainly Sylpha and Tao) which they're all adults. This is definitely not a child porn anime, there's no sex scenes, and the fanservice is more directed to her female companions. It's definitely a degenerate anime tho with how much fanservice they show every episode.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

53 by james_lima »»
Jul 23, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

93 by LambdaGreen »»
Jul 18, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

62 by Piromysl »»
Jul 8, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

85 by DeanP »»
Jul 4, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8

75 by Sugram22 »»
Jun 27, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.