Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2022 7:17 AM
Oct 2015
Man, what a chapter! What a goddamn chapter!!!

I fucking can't get enough of Garou. He's my favourite character at the moment. The way he scissored the centipede; urrrrgh, I can only get so erect.
Feb 24, 2022 8:08 AM
Apr 2020
Well, Garou is basically being a good character, despite his monster form. That's why I don't know how he would become the villain later, or he might never be?
Feb 24, 2022 9:50 AM

Apr 2018
Legit sick double spread panels, THIS IS SICK but so short. Garou is just the GOAT.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 24, 2022 10:58 AM

Jan 2009
holy shit this chapter

first Sweet Mask regenerated good and then Pig God becomes normal weight and he defeated Gums off screen, i guess he is like Fat Gum (My Hero Academia) and Choji (Naruto) where their stored fat can be use to temporarily give them god mode powers

then Garo already perfected his martial arts by defeating that centipede
Feb 24, 2022 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
It was so weird seeing a skinny pig god.

Garou destroying that centipede was a really cool moment.
Feb 24, 2022 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
I want all the manga being drawn by Murata, thank you.
If that's too much, Takeshi Obata and Inoue Takehiko can help him out.
Feb 24, 2022 1:12 PM

May 2020
Haha sweet mask had no idea it was pig god. And man Garou just rampaging his way through, can't see anyone who can stop him at this moment.
Feb 24, 2022 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Garou really One Sliced the Centipede!
Garou is Goat man!! And artwork was also amazing as always!
Feb 24, 2022 7:27 PM

Mar 2015
full chapter of just garou chopping, and i am not even mad.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 24, 2022 9:29 PM
Dec 2015
No Saitama in this chapter, skinny version of Pig god is very unexpected even Sweet Mask didnt recognized him, Sweet Mask is alive, and the star of this chapter is the finding justicr Garou. Cant wait for the next chapter 4/5 withour saitama is boring for me.
Feb 24, 2022 10:09 PM
Oct 2019
EyeLowView said:
Well, Garou is basically being a good character, despite his monster form. That's why I don't know how he would become the villain later, or he might never be?
I'm guessing he won't be a villain anymore. Though many are enjoying this many are also complaining regarding the prolonged arc which was not this big in web comic. Even I didn't exactly understand why Garou started siding with S class out of nowhere and kindof behaving like a tsundere.
Feb 24, 2022 10:16 PM
Apr 2020
tokihikki said:
EyeLowView said:
I'm guessing he won't be a villain anymore. Though many are enjoying this many are also complaining regarding the prolonged arc which was not this big in web comic. Even I didn't exactly understand why Garou started siding with S class out of nowhere and kindof behaving like a tsundere.
I am actually one of the people who are complaining about the prolonged story. I thought it would be fine for Murata to expand the webcomic story, but not this much. It kinda feel a bit too far.
Feb 25, 2022 7:35 AM
Feb 2021
Man Garou can not become any greater cause how would it even be possible?
Feb 25, 2022 2:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It took me a couple of panels to realize that Pig God had had quite the weight loss episode, lol. No one would ever recognise him like that
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 26, 2022 3:55 AM

Jul 2021
i guess you can say : "pig god" has become "twig god" , lol .

previously , pig god was with fubuki , now he is not wearing his jacket and his pants , and he is skinny . i guess this happened : fubuki pulled down his pants and she $ucked him dry , lol .

this reminds me of the 1st chapter of the trashy manga detective conan , when conan 's body shrinks .

on pig god 's shirt : buta = pig .

