Forum Settings
Forums

What do female anime fans want to see in terms of ecchi/fan-service?

New
Oct 25, 2022 5:35 AM

May 2020
So a question for the girls, if you could ring up your favourite author and get him to include some fan-service of your choice, whatever you want no questions asked, what would you choose? I'm particularly interested to hear if there's any areas where you think there's overlap for both sexxes.

Now I know many of the female anime audience just want less fan-service in general but this question is for the horny girls, if this isn't you then this thread isn't for you shoo shoo. Also don't give me that jazz that all fanservice is from men for men, I have seen some excellent female doujin authors and I can tell you for a fact the girls can hold their own here.

Help us help you, if I can't walk in on my girl lusting over naked men in golden kamuy what is the point of watching anime?
AnjuroOct 25, 2022 5:40 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 25, 2022 5:47 AM

Dec 2020
As someone who has a fujoshi friend, I can proudly say that she wants more flirty scenes in her BL anime.

Aside from her, I also have a friend that loves Yuri anime and lives off my yuri recommendations (and daily yuri pics I sent to her messenger). She wants steamy actions, like kissing and also flirty stuff between girls.

I wasted all my time in rewatching to the point of my rewatch total is higher than my overall anime total lmao
Oct 25, 2022 5:51 AM

May 2020
ren0080 said:
As someone who has a fujoshi friend, I can proudly say that she wants more flirty scenes in her BL anime.

Aside from her, I also have a friend that loves Yuri anime and lives off my yuri recommendations (and daily yuri pics I sent to her messenger). She wants steamy actions, like kissing and also flirty stuff between girls.

Interesting, so I take it they're satified with the status quo of kissy-flirty interaction they just want more of it. One thing that has always puzzled me is what percentage of the "fan-service enjoyers" in the female audience only go for BL/ Yuri. There seems to be an implicit association between the 2 but I find it very curious.
Oct 25, 2022 5:52 AM

Mar 2015
HIGHLY DETAILED FOREARMS OF ATHLETIC MEN PREFERABLY IN A SUIT WITH ROLLED UP SLEEVES WE NEED A MIRU THIGHTS-LIKE ANIME WITH THIS PREMISE TRUST ME ANIME PRODUCERS THIS IDEA WILL MAKE BILLIONS
Oct 25, 2022 5:54 AM

May 2020
Mirai said:
HIGHLY DETAILED FOREARMS OF ATHLETIC MEN PREFERABLY IN A SUIT WITH ROLLED UP SLEEVES WE NEED A MIRU THIGHTS-LIKE ANIME WITH THIS PREMISE TRUST ME ANIME PRODUCERS THIS IDEA WILL MAKE BILLIONS

Gochuumon wo tashikani uketorimashita ojou-san ;) For clarification, when you say a miru-tights like show do you mean the men should be wearing tights or were you just refering to the "appreciation-heavy" tone of the show?
AnjuroOct 25, 2022 6:02 AM
Oct 25, 2022 6:14 AM

Sep 2020
This ...

"I'll Take a Potato Chip and EAT IT"
Oct 25, 2022 6:19 AM

May 2020
Jellybeanx said:
This ...

Hmm, I'm curious, would you object if the camera didn't cut away? My personal instinct when it comes to fan service is to show the "action". Also, how much buildup would you say these scenes required to be exciting (I'm assuming the characters had some kind of history before kissing so really the scene is not even about the kiss but rather those two characters expressing mutual attraction).
Oct 25, 2022 6:20 AM

Jul 2021
Jellybeanx said:
This ...

huh? pretty low expectations i'd say. compared to the amount and quality of fan-service that exists for people who enjoy female fan-service.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 25, 2022 6:23 AM

May 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
Jellybeanx said:
This ...

huh? pretty low expectations i'd say. compared to the amount and quality of fan-service that exists for people who enjoy female fan-service.

