Forum Settings
Forums

What do female anime fans want to see in terms of ecchi/fan-service?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 25, 2022 2:05 PM

May 2020
HikariShoumeiron said:
Deep-voiced older men wearing a suit/uniform are my kind of fanservice. But also something like Golden Kamuy, that's like the Holy Grail.

I love golden kamuy and I didn't even realize it was considered female fanservice XD (as a guy to me it's just funny when the boys are running buck naked doing gay stuff). How old we talking here? Geezer or silver fox? Also you're gonna have to give me a bit more than that, is all sexual content off limits or is there something that's palatable for you?
Oct 25, 2022 2:23 PM

Oct 2010
A wholesome episode of all my favorite boys wearing cat ears for whatever reason.
Oct 25, 2022 2:23 PM
Dec 2020
I don't mind (at times like) fan-service in shows if the character who is the fan-service is still active and isn't just a blushing virgin or punching the protagonist. Buff women doing cool useful shit will always be my cup of tea. Making me want to act up. I'm an equal opportunist for all butts, breasts, and muscles.
Oct 25, 2022 2:24 PM

May 2020
Usagi said:
A wholesome episode of all my favorite boys wearing cat ears for whatever reason.

Not sure that counts as ecchi exactly but hey the heart wants what the heart wants
Oct 25, 2022 2:27 PM

May 2020
myk__ said:
I don't mind (at times like) fan-service in shows if the character who is the fan-service is still active and isn't just a blushing virgin or punching the protagonist. Buff women doing cool useful shit will always be my cup of tea. Making me want to act up. I'm an equal opportunist for all butts, breasts, and muscles.

Interesting perspective. I'm definitely over the whole prude virgin girl act as well, I wanna see more feisty women in anime. Gonna second the muscle women, they are more popular than you know ;) I'm surprised you didn't mention guys though, am I correct to assume you're fine with the fan service revolving mostly around the women?
Oct 25, 2022 3:40 PM

May 2021
Anjuro said:
DigiCat said:

Of course i wanna see dick!

Sexual scenarios... sorry to disappoint, but i like the classics, just simple two people doing it in a bed or the shower

Thank you for your honesty :)
Ngl that sounds really vannila to me and my rule is always add just a little bit of spice to the fanservice but maybe there's some kind of compromise. Since you're fine with explicit nudity how much would a lewd scenario bother you? E.g. One scene I was workshopping was that the guy teleports on top of the girl and he ends up inside her clothes (so picture the girl clothes slightly ripped and they're bodies are pressed against each other tightly). Not that kinky of a scenario but if you wanted you could make it sexual (since the genitals are also touching :) ).

Lewed scenarios, adult characters nothing bothers me, teen characters, i get that teenagers are horny, but i still don't want to see anything ultra graphic

One scene I was workshopping was that the guy teleports on top of the girl and he ends up inside her clothes (so picture the girl clothes slightly ripped and they're bodies are pressed against each other tightly). Not that kinky of a scenario but if you wanted you could make it sexual (since the genitals are also touching :) )

That sounds absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Oct 25, 2022 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
Anjuro said:
HikariShoumeiron said:
Deep-voiced older men wearing a suit/uniform are my kind of fanservice. But also something like Golden Kamuy, that's like the Holy Grail.

I love golden kamuy and I didn't even realize it was considered female fanservice XD (as a guy to me it's just funny when the boys are running buck naked doing gay stuff). How old we talking here? Geezer or silver fox? Also you're gonna have to give me a bit more than that, is all sexual content off limits or is there something that's palatable for you?

The comedy in GK is an added bonus, I love it!
I'm personally not a fujo tho, so my fanservice there aligns more with "buff sexy men naked" and not the "gay stuff", that's just hilarious (the sea otter scene always makes me die laughing lol)

As for how old, I prefer 40+ but at least 20 somethings that look/act mature. For example in Jujutsu Kaisen I'm very attracted to Nanami but I'm not attracted to Gojo. To me Nanami looks at least 30ish and Gojo looks younger (even tho he's one year older than Nanami).
Older "silver foxes" are my weakness, yes (I specify "older" cause in anime you get characters with silver/white hair from any age)
And if by "geezer" you mean someone like Shiro Fujimoto, Joseph Joestar (Part 3), Bercouli... then yes, 100%.

And nothing is off-limits, I think. If I'm attracted to the character, a sex scene is more than welcome.
Oct 25, 2022 3:46 PM

May 2020
DigiCat said:
Lewed scenarios, adult characters nothing bothers me, teen characters, i get that teenagers are horny, but i still don't want to see anything ultra graphic

Nice to hear nothing bothers you with adults, I'm more of a milf hunter anyway and certainly when I'm thinking about this sort of thing I am picturing adults ;) I think we're mostly on the same page then.

DigiCat said:
That sounds absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad you like it ;)
Oct 25, 2022 4:00 PM

May 2020
HikariShoumeiron said:
As for how old, I prefer 40+ but at least 20 somethings that look/act mature. For example in Jujutsu Kaisen I'm very attracted to Nanami but I'm not attracted to Gojo. To me Nanami looks at least 30ish and Gojo looks younger (even tho he's one year older than Nanami).
Older "silver foxes" are my weakness, yes (I specify "older" cause in anime you get characters with silver/white hair from any age)
And if by "geezer" you mean someone like Shiro Fujimoto, Joseph Joestar (Part 3), Bercouli... then yes, 100%.

Yeah when I said geezer I was picturing someone who is clearly old but is in good shape and has his wits about him, say like Hijikata Toshizou or Kamogawa genji (hajime no ippo).
Very specific tastes, I love it. I think I'll have to think about this a little bit cause generally my go to when designing male characters is 20 year old hunk.

HikariShoumeiron said:

And nothing is off-limits, I think. If I'm attracted to the character, a sex scene is more than welcome.

