Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 12, 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
This show really wants to put the characters into hellish training huh. Poor Ken. I guess Rose really have strict expectations from these guys.

This episode feels kinda like a setup and introducing more concepts of the show. Rose is still the most intimidating character while others are treated more like sidekicks. They're still throwing in random comedic moments so the show remains a rather lighthearted tone.
Jan 12, 8:31 AM
Jul 2021
Rose is still annoying and I'm starting to think Usato is a masochistic retard. In fact the whole squad seems retarded...
Jan 12, 8:46 AM
Oct 2017
Really good episode, I cannot wait see he become strong
Jan 12, 9:24 AM

Jun 2013
Bro is becoming a Chad
Jan 12, 9:29 AM

Oct 2017
I'm loving Rose, that look on her face as if she's looking at trash is just lovely. Usato has grown strong in a short amount of time thanks to her brutal training. Glad to have more Suzune senpai too, she continues to be amusing. Princess seems like a nice girl too. ED song was okay.
Jan 12, 9:48 AM
Sep 2015
Those lickable muscle...
Jan 12, 9:49 AM

Jul 2020
the show's gradually growing on me, Rose and her healing squad are the best. couldn't care less for those two other isekai'd guys though
Jan 12, 9:50 AM

Apr 2022
That hellish training basically akin to torture is starting to pay off, but it's just the beginning. At least we know we'll see some survival monster hunting action next week.
Jan 12, 10:32 AM

Aug 2017
Another fun episode, show doesn't take itself seriously and the cast is likeable. I hope we can see more of Suzune and Kazuki, their training etc and not just when they are with Usato.
Suzune so thirsty for those muscles, man I love her expressions.

Also never mess with a guy his lunch.
Jan 12, 10:47 AM

Aug 2021
Great episode. But i'm sad they changed the part in manga where Suzune and Kazuki were reading his diary, their reactions to each one of his days were hilarious.
Jan 12, 11:08 AM
Dec 2021
Usato-kun has the prestige of being trained by Rose-sama <3 for sure
Jan 12, 11:13 AM

Jul 2019
The protagonist after a few days:

Jan 12, 11:14 AM
Jul 2021
Loving how much of a degenerate Suzune is turning out to be
Jan 12, 11:32 AM
Feb 2016
Hopefully the MC becomes the true hero after all this training.
Jan 12, 11:50 AM
Feb 2020
The first episode was pretty bad. There was a lot of cliché stuff and unneeded tropes. But I feel like at the second half of the first episode it got better. Then at the end I got scared they were gonna make our MC seperate from the main cast and be surrounded by NPCs while he was crazy OP this episode. But luckily they didn't do that and watching him get stronger with Rose is fun.
Jan 12, 11:58 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This show is effortlessly fun, i'm glad they aren't separating the main three either.

Rose getting the spotlight, hell yeah!
Jan 12, 12:22 PM
Aug 2020
this episode was even better than the first one

a lot of funny scenes, i liked the way that he is training hard ( i have to do the same )

for the moment,i enjoy this anime...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 12, 12:44 PM

May 2015
Ohh, this is getting animated so nicely. I love the little shots with attention to details, like lingering on Inukami's hair when she turns, or the way Usato peeked with excitement in between his classmates at the apple pie. These moments really liven up the whole thing, making it feel more well-rounded, and not just a generic isekai. Which I suppose it isn't, so far I like the direction it's going, and all three characters are quite likeable too.
Jan 12, 12:54 PM

May 2023
saabiK said:
Great episode. But i'm sad they changed the part in manga where Suzune and Kazuki were reading his diary, their reactions to each one of his days were hilarious.

THEY DID? sad that it wasn't adapted... I really would have liked to see that.
Jan 12, 1:01 PM

Dec 2022
well this is turning out to be something indeed and finally we will see some monster fights
Jan 12, 1:18 PM
Jul 2014
This is definitely MasoZombie 2.0.
Jan 12, 1:18 PM

Jun 2023
Muscles? Suzune = Akemi?
Jan 12, 1:31 PM

Feb 2019
Tfw no mommy dommy to beat me into self improvement.. Usato you lucky mf. Rose’s training really starting to pay off for Usato though. He’s getting stronger both physically and mentally thanks to her hellish regimen.

Always nice to get actual training and development from an MC before you make him really OP. I can’t wait to see what he can actually do in a real fight next week.

Suzune and Kazuki have also grown a lot thanks to their training. Only been one episode but a decent amount of in world time has passed so it’s cool to see everyone link up and reflect on their growth. I love how Suzune is becoming even more degenerate with each passing episode. Damn near thought she’d lick Usato’s abs there. Then you’ve got the princess trying to hide her face, but looking at the same time 😂 suzune is a bad influence on her.

Poor Usato thought he was just going for a nice walk with Rose before literally getting thrown to the wolves lmao. Next week will be fun. Time for our boy to earn his spot as Rose’s right hand man
Marinate1016Jan 12, 1:41 PM
Jan 12, 1:32 PM

Feb 2019
saabiK said:

The manga isn’t the source so it probably doesn’t go that way in the book.
Jan 12, 1:42 PM
Mar 2020
Pretty much: Yeeeeeeeet'ed
Jan 12, 1:44 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to Marinate1016
saabiK said:

The manga isn’t the source so it probably doesn’t go that way in the book.
@Marinate1016 Irc, it does though.
Jan 12, 1:45 PM

Feb 2019
@tenzen12 well he specifically mentioned manga, so just reminding him that’s not what’s being adapted.
Jan 12, 2:24 PM

Nov 2016
I'm always amazed by these unique isekai settings

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 12, 2:34 PM

Apr 2011
Reply to FMmatron

@FMmatron It's good that every singe isekai has at least one single thing that is historically accurate...
Jan 12, 2:52 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
so is this part of Winter 2024's "femdom" trend?
Jan 12, 2:53 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to FMmatron

@FMmatron

i just rolled my eyes when i saw this lol
Jan 12, 2:58 PM
Sep 2019
Rose is definitely my waifu for the season. 😍
Jan 12, 3:06 PM
Jun 2022
I like the realistic application of healing to train more. Also Rose could get it everyday of the week and twice on Sunday
Jan 12, 4:03 PM

Jul 2022
Love the pacing of this excellent episode after the more sprawling exposition of the 1st. I'm happy there are 13 and looking forward to the 3rd.