I think it's important to remember male and female sexuality is different. Also my feeling is that many women are a bit coy when it comes to expressing their sexual fantasies so this might just be the most tame fantasy she felt comfortable sharing. I don't want to pry of course, any input on the topic is fine by me.
Oct 25, 2022 6:24 AM

Jul 2021
Anjuro said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

I think it's important to remember male and female sexuality is different. Also my feeling is that many women are a bit coy when it comes to expressing their sexual fantasies so this might just be the most tame fantasy she felt comfortable sharing. I don't want to pry of course, any input on the topic is fine by me.
yeah you're right. that could be the case.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 25, 2022 6:25 AM

Sep 2020
Anjuro said:
Jellybeanx said:
This ...

Hmm, I'm curious, would you object if the camera didn't cut away? My personal instinct when it comes to fan service is to show the "action". Also, how much buildup would you say these scenes required to be exciting (I'm assuming the characters had some kind of history before kissing so really the scene is not even about the kiss but rather those two characters expressing mutual attraction).

At least for me, the only type of fan service I enjoy is when it is very subtle. I don't want to see more than that. Yes, as you mentioned, the entire build-up before the scene is what makes these scenes so good.
Oct 25, 2022 6:26 AM

May 2020
Jellybeanx said:
Anjuro said:

At least for me, the only type of fan service I enjoy is when it is very subtle. I don't want to see more than that. Yes, as you mentioned, the entire build-up before the scene is what makes these scenes so good.

Sorry for prying, I'm just asking cause I want to write my own story someday and I want to have some fan service for the ladies too. Can you at least tell me what was the element of their relationship that made it exciting for you?
Oct 25, 2022 6:33 AM

Sep 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
Jellybeanx said:
This ...

I cannot speak for all women, but I believe most women prefer subtle scenes to something explicit. We prefer a different type of fan service than men. For me, the entire build-up to these scenes is what makes them so good. There is a lot of sexual tension between the characters, and the music and the way he says her name (in the first scene) are much sexier than anything more explicit. Essentially, it is not about the visuals alone, but about the contexts and emotions it evokes in you.
Oct 25, 2022 6:38 AM

Jul 2021
Jellybeanx said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

I cannot speak for all women, but I believe most women prefer subtle scenes to something explicit. We prefer a different type of fan service than men. For me, the entire build-up to these scenes is what makes them so good. There is a lot of sexual tension between the characters, and the music and the way he says her name (in the first scene) are much sexier than anything more explicit. Essentially, it is not about the visuals alone, but about the contexts and emotions it evokes in you.
makes sense. it seems both kind of viewers have different kind of expectations.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 25, 2022 7:02 AM

Sep 2020
Anjuro said:
Jellybeanx said:

Sorry for prying, I'm just asking cause I want to write my own story someday and I want to have some fan service for the ladies too. Can you at least tell me what was the element of their relationship that made it exciting for you?

Sure. There are two famous "fan service" scenes involving the first couple, Noe and Domi. Both are extremely popular among women. The key elements are as follows: 

- His voice is incredibly seductive, and the intonations that both characters use only enhance the experience.
- The background music complements both scenes and is appropriate.
- Every nuance of their body language, including the way they look at one another and the underlying sexual tension. The way he seductively takes off her gloves in one of the scenes.
- Their sexual conversations are not overt, but they are speaking subtly.
- In essence, it is about these small details rather than seeing skin or anything else explicit.
Oct 25, 2022 7:14 AM

May 2020
Jellybeanx said:
Anjuro said:

Sure. There are two famous "fan service" scenes involving the first couple, Noe and Domi. Both are extremely popular among women. The key elements are as follows: 

- His voice is incredibly seductive, and the intonations that both characters use only enhance the experience.
- The background music complements both scenes and is appropriate.
- Every nuance of their body language, including the way they look at one another and the underlying sexual tension. The way he seductively takes off her gloves in one of the scenes.
- Their sexual conversations are not overt, but they are speaking subtly.
- In essence, it is about these small details rather than seeing skin or anything else explicit.