You know what I'm finding out is that girls won't say this out of the gate but with a little prying it seems like you're not too shy about it. Happy to hear it, I'm always second guessing myself where the line is and whether there is any female interest at all but I think I'm gradually getting the picture that as long as it's good everyone will enjoy it.
Oct 25, 2022 4:53 PM
Jun 2019
i think what mostly bothers me in ecchi animes is the male characters. they're always so bland in looks and personality, especially when compared to the female characters. i think this is why female audience more often looks r18 content of charas from shounen etc. because the males there don't act and look like npcs. personally i'd like to see same amount of fan-service on male charas, give them muscles, sexy outfits and just make them hot in general, surely the male audience won't mind seeing pretty guys as long as the female character is there.

for me fanservice with just nudity and boobs in your face doesn't do it, i don't like any kind of censoring but i think there needs to be a certain kind of mood to make the scene sexy. for some example i think cyberpunk did this pretty well, there is "a lot" of nudity but it's easy to tell when some scene is meant to be erotic and when not. but oh well what i've heard from my male friends most of them didn't notice any kind of difference and it was all just very ecchi for them lol

i usually find explicit scenes in bl way more interesting because both of the characters are equally involved and it feels more mutual (? i might've worded this a bit weirdly but hey, maybe you get my point!) though often in bl too the other character is watered down just to be submissive and pretty which i greatly dislike (and which is very common in ecchi)
Oct 25, 2022 4:55 PM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:
same, I even see men complaining about ugly bastards all the time, even men don't like them lol, and I'd love to see your art

Well unfortunately most of my stuff is still in the scetchy phase but I can show you some pictures I'm working on :) The last one is a 3D model I'm working on. Let me know if you'd like to look at something lewd instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is.. he.. pregnant?? And your art skills is so good
Oct 25, 2022 4:59 PM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

Well unfortunately most of my stuff is still in the scetchy phase but I can show you some pictures I'm working on :) The last one is a 3D model I'm working on. Let me know if you'd like to look at something lewd instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is.. he.. pregnant?? And your art skills is so good

Ehm... no that's just his arm, I just haven't rendered the shadows yet since it's still a WIP.
Thank you very much, honestly no matter how much I improve I still feel like I'm ass but I'm glad you like it :)
Oct 25, 2022 5:19 PM

Oct 2017
I kinda like if tere is fanservice for it to not be too plot distracting. My pansexual ass kinda like a bit of equality in it as well so some male characters are appreciated as well. I tend to prefer more skinnier dudes with long hair and some mild muscle tone. My preferences for feminine presentin people is a lot more varied although i prefer when female characters in fanservice have not too overboard proportions. Dont want breasts that look like back breakers
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Oct 25, 2022 5:31 PM

May 2020
lio34 said:
i think what mostly bothers me in ecchi animes is the male characters. they're always so bland in looks and personality, especially when compared to the female characters. i think this is why female audience more often looks r18 content of charas from shounen etc. because the males there don't act and look like npcs. personally i'd like to see same amount of fan-service on male charas, give them muscles, sexy outfits and just make them hot in general, surely the male audience won't mind seeing pretty guys as long as the female character is there.

I completely understand this point, trust me, even as a guy it bothers me, I don't know who got it in their head that transforming a piece of wood into a human male was a good way to make a protagonist. Your point about the female audience defaulting to shounen as a compromise did come up a bit already, but I'm still sort of on the fence whether there is actually that much female demand for fan service to begin with, by all means I would love to hear your thoughts on this too. I certainly wouldn't mind flipping the script like you suggested and applying the usual fan service shenanigans to the guys, Golden Kamuy showed me it can work really well and be enjoyable even to a male audience (or me at least).

lio34 said:
or me fanservice with just nudity and boobs in your face doesn't do it, i don't like any kind of censoring but i think there needs to be a certain kind of mood to make the scene sexy. for some example i think cyberpunk did this pretty well, there is "a lot" of nudity but it's easy to tell when some scene is meant to be erotic and when not. but oh well what i've heard from my male friends most of them didn't notice any kind of difference and it was all just very ecchi for them lol

Yes absolutely I agree with your first sentence, in my opinion this is the real reason why so many people hate fan service, because it's not actually fan service if it doesn't excite you. The funny thing is, you can create exciting scenarios even without nudity but you have to do it with care and purpose, a lot of series do the exact opposite by rehashing tired tropes that have long lost their ability to surprise the viewer. Can't comment much on cyberpunk since I haven't seen it yet, I'll get back to you on that one. I will say though, as a wannabe artist I definitely distinguish between erotic nudity and artistic nudity, for me it's as clear as day since when I draw I draw with purpose, if the purpose of the piece is not to arouse then by my own definition I did not create it to be erotic. The effect of artistic nudity is that you appreciate the beauty but you don't feel lust.

lio34 said:

i usually find explicit scenes in bl way more interesting because both of the characters are equally involved and it feels more mutual (? i might've worded this a bit weirdly but hey, maybe you get my point!) though often in bl too the other character is watered down just to be submissive and pretty which i greatly dislike (and which is very common in ecchi)

Hmm, UberBat talked about something like this too. I have my own interpretations of this as well (I wrote a bit about them already in my conversation with UberBat) but yes I completely understand, I think especially the second point you made strikes into the heart of the problem. In my mind sexual stories are still stories, and so they have to follow the basic rules of story telling. One of the most basic rules is that the characters have to be consistent, if your hero takes a seemingly nonsensical action to justify some bad consequence that threatens the believability of the whole story, it's the same thing with erotica, if you establish that a character is strongwilled you need to carry that to its natural conclusion, you can't just suddenly turn them into an obedient servant when you want something sexy to happen or whatever, that destroys the fabric of the character and there is no longer any tension to be gained from their strongwilled nature. This is a massive problem in ecchi in my opinion because at the first sign of sexual happening almost without fail characters regress to a small set of tropey personalities (e.g. embarrassed schoolgirl, headstrong tsundere). Definitely when I think of what ecchi I would like to see I am thinking of consistent characters with flaws, desires etc. (basically real character writing) and interesting sexy scenarios of course ;)
AnjuroOct 25, 2022 5:42 PM
Oct 25, 2022 5:38 PM

May 2020
LSSJ_Gaming said:
I kinda like if tere is fanservice for it to not be too plot distracting. My pansexual ass kinda like a bit of equality in it as well so some male characters are appreciated as well. I tend to prefer more skinnier dudes with long hair and some mild muscle tone. My preferences for feminine presentin people is a lot more varied although i prefer when female characters in fanservice have not too overboard proportions. Dont want breasts that look like back breakers

Well lucky for you I think there's a lot of male tere action for you out there ;) What kind of sexual acts would you specifically like to see though? A lot of people often complain they're tired of the same ol' "fell on her boobs gag" and "face in panties gag" (and who can blame them) but what would you like to replace them? (Can be as hardcore or softcore as you want, as long as it can be classified as ecchi)
Oct 25, 2022 5:46 PM

May 2020
Skimt said:
Male and female fan service is depicted in Olivier and Alex Armstrong, respectively.

