Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 29, 2023 11:20 PM
Mar 2016
Dickegrobe said:
waleadbadri said:
no controversial topics

Just for you: Someone threw up, go figure.

Good to know ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Apr 29, 2023 11:26 PM
Jul 2022
The ending.... Its covid. The children are pretty much living in a micro-world where they group up and get "tested" with all sorts of emotions by the evil mother robot. Well, at least, that's my theory. 
Apr 30, 2023 1:01 AM
Apr 2016
ChaosKishin said:
Dickegrobe said:

Just for you: Someone threw up, go figure.

Just wait until the reveal lmao
They cut it...
Darn~
Apr 30, 2023 3:57 AM

Jul 2021
What on earth is this episode's cliffhanger lmao
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 30, 2023 4:28 AM
Jul 2021
The mystery is coming together? In any case, the overall worldbuilding is still amazing.
Apr 30, 2023 5:11 AM

Jun 2019
Love this show so much. So much mystery in every episode. It was nice to see Kiruko being panicked for Maru. They care about each other which is sweet. Tarao has passed away. Poor kid. RIP. What's that thing in the end?
Apr 30, 2023 5:44 AM

May 2021
The way the scene switches to the facility when Kiruko talks about there being civilization makes it feel like they are in the same timeline but I'm still sticking with my gut feeling of these two being separate timelines. Also, the Day of the Fate or whatever that was called might be the day disaster strikes.

Apr 30, 2023 6:09 AM

Nov 2013
Kiruko having panic attack thinking Maru left him/her hit close to home. I know how it can feel. Loneliness is harder to endure than many people realize. 
Apr 30, 2023 6:27 AM
Mar 2018
again....I'm invested in the good animation and all that...but I kinda feel the story is dragging it's feet at this point.
Apr 30, 2023 7:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Look at how Maru easily beaten up those mobs, bro sure skilled af there. Look at how Kiru caring the boy that much to the point its made some panic attack. Starting the strange feeling? Wonder what they'll find out at the Immortal Order and the 100% safety water place. Sounds like a heaven, but once again it can be another delusion...

Meanwhile, at Tokio strange place, poor bedridden Tarao could'nt bear that long after almost all the body gets black out. Whatever the cause, seems like its left something behind and the adults were not knowing what's that making the whole sickness case are way more concerning than i ever think about. So, Tokio, kinda need to get the fuck outta there fast. Or else things gets worse there!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 2023 7:10 AM

Jan 2021
Kiruko could've been rich by now, only if the cd worked. Maru takes on like 5 guys, like its a cakewalk and what did it cost him? 1 tooth. We got some backstory from Maru & Kiruko. Kiruko found a map finally. Never thought that Kiruko would be so shocked to not find Maru.

Ah the footprint has been found, yikes. Looks like someone is tagging along with Kiruko & Maru. The disease is worser than they thought since the body of Tarao is gone and some nasty stuff is there instead. R.I.P Tarao & Asura.
Apr 30, 2023 7:38 AM
Jun 2021
I guess off to the Immortal Order after getting the 100% purified water
Apr 30, 2023 7:47 AM

Nov 2021
Bro's cultured, reading corn magz in these trying times, he was even rubbing one out wtf LMFAO halfway there๐Ÿ˜† too bad...

ohh boi sheesh, this is getting more interesting and interesting!!!

Apr 30, 2023 7:52 AM

Oct 2017
I love that despite they already know that they're the same sex, they cant just stop the feeling for each other.
The fact that Maru just cant get over his crush despite knowing the truth is so cute.
As for Kiruku , is more like he experience trauma of losing someone important to him in the past already, so he cant stand losing them again.
Which means despite Kiruku rejected Maru, he still has feeling for him, even though it probably is not romantic type of love, but more toward family love.

Now I ship them harder :)
Apr 30, 2023 9:25 AM

Nov 2017
I like how this anime switches settings, and even though I'd like to see what happens next before they do, I'm not actually bummed out when they do switch, y'know? lol

It's like interesting how these are happening (I assume at the same time) and I'm invested in both of 'em
Apr 30, 2023 9:38 AM
Apr 2023
hearing the backstories was awesome, I freaking love their dynamic and Maru is a total badass
Apr 30, 2023 12:02 PM
May 2020
I have more and more doubts, surely soon I will start with the manga because I am going crazy creating so many theories. I really like how the relationship between the two protagonists evolves little by little. Wanting to know more about those children...
Apr 30, 2023 1:15 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Man, shows where you know barely anything about what's going on often confuse me and I end up losing interest. But Heavenly Delusion/Tengoku Daimakyou is NOT that show. This episode some mysteries were slowly unfold, while more questions arise. The weird thing they found inside Tarao's body is one of the most intriguing. I'm also looking forward to know what's gonna happen when Maru and Kiruko find that town with 100% safe water but "weird people".