Thank you for your input. I still have a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around this, point 1 and 2 are valid of course but don't apply to written works so I'm not sure what to gleam from that. Subtlety and suspense seems to be the common denominator between the rest but that still doesn't really tell me why the scene is compelling. Is there no broader context for the scene? For example, is it a forbidden romance? A tragic romance? is there a special power dynamic between the two characters which makes it good? Or are these things irrelevant to your enjoyment?
Oct 25, 2022 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
Male fanservice. Male nipples. Mature women not little girls. Consent
Oct 25, 2022 7:29 AM

May 2020
UberBat said:

Interesting you mention male nipples, I have heard some female anime fans complain that they are disgusted by them. One particular question I have, if I were to say write the equivalent of the bathhouse scene but for males, do you think some dick action is warranted or too much? Also, how would you spice the situation up, in male fan service it's often the peeping tom trope or whatever but what would you like to see as a woman? (to be clear, in this scenario the men are the ones bathing)
Oct 25, 2022 8:13 AM

Jan 2008
Anjuro said:
UberBat said:

Interesting you mention male nipples, I have heard some female anime fans complain that they are disgusted by them. One particular question I have, if I were to say write the equivalent of the bathhouse scene but for males, do you think some dick action is warranted or too much? Also, how would you spice the situation up, in male fan service it's often the peeping tom trope or whatever but what would you like to see as a woman? (to be clear, in this scenario the men are the ones bathing)

It just doesn't make sense that nipples aren't drawn for me. Free! for example would not be lewd just by their inclusion but it looks odd without it.

In your scenario as long as no actual dick reveal and there is consent I don't have an issue with that. To spice up male fanservice well I'm not much for peeping tom style. I prefer self aware characters. A male knowingly wearing tight trousers to emphasis their buttocks as an example.
Oct 25, 2022 8:25 AM

May 2020
UberBat said:
Anjuro said:

It just doesn't make sense that nipples aren't drawn for me. Free! for example would not be lewd just by their inclusion but it looks odd without it.

In your scenario as long as no actual dick reveal and there is consent I don't have an issue with that. To spice up male fanservice well I'm not much for peeping tom style. I prefer self aware characters. A male knowingly wearing tight trousers to emphasis their buttocks as an example.

I agree, if men can show their nipples in real life its one heck of a double standard to censor them in fiction, although my understanding is that some fans actually like it better that way.

See I was specifically asking about the dick reveal, I guess I just have to take it at face value that women don't wanna see it then (It doesn't bother me one bit, I'll draw it for the girls if it brings them joy).

Not a huge fan of the peeping tom trope even as a guy, it's a tired and overused trope that has nowhere to go narratively, I wasn't specifically asking you to give me a female version peeping tammy scene, just what other kinds of sexual scenarios may strike your fancy. You said consent a couple of times already but I don't really know what to do with that, that's more a description of what you don't want to see (i.e. peeping, rape, accidental sexual sitations etc).

I'll make a note for the butt stuff too, as a guy that's one thing that I find difficult to reconcile cause in my mind the only good butt is a female butt. I have much to learn I'm afraid.
Oct 25, 2022 9:06 AM

Aug 2020
I'm bi so im perfectly fine with just sexualizing girls, I'd like to see some hot men too but all I can see is ugly bastard (looking at you hanime) but I'm attracted to women more than men so it doesn't matter
But maybe raspy voice, abs (not too much), I'd like to see the BL fanservice WITH female characters instead of gay characters, all the fanservice that women get is probably BL lol like we'd like something else than fetishizing gay men
aafluttershyyyOct 25, 2022 9:10 AM
Oct 25, 2022 9:09 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
I'm bi so im perfectly fine with just sexualizing girls, I'd like to see some hot men too but all I can see is ugly bastard (looking at you hanime) but I'm attracted to women more than men so it doesn't matter

Would you say there something special about what you want vs what erotica aimed at men offers? (Not that men can agree about what we want necessarily but I guess just based on your opinion).
Oct 25, 2022 9:11 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