So basically men want a blond femdom mommy and women want a mostly bald chiseled bodybuilder himbo? Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.
Oct 25, 2022 6:34 PM
Dec 2021
Some of you might want to check out our Manservice Interest Stack

DigiCat said:
More hot anime men crotch, butt, and nude shots please 🤤

Agreed! So, so, delicious! We actually made a post asking for things like this, but sadly, no responses as of now. I just want to see sexualized men, okay?
Oct 25, 2022 6:43 PM

Aug 2017
I'm not a girl but I read female anime fans liked Redo of Healer and I know fujoshis are pretty horny with yaoi (with consent or not depends of the fujo lol). They are similar to the average male anime fan.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 25, 2022 6:44 PM
Oct 2019
Bisexuality/threesomes please! G/G/B or B/B/G, doesn't matter as long as they all have fun! Also I want to hear the guy's moan too, that's probably why yaoi CDs are so popular. And monster fucking, we need more boys but girls are fine too! Titty appreciation (big and small AND MEDIUM) where the girl isn't freaking out about it. Idk what else to say because I'm kinda alright with most things as long as it's not fucked up and it's consensual, I would LOVE there to be no more incest (blood-related or otherwise) but I know that will never happen (same thing with lolis). I'm genuinely curious what an ecchi anime would be like but targeted towards straight women XD (probably a parody of normal ecchi).
Oct 25, 2022 6:48 PM

May 2020
GreyStoneFlinger said:

DigiCat said:
More hot anime men crotch, butt, and nude shots please 🤤

Agreed! So, so, delicious! We actually made a post asking for things like this, but sadly, no responses as of now. I just want to see sexualized men, okay?

Here's my question to you then. Does it have to be BL or can it be a girl reacting to the goods? As a straight guy I can totally imagine sexy fanservice of this nature, probably like a third of the enjoyment is the reaction and the nudity makes it spicy even if its only the guy.

Follow up question, how do you envision a hetero sex scene where the guy is sexualized? (actually if you can suggest me a doujin even better).
Oct 25, 2022 6:50 PM

May 2020
Nurguburu said:
but I read female anime fans liked Redo of Healer

wut? Bro that is the most sus thing I've heard so far in this whole thread. I'm starting to think some of these girls are into kinkier shit than they're willing to let on to.
Oct 25, 2022 6:53 PM

Jun 2014
I'm a lesbian, so I don't want to see men.

I like seeing women in certain uniforms, like stewardesses for example. There's nothing sexier than a little hat, a tight minidress/miniskirt and high heels.

Oct 25, 2022 6:56 PM

Aug 2017
Anjuro said:
Nurguburu said:
but I read female anime fans liked Redo of Healer

wut? Bro that is the most sus thing I've heard so far in this whole thread. I'm starting to think some of these girls are into kinkier shit than they're willing to let on to.

Yeah, some women are into like that.

https://thedeadtoons.com/news/anime/why-redo-of-healer-is-more-popular-with-women/
https://animecorner.me/redo-of-healer-female-viewership-is-higher-than-average/

I'm not used to read female anime fans being horny outside the BL community but it isn't pretty uncommon as I expected at first.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 25, 2022 6:59 PM

May 2020
yoslina said:
Also I want to hear the guy's moan too,

As a straight guy this just breaks my brain, like I wanna try to understand the appeal but I just can't. Moaning is just not a very masculine thing to do, if its a femboy in question no problem but if not I have some serious soul searching to do here...

yoslina said:
And monster fucking, we need more boys but girls are fine too!

Yes, male monster fucking is actually highly underrated. I quite like the ones where a slime traps the guys dick ;)

yoslina said:
Titty appreciation

I am something of a large areola enjoyer myself.

yoslina said:
where the girl isn't freaking out about it

Could you elaborate on this? I actually love it when the girls freak out (you know, in pleasure). Of course we don't have to agree on everything but I wanna make sure I'm understanding you right

Anyway thanks for the input, not a bad wishlist
AnjuroOct 25, 2022 7:31 PM
Oct 25, 2022 7:06 PM

May 2020
Nurguburu said:
Anjuro said:

Yeah, some women are into like that.

https://thedeadtoons.com/news/anime/why-redo-of-healer-is-more-popular-with-women/
https://animecorner.me/redo-of-healer-female-viewership-is-higher-than-average/

I'm not used to read female anime fans being horny outside the BL community but it isn't pretty uncommon as I expected at first.

The thing I find baffling is that it's so over the top with the domination plays, and actually this is not the first time that has surprised me, I've seen doujin that were so lewd they made me think only a guy could like this (mind break, ryona, enslavement, golden showers the works) and then later found out the author was actually a woman. I guess it's the taboo of it that makes it an appealing fantasy, not so dissimilar from other taboo fetishes, but it always surprises me just because how under the radar it is.
Oct 25, 2022 7:12 PM

Oct 2017
Anjuro said:
What kind of sexual acts would you specifically like to see though?