Parallel stories often do nothing more than contributing to my confusion. But again, this show manages to achieve making things clear to me, yet interesting; despite the two plots running simultaneously.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Apr 30, 2023 1:57 PM
Apr 2023
It is getting more confusing and intresting. Too many questions are occuring in my mind
Apr 30, 2023 2:18 PM

Jul 2022
i got my weekly dose of weird shit, im happy.
Apr 30, 2023 4:43 PM
Mar 2018
The story is developing nicely and the pace isn't too fast. The animation is consistently impressive and the score is great too.
Apr 30, 2023 5:43 PM

Jul 2019
SenpaiMY92 said:
They cut it...
Darn~
Apr 30, 2023 6:58 PM
May 2017
These episodes feel so damn short, that's just how interesting the show is though. 24 minutes feels like 5 haha

Apr 30, 2023 7:45 PM
Jul 2020
bro, Maru is insane with his fighting skills XD
Apr 30, 2023 8:37 PM

Mar 2008
If the people in the facility dont know what is going on that AI (or silicon lifeform) I think is behind some of the events in that place.

There was a lot that went on in this episode.

Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Kiruko having panic attack thinking Maru left him/her hit close to home. I know how it can feel. Loneliness is harder to endure than many people realize. 

Actually it was suspicion of him being taken because he left everything behind.
Apr 30, 2023 9:13 PM

May 2021
Decent episode but yet the teenage drama in the weird building is meh, 6/19.
Apr 30, 2023 9:24 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty sure there have already been hints here and there but I'm almost certain that the events at the facility and our duo's journey aren't occurring at the same time.
Also it's almost confirmed that Maru is Tokio's son. Her throwing up gave me the impression she already had sex with Kona and is now pregnant.
May 1, 2023 2:42 AM

May 2011
Her bölüm ayrฤฑ bir gizem ortaya çฤฑkฤฑyor bu sezonun en iyi animelerinden.

Each episode reveals a different mystery, one of the best anime of this season.
May 1, 2023 2:43 AM
Sep 2016
Every episode gives you just enough but not too much to keep you intrigued. i like that
May 1, 2023 4:50 AM

Oct 2021
Another eventful episode for both sides. RIP Tarao, I'm glad he at least had a nice sending off by the other kids, and that the adults seemed to genuinely care about him.

That cliffhanger at the end is intriguing. I wonder if those remains are what caused his disease, and maybe it's inside the others as well. You get the feeling this episode is the calm before the storm for "Heaven", with it seeming like Tokio is pregnant and the scientist finding her footprint.

It was also interesting to see Kiruko panicking when she thought Maru was taken, she really does care for him as more than a bodyguard. Maybe it's Haruki being afraid to lose someone else after his sister's personality death.

I'm still enthralled by the world's mysteries even though I've read the manga, which just shows how great this adaptation's been so far.
SeiyaTempestMay 1, 2023 1:40 PM
May 1, 2023 5:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Do not mess with Maru ahah, but then he also has his personal urges (xD), anyway was good because we're still directly in the mysterious part and I'm wondering what's really that Tarao's cliffhanger
May 1, 2023 6:56 AM
Dec 2021
yes good anime so good
May 1, 2023 2:20 PM
Sep 2022
SeiyaTempest said:
Another eventful episode for both sides. RIP Tarao, I'm glad he at least had a nice sending off by the other kids, and that the adults seemed to genuinely care about him.

That cliffhanger at the end is intriguing. I wonder if those remains are what caused his disease, and maybe it's inside the others as well. You get the feeling this episode is the calm before the storm for "Heaven", with it seeming like Tokio is pregnant and the scientist finding her footprint.

It was also interesting to see Kiruko panicking when she thought Maru was taken, she really does care for him as more than a bodyguard. Maybe it's Haruki being afraid to lose someone else after his sister's personality death.

I'm still enthralled by the world's mysteries even though I've read the manga, which just shows how great this adaptation's been so far.

Man, I'm just feeling the same. This show is so mysterious but that's the main charm)
May 2, 2023 4:16 AM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Apolygon2 said:
Listen.... this year may get better shows.

hell, even already vinland saga probably objectively tops this in more areas than not,

but I don't think there is going to be anything else that I enjoy nearly as much as this show. It feels like it has everything I ever wanted. It's uncensored in every way. it handles everything with grace, it uses ideas not to teach you something, but to tell a god damn good story. it looks great, it's paced great. it's filled with mystery and presents twist after twist, it doesn't treat you like an idiot, it's thrilling, it's emotional and so much more.

it needs it's one big exceptional bit to be one of the best, but damn it, I would be lying if I said it isn't doing everything that I have ever wanted in a story.

this feels like I got the second season of the, the promised neverland that I wanted. and It's healing the wound that season 2 of that show left me.... I'm just so happy this show exist....

this is why I love anime
This is what Godzilla:SP should have been! 
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 2, 2023 9:54 AM
May 2018
The best anime of this season
Everything is great in this anime
May 2, 2023 11:35 AM
May 2023
Shits dope as fuck yo
May 2, 2023 4:01 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
It was just for a second, but they put in the detail for Maru's gap in his teeth. Like you could see the root from where his incisor (or whatever tooth it was) used to be

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 2, 2023 4:47 PM
Oct 2015
This just keeps getting more interesting, what a gem of a show.
Best anime of Spring 2023 so far.

