Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 5, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
That was a bold invitation by Mie to Komura. Obviously the episode wanted to give more screen time between the two alone as they prepare for the festival.

I also found it interesting that episode took place mainly in the hall and classrooms as the weather outside wasn't pleasant. Mie and Komura were able to deepen their relationship more.
Sep 5, 2023 8:23 AM
Aug 2022
Yeah this episode was mainly focused on them without any intervention.
Mie-San 😏😏 How bold to invite Komura-Kun.
festival is near.
Sep 5, 2023 8:31 AM

Feb 2021
I was waiting for someone else to be in the Nurse's Office
17:57 "We gotta turn on the glasses." I guess the translator's head is full of glasses because of translating this anime lol. Or am I missing something?
Mie's become so agressive since she realized she likes Komura damn
School Festival Magic time!

Also now that I've listened to full versions of the OP and the ED a couple times, they're really catchy. There is also a version of the OP sang by Komura and Mie's VAs, it's really good too.
Sep 5, 2023 8:32 AM

Feb 2019
Mie is getting really bold with Komura. She’s not playing around anymore lol.

I like how the episode focused on them without much intervention. There was nowhere to run away to today. “I want to see your face once a day” , locking themselves in a room together and straight up inviting Komura to the festival, well done Mie. If Komura still doesn’t get the message you just have to keep dropping hints lol.

Still don’t think this is a great anime but some really cute moments today. Looking forward to the festival.
Sep 5, 2023 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
Only three more episodes of this crap
Sep 5, 2023 8:37 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
At this point its actually her ploy to be closer to Komura lol. Mie has quite the intense glare when she's curious though. One that drew quite the attention thats for sure. Though from his classmates POV having both Mie and Someya show obvious attention to him is just as bad. It was cute though seeing him tie up Mie's hair. Being anxious at not being able to see one's friends due to forgetting one's glasses is defo a horrible exp and one that i can relate too. Nice to see their bond gradually deepen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2023 8:45 AM

Mar 2021
Love how Bold Mie is with Komura now and the focus on them this episode was great i so cannot wait for next week to see more cute interactions between them at the school festival
Sep 5, 2023 8:51 AM
Sep 2021
Nice interactions between mio and komura and nice to see mie being bold this time.
Sep 5, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2011
Out of all Mie's hairstyles up to now. That ponytail with hair down is the best.
Sep 5, 2023 9:18 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to Embient
I was waiting for someone else to be in the Nurse's Office
17:57 "We gotta turn on the glasses." I guess the translator's head is full of glasses because of translating this anime lol. Or am I missing something?
Mie's become so agressive since she realized she likes Komura damn
School Festival Magic time!

Also now that I've listened to full versions of the OP and the ED a couple times, they're really catchy. There is also a version of the OP sang by Komura and Mie's VAs, it's really good too.
@Embient where i can find the OP sang by the VAs?
Sep 5, 2023 9:39 AM

Jan 2023
Mie-san became aware of her feelings last week, and it clearly shows in this very sweet episode.
The two most adorable scenes for me were the hair-tying one (in which she implies a few things talking to herself) and the one in the classroom at the end (those black finger marks haha).
Hopefully the last few episodes are as cute as this one :)
Sep 5, 2023 9:39 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So much Mie being extremely close to Komura’s face this episode, I require more lol. Someya thinking they were kissing was funny but thankfully Hibuchi assisted Komura in keeping her off their backs, but this ended up making Mie upset he was spending more time with Someya, it wasn’t the worst thing tho because that lead to the amazing nurse’s office scene and now Mie needs to have so much time of looking at Komura’s face every day, I see this as a win lol.

And it looks like we got a cultural festival coming up, some very cute moments there when Mie was trying to help Komura but kept failing lol. And the bit where they were alone in the art room was something else, it really did seem like a kiss could happen there with the two of them alone like that but I’m satisfied with the extreme closeness for now lol, and Mie ended up leaving traces on Komura’s face which could have been bad, imagine if her entire handprint was there lol. A banger episode indeed.
Sep 5, 2023 10:08 AM
Jul 2023
“Let me look at your face Komura-kun”
Sep 5, 2023 10:08 AM
Feb 2022
Literalmente ya podrían decirse que se aman. Despabila Komura y besala.
Sep 5, 2023 10:13 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Pingui159
@Embient where i can find the OP sang by the VAs?
@Pingui159 https://youtu.be/w1aRW-xLROs?si=j2s2I66pgVZjrxR3
Sep 5, 2023 10:29 AM

Jan 2018
Wow. I don't think Mie is holding back anymore. She's just assaulting Komura with her cuteness lmao.