Probably more intimate stuff or characters being comfortable accentuating their best bodily attributes as well as subtle movements and motions cuz im a weirdo who thinks the aesthetics and feelings matter most to me. Revealing clothing is really nice regardless of sex or gender of the character especially if it also plays into te personality of the character. Idk not technically fanservice per say but characters like Kars from Jojo, Demifiend from the Megami Tensei games, and Mai from the Yu-Gi-Oh manga definitely fall under this since their outfits accentuate their bodies well. Kars wears barely anything at all to accentuate his God-like body leading to the injoke of him being a male stripper spreading in the western fandom. Demi-Fiend goes topless to accentuate his full body tattoos that show off his demonic side. Mai wears a shirt with a very open boob window in the manga and a super short skirt to accentuate her above average breasts and long legs. To me pairing a character with an outfit that accentuates their best physical traits is important and it would be especially more so in fanservice. I like very subtle things like the flowing of one's hair, small minor manneurisms with things like posture and presentation, physics of the clothing like a skirt or dress subtly blowing in the wind, and then obvious stuff like breast bounces, applying lipstick, and sometimes closeup of lips saying something intimate can be appelaing. With intimacy if characters are in a sexual situation I prefer when they are connecting with each other instead of it being "oops I grabbed your *Insert bodily part here*" . Its probably because that way I feel like I can self insert a bit since I like to connect with people more than cause wacky hijinks over accidentally being groped or something. Idk how to fully word my thoughts I'm just a weird mess
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Oct 25, 2022 7:28 PM

May 2020
It's funny, at this point I don't know if I'm being trolled here but when I ask for a scenario I just can't get a specific answer -_-

LSSJ_Gaming said:
Revealing clothing is really nice regardless of sex or gender of the character especially if it also plays into te personality of the character.

Of course this is a given, it's a little bit harder for me to think about with guys but with girls there's a lot of subtle ways to add some spice. Depending on how skimpy you wanna go you can accentuate a lot of different areas by strategically covering and revealing skin, for example I quite like a lot of designs that are really skimpy from a side view but cover a lot from the front, gives a nice contrast.

LSSJ_Gaming said:
I like very subtle things like the flowing of one's hair, small minor manneurisms with things like posture and presentation,

This is literally the bread and butter of good doujin. Often the most memorable thing about a doujin might some pose or composition that perfectly complements the story. Very good observation.

LSSJ_Gaming said:
With intimacy if characters are in a sexual situation I prefer when they are connecting with each other instead of it being "oops I grabbed your *Insert bodily part here*" . Its probably because that way I feel like I can self insert a bit since I like to connect with people more than cause wacky hijinks over accidentally being groped or something.

Say no mo', I understand what you mean. I'm wondering though, I've been wanting to write this passionate sex scene that's supposed to take place after two lovers thought they could never meet again, in that sort of situation would you feel betrayed if they kind of went ham with it? Like personally I really want to have them go all out, that's not the time for subtlety in my opinion.
Oct 25, 2022 7:31 PM
Oct 2019
Anjuro said:
yoslina said:
Also I want to hear the guy's moan too,

As a straight guy this just breaks my brain, like I wanna try to understand the appeal but I just can't. Moaning is just not a very masculine thing to do, if its a femboy in question no problem but if not I have some serious soul searching to do here...

yoslina said:
And monster fucking, we need more boys but girls are fine too!

Yes, male monster fucking is actually highly underrated. I quite like the ones where a slime traps the guys dick ;)

yoslina said:
Titty appreciation

I am something of a large areola enjoyer myself.

yoslina said:
where the girl isn't freaking out about it

Could you elaborate on this? I actually love it when the girls freak out (you know, in pleasure). Of course we don't have to agree on anything but I wanna make sure I'm understanding you right

Anyway thanks for the input, not a bad wishlist

Ayyyy thanks, dude 🤗! Anyways, guy moans are just hot (I mean obviously to me anyway), and they don't have to be high pitched or girly sounding (although I don't mind when they are)! Deep ones are sexy, and I just also want more noise in general, like grunts/growls/dirty talk/etc. and not just silence with the girl screaming. It's completely normal to not understand LOL, I'm sure straight don't find female moans attractive either! (If you're really curious what I'm talking about though, look up "Yagami Yato moans", they have some... spicy male audios).

MONSTER 👏 FUCKING 👏!! I really enjoy monster girl x human guy (loved Ishuzoku Reviewers for that) but I want more monster guy x human girl too!!

What I meant by "freaking out" is in an ecchi anime where a girl with small boobas (or flat chest) is completely insecure/mad about them while other characters tease them for it, like as a gal rocking an average cup size, we don't care that much, let them be confidant or just be fine with their boobs! Or when a girl with big tits gets theirs grabbed on accident and they immediately yell in anger or moan with pleasure (neither is a normal reaction so wtf lmao XD). I don't mind the freaking out in a sexual context though 😉

Also forgot to mention this but I wish there was more hentai visual novels with male love interests! Most Otomes don't have sexual stuff in it so it a damn shame 😔
yoslinaOct 25, 2022 7:34 PM
Oct 25, 2022 7:43 PM

May 2020
yoslina said:
Ayyyy thanks, dude 🤗! Anyways, guy moans are just hot (I mean obviously to me anyway), and they don't have to be high pitched or girly sounding (although I don't mind when they are)! Deep ones are sexy, and I just also want more noise in general, like grunts/growls/dirty talk/etc. and not just silence with the girl screaming. It's completely normal to not understand LOL, I'm sure straight don't find female moans attractive either! (If you're really curious what I'm talking about though, look up Yagami Yato moans, they have some... spicy male audios).

Lol, I'll have a look, dirty talk is totally fine, as far as I'm concerned it's required ;) At the very least I will say I like it when the guy freaks out cause the blowjob is too good or whatever, I think I just need to expand my horizons a little bit to connect that feeling to a vocalization.

yoslina said:
MONSTER 👏 FUCKING 👏!! I really enjoy monster girl x human guy (loved Ishuzoku Reviewers for that) but I want more monster guy x human girl too!!

yes yes yes, so many monsters so little time

yoslina said:
What I meant by "freaking out" is in an ecchi anime where a girl with small boobas (or flat chest) is completely insecure/mad about them while other characters tease them for it, like as a gal rocking an average cup size, we don't care that much, let them be confidant or just be fine with their boobs! Or when a girl with big tits gets theirs grabbed on accident and they immediately yell in anger or moan with pleasure (neither is a normal reaction so wtf lmao XD). I don't mind the freaking out in a sexual context though 😉

Oh my bad, I see what you meant now, I can get behind that. I think some jealousy is fine but confident horny energy is always better ;) My preferred reaction to a boob getting grabbed is a seductive look like "what now big boy, done already?". Anyhow, this has been very educational for me, who knew such a based chatter would appear :)
Oct 25, 2022 7:46 PM

Jan 2019
First, I think it is time to drop the saberface and start mass producing makimas. women in suits are so hot.