If you guys like this show go watch Shinsekai Yori, which is one of my favorites, they got a lot in common.
May 3, 2023 12:25 AM
Dec 2015
I finally caught up in episodes so I can post some theories.

So assuming the "Heaven" sections are set in the past, we could guess that they show those Man-Eater babies Kona's drawings to influence them on what to evolve into, and since that specific one stares at Tokio it evolves into a clone of her, which ends up being Maru.

I also get the feeling him now having a prominently missing tooth will be important later, either to tell the two apart, or maybe it will actually grow back?

And it seems Mikura could've been one of the children from the heaven place in the past, maybe the unamed dancing girl? Hence why she had the same disease as Tarao and knows to tell Maru to go back there.
May 3, 2023 4:29 AM

May 2015
Shits of fire yo!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 3, 2023 5:51 AM
Apr 2020
I definitely think that these kids who are artificially made ether become normal (with or without super powers) get sick and die, or transform into thise creatures.
May 3, 2023 9:07 AM

Oct 2020
Konusu çok ilginç. Bu sezonun en iyi animesi olabilir.
May 3, 2023 6:07 PM
Jan 2017
Tá batendo uma né seu safado
May 4, 2023 12:26 AM
Jul 2021
Gotta love the fact that whom ever came up with this show/manga is insulting/trolling in such an epic & massive way, that you have to get up an applaud him/her for doing it. 

They are basically saying that the trans are mentally ill/their issues aren't "real" because brain transplant = trans & brain surgery = mental issues = trans. Gotta love it. And a certain side of the political fence is clapping this b.s show like trained seals LMAO.

Just gotta love it. Me here reading my newspaper and drinking my coffee watching the latest shit show episode getting closer and closer to % I need to make my 1 score valid/help to lower the final score of this trashy pos of a show.

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
May 4, 2023 2:58 AM
Sep 2022
Dawizz said:
Gotta love the fact that whom ever came up with this show/manga is insulting/trolling in such an epic & massive way, that you have to get up an applaud him/her for doing it. 

They are basically saying that the trans are mentally ill/their issues aren't "real" because brain transplant = trans & brain surgery = mental issues = trans. Gotta love it. And a certain side of the political fence is clapping this b.s show like trained seals LMAO.

Just gotta love it. Me here reading my newspaper and drinking my coffee watching the latest shit show episode getting closer and closer to % I need to make my 1 score valid/help to lower the final score of this trashy pos of a show.

Bro you just posted cringe ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 4, 2023 4:30 AM

Apr 2021
MineFord_gurme said:
Don't worry about him.
He's posting the same garbage again and again because he's part of the clique who is either put off by the show's sexual content which rubs their conservative prejudices the wrong way or has convinced themselves that this show is making a stand on some LGBT agenda, even though there are hints everywhere in it that it's not the case and the manga readers tell them otherwise.
Another guy for whom context does not matter.
May 4, 2023 5:06 AM
Sep 2022
rvdboom said:
MineFord_gurme said:
Don't worry about him.
He's posting the same garbage again and again because he's part of the clique who is either put off by the show's sexual content which rubs their conservative prejudices the wrong way or has convinced themselves that this show is making a stand on some LGBT agenda, even though there are hints everywhere in it that it's not the case and the manga readers tell them otherwise.
Another guy for whom context does not matter.

Yep, you're right. He just pooping in the chat, nothing new
May 4, 2023 7:34 AM
May 2023
Watched all the 5 episodes in one go, this one was definitely more story building with less action, still enjoyable though.
May 4, 2023 6:46 PM
Dec 2021
Good for this Episode
May 5, 2023 7:56 AM

Jul 2021
So Tarao died in this episode and Tokio might also get the same disease. 

Maru read the newspaper and said they had robots before the great disaster. Mina, the robot in the facility proves that the things happening are from the past. The thing left from Tarao's cremation might be the cause of the Great Disaster!
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

481 by McSetta »»
Yesterday, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

125 by Azurosa »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

470 by SelfishxRomance »»
Yesterday, 7:11 AM

» [SPOILER (THEORY)] Read this post only when you have finished this anime season

Kiruko-san - Jun 11

46 by Kiruko-san »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

246 by Azurosa »»
Jun 13, 9:29 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.