Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 12:32 PM
Feb 2016
Reply to NhifanHafizh
FarCritical said:
So, sure, Ubel killed the invincible cloak guy in cold blood like it was nothing, but pretty much everyone else reacted like it was nothing too. Did everyone secretly want him gone or something?

If you look closely, I'm pretty sure the other participant is surprised.
but the other proctor, well, they're nonchalant
@NhifanHafizh Blank facial expressions are getting old. Too many characters have that flat emotionless face and it's actually becoming quite tiresome to look at for me.
Mar 10, 1:11 PM
Sep 2018
Simply amazing, they went far and beyond with this!
Mar 10, 1:13 PM
Jan 2020
one of the best episodes of the series, the animation was of top tier
Mar 10, 1:19 PM

Aug 2022
Ubel's magic is too powerful. She cut that guy in half so easily.
Mar 10, 1:42 PM
Sep 2018
Anime of the Decade
Mar 10, 3:03 PM
May 2023
very good episode
Mar 10, 3:24 PM

May 2008
Random question for manga readers: Fern's staff will be "fixed" or she will get a new one?
Mar 10, 4:33 PM
Nov 2023
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

until i cried.....
Mar 10, 5:41 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh my, When a literal armless Frieren was able to instantly defeat even a talented mage worthy of being first-class , it reminds me how a great mage like her is really so far apart compared to even first-class mages.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 10, 7:36 PM
Apr 2023
Man this show still going huh hope it ends soon
Mar 10, 8:35 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to Rinrinka
Oh my, When a literal armless Frieren was able to instantly defeat even a talented mage worthy of being first-class , it reminds me how a great mage like her is really so far apart compared to even first-class mages.

@Rinrinka Gave us the coldest stare I've seen in years in an anime too, crazy stuff.
Mar 10, 9:14 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Really enjoyed this episode. With this episode it closed out the second exam. Wondering what the last two episodes will be like. Really unfortunate that this season ended so quickly 🥲
Mar 10, 9:35 PM

Feb 2016
I totally forgot about that last dude who used the golem, I was like "no way who lost????" lol

So, we can say that, in some way, Übel is OP simply because she is "dumb"? That's actually so cool.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Mar 10, 10:55 PM

Nov 2020
HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT ANIMATION. THAT WAS INSANE
Mar 11, 12:06 AM
Jan 2022
good rerommend likes to good
Mar 11, 3:19 AM

May 2015
If Ubel says it can be cut! It will cut!!! Also Frieren vs Frieren (featuring Fern) was galactic. It scares me to think of an opponent able to tank all of that.
Mar 11, 3:40 AM

Oct 2007
Burg: I have not been injured after becoming a first class mage.
Übel: allow me to introduce myself.

lol

seriously though.. I'm amazed at how calm Sense can sit in a room together with a person who can easily kill her. And she even disqualified this person. Good thing Übel did not get angry being disqualified.
Mar 11, 4:31 AM
Feb 2024
Hi my nhanent been on here in awile probably a year Can someone tell why you all think this is a perfect anime cause I'm really curious it's good but I'd say it's a solid 7.5 all across the board the action animation story plot character development even music has all been done better but the fans for this series has spammed low scores on all the other top 30 which have all dropped 0.5 each in rating since this anime dropped like Ik it's good but you are all pretty sad for that when you look at the top 50 on here you can't say this is better then something like Neon genesis Death Note Fmab Steins Gate Code Gease as far as adventure ones go I'd say is well behind one like Magi like yes we all have an opinions on it but how is this a almost a perfect 10.
Mar 11, 5:12 AM

Sep 2017
Reply to Oj7654
Hi my nhanent been on here in awile probably a year Can someone tell why you all think this is a perfect anime cause I'm really curious it's good but I'd say it's a solid 7.5 all across the board the action animation story plot character development even music has all been done better but the fans for this series has spammed low scores on all the other top 30 which have all dropped 0.5 each in rating since this anime dropped like Ik it's good but you are all pretty sad for that when you look at the top 50 on here you can't say this is better then something like Neon genesis Death Note Fmab Steins Gate Code Gease as far as adventure ones go I'd say is well behind one like Magi like yes we all have an opinions on it but how is this a almost a perfect 10.
@Oj7654 Dropped by 0.5 since Frieren started airing? I want some of whatever you're smoking there...
Mar 11, 6:25 AM

May 2021
Frieren's death stare is going to be engraved in my brain for eternity.

Ubel's magic seems pretty similar to Sukuna's cleave technique except she can probably divide Gojo without having to rely on Daddy Mahoraga. How does she bypass infinity, you may ask? Screw facts and logic, embrace power of emotions, that's how.

Mar 11, 7:54 AM
Feb 2023
"Oh incredible frieren-sama, so that's the height of magic..."
This sentence feels like this season's very climax. The 2 episodes that aren't aired will probably be the falling action and resolution. This anime has the best art style I've ever seen.
Mar 11, 8:26 AM
Feb 2024
I always enjoy when watching Frieren, the conversation between the characters never makes me boring. Love it!
Mar 11, 8:27 AM

Oct 2007
Reply to RioFS
Frieren's death stare is going to be engraved in my brain for eternity.