Also, we need men in more revealing outfits. More specifically, since male characters are usually limited to pants/shorts and short hair, their character designs can get really bland. They need to mix it up and give them a wider range of outfits. Longer hair, pants with slits, revealed midriffs, etc, should be given to men more often (casgil and ban do be hot).

Anjuro said:

In my mind sexual stories are still stories, and so they have to follow the basic rules of story telling. One of the most basic rules is that the characters have to be consistent, if your hero takes a seemingly nonsensical action to justify some bad consequence that threatens the believability of the whole story, it's the same thing with erotica, if you establish that a character is strongwilled you need to carry that to its natural conclusion, you can't just suddenly turn them into an obedient servant when you want something sexy to happen or whatever, that destroys the fabric of the character and there is no longer any tension to be gained from their strongwilled nature. This is a massive problem in ecchi in my opinion because at the first sign of sexual happening almost without fail characters regress to a small set of tropey personalities (e.g. embarrassed schoolgirl, headstrong tsundere). Definitely when I think of what ecchi I would like to see I am thinking of consistent characters with flaws, desires etc. (basically real character writing) and interesting sexy scenarios of course ;)

I 100% where you're coming from, but I find those scenarios where a usually strong character ends up submissive add that gap moe shit, which I love. Of course I hate it when it seems like they're so sexually innocent that it undermines their strongwilled character, but I feel like wanting to be the submissive or dominant one during sex has and should have nothing to do with your personality. A character having an unexpected soft side isn't inconsistent with their personality, rather it serves as an extension and adds depth.
Oct 25, 2022 7:54 PM

Sep 2021
I want to put in another vote for monster fucking~
It would be nice to see some more monster guy x human girl like someone else mentioned. I'm also cool with monster girl x human guy, but more variety would be nice lol. Anyway, I just really love when the terrifying monster wants to fuck but is afraid of hurting the human but then they fuck anyway because the human shows them that they aren't afraid of them and it's okay! Also a lot of points if the monster initially thinks they're trapping the human and forcing them into fucking, but it turns out the human is really into being trapped/bondage~ Basically I love wholesome + steamy and the monster fucking just puts a really nice layer on top of it for me.

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Oct 25, 2022 8:00 PM

May 2020
belka1213 said:
women in suits are so hot.

yes

belka1213 said:
Also, we need men in more revealing outfits. More specifically, since male characters are usually limited to pants/shorts and short hair, their character designs can get really bland. They need to mix it up and give them a wider range of outfits. Longer hair, pants with slits, revealed midriffs, etc, should be given to men more often (casgil and ban do be hot).

I wish I had some design sense to put this into practice, with female clothes I can just design them to be sexy by feel but with male clothes I can only try to make them cool. I have much to learn

belka1213 said:
I 100% where you're coming from, but I find those scenarios where a usually strong character ends up submissive add that gap moe shit, which I love. Of course I hate it when it seems like they're so sexually innocent that it undermines their strongwilled character, but I feel like wanting to be the submissive or dominant one during sex has and should have nothing to do with your personality. A character having an unexpected soft side isn't inconsistent with their personality, rather it serves as an extension and adds depth.

Don't get me wrong, I understand this side of the argument too, especially in erotica you want to maximize the impact of the sex, when a strong willed character suddenly becomes submissive that is the most dramatic possible change to their character and so the most impactful, it's not always bad writing sometimes it's deliberate that way. The problem arises when this is not properly negotiated with the established personality of the character, i.e. it is only the greatest possible impact if at the end of it the reader still believes both sides of the character(dominant and submissive) reflect the same person. As you said, a strong willed woman can be a sub in the sheets, thats a completely realistic scenario, it's just that it takes masterful writing to make it believable. I think you really need to show that negotiation of the dominant and submissive side.
AnjuroOct 25, 2022 8:06 PM
Oct 25, 2022 8:04 PM

May 2020
smoltulip said:
I want to put in another vote for monster fucking~
It would be nice to see some more monster guy x human girl like someone else mentioned. I'm also cool with monster girl x human guy, but more variety would be nice lol. Anyway, I just really love when the terrifying monster wants to fuck but is afraid of hurting the human but then they fuck anyway because the human shows them that they aren't afraid of them and it's okay! Also a lot of points if the monster initially thinks they're trapping the human and forcing them into fucking, but it turns out the human is really into being trapped/bondage~ Basically I love wholesome + steamy and the monster fucking just puts a really nice layer on top of it for me.

Yes Maam, you just gave me some juicy ideas. I have a soft spot for wholesome stories as well, for my male perspective you just need to balance the wholesomeness with lewdness and then it's perfect ;)
Oct 25, 2022 8:19 PM

Jun 2022
I do like the sexual parts of anime, just not when it's played up for gags. When it comes to a character seeing something they weren't supposed to, being stuck with a love interest in cramped spaces or just oogling at the GLORY that is another human's body, I want them to be in agony. At least that's how I feel about the nature of horniness and lust. Like, they should be so close to ripping each other's faces off but are witholding those feelings and I should be just as impatient as they are for them to smash.

Once a character see's some shirtless action, I don't want any blushing, flustered behaviour or weird comedic nonsense. I want eye contact, conflicted emotions and faces very close together, apart only a little so their lips don't touch. But also, don't make me wait 40 episodes until they fuck.
Oct 25, 2022 8:25 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Whenever one of my favorite characters appear like Reinhard from LoGH, Bucciarati from JoJo or Sebas from Overlord, it's already fanservice for me, no need to be naked or sexual :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 25, 2022 8:29 PM

Jan 2019
i would also like to add that we need more male centered ecchi. that being something like orenchi no furo jijou--not gay, but also just a bunch of bishounen in a bathtub. i strongly believe that if we have 10 substanceless anime each season about women's feet or something, we deserve to have at least one about men's.

causticforms said:
I do like the sexual parts of anime, just not when it's played up for gags. When it comes to a character seeing something they weren't supposed to, being stuck with a love interest in cramped spaces or just oogling at the GLORY that is another human's body, I want them to be in agony. At least that's how I feel about the nature of horniness and lust. Like, they should be so close to ripping each other's faces off but are witholding those feelings and I should be just as impatient as they are for them to smash.