Would you say there something special about what you want vs what erotica aimed at men offers? (Not that men can agree about what we want necessarily but I guess just based on your opinion).
I edited my comment, I accidentally pressed post before I finish
Oct 25, 2022 9:17 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:

But maybe raspy voice, abs (not too much)

Ah I see you are woman of culture, I like these too

xmenhera said:
I'd like to see the BL fanservice WITH female characters instead of gay characters, all the fanservice that women get is probably BL lol like we'd like something else than fetishizing gay men

Lol, actually I would really like to hear your input on this. I thought BL is so popular with women because you just like it so much, I very rarely hear women ask for standard hetero action. What's up with that?
Also what do you mean BL with females? Yuri then? or are you saying a BL-type story with a man and a woman instead of just men.
Oct 25, 2022 9:27 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

But maybe raspy voice, abs (not too much)

xmenhera said:
I'd like to see the BL fanservice WITH female characters instead of gay characters, all the fanservice that women get is probably BL lol like we'd like something else than fetishizing gay men

Lol, actually I would really like to hear your input on this. I thought BL is so popular with women because you just like it so much, I very rarely hear women ask for standard hetero action. What's up with that?
Also what do you mean BL with females? Yuri then? or are you saying a BL-type story with a man and a woman instead of just men.
what I meant is we get the same fanservice but with female characters instead, like the male's character's personality, attractiveness, physical appearance, actions, sweet talk and all of that with a female character instead of a male character, and yeah BL is popular among women but not all women want bl, I've been to bl communities before and a lot of them said they prefer bl cause there's basically no fanservice targeted towards women, and bad written women, so they choose bl instead of hetero relationship, if there were hetero erotic show with the fanservice that you find in "BL" then a lot of these women would enjoy it
Oct 25, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

what I meant is we get the same fanservice but with female characters instead, like the character's personality, attractiveness, physical appearance, actions, sweet talk and all of that with a female character instead of a male character, and yeah BL is popular among women but not all women want bl, I've been to bl communities before and a lot of them said they prefer bl cause there's basically no fanservice targeted towards women, and bad written women, so they choose bl instead of hetero relationship, if there were hetero erotic show with the fanservice that you find in "BL" then a lot of these women would enjoy it

Man that almost brings a tear to my eye hearing that :( I sometimes look at the "woman aimed" (otome) side of hentai and its basically all BL, maybe some vanilla hetero if you're lucky, I always thought that maybe women are just different and just don't care for that sort of thing but it makes me really sad to think there actually is a desire for it just no one is making the content.

Alright that's it, give me some specifics here, what kind of hardcore hetero action do you wanna see? No reason to be shy with me, as long as its not guro I don't judge. This is very important to me *_*
Oct 25, 2022 9:44 AM

Aug 2020
It's not that we're different, if you actually go to wattpad/ao3 you'll find so many hetero fanfictions like I described, anime/manga industry just don't care about us most of the time and make shows that are targeted towards males, and the ones targeted towards women are not as good, I've always wanted to find yandere anime/mangas targeted towards women but they're almost non existence, I only found few, my dream is to finally get an anime where the female mc has a male yandere who's completely obsessed with her, even better if it had fanservice
Oct 25, 2022 9:57 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
It's not that we're different, if you actually go to wattpad/ao3 you'll find so many hetero fanfictions like I described, anime/manga industry just don't care about us most of the time and make shows that are targeted towards males, and the ones targeted towards women are not as good, I've always wanted to find yandere anime/mangas targeted towards women but they're almost non existence, I only found few, my dream is to finally get an anime where the female mc has a male yandere who's completely obsessed with her, even better if it had fanservice

Honestly you girls need to stop being so shy and tell the world what you want. It's funny you say we're not that different, I can think of evidence to support and deny that, but at the end of the day I have no idea cause the communication is so mixed, no one knows what you girls actually want cause most girls don't give straight answers. Some pretty niche anime's have been made, I don't think it's outside of the question for what you asked for to be made, especially when it comes to eroanime, if people knew there was a demand there has to be someone that would make it right? Especially the male yandere idea you mentioned, I would totally watch that if it was spicy, what's there not to love?

