Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 6, 2023 8:24 AM

Feb 2015
I feel like this wasn’t what I signed up for…… also don’t really care about the ninja I find him annoying 
Feb 6, 2023 8:43 AM

Mar 2013
This series is getting interesting but to think that there's also some seriousness in this series. I thought this would be a fluffy, comedic, non-gore, SoL fantasy worldbuilding until those guys (adding perversion to the characters showed up) . Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the story...

Ninja is the most annoying character the moment this guy stole a kiss from the witch...
Then the corrupted priest girl who wants to taint the Elf.
Next would be the guy who is head over heels for Saitou... which rubs me in the wrong way for some reason as I cringe from these plot twists.
Lastly, the fairy with dark wings made herself fat to prevent the degenerate adventurers from capturing her... but she didn't even think things through what would happen after that...

While I do think their actions are somewhat foolish, they're entertaining, as a character.

Now what will happen to the elf... lol
CrazyButNot4UFeb 6, 2023 8:50 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 6, 2023 6:01 PM
Jun 2022
phantomfandom said:
This whole messy drama can be avoided by just letting that hot ninja have the time artefact. Saito is the only one who get it right, and sadly no one listen to him.
you funnyπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍β™‚οΈπŸ§™‍♂️
Feb 6, 2023 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
Well that freaking escalated quickly, HOLY SHIT!
Feb 6, 2023 9:40 PM
Mar 2021
This show getting intense! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Feb 7, 2023 5:38 AM

May 2015
Things have gotten intense, sucks that the fairy has lived such a traumatic life. But that dark summon pillar looks straight out of berserk. Hopefully Saitou can defuse the tension.
Feb 7, 2023 11:27 AM
Apr 2020
This anime is so incredibly underrated. After episode 3 we started seeing all those short stories come together and episode 5 is the result of that build up. People should watch this anime, it's a hidden gem.
Feb 7, 2023 11:48 AM

Jul 2017
The apprentice Gibungle meeting his master Morlock after all this while, the amnesiac old man will of course forget about him. Formerly the Great Master Bergheim, and being attacked out of nowhere by greater demons, time for battle! Otherwhere else, the ninja assassin Kisurugi finding the remains of the witch Rahvella, only to encounter this old-aged woman on the verge of death because of the magic having a curse bound from love, she isn't the same witch that he met before, which sped her aging. To stop this, the Great Labyrinth is where he landed at, chancing upon Saitou and his party group once again. For a moment, Saitou was thought to have died, but with help from the returning Guivre and Liliza, the substitution magic was a good decoy. With Monpui and the Hero's party also tagging along, Saitou's allies grow by the numbers, and this is a good chance to eradicate them when they're still around.

The ninja assassin, realizing his ways, protects the Greater demons with his life, and the battle of good vs. evil goes into desperation mode, with the black crystal Primasse exacting her sacrifice to save a comrade. Primasse being found by Rahvella bound by the curse of love and taken care of while getting fatter, the dark spirit summoning is just a wing pluck away. And when Kisurugi went wimpy, she forced it upon herself to save her only friend from adventurers, and shit just got real with Flanril losing an ear.

Damn, this episode took a heavy 180 with feels, but I'm not complaining. The best episode cohesively so far, without question.
Feb 8, 2023 5:29 AM
Sep 2021
things got real reeeeaaallly quick after all the other episodes.
Feb 8, 2023 11:47 PM

May 2019
It was nice to see the culmination of all the characters and short stories in this episode. Morlock may be the great mage suffering from dementia or something and may hold the reason why Saitou is in their world and why there are modern things such as a Roomba present. Looking forward to watching how this plays out. πŸ‘
Feb 9, 2023 4:02 AM

Aug 2013
This took a depressing turn. I like how everyone came together to help Saitou.

Feb 9, 2023 12:38 PM

Feb 2021
So sad episode. I hope that Saitou is alive!
Feb 9, 2023 11:06 PM

Mar 2019
This is shocking... i thought the ninja was just a gag filler but no. Everyone gathered in this episode and goes on an all out battle. Also poor flanrill... i hope she's alright.
Feb 10, 2023 10:49 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! this suddenly became the best episode! (cuz this is the only episode that i got hooked out of all 5 aired eps)
5/5.