Poor Komura thinks she is so out of his league he can't even consider the fact that she might be into him.

It's not unusual for someone in their class to spread weird rumors about them. Heck, it's weird that there aren't MORE rumors about the two considering how "close" they are.

Komura doing Mie's hair and Mie holding Komura's face to look at him more than before... It just gets better and better. I might get diabetes from this uninterrupted sweetness lol.

That scene in the Art Prep was good even though nothing too out of the ordinary happened. And yeah, I noticed that subtitle error too. Lol.

I'm waiting for these two to kiss already. In the preview for the next episode, it seems like Komura will be touching Mie for a change. That's a big step forward.
Sep 5, 2023 10:30 AM

Oct 2020
Bold invitation by Mie, my dear.
Sep 5, 2023 10:44 AM

Jul 2014
Most cringe episode yet, I just couldn't with the "I want to see your face" thing, its so creepy. Last episode was way better
Sep 5, 2023 10:59 AM

May 2020
Up until this point, it was just the dude but now Mie has joined his ranks too smh.

I mean it's okay if she's oblivious, but she should atleast understand that you just don't invite someone in a pitch black room because you wanted to take a close look at their face.
Sep 5, 2023 11:00 AM

May 2019
So now it appears that Mie is more into Komura than he is into her, at least from the actions taken. I think that Mie is also realizing that her getting into Komura's face inside the classroom is causing rumors so at least she's being a bit more subtle about it, except that her ink covered fingers got on Komura's face lol.

While there are still cringe moments such as with Komura still overthinking things it has gotten better compared to the earlier episodes.
Sep 5, 2023 11:23 AM

Apr 2014
pretty more kawaii this ep(*οΌΎ-οΌΎ*οΌ‰
Sep 5, 2023 11:24 AM
Feb 2015
It's like the whole class is rooting for the two lovebirds because of how obvious the two are πŸ˜‚
Someya being really invested in the chemistry between the two and even Azuma still doing so behind the scenes as well, I thought it was amusing how in the bit with the music lesson where everyone was playing the recorder, you see Mie leaning in towards Komura and the camera pans upwards where you can see Azuma giving a sorta 😊 face just behind them aahahahah
Even Mie's closest friend in the class knows what's up leaving Komura in Mie's hands taking her to the infirmary ahahah
Sep 5, 2023 11:25 AM

Feb 2007
I can take Mie's line about Komura doing her hair as a proposal, right?
Sep 5, 2023 11:34 AM

Oct 2017
Mie's been really wanting Komura's attention, that was cute. Mie wanting Komura to do her hair everyday, wow. Take the hint already Komura.
Sep 5, 2023 12:08 PM

Dec 2021
Following Mie's realization of her feelings for Komura in the previous episode, we can observe her taking a more proactive approach.

She's now relishing her regular interactions with Komura and has even started discussing future plans, like having him help with her hair. It's evident that she's thinking about a long-term connection.

The upcoming episodes will likely revolve around the classic rom-com theme of cultural festivals, providing a central narrative point for the upcoming segments.

Sep 5, 2023 12:24 PM
Jan 2023
This episode really didn't disappoint, at this point clearly Mie has feelings for Komura, even talking about the future like Komura putting up her hair.

At this point, the whole class have figured out what is going on and are rather interested in seeing where this potential relationship may go.

I can see a pretty clear translation error in this episode too, "We gotta turn on the glasses." pretty sure they meant lights, it was pretty funny.

That preview though, next episode is going to be a good one for sure.
Sep 5, 2023 2:33 PM

Feb 2021
Honestly I don't understand why the characters in this show act so stupid.
Sep 5, 2023 3:12 PM

Jul 2016
Komura 100% developed hair fetish after this episode. I have no proof but no doubts either.
Sep 5, 2023 3:33 PM
Apr 2023
Did you guys fucxing see that ep 11 preview???? I got chills lol
Sep 5, 2023 3:34 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to MadanielFL
@MadanielFL I honestly don't understand how you watched 10 episodes of characters acting stupid. I would stop at episode 1 if that's really what I think.
Sep 5, 2023 4:10 PM

Dec 2013
Mie was extra cute and super bold this episode, I guess everyone in the classroom but Komura know those two are dating, I wish Someya and more specifically Hibuchi would get a lot more screen time, love Someya's personality and Hibuchi's no nonsense actitude.
Sep 5, 2023 4:20 PM