Once a character see's some shirtless action, I don't want any blushing, flustered behaviour or weird comedic nonsense. I want eye contact, conflicted emotions and faces very close together, apart only a little so their lips don't touch. But also, don't make me wait 40 episodes until they fuck.

LMAO with these specifics might as well open wattpad and write the story urself rn
Oct 25, 2022 9:05 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Mirai said:
HIGHLY DETAILED FOREARMS OF ATHLETIC MEN PREFERABLY IN A SUIT WITH ROLLED UP SLEEVES WE NEED A MIRU THIGHTS-LIKE ANIME WITH THIS PREMISE TRUST ME ANIME PRODUCERS THIS IDEA WILL MAKE BILLIONS

you stole my idea... no fair !!!! lol yeah mee too
Oct 25, 2022 9:14 PM

Aug 2009
Speaking for a former friend: Some girls like big anime titties too.

Oct 26, 2022 3:25 AM
Jan 2019
Huh well this is a topic I was not expecting to be genuinely taken with an open mind and in a civil, polite way like this, rather than as a joke. Colour me surprised. This of course isn't true for all women, but I think I could try to give some honest insight on what I noticed and experienced.

Anyway, I more or less agree with what Jellybeanx said, I appreciate subtlety (and personally not only in man and woman couples but 2 women and 2 men couples as well) and/or previously built tension. Something sensual, gentle, intimate. Maybe I'm too much of a romantic lol. Even if I've also grown to enjoy comedic fanservice in shows like Golden boy.

As a long term BL fan, I have my beef with how bl anime (the rare ones we do get) are handled as well in terms of fanservice. There are cases like the Titan's bride and 6 lovers OVA series where my best guess is, producers focus on the most raunchiest parts of the series and only animate the sex scenes as a form of fanservice (which I guess is more profitable in Japan? who knows). Titan's bride is a several volumes long manga with lore, numeral characters, plot points and conflicts (basically a full-fledged bl isekai) and it got boiled down to (I believe 6?) 5-8 minute episodes. 6 lovers OVA series is even worse- cancelations and delays since 2017 when it was first announced only to recieve 4-5 minutes of half-assed slide show animation for each of the 6 featured manga in the end. And then you have things like Stranger on the beach that happen once in a blue moon (off topic but I'd genuinely recommend this to anyone who likes chill romance, it's a good movie with gorgeous animation that not many people know about) or Sasaki to Miyano which is like, pure teeth-rotting fluff that suffocates you in sparkles and longing staring contests. (sorry for the rant lol) You could say things are very split and there isn't a lot of anime that are somewhere in between. I'm not the person who tries to yuck someone's yum, but sometimes it even seems like the people making them think the fans are dumb and will be ok with just about anything. When it comes to manga, that is a different story.

Apart from that, I have a friend who loves boy idol anime and mobile games (like Ensemble stars for example) and she says that things like seeing the boys in pretty/cute outfits, on cafe dates or just dancing with each other are enough for her. Another friend likes sexy, revealing outfits, especially more feminine ones (like with lace, ribbons, jewelry, high heels) and when the voice actors whisper, growl, use their smooth, suave voice for the charcaters, have an accent etc. In general some gimmicks and details that breathe life into characters.

I also watched Free!! a few years ago (and I'm serious here, for the actual plot) and noticed I get easily embarassed when they'd show up at the pool in their swimsuits, kind of feels like something I should not be seeing. I suspect I'm more susceptible to outwardly physical and sexual fanservice in anime than in manga or just those that show a lot of skin, dunno.

Fanservice to me is also seeing characters I've grown to love do random, every-day stuff that can be translated to real life (like haunted house, baking, babysitting, sports, detective/who done it, alternate universe episodes-basically slice of life "filler"), plus if they're wearing elegant or stylish clothes (like vintage dresses, suits, kimonos).

I'd also argue that guys do not always want the rauncy stuff, I've encountered quite a few straight and not straight men who prefer gestures like head scratches, lap pillows, when the girl/guy smiles a lot, blushes, gap moe etc.

Though it's hard to differentiate what is part of the plot and what the producers threw in or accentuated for the fans so I'm not sure what even to count as fanservice at times.

(Hope this was coherent enough and if not I'm more than welcome to explain, my thoughts got jumbled up half way through lol)
Oct 26, 2022 5:33 AM

May 2020
Nutella71 said:
Huh well this is a topic I was not expecting to be genuinely taken with an open mind and in a civil, polite way like this, rather than as a joke. Colour me surprised.

Well excuse me but I'm an enlightened boy and I take erotica very seriously.

Nutella71 said:
Anyway, I more or less agree with what Jellybeanx said, I appreciate subtlety (and personally not only in man and woman couples but 2 women and 2 men couples as well) and/or previously built tension. Something sensual, gentle, intimate.

I see the appeal too, for example in Chihayafuru they have this slow romance burn between taiji, chihaya and arata. Its very subtle, mostly silent contemplative pauses with virtually nothing explicit happening, but at the end of season 3 when chihaya goes crying to her teacher because she just realized she had been trampling all over taijis feelings this whole time it just hits you like a truck. One thing I would like to clarify here is does this sort of thing truly feel like fan-service to you? I.e. for me I perceive it as romantic but not erotic, in my view fan-service is more about the feeling of erotic stimulation.

Another thing I would like to explore is what actions and circumstances exactly would you say build that tension? I realize this might be a difficult question, to give some examples from chihaya, the basic premise of taiji's romance with chihaya is that chihaya only cares about karuta which forces Taiji to get better at karuta in order to pursue her, however in the back of his mind he knows arata is the one she is closest to in the world of karuta, and so there is this interplay between karuta and romance which drives the tension. When Taiji is exerting himself beyond his limits at karuta he is doing it to win chihaya over, but chihaya doesn't understand that and often responds with unintentionally hurtful comments, meanwhile both her and arata are constantly improving at karuta leaving him behind, it is this context that gives the scene in which both chihaya and arata are competing side by side to get the finals its romantic power, this is the first time Taiji has caught up to Chihaya but it is simultaneously his last chance to show that he is a strong karuta player and win her love.