- sweet mask : im gonna kill Fuhrer Ugly like he did my jeans .
- er , previously , Fuhrer Ugly always scared the sh!ts out of you , so how things will be different this time ?

i guess you can say : twig god is "chewing Gums" monster , lol , lame pun : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_gum

sweet mask is acting out of character here , a normal sweet mask will say : you are eating a raw , dead monster ? this must means you are an evil man , or an evil monster . death to all evil . i will kill you with no mercy , just like when i killed some captured aliens , a human caveman , some brainwashed human mercenaries , etc , ...

page 11 : er , they are in space , so they are weightless , so garou can not generate enough force to split the centipede .

i think the authors "borrowed" from this scene in the manga dragon quest - emblem of roto : at the sea , a long monster is severed into 2 pieces :

daywithoutgamesFeb 26, 2022 7:09 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Feb 26, 2022 6:14 AM
Mar 2020
The panels of Garou splitting the centipede was fantastic.
Also pig god was really unrecognisable.
Now that centipede is defeated, I wonder what battle will be next.
Mar 3, 2022 6:42 AM

Dec 2018
Even i didn't recognise pig god lmao. And great as the martial arts go we all know saitama will neg Garou if they fight.
Mar 7, 2022 2:24 AM
May 2020
words cant even fathom the amount of joy that I've absorbed within this chapter. this was both a visual and literary accolade to say the very least. we are seeing an evolution to how we read manga with garou as a catalyst. nah man... that was heavenly
Mar 9, 2022 8:41 PM
Nov 2016
deg said:
and then Pig God becomes normal weight and he defeated Gums off screen

Pig God didn't defeat Gums off-screen, Gums was already dead, Fuhrer Ugly killed Gums while ripping him open from the inside, this is why Fuhrer Ugly looked like vomit in the first place.
Mar 10, 2022 6:03 AM

Oct 2017
Was that pig god lol? Also Garou achieved perfection.
Mar 10, 2022 10:48 AM

Jan 2009
xZabuzax said:
deg said:
and then Pig God becomes normal weight and he defeated Gums off screen

Pig God didn't defeat Gums off-screen, Gums was already dead, Fuhrer Ugly killed Gums while ripping him open from the inside, this is why Fuhrer Ugly looked like vomit in the first place.

ah ye now i remember, i got bad memory
Apr 4, 2022 1:55 AM

Jul 2021
I legit thought Amai Mask got fucking shattered when that monster ripped his body from pieces to pieces and Pig God I assured had to make a creepy appearance infront of him lol. Garou manages to beat the shit outta the centipede, Bang must be proud of his own skills even in the previous chapters he got beaten atrociously.
Apr 14, 2022 11:53 PM
Apr 2018
GAROU : My firsts have reached perfection.

Waiting for his encounter with SAITAMA.
Jun 27, 2022 2:09 AM

May 2016
Man what a chapter Garou slicing that centipede in half from that up was literally best shit ever.

next chapter gonna be hype Saitama looking quite serious this time.
Jul 8, 2022 3:24 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
(Chapter 159)

Bahaha I love skinny Pig God. That's so funny lol. And as we suspected Amai Mask was fine!

Garou continuing to break powerscaling logic and get stronger and stronger by the chapter!! His finishing move makes you think of Saitama one-hitting Elder Centipede (Centichoro) a while back.

Love how Garou continues to think about Bang's teachings :)
Jan 2, 2023 12:31 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
One punch, and bye-bye!!! kekeke
Mar 12, 2023 4:03 PM

Nov 2016
Glad to see Handsome is well. Less expected than average weight Pig God xD

Garou is going so hard holy shit. All that evolution only to get rekt by Saitama again...

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 19, 8:41 AM
Aug 2020
no no no,you are not allowed to to do that

i want to enjoy my chapter not being frustrated at the end!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 251 Discussion

deg - Oct 16

8 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 5:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 206 Discussion

deg - Mar 23, 2022

33 by kxlel02 »»
Yesterday, 1:59 PM

» What’s up with Shonen Jump?

someguy - Oct 7

16 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 250 Discussion

deg - Oct 2

10 by Doutei-kun »»
Oct 14, 6:44 PM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 249 Discussion

Icewolf004 - Sep 8

22 by Doutei-kun »»
Oct 14, 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.