Also loving the animation, the style, and the balance of humor (which will carry a heavy load when the blood starts to flow).
Jan 12, 4:12 PM

Feb 2018
Usato became pretty stronk with a few weeks of training and changed for better or for worse lol. I'd say he adapted to his surroundings rather than being brainwashed, though in a way he was forced to train and get used to his situation anyways lol. Inukami is letting loose now that they're in another world, basically sexual assaulting Usato and giving us some fanservice xD

Now, what will come of Usato next episode after being blasted off?

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jan 12, 4:23 PM
Oct 2010
This is a rare case where I think the anime will serve the story better than the book, not because the details are better or anything like that but just that it won't get to the point in the story where the book starts to fall down more than a bit. The early-to-mid days really are the best.

I do love Rose, in most other stories she'd be the vicious b***h stepping all over the fledgling hero and turning him into little more than a slave... uh, yeah, no comment on other anime this season... but here she's legitimately one of the good guys, and everything she does is in the service of saving as many lives as possible, including his.

that scene where she casually crumples the honorable knight's metal (probably magic too!) gauntlet tho..... lol
Jan 12, 4:42 PM
Sep 2020
the training montage was just funny as hell, almost fell of my chair of how Ms Rose does her style of training and how Usato has it more hard then the other two.
lots of hope this serie will be good.
Jan 12, 5:56 PM

Feb 2019
his hard work paid off with those bulging muscles...and his senpai's crazy eyes when she saw his muscles lol
Jan 12, 6:09 PM

Oct 2021
It's the 2nd eps and still no twist. Is the title merely an exaggeration just like the "hellish" training here?

Anyway, my opinion still hasn't changed, it's just another isekai.
Jan 12, 6:42 PM
May 2022
I guess this is how yuki tsukumo train aoi todo. Fun anime😁
Jan 12, 7:20 PM

Mar 2007
Hahaha after all that training his senpai is thirsting to see his abs, and that poor princess with her red face opens her fingers to peep with one big blue eye! Hells yeah, fanservice for women!

He's going to eventually become a field medic! And 2nd in command. I wonder what other training is in store for him.
Jan 12, 7:23 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode!
It's getting epic like the manga! A lot of character developments are really nice to see, they also considered how hard Usato's training was and gave a half-length episode for his training.

The characters are as nice and adorable as ever. Especially Suzune, she's such a lovable girl.

It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 12, 8:36 PM

May 2019
It's nice that Usato was able to see his classmates again so soon as I thought he wouldn't get to see them until his training is complete. I also thought that Suzune might like Usato in the 1st episode and this one pretty much confirmed that.

While Usato's training is tough he is able to heal himself instantly so at least he isn't suffering as much as he could be. Taking on that grand grizzly sounds challenging but with Ms. Rose's training I think Usato will be ok.
Jan 12, 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
Man, this is such a fun show. I'm pleasantly surprised with these first two episodes.

Hellish training but goddamn he got buffed in a few weeks. That's an interesting way to use healing magic.

Suzune's reaction to Usato's muscles xD. I love that girl, she really went for it lmao. Even the princess couldn't help but sneak a peek.

Usato seems to have fit in perfectly with Rose's group haha.

ED is nice, I like it. Being all about Suzune I guess she'll be the main love interest. There's still the fox girl from the first episode though.
Jan 12, 9:43 PM
Apr 2023
It's really hell if you're master is Kusanagi Makoto (Ghost in the Shell) or Flamme (Sousou no Frieren).
Usato is being made into a Monk-class so to speak. Healer with physical and mental fortitude. But right now, he has entered the solo-survival stage of his training (like in typical shounen stories like FMA).

This is a really nice 'mass-isekai' story. And it also departs from the concept of the MC being 'rejected' and scorned at like the what you usually expect. It is nice that both Kazuki and Suzune share the same respect and actually draws inspiration from Usato and their hero party will surely be formidable. But it looks like Suzune will eventually become more attracted to Usato, especially now that his physique has caught her immediate interest.
Jan 12, 10:26 PM
Mar 2021
lempar tembus ke langit wkwkwk
Jan 12, 10:26 PM

Jun 2021
I wonder how it will go on the field of battle. I hope usato is mentally prepared to lose some friends or see blood for first time. Great laughs and gags but wonder how serious the violence will be
Jan 12, 10:58 PM

Sep 2013
Entertaining training regimen by mommy Rose. We seeing the progress.
sic mundus
Jan 13, 2:55 AM
Jun 2012
Senpai and the muscles.
Jan 13, 6:36 AM

Jun 2016
already loved with this show !!!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

113 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

70 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

83 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 16, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

61 by Cersil »»
Oct 15, 1:19 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26

68 by FedeMetal »»
Oct 13, 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.