Nutella71 said:
As a long term BL fan, I have my beef with how bl anime (the rare ones we do get) are handled as well in terms of fanservice. There are cases like the Titan's bride and 6 lovers OVA series where my best guess is, producers focus on the most raunchiest parts of the series and only animate the sex scenes as a form of fanservice (which I guess is more profitable in Japan? who knows). Titan's bride is a several volumes long manga with lore, numeral characters, plot points and conflicts (basically a full-fledged bl isekai) and it got boiled down to (I believe 6?) 5-8 minute episodes. 6 lovers OVA series is even worse- cancelations and delays since 2017 when it was first announced only to recieve 4-5 minutes of half-assed slide show animation for each of the 6 featured manga in the end. And then you have things like Stranger on the beach that happen once in a blue moon (off topic but I'd genuinely recommend this to anyone who likes chill romance, it's a good movie with gorgeous animation that not many people know about) or Sasaki to Miyano which is like, pure teeth-rotting fluff that suffocates you in sparkles and longing staring contests. (sorry for the rant lol) You could say things are very split and there isn't a lot of anime that are somewhere in between. I'm not the person who tries to yuck someone's yum, but sometimes it even seems like the people making them think the fans are dumb and will be ok with just about anything. When it comes to manga, that is a different story.

Unfortunately I don't really consume any BL so I can't really comment on this. I find it interesting that you say the productions focus on the raunchy stuff. Of course you were complaining about it but it does stand to reason that there exists a female audience that does in fact want to see it. I'm thinking maybe the reason why is that the expect that all of the viewers will have already read the source material so they are just giving you a "best of" animation compilation and letting your mind fill in the rest, but then again presumably without any buildup it doesn't make you feel anything so I can understand why you're upset.

Actually even as a guy I find build up extremely important, I can enjoy it even when it's not that subtle but if they jump straight into sex that kills the mood for me. One thing I'm still trying to figure out here is does an explicit ending ruin a subtle build up for women? What about if there some slightly more explicit stuff mixed in with the subtlety. The thing is as far as my male perspective is concerned you need unsubtle actions to build eroticism and sexual excitement, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Nutella71 said:
Apart from that, I have a friend who loves boy idol anime and mobile games (like Ensemble stars for example) and she says that things like seeing the boys in pretty/cute outfits, on cafe dates or just dancing with each other are enough for her. Another friend likes sexy, revealing outfits, especially more feminine ones (like with lace, ribbons, jewelry, high heels) and when the voice actors whisper, growl, use their smooth, suave voice for the charcaters, have an accent etc. In general some gimmicks and details that breathe life into characters.

Fanservice to me is also seeing characters I've grown to love do random, every-day stuff that can be translated to real life (like haunted house, baking, babysitting, sports, detective/who done it, alternate universe episodes-basically slice of life "filler"), plus if they're wearing elegant or stylish clothes (like vintage dresses, suits, kimonos).

Hmm, once again I would like to distinguish here is that sort of thing perceived as ecchi or is it more of how guys watch CGDCT.

Nutella71 said:
I also watched Free!! a few years ago (and I'm serious here, for the actual plot) and noticed I get easily embarassed when they'd show up at the pool in their swimsuits, kind of feels like something I should not be seeing. I suspect I'm more susceptible to outwardly physical and sexual fanservice in anime than in manga or just those that show a lot of skin, dunno.

Interesting you say that, judging from previous responses in the thread there seems to be a common trend that more overt sexual content triggers a bashful response, but the thing is I don't view that as a negative feeling. If anything the way your describing it sounds like you rather enjoy this sort of thing in its own way.

Nutella71 said:
I'd also argue that guys do not always want the rauncy stuff, I've encountered quite a few straight and not straight men who prefer gestures like head scratches, lap pillows, when the girl/guy smiles a lot, blushes, gap moe etc.

Of course, there is a time and a place. It's not like being a guy means being horny on main 24/7. But once again I would say I don't classify these as fan service, thats just "feel good" relaxation material.

Nutella71 said:
(Hope this was coherent enough and if not I'm more than welcome to explain, my thoughts got jumbled up half way through lol)

No worries, and thank you for the long and self reflective comment ;)
Oct 26, 2022 9:08 AM

Jan 2022
Not really fanservice, but I just want an anime about cute boys doing cute things.

Oct 26, 2022 9:11 AM

May 2020
HatsuneYugi39 said:
Not really fanservice, but I just want an anime about cute boys doing cute things.

Thankfully for you I think there's quite a bit of that already but definitely way less than CGDCT.
Oct 26, 2022 4:09 PM

Feb 2017
I tend to prefer adult characters in the 20's 30's range over like teen anime pretty boys. I don't like how a lot of bishounen designs look, like angular over-designed otome game stuff doesn't appeal to me. I like effeminate guys sometimes though, it depends on how it's done. And seconding the person who said uniforms/suits.
Also sexual tension, one of the few kinda ecchi shows I've liked was My Dress-Up Darling, because it had stuff like that (the love hotel scene 👀). And the relationship was cute, plus it was pretty and well animated. Even though it was more targeted towards guys it was still enjoyable.
For me it's more about the scenarios and chemistry between characters than how the characters look for the most part though. I like stuff with intimacy that's also kinda raunchy and dirty.
Since you said you want to write fanservice someday, if you want a better idea of what women are into there's a subreddit with hentai for women. Called r/ femgazehentai (nsfw obviously), because most people probably aren't going to go too in detail about what they're into on an anime forum lol.
Oct 26, 2022 4:14 PM

May 2020
JKKH said:
Since you said you want to write fanservice someday, if you want a better idea of what women are into there's a subreddit with hentai for women. Called r/ femgazehentai (nsfw obviously), because most people probably aren't going to go too in detail about what they're into on an anime forum lol.