Well I guess I'll just use my own judgement, tbh when I read doujin from female authors I do get the feeling men and women actually like a lot of the same things, even things that you wouldn't expect like ryona and golden showers, I've seen female authors include them in their works.
Oct 25, 2022 10:09 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

Honestly you girls need to stop being so shy and tell the world what you want. It's funny you say we're not that different, I can think of evidence to support and deny that, but at the end of the day I have no idea cause the communication is so mixed, no one knows what you girls actually want cause most girls don't give straight answers. Some pretty niche anime's have been made, I don't think it's outside of the question for what you asked for to be made, especially when it comes to eroanime, if people knew there was a demand there has to be someone that would make it right? Especially the male yandere idea you mentioned, I would totally watch that if it was spicy, what's there not to love?

Well I guess I'll just use my own judgement, tbh when I read doujin from female authors I do get the feeling men and women actually like a lot of the same things, even things that you wouldn't expect like ryona and golden showers, I've seen female authors include them in their works.

we do talk about what we want all over social media, a lot of people went against lolicon hentai but no one cared, just like how a lot of women talked about what they want in anime/hentai and still, no one cared, I don't think they even care about what non japanese people want, but I don't know if japanese women talk about their preferences or not, but I see other women talking about their preferences and what they wanna see all the time
Oct 25, 2022 10:12 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

and I also have this feeling that they wouldn't even bother to listen to female anime fans cause they think it won't "sell" and that only anime targeted towards males sell, and judge before they actually make the anime
Oct 25, 2022 10:15 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

we do talk about what we want all over social media, a lot of people went against lolicon hentai but no one cared, just like how a lot of women talked about what they want in anime/hentai and still, no one cared, I don't think they even care about what non japanese people want, but I don't know if japanese women talk about their preferences or not, but I see other women talking about their preferences and what they wanna see all the time

Well I guess I'm just severely out of the loop then cause this is all news to me (well not the lolicon hating part, I see that every other day). No idea about Japan tbh but they are pretty traditional over there so I would not be terribly surprised if some of them genuinely do not care. Well I care at least, I'm still not sure exactly what I can do about it but I'm open to suggestions.
Oct 25, 2022 10:17 AM

Mar 2015
Anjuro said:
Mirai said:

Gochuumon wo tashikani uketorimashita ojou-san ;) For clarification, when you say a miru-tights like show do you mean the men should be wearing tights or were you just refering to the "appreciation-heavy" tone of the show?

Miru Tights-like in the sense that the whole show is about feeding a certain fetish.

...Not that I'd mind an anime about guys in tights either. Maybe throw in some maid outfits while we are at it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 25, 2022 10:19 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

and I also have this feeling that they wouldn't even bother to listen to female anime fans cause they think it won't "sell" and that only anime targeted towards males sell, and judge before they actually make the anime

I can only speak for myself but especially if we assume your premise that the desires of the sexxes are not completely incompatible, if not rather similar, I don't see why they couldn't make something for girls that is also watchable for men. In any case, I definitely want to add a "woman targeted" sex scene in my own story just cause I think it's novel and fair.
Oct 25, 2022 10:20 AM

Oct 2022
I want to see ecchi anime with female fans
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2022 10:25 AM

May 2020
Mirai said:
Anjuro said:

Miru Tights-like in the sense that the whole show is about feeding a certain fetish.

