Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2023 5:42 AM

Nov 2011
It seems like coincidence but knowing this show, they definitely wanted to pair up Yoshino and Masamune for this episode. Yoshino didn't seem too thriled but you know, I guess this was another attempt to show how Masamune can interact with all the main cast.

Adding more into this drama, Masamune didn't seem like he was ready to spend the day with her at all.
Aug 21, 2023 6:14 AM

Feb 2021
As I said earlier, Aki looks so much better with her hair down like that.
Yoshino shippers are rejoicing right now
Seems like Aki is going to actually talk with Masamune now. Yay for communication!
Wtf why is her leg so blue? I was creeped out for a sec. Do injuries even get like that lol?
I'm really interested in what will happen with Yoshino now that she (I assume) realized that she also likes Masamune. I hope she will tell her secret to Aki too.
Lmao the scene after credits had me confused for a second
Good episode
EmbientAug 21, 2023 6:21 AM
Aug 21, 2023 6:30 AM

Aug 2017
Even though I was never that big on Yoshino she was pretty cute this episode although I wish she stopped punching Masamune away.
Aug 21, 2023 6:50 AM
Aug 2023
Through the beginning I was like:
Yeah I'm happy I can see another episode!

At the end I was like:
WHAT?! PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I DON'T WANT TO WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK

Yeah these were my thoughts. With regards.
Aug 21, 2023 6:53 AM

Oct 2017
Both Aki and Masamune were feeling quite lost but thanks to Kanetsugu Aki now knows what she wants. As for Masamune, dude's still confused. Yoshino was cute this episode. Also Aki's guards or whatever, those three girls are quite annoying.
Aug 21, 2023 6:57 AM

Dec 2013
I definitely didn't expect to see Masamune basically confess to Yoshino in this episode. I feel bad for Aki.

Both Masamune and Yoshino are definitely going to lie to themselves about how they feel.  Kanetsugu is right. You need to accept your feelings but we all know it won't be that simple.
Aug 21, 2023 7:38 AM

Dec 2021
Makabe has gotten himself into a serious mess. He was heavily pursuing Yoshino and then dropped the bombshell of regretting asking her out. This has only added to her emotional turmoil.

I find it frustrating that Kanetsugu is being let off the hook so easily after causing all that chaos, but I suppose the writers are attempting to rehabilitate the character.

Interestingly, it's becoming evident that Makabe also has emotions for Yoshino. The love triangle is certainly becoming more intricate.

Aug 21, 2023 8:00 AM
Jun 2023
Embient said:
Seems like Aki is going to actually talk with Masamune now. Yay for communication!
Wtf why is her leg so blue? I was creeped out for a sec. Do injuries even get like that lol?
I'm really interested in what will happen with Yoshino now that she (I assume) realized that she also likes Masamune. I hope she will tell her secret to Aki too.
Good episode

I saw the exact same comment under Ani one's video of the episode
Aug 21, 2023 8:01 AM

Feb 2021
Kidzuna said:
Embient said:
Good episode

I saw the exact same comment under Ani one's video of the episode
Yeah, that's me‎‎
Aug 21, 2023 8:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well we can see exactly where Yoshino inherited that figure from now. Guess maids are trained to be ready to defend themselves and their liege at a moments notice. The circle of Aki's fan club sure was amusing. The headbutts what Mas deserved for dare confusing the feelings that he has for Aki. Its nice seeing Aki and Kanetsugu make peace. But it's hard seeing Yoshino suffer so much caught between her own feelings and her duty with her master.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2023 8:53 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
this plot gets weird.
Pls just talk to each other like normal human beings.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 21, 2023 9:29 AM

Sep 2018
Here comes the punishment Yoshino created for herself, as she falls in love and Masamune realises he just sees her as a friend.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 21, 2023 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
Aki, still in her confusion, summons Yoshino, but she's out shopping, and the coincidence of meeting Masamune on the streets, it's a deadlock.

Yoshino, having spirained her ankle, rejects Masamune's help when she's not able to move as much, and even hits him with a brass knuckle. The errand girl who demands a piggyback ride, while the Cruel Princess withholds the Happy Three Friends for more times than not, she finally makes her appearance, shocking the trio in her elegant maiden state. Masamune feeling the embarrassment of piggybacking the boobs-heavy Yoshino, she's just worried about her stature because she's wearing a skirt. Back to the trio of friends, they sure are bewildered at Aki's new temperament since her dating with Masamune, and nothing's going through her brain. It's the same for Yoshino, who knows the full extent of the story between Aki and Masamune, and she does not appreciate how pathetic he has gotten.