Thanks for the suggestion. Why not though? :( I tell it like it is over here, it's not like I'm 12 anymore I don't feel any shame discussing these topics. I mean they could at least have the courtesy to tell me they don't want to discuss it further cause the mixed signaling in this thread has confused me quite a bit lol

edit: Ah for fcks sake, I forgot reddit locked their nsfw content to unlogged users. Godamnit, I've managed to hold out making an account this long and now they're gonna make me choose between knowledge and making an account grrrr

edit 2: I'm kinda looking at some of this femgaze stuff but man I really need some help from a trusted source to tell me whats cringe and what isn't. The design sense here is really foreign to me
AnjuroOct 26, 2022 4:23 PM
Oct 26, 2022 4:39 PM

May 2020
If there are any BL or female oriented h-artists around here I would love to hear from you btw.
Oct 26, 2022 5:14 PM
Dec 2021
Anjuro said:
GreyStoneFlinger said:

Here's my question to you then. Does it have to be BL or can it be a girl reacting to the goods? As a straight guy I can totally imagine sexy fanservice of this nature, probably like a third of the enjoyment is the reaction and the nudity makes it spicy even if its only the guy.

Follow up question, how do you envision a hetero sex scene where the guy is sexualized? (actually if you can suggest me a doujin even better).

It doesn’t have to be yaoi or boys love. As long as there’s good manservice, it’s still juicy. Fanservice has disgraced many female characters, so we want to see manservice disgrace male characters in the most similar ways possible:

- Female character lewding over a male character’s body part (not muscles)

- Male character’s pants fall off/rip at the slightest bit of damage, or for no actual reason as to why it happened.

- Male character in only underwear, or revealing outfit resembling underwear.

- Male character moaning during sex.

- Male character put in awkward poses in suggestive scenes (or for no reason)

- Shape of the penis pressing against pants/underwear. (bonus points if something gives them the long penis)

- Male character’s crotch being groped.

- Male character becoming victim to a female character.

- Male gender as the lower-class.

- The male characters would have little-to-no consent to these things happening to them.
Oct 26, 2022 5:20 PM

May 2020
GreyStoneFlinger said:
Anjuro said:

It doesn’t have to be yaoi or boys love. As long as there’s good manservice, it’s still juicy. Fanservice has disgraced many female characters, so we want to see manservice disgrace male characters in the most similar ways possible:

- Male character’s pants fall off/rip at the slightest bit of damage, or for no actual reason as to why it happened.

- Shape of the penis pressing against pants/underwear. (bonus points if something gives them the long penis)

- The male characters would have little-to-no consent to these things happening to them.

My god, finally someone that can talk some specifics, thank you so much for your help.
Seems kind of fem-domy the way you're describing it. I suppose my only question now is do you specifically have a femdom fetish or is this just what manservice looks like? Or actually on second thought, is the "play" here supposed to be an exhibitionism play?
Oct 26, 2022 5:36 PM

Feb 2017
Anjuro said:
JKKH said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Why not though? :( I tell it like it is over here, it's not like I'm 12 anymore I don't feel any shame discussing these topics. I mean they could at least have the courtesy to tell me they don't want to discuss it further cause the mixed signaling in this thread has confused me quite a bit lol

edit: Ah for fcks sake, I forgot reddit locked their nsfw content to unlogged users. Godamnit, I've managed to hold out making an account this long and now they're gonna make me choose between knowledge and making an account grrrr

edit 2: I'm kinda looking at some of this femgaze stuff but man I really need some help from a trusted source to tell me whats cringe and what isn't. The design sense here is really foreign to me

When girls act openly horny online you sometimes get weird guys in your dms lol. And some people might also just be shy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't really mind talking about it personally though, just explaining why some people are deflecting or not saying much

And sorry for making you sign up for reddit, forced your hand lmao.

As for what's cringe and not cringe it depends on individual taste. Though I think on that subreddit people who post their own art get upvoted a lot even if it's kinda cringe, because people like supporting artists. But if you sort by top of all time that's where you'll find the more widely liked popular stuff.
Oct 26, 2022 5:36 PM

May 2020
@GreyStoneSlinger
@JKKH

Actually while I have you here, I'll do you one better. Does this look like manservice to you? (The image is NSFW btw, look at your own risk). I did not draw it specifically for manservice purposes but this story is a bit femdomy so I was wondering maybe there's some accidental crossover. If not could you maybe point out what the problem is (aside from the horrible art -_-). Thanks.

edit: JKKH could you take a looksie too please thanks :)
Oct 26, 2022 5:38 PM
Dec 2021
Anjuro said:
GreyStoneFlinger said:

My god, finally someone that can talk some specifics, thank you so much for your help.
Seems kind of fem-domy the way you're describing it. I suppose my only question now is do you specifically have a femdom fetish or is this just what manservice looks like? Or actually on second thought, is the "play" here supposed to be an exhibitionism play?

I’m not masochistic. Just vengeful. Female characters victimized by fanservice often end up in these extremes, even not counting hentai. Men have often been the “upper-class” in humanity’s history, and many men view women as submissive and as sex objects. Many of the worst crimes are of men attacking women. These views bleed into anime in the form of fanservice.

I just want to see the reverse, where men are submissive, nonconsensual, and objectified for the pleasure of women (and fudanshis). Increasing the popularity of manservice could also balance the percentages of good and bad people in this world. Men could be appalled, or even horrified by the manservice, and women could find relief in knowing that men can also be sexualized. Some women might even decide to victimize men in real life, which can help be the counterbalance to men victimizing women. If women became the upper-class, it would allow our species to repent for its past mistakes.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - Jun 17

87 by Recprocate »»
2 minutes ago

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture? ( 1 2 )

SgtBateMan - Jun 14

50 by DesuMaiden »»
2 minutes ago

» Is it just me or is the Shoujo anime category pathetically small?

AngelicSuccubus - 47 minutes ago

5 by AngelicSuccubus »»
5 minutes ago

» If the world was ending tomorrow

JoeChip - Yesterday

36 by laymey »»
9 minutes ago

» Create Your Perfect Staff:

APolygons2 - 9 hours ago

48 by ShatteredSans »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.