Ubel's magic seems pretty similar to Sukuna's cleave technique except she can probably divide Gojo without having to rely on Daddy Mahoraga. How does she bypass infinity, you may ask? Screw facts and logic, embrace power of emotions, that's how.
@RioFS

serious Frieren with hair down is hot.
Mar 11, 11:23 AM
Jan 2023
That was one Heck of a Cinematic Action packed Episode
Mar 11, 11:25 AM
Nov 2023
Exceptionnel pas d'autre mot
Mar 11, 12:59 PM
Feb 2020
I think its one of the most greatest anime's ive ever seen
Mar 11, 1:22 PM

Feb 2023
This show is a masterpiece of modern art!!!
TBF, Frieren absolutely carried this class through the tests...lol
Mar 11, 1:43 PM
Jan 2024
outstanding animatiom
Mar 11, 2:10 PM

Jul 2012
Reply to HoutarouOreki7
That was one Heck of a Cinematic Action packed Episode
@HoutarouOreki7 It does make me wish Mad House returned to making their movies again.
Mar 11, 5:23 PM
Sep 2021
there no need to talk, ITS amazing
Mar 11, 6:32 PM

Mar 2023
amazing episode
that fight was beautiful and fire animation fr
Mar 11, 7:50 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to BlueBullet178
@BlueBullet178
To be fair, without Frieren in the second test it would have been a LOT easier for the others since there would not have been some super powerful Frieren clone camping the boss room at the end.
Most likely that role would have been fulfilled by the Sense clone in that case and they already had a hard counter against that with Übel.
Mar 11, 8:01 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to BlueBullet178
@BlueBullet178
To be fair, without Frieren in the second test it would have been a LOT easier for the others since there would not have been some super powerful Frieren clone camping the boss room at the end.
Most likely that role would have been fulfilled by the Sense clone in that case and they already had a hard counter against that with Übel.
Mar 11, 11:01 PM
Jul 2020
The show is slow with building but it is fast burning after ep 2
Mar 12, 1:53 AM

Jun 2015
Each chapter is exciting. I'm very happy to have started this anime and see how it progresses. I will surely read the manga since it is a masterpiece. I haven't seen something like this in a long time.
Mar 12, 5:23 AM
Jul 2022
Perfect Animation
Mar 12, 6:16 AM
May 2020
again the episode was fuckign amaazojg holy shiieeeet
Mar 12, 6:46 AM
Jun 2019
badassery of the most badassery
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
Jul 2023
I don't want it to end
Mar 12, 10:49 AM
Feb 2024
crazy insane perfect
Mar 12, 7:26 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to Ogami1978
@BlueBullet178
@Ogami1978 True dat, but I kinda meant more in the first test. There's no way those two girls would have passed without Frieren. Also, like 90% of the dungeon it was super helpful to have Frieren, but she pretty much doubles the difficulty and gives it to the next person.
Also, wasn't that super interesting that no one actually fought the Fern clone. It feels like they are implying something ominous about her power level. I have a feeling that, short of Frieren herself, no one could take Fern down.
Mar 12, 8:11 PM
Dec 2023
Aoty fixx no debat
Mar 12, 9:56 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to BlueBullet178
@Ogami1978 True dat, but I kinda meant more in the first test. There's no way those two girls would have passed without Frieren. Also, like 90% of the dungeon it was super helpful to have Frieren, but she pretty much doubles the difficulty and gives it to the next person.
Also, wasn't that super interesting that no one actually fought the Fern clone. It feels like they are implying something ominous about her power level. I have a feeling that, short of Frieren herself, no one could take Fern down.
@BlueBullet178
Actually Methode fought the Fern clone. And did win.
She gets ambushed by the Fern clone shortly before the climax of the Frieren VS Clone battle.
And later when Frieren destroys the Spiegel you see her with a cratered background, presumely from
the Fern clone spamming beam attacks.
Interestingly, if you look closely you also see her looking down at a body on the floor that then vanishes, implying
she actually did beat the Fern clone already at that point.
Mar 13, 2:21 AM
Mar 2024
The visual effect is phenomenal!
Mar 13, 5:50 AM
Mar 2020
I really like it but i watch on smarthphone :(
Mar 13, 6:50 AM
Aug 2022
một tập phim mãn nhãn, mong rằng 2 tập cuối sẽ giữ vững phong độ
Mar 13, 6:56 AM
Nov 2022
holy shit wow that was awesome I have nothing else to say. the other episodes kept putting us on the edge with not fully committing to the fight thing awkwardly but yea okay wow
Mar 13, 7:35 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say this..

I know they're doing the dungeon clear for the test... but I think everyone who reached the bottom deserve a little share of the gold and treasures there? As far as I know, only Denken is a rich guy there... maybe Ehre is also rich because of her parents. But the others would want some of the money.
Mar 13, 7:59 AM
Apr 2016
Wow. Frieren continues to be a top of the art anime. It’s the ultimate magic/adventure anime.
Mar 13, 9:19 AM
Dec 2022
Just need one word, MASTERPIECE!!
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 production officially announced ( 1 2 )

V1P3R0P - 7 hours ago

59 by Zankruel »»
6 minutes ago

» SEASON 2 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED ( 1 2 )

ARK-13 - 8 hours ago

54 by Uruichi »»
8 minutes ago

» S2 has not been greenlit. IP is not promising. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Okeanix - Jul 27

153 by YordaTrico »»
28 minutes ago

» Is this your fav anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Ghost_Davo - Sep 22

148 by kevinppua »»
1 hour ago

» Does Sense not make sense to anyone else?

SoulessAnime - Sep 26

25 by er_ror »»
Yesterday, 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.