Masamne trying out a little experiment and found out that Yoshino actually calmed his body down, though she does not take it lightly and headbutts him in a spite. As if Masamune's love is now in a very tight rope, Gasou meeting Aki coincidentally to clear things up on her end, it's all in the past, but Gasou still feels regret over the white lie, though she had resolve to butt heads with Masamune, though the same can't be said about Aki knowing about Masamune's revenge on her. Gasou may have learnt her lesson facing the entire fiasco for his ailing sister and was able to take off her weight, and giving confidence to Aki to sort out her feelings, it's for the best.

Aki tending to Yoshino's badly sprained ankle, the latter thinking of herself as a traitorous witch when compared to the Cruel Princess and the athletic guy, love is the feeling that confuses all.

What a web mess of drama, still salty after all these years.
Aug 21, 2023 10:04 AM

May 2020
If they're planning something along the lines of Yoshino turning over a new leaf, then I'm already ABSOLUTELY not buying it at all. I mean again I'm asking, why she's still here??

Also dude, for the love of god pick one bitch and be happy with her. Please don't go in circles and make everyone's life miserable. PLEASE.
Aug 21, 2023 10:10 AM
Jun 2023
there is only 360p or 720p quality showing in aniwave and Zoro tv.
Aug 21, 2023 10:16 AM

Oct 2020
This drama is getting real, I'm not a shipper.
Aug 21, 2023 10:24 AM
Jul 2021
why is everyone rejoicing. whats with this evil shipping. vanilla and wholesomeness is the best thing to watch. not this depraved reverse 🐓 bullcrap. aki and masamune only‼️
Aug 21, 2023 10:27 AM
Jul 2021
Softhenic03 said:
If they're planning something along the lines of Yoshino turning over a new leaf, then I'm already ABSOLUTELY not buying it at all. I mean again I'm asking, why she's still here??

Also dude, for the love of god pick one bitch and be happy with her. Please don't go in circles and make everyone's life miserable. PLEASE.

YES bro. THIS. but vanilla is bet for this type of anime. aki and masamune is better than everything else
Aug 21, 2023 10:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Masamune most likely lost all his braincells in that specific moment before he hugged Yoshino and basically signaled to her that he should have dated her instead of Aki.

Holy shit, what an idiot, i hope he gets none of the two by the end, poor Aki specifically for having to deal with the inevitable drama.
Aug 21, 2023 10:33 AM
Dec 2022
So Yoshino's starting to develop feelings for Masamune, and he doesn't break into hives when he touches her?? What does this mean??
Aug 21, 2023 10:52 AM

Dec 2010
The author really like to stall things every time Masamune and Aki's relationship starts getting better huh. First with introducing a fake Masamune (and that annoying Aki fanclub trio out of nowhere) and now with this weird allergy-like thing (definitely not a plot device)
Aug 21, 2023 10:53 AM
Mar 2015
Master has fallen for him
Aug 21, 2023 11:32 AM
Feb 2022
Yoshino is my girl from the start NGL she is way more of a match with masamune Even if she was the one who called him pig’s foot when he was younger, look at him now it was wroth ur and he know it. The main girl can juste take the side fat guy. Masamune never had any feelings of love for her growing up. It’s just normal he gonna get attached to Yoshino. Great day of anime ! (I predicted that)
Aug 21, 2023 12:10 PM

Aug 2014
Yoshino going after her bestie's man.   Thats a no no
Aug 21, 2023 12:24 PM
May 2021
seems like aki has finally figured out what she feels and wants thanks to kanetsugu. as for masamune, he figured something out, but i think he's still just as confused and frustrated about everything as he was before.

hopefully aki and masamune will actually communicate with eachother about how they're feeling next episode. there's a lot that they need to talk about and sort out.

can't really tell if they're pushing for yoshino and masamune to be paired up or not. still rooting for him and aki because im a sucker for the classic childhood friends turned lovers trope, but i do have to admit yoshino is cute and she wouldn't make a bad match for masamune.
My 2023 candies:
Aug 21, 2023 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
Things have gotten a little bit more messy and complex now. He did the right thing in helping Yoshino after she sprained her ankle while trying to run away from him, but after taking her to a nearby park, he did make some questionable choices. Hugging her did make him calm down, but doing so did give her the impression that he has an interest in her. At least he's realised his mistake, but trying to clear this up is going to me more difficult for him now.

As for Aki, her run-in with Kanetsugu was honestly a good thing. Kanetsugu is showing good signs that her own rehabilitation is working by offering good advice to Aki about making sure that she listens to her own heart and what it says.

While this has helped Aki become more honest with herself about her feelings, this love triangle has gotten more hectic now. Hopefully things can be resolved between the three of them sooner rather than later.
Aug 21, 2023 3:04 PM
Aug 2022
Good episode ! Honestly, I prefer Masamune with Yoshino than him with Aki. I can't wait to see how it will go on the next episodes 👍🔥
Aug 21, 2023 3:18 PM
Aug 2023
It’s getting confusing honestly
Aug 21, 2023 3:20 PM
Aug 2023
Masamune is such an idiot honestly like why would you even date a girl you would not treat her well and have no feelings for her
Aug 21, 2023 4:18 PM
May 2023
Baddie episode sadly no hype at all with this from my deepest thoughts
Aug 21, 2023 6:09 PM

Mar 2007
Wait, he doesn't get hives from Yoshino, the one who caused the entire problem in the first place?