...Not that I'd mind an anime about guys in tights either. Maybe throw in some maid outfits while we are at it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I gotcha, I respect the horniness and as a guy I love muscles aesthetically speaking so as far as I'm concerned its a win-win. As long as there is a horny woman reacting I think the male audience would enjoy some tight man ass/bulge action, or whatever you're into. I don't even understand why this isn't more common, I wouldn't mind it at all personally.
Oct 25, 2022 10:26 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

I can only speak for myself but especially if we assume your premise that the desires of the sexxes are not completely incompatible, if not rather similar, I don't see why they couldn't make something for girls that is also watchable for men. In any case, I definitely want to add a "woman targeted" sex scene in my own story just cause I think it's novel and fair.
exactly, it's easy to make something that is both watchable for women and men, and will sell even more, like instead of making a basic/ugly bastard dumb mc and extremely hot girls, they could make a both, goodlooking women and men, I'm tired of keeping up with ugly bastards lmaooo
Oct 25, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

exactly, it's easy to make something that is both watchable for women and men, and will sell even more, like instead of making a basic/ugly bastard dumb mc and extremely hot girls, they could make a both, goodlooking women and men, I'm tired of keeping up with ugly bastards lmaooo

I think you'll be happy to know I only draw hot ripped guys, never understood the ugly bastard thing either, makes no goddamn sense.
Oct 25, 2022 10:38 AM

Aug 2020
Anjuro said:
xmenhera said:

I think you'll be happy to know I only draw hot ripped guys, never understood the ugly bastard thing either, makes no goddamn sense.
same, I even see men complaining about ugly bastards all the time, even men don't like them lol, and I'd love to see your art
Oct 25, 2022 10:46 AM

May 2020
xmenhera said:
Anjuro said:

same, I even see men complaining about ugly bastards all the time, even men don't like them lol, and I'd love to see your art

Well unfortunately most of my stuff is still in the scetchy phase but I can show you some pictures I'm working on :) The last one is a 3D model I'm working on. Let me know if you'd like to look at something lewd instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oct 25, 2022 12:20 PM

May 2021
More hot anime men crotch, butt, and nude shots please 🤤
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Oct 25, 2022 12:25 PM

May 2020
DigiCat said:

Finally a true horndog appears, you're very welcome ;) You said nude shots but what are your thoughts on full frontal nudity (i.e. including the dick reveal), so far most people have said they don't want explicit stuff like that. Also for the love of god please tell me one sexual scenario you would like to see, all I get is people deflecting the question :|
Oct 25, 2022 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
I'd like more bl honestly. We've gotten some good ones lately, doesn't have to be explict, I enjoy the wholesome ones a lot more.
Oct 25, 2022 12:49 PM

May 2020
TinaTunaTina said:
I'd like more bl honestly. We've gotten some good ones lately, doesn't have to be explict, I enjoy the wholesome ones a lot more.

I'm guessing you're more of fujoshi girl XD Isn't BL practically all you girls get? how greedy of you to wish for more.
Oct 25, 2022 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
Anjuro said:
TinaTunaTina said:

I'm guessing you're more of fujoshi girl XD Isn't BL practically all you girls get? how greedy of you to wish for more.

Well more can't ever hurt! I enjoy gl and straight romances too, but I guess since I'm attracted to cute guys, seeing two of them falling in love makes it even cuter.
Oct 25, 2022 12:53 PM

May 2020
TinaTunaTina said:
Anjuro said:

Well more can't ever hurt! I enjoy gl and straight romances too, but I guess since I'm attracted to cute guys, seeing two of them falling in love makes it even cuter.

Well hey I just want everyone to get what they want so I hope you get your BL this Christmas :)
Oct 25, 2022 1:39 PM

May 2021
Anjuro said:
DigiCat said:

Finally a true horndog appears, you're very welcome ;) You said nude shots but what are your thoughts on full frontal nudity (i.e. including the dick reveal), so far most people have said they don't want explicit stuff like that. Also for the love of god please tell me one sexual scenario you would like to see, all I get is people deflecting the question :|

Of course i wanna see dick!

Sexual scenarios... sorry to disappoint, but i like the classics, just simple two people doing it in a bed or the shower
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Oct 25, 2022 1:43 PM

Jan 2008
Anjuro said:
UberBat said:

I agree, if men can show their nipples in real life its one heck of a double standard to censor them in fiction, although my understanding is that some fans actually like it better that way.