Feb 10, 2023 4:04 PM

Nov 2021
WHY couldnt they just come to a FREAKING agreement and chill tf out?!?!

im crying bruh

Feb 10, 2023 4:59 PM

Aug 2019
Bro I wasn't expecting this to get sad and dark ;_;

Pretty nice episode though!
Feb 11, 2023 5:48 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
See? Ofc theres a reason for our fellow ninja to do his dirty bidding. Everyone arrived out of thin air to help. But damn to think that the fatty black fairy also do such a sacrificial move like that? Now i wonder what Saitou do under those mess. Can he calm their tits down and conquer the great labyrinth reward as one or theres also another farce? Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 11, 2023 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
continuing from last episode, the dwarf who knows the old mage, but he doesn't remmeber the dwarf... how interesting... not
it seemed like the dwarf was gonna tell them about the old guy, but he got attacked by the ninja, who came with 2 demons

the ninja went to visit the witch, but because of his kiss, her never age spell was broken, rip that's really bad ... the last hope, to get the artifact from the labyrinth

the fight was not going well at all, they even took Saito's head, but thanfully he got saved just in time lol but now, there's a ton of adventurers (almost everyone apart from the big staff guy?) is there to help, which makes the ninja worried
before they could escape, the girls went ahead and used an exorcising spell, but the ninja stopped that attack, he sure likes his 2 demon friends
one last desperate attempt, the fairy offered her wings, for both the ninja and the witch, her 2 best friends, she wants them to be saved

as a rare fairy, many adventurers tried to capture her, she hates them
lol she got fat to stop being chased, but that only made her easy to catch
thanfully the witch got there and saved her, so they became close

the ninja didn't want to take her wings so she did it herself, holy shit, that hurts
ew adventurers made the fairy mate with random animals
the demon was summoned, and out of nowhere, it took the elf's ear
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Feb 12, 2023 12:40 AM
Oct 2019
Holy shit, this ain't Wholesome Comedy Isekai no more.
Feb 20, 2023 10:55 PM
Oct 2019
that was interesting
Feb 24, 2023 7:44 AM

Oct 2017
Wait what!?
I am expecting some wholesome slice of life but story suddenly gets dark real fast XD
This episode is totally unexpected.
Mar 6, 2023 7:35 PM

Dec 2016
I wasn't expecting the situation would worsen so quickly.

That ninja just wants to save the witch and the adventurer group would definitely understand with a bit of explaining which would certainly happen if Saitou-san gave a bit more effort in stopping them.
Mar 9, 2023 8:50 AM

May 2015
Gonna be honest this entire drama feels unneeded. Like did the ninja really have to kill all those adventurers? Its not like they were holding the thing he was looking for. Cause if he didnt kill them then no one would be after him. 

Not a fan of drama so this sudden shift isnt pleasing. I just hope the series doesnt do a complete 180 like Centuar Life and abandon its original charm. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 14, 2023 3:19 PM
Feb 2020
Damn that was dark
Mar 30, 2023 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
ninja side is stupid, like can't u just ask ppl? why u half to off awry1? 
Mar 30, 2023 2:24 AM

Sep 2012
DarknessReality said:
Gonna be honest this entire drama feels unneeded. Like did the ninja really have to kill all those adventurers? Its not like they were holding the thing he was looking for. Cause if he didnt kill them then no one would be after him. 

Not a fan of drama so this sudden shift isnt pleasing. I just hope the series doesnt do a complete 180 like Centuar Life and abandon its original charm. 
i know right, its hes brain dead idiot

Apr 6, 2023 9:57 AM
Oct 2021
Shit got dark way too fast
I was not expecting this turn of events
Truly the best episode yet
Apr 6, 2023 10:07 AM
Oct 2021
DarknessReality said:

I think the ninja side is justified in that no one would truly allow you to save a 400 year old witch using something or someone quite as powerful. Take note, the witch's backstory is still vague here. We don't know as to whether she was all evil and turn a new leaf or she was just as nice all along. I think the author has been able to capture a real life situation only with a few episodes; that's to say people don't want to understand each other, they just want to be right. Shout's to the team for this episode for real.
Apr 10, 2023 11:13 PM

Oct 2022
You know when you think of it was it necessary for them to kill all the adventurers? Couldn’t they just simply try and get to the artifact first by idk looking and discovering quicker? Or just if they really wanted just look for whoever finds it and steal it? idk man seemed like there could’ve been a better way.

May 19, 2023 9:35 PM

Jul 2016
Ninja dude could have just asked around to gather information but decided to go on a killing spree instead. Bruh...
Aug 12, 2023 7:19 PM
May 2014
meia boca, o suficiente para assistir o próximo, na verdade não me lembro assisti a alguns dias vim aqui pra dar nota 0 pro episodio 7.
Sep 23, 2023 3:23 AM
Dec 2022
An episode where everyone comes together to help Saitou and his party against the ninja and his party. A backstory on the ninja and the witch including the black wing fairy rescued by the witch.

A cliffhanger at the end with the summon a very powerful evil spirit casting immense power.
Jan 20, 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
always a welcome surprise when comedy shows have solid serious plots

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the attackers though, like just go ahead and search for the wizard instant of trying to kill everyone?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

126 by pleasedfish »»
Sep 20, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

58 by aslancs »»
Sep 19, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

129 by VCSMaster »»
Aug 25, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2023

87 by VCSMaster »»
Aug 15, 9:20 PM

» There's a saddening amount of people who want to see a proper arc in this show.

Say-My-Name - Jan 22, 2023

33 by Talamare »»
Jul 5, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.