Sep 2015
I love Kumora. But my boy is stupid it is painful to watch sometimes.
Sep 5, 2023 5:15 PM
Oct 2016
Mie just wants to see Komura face up close because she forgot her glasses, right. Komura trying to rationalize why Mie would grab his face and look so closely. She just wants to see the faces of her friends even while she can't without glasses. Mie is very adorable with her squinting face as she pulls Komura in closer. Cupping his cheeks with her ink covered hands leaving cute hand prints behind. That long scene of them two together at the end of the episode was great, I loved seeing Komura maybe come around to the idea there could be something more behind Mie actions. Her wanting to get a better look at Komura face on days she forgets her glasses, so most days, is very cute and should be a big clue to him about how Mie feels. Even under extenuating circumstances Mie wants to see Komura face no matter what. Komura just being worried that people will get the wrong idea about Mie is a rumor of them kissing at school were to get around. Komura wanting to protect Mie reputation no matter what. But it's ok for her to pull his face close, I don't think any of their other classmates mind, in fact they'd probably encourage it.
Sep 5, 2023 5:51 PM

Feb 2021
Reply to saikyozero
@MadanielFL I honestly don't understand how you watched 10 episodes of characters acting stupid. I would stop at episode 1 if that's really what I think.
@saikyozero I don't drop anime.
Sep 5, 2023 5:58 PM

Apr 2022
mie taking big moves this episode, had some cute moments.
Sep 5, 2023 7:02 PM

Mar 2019
I don't know which of the two is the weirdest, these two deserve each other lol.
Sep 5, 2023 7:32 PM

Mar 2007
Hahaha busted, thanks to the black streak marks on his face.
Sep 5, 2023 9:27 PM

Jun 2021
Mie was so bold this episode. Komura should've taken hint by now.
Sep 5, 2023 9:27 PM
Sep 2018
We're back to the regular Komura and Mie antics in this episode, but something seems different from before; as Komura points out in the beginning, Mie's more cheerful (or weirder) than usual.

It seems that ever since Mie began considering the possibility that Komura may have feelings for her, she has started to become more active in getting closer to him whether it be through asking him to allow her to have a good look of his face more often or allowing him to tie her hair in the morning.

From Komura's thoughts near the end of the episode, it seems that, like Mie in the previous episode, he has began considering the very real possibility that she may have feelings for him.

I really like how Komura and Mie's relationship has been developing especially in the more recent episodes, and I'm really curious (and excited) to see how it continues to develop in the following episodes!
Sep 6, 2023 3:39 AM

May 2015
Pretty classic school festival episode.
Sep 6, 2023 4:22 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to MadanielFL
@saikyozero I don't drop anime.
@MadanielFL That's stupid
Sep 6, 2023 5:12 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to saikyozero
@MadanielFL That's stupid
@saikyozero Dropping anime is for the weak.
Sep 6, 2023 6:30 AM

Jan 2020
Mie is a little bit possessive this time... Also, I didn't expect Komura to have her hair tied up even though he hadn't done that before - ponytail Mie is the best out of her other hairstyles, hands down.

Sep 6, 2023 9:11 AM
POLAR BEAR
Aug 2023
I'm finding it entertaining how the show jumps back and forth between cringy moments and really sweet moments.

i would like to see a bit of a character arc for komura to build a little confidence. Mie got some development and she's bolder than ever, it'd be nice if she didn't have to do the heavy lifting.
Sep 6, 2023 3:21 PM
Oct 2022
subidón de azúcar
Sep 6, 2023 4:33 PM
Jul 2017
anime maravilhoso sz
Sep 6, 2023 7:39 PM
Aug 2023
I saw this and decided it was time to watch it. I watched episodes 1-10 and I have to say that episode 10 was a really big jump in the emotional connection/development of the characters. Can't wait for the next episodes
Sep 6, 2023 7:41 PM
Aug 2023
saikyozero said:

it's the typical romance anime. the characters slowly build an emotional bond with one another than they finally end up together at the end of the series. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't confess until the last seconds of episode 13
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 PM
Aug 2023
MadanielFL said:

I mean it's two 13 year olds. it's gonna be awkward and stupid. I also love your PFP, Wonder Egg Priority is such a good watch.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Opinions on Camera Angles And Animation ( 1 2 3 )

Koushi106 - Jul 4, 2023

130 by seasons »»
Jul 20, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2023

195 by ANormalUser »»
Jul 9, 7:09 PM

» Camera movement makes you(me) dizzy

Nejeren - Jul 5, 2023

26 by ANormalUser »»
Jul 9, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2023

114 by rodmanii »»
Jul 2, 8:08 PM

» From where to start manga?

sb-ishan-99 - Mar 23

6 by DriiMexYT »»
May 23, 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.