See I was specifically asking about the dick reveal, I guess I just have to take it at face value that women don't wanna see it then (It doesn't bother me one bit, I'll draw it for the girls if it brings them joy).

Not a huge fan of the peeping tom trope even as a guy, it's a tired and overused trope that has nowhere to go narratively, I wasn't specifically asking you to give me a female version peeping tammy scene, just what other kinds of sexual scenarios may strike your fancy. You said consent a couple of times already but I don't really know what to do with that, that's more a description of what you don't want to see (i.e. peeping, rape, accidental sexual sitations etc).

I'll make a note for the butt stuff too, as a guy that's one thing that I find difficult to reconcile cause in my mind the only good butt is a female butt. I have much to learn I'm afraid.

If it's straight up hentai, dick is fine. But in fanservice it might be a bit too much.

And when I say consent. I want both characters aware of the situation. None of that innocent girl surprise crotch/boobs on face go yandere type characters. I like female characters who embrace their sexuality. Male characters who are less lewd and more appreciative. Like a guy can say a female character looks sexy with intent. Confident, not sleazy. And the female character not offended if she's wearing a style that draws the eyes that way anyway.

And I want more women like Valmet from Jormungand. Women with six packs.
UberBatOct 25, 2022 1:52 PM
Oct 25, 2022 1:49 PM

May 2020
DigiCat said:
Anjuro said:

Of course i wanna see dick!

Sexual scenarios... sorry to disappoint, but i like the classics, just simple two people doing it in a bed or the shower

Thank you for your honesty :)
Ngl that sounds really vannila to me and my rule is always add just a little bit of spice to the fanservice but maybe there's some kind of compromise. Since you're fine with explicit nudity how much would a lewd scenario bother you? E.g. One scene I was workshopping was that the guy teleports on top of the girl and he ends up inside her clothes (so picture the girl clothes slightly ripped and they're bodies are pressed against each other tightly). Not that kinky of a scenario but if you wanted you could make it sexual (since the genitals are also touching :) ).
Oct 25, 2022 1:59 PM

May 2020
UberBat said:
Anjuro said:

If it's straight up hentai, dick is fine. But in fanservice it might be a bit too much.

And when I say consent. I want both characters aware of the situation. None of that innocent girl surprise crotch/boobs on face go yandere type characters. I like female characters who embrace their sexuality. Male characters who are less lewd and more appreciative. Like a guy can say a female character looks sexy with intent. Confident, not sleazy. And the female character not offended if she's wearing a style that draws the eyes that way anyway.

No it's not intended to be hentai, I just want to give the audience what they want so to speak. As an artist I hate censoring nudity, if it's a sexual scene then I want it to be the best it can be.

I'm glad to read what you wrote about what you meant by consent, I think consent is actually not the best word to describe it, maybe "mutual" would be better. That's actually exactly how I like my female characters too, (speaking about the girl in my profile pic) basically she's completely shameless with regard to her sexuality, she's usually the one who initiates the situation and sort of gets good nature enjoyment out of a mutually motivated sexual situation, to quote myself "other peoples joy is her own joy".

That gives me hope maybe my hearts already in the right place.
Oct 25, 2022 2:02 PM

Jul 2012
Deep-voiced older men wearing suits/uniforms are my kind of fanservice. But also something like Golden Kamuy, that's like the Holy Grail.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does an Anime with Good Fanbase even exist?

Dragevard - 6 minutes ago

0 by Dragevard »»
6 minutes ago

» Gratuitous Victorian Bloomers scenes fall under the Panty Fanservice in Anime?

ColourWheel - 6 minutes ago

0 by ColourWheel »»
6 minutes ago

» Anyone can tell me what are key differences between Shonen and Seinen shows?

ZeroMajor12 - 1 hour ago

4 by CrimsonWanderer »»
12 minutes ago

» How suckable are your Waifu's toes ?

Gashadokur0 - 13 minutes ago

0 by Gashadokur0 »»
13 minutes ago

» Why is Isekai Anime So Mainstream

district_marvel - 29 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.