What about Aki?

Is he cheating now??

This is so wrong on so many levels, I can't even ...
Aug 21, 2023 7:24 PM
Jun 2017
this episode is insanely exciting to watch...
Is Masamune realizing that he is happier with Yoshino rather than Aki... Well cant blame him as with Aki his only reason he is having bonding moments with her is about REVENGE, meanwhile with Yoshino he really have some fun times with her...
Aug 21, 2023 8:21 PM

Feb 2014
Man, I don’t know what to think anymore. I just need the next episode.
Aug 21, 2023 8:30 PM

Dec 2018
CorayyAnime said:
this plot gets weird.
it's basically standard plot for all romantic comedies. honestly they'd be fine if they were 6 to 8 episodes long. it gets tiring around that time. this one is a little bit better, but it should hopefully end with this season.
Aug 21, 2023 10:50 PM

Jun 2017
Ohh! this ep made me remember why Aki deserves better: a better "friend" and a better "bf", guess Masamune and Yoshino deserve eachother
Aug 22, 2023 1:24 AM

Dec 2015
This series should be renamed to "The Tonsoku (pig's foot) and his shisho (master)" ... so weird for them to not use the normal names all the time - even when other people seem to be around. :D
Actually I like it better. Remember I scored the previous season 6/10 cause there was no progress and I liked Aki better. Here with Yoshino now it feels more natural and I like the slow but actually happening progress.
Aug 22, 2023 2:39 AM

Feb 2018
Masamune didn't really explain the full situation of what he was really doing to Yoshino oof, that might've lead to some misunderstandings.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 22, 2023 4:36 AM

Jun 2021
Finally showing Yoshino's feelings. Masamune should make things clear.
Aug 22, 2023 7:33 AM
Nov 2019
perasaan bimbang antara aki, makabe, dan yoshino
My Candies :
Aug 22, 2023 1:01 PM
Oct 2015
This episode made me so mad. How could Masamune fall for the girl that basically changed the whole trajectory of his life? I hope Aki kicks her ass out of the house
Aug 22, 2023 5:07 PM

Jul 2022
Even though I watch these episodes at 1.5x speed and then skip 5 seconds and read the subtitles between the lines, I'm liking more how he's heading towards Yoshino here in the anime. I think it's the same in the manga but the manga didn't manage to catch me in this part, the truth seemed unbearable to me. So now the ending is probably going to look like shit to me.
Aug 22, 2023 5:49 PM
Oct 2019
Damn the character development in this episode!!

OMG that post credit scene, almost gave me heart attack LMAO
Aug 22, 2023 9:21 PM

Jul 2016
No way Masamune doesn't get hives from the girl who caused all this mess. Must be the incomprehensible power of boobs.

Also can those Aki fangirls just... I don't know... fucking disappear?
Aug 23, 2023 6:05 AM

Jun 2016
please go with yoshina you stupid masamune !!!

she is a gemstone waifu !!!
Aug 23, 2023 6:44 AM
Nov 2021
Yeaahhhh Yoshino> Aki
Aug 23, 2023 8:49 AM

May 2014
StateofOhayo said:
CorayyAnime said:
this plot gets weird.
it's basically standard plot for all romantic comedies. honestly they'd be fine if they were 6 to 8 episodes long. it gets tiring around that time. this one is a little bit better, but it should hopefully end with this season.
it will end this season. honestly, they're stalling it already so they can reach the last ep with the ending, by animating anime original content (Aki's worshippers and whole Gasou scene are anime original and not in the manga)
Aug 23, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2018
arvin_1219 said:
StateofOhayo said:
it will end this season. honestly, they're stalling it already so they can reach the last ep with the ending, by animating anime original content (Aki's worshippers and whole Gasou scene are anime original and not in the manga)
That's good to hear; I like the premise but nothing is worse than beating a dead horse (see the girl forgetting her glasses shtick this season).
Aug 23, 2023 10:19 PM
Jul 2020
so now Yoshino has feelings for Makabe, and Makabe seems to not get stressed out when hanging out with Yoshino...Will Makabe end up choosing Yoshino, or someone else, over Aki? What has Aki discovered about her feelings? We shall see what happens in the next episode...

Also, that dream at the end almost had me for a second XD
Aug 24, 2023 12:55 AM
May 2023
A bit cringie at the end but still better than the last
Aug 24, 2023 3:03 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So is the clase close yet?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2023

102 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 11, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2023

53 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2023

77 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2023

95 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge R Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2023

84 by Treyv0n »»
Jul 7, 7:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.