Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Nov 20, 2021 7:38 AM
Oct 2021
Jujutsu Kaisen and Link Click. Both needs a season 2 asap lol
Nov 22, 2021 7:53 AM
Feb 2020
WHEN I SAW THAT KNIFE I KNEW OH MY GOD. it was a guuud episode tho it confirms season 2 and GODDD focc liu min
Nov 23, 2021 4:11 AM

Mar 2021
I AM BLOWN AWAY. That was one hell of a way to end the series. amazing, beautiful, awesome. I'm so glad I watched it but not so glad that I binged it in almost 2 days... now I have no more link click T_T hoping second season will be here soon.
Nov 30, 2021 2:47 AM

Jan 2008
Personally, I feel like this show is slightly overrated (#24 at the moment of writing this post). I did find it enjoyable, but I also feel like it fell short in many places.

First and foremost: the OP and ED were exceptionally good. I loved them.

Then, in a show about time travel, I expect sufficient groundwork, i.e. settling on rules how time travel works in that universe. I got the impression that this wasn't too fleshed out (more like "roll with it, it just works this way now"). I especially felt that in the episode with the kidnapped boy, any rules that were established were treated rather loosely.

The VAs were... okay-ish, this could have been better. It might have been the subtitles, but the dialogue was making their work harder, as it was kinda cringy sometimes. Animation was alright (OP was amazing of course, but the show itself was so-so at times).

I liked the individual stories whereas they tended to get slightly overdramatic.

But mostly, I feel like S1 is not as "stand-alone"-ish as it should be. We get no explanation of the powers, we get a major cliffhanger at the end.. nothing is really resolved in S1. It might have worked if the show put a heavier focus on the personal relationships of the main cast than it actually did. Storywise, I was waiting for a twist that never happened. The introduction of the villain was not super surprising since it was foreshadowed, though still entertaining, so I am fine with that, it just didn't make for that great "aha"-moment for me. (The showdown in the studio didn't make much sense to me though; QX didn't get any advantage from jumping through the photos, it merely seemed like a plot device for emotional impact).

In the end, this is a 7.5/10 for me - but I'd rather round up than round down because the show was still enjoyable, so it derserves the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, 8/10.

Dec 1, 2021 6:13 PM

Aug 2008
I was going to lower my score for this show quite significantly if they decided to shrug and not try to do anything to save Emma but then the attempt was made and of course we got... whoa. I am going to hope that in the second season that a method is found to save her and of course the main trio but for now I'll give this show a solid 8/10. Found the introductory episodes to not be the best, wasn't until the kidnapped child that this really started to take off for me.

I will say that the rules for these powers seem not to be set well and is the "whatever the plot demands", this could work well or not, will have to see how S2 goes.
Dec 5, 2021 4:33 PM

Sep 2020
nah they really just stabbed my boy lu guang??

anyways i loved every second of this, i was never bored and it did a good job with the emotional bits and the twists. i rarely give anything a 10/10 but it looks like this one is getting that rating

super excited for the next season, i just hope lu guang isn't dead haha, he's def my favorite. although if he is dead in the next season that could make the plot much more interesting with cheng xiaoshi having to go back in time on his own without any directions being given to him, maybe he'll try to bring lu guang back if that's the case

in conclusion i'm super satisfied with the ending, can't wait for the next season
Dec 14, 2021 7:00 PM

Jul 2015
So the chinese are also capable of pulling a Gainax ending.

Dec 25, 2021 7:34 PM

Jun 2020
mamas boy sus 😳
Dec 26, 2021 3:02 PM

Dec 2016
WHY END IT LIKE THIS!?

Shit I shouldn't have binged it instead I should've waited for the second season and watched it all together.

This anime really is a fan of cliffhangers. What's up with the ending?? I hope nothing happened to Lu Guang. Now what will Cheng Xiaoshi do considering how dumb he is....

But damn what a twist. I did think that there must be someone else who has similar special ability as them but I thought it was Liu Min who had the powers. Looks like it's someone else entirely, tho I wonder if it's someone we know.

This anime really did a good job. At first they were just diving into pictures solving simple cases but after episode 6 it got really intense. I found myself wasting no time and watching the next episode right away.

Really loved the ost and the insert songs.

Overall 8/10
Dec 30, 2021 3:33 AM

Oct 2015
I thought Odd taxi will be my AoTy, I guess I was wrong. I never feeling this thrillb robably since the first time I watching Steins;Gate. Didnt expect it will be coming from Chinese anime. 100/10.I will re-watch it with Japanese dub . And cant wait for 2nd season.
Dec 30, 2021 3:34 AM

Oct 2015
Bengofo said:
mamas boy sus 😳

Mama sus best waifu lol
Jan 13, 2022 10:46 PM

Oct 2021
Last 3 minutes were the most intense & unexpected, i was at edge of my seat and then they hit us with a cliffhanger ending.
I loved the detail when Xiaoshi Cheng said that game is over but in the end criminal said that game has been reset. It deserves a 10/10 for keeping me invested through out the story. Can't wait for S2!!
Jan 16, 2022 1:13 AM
Jan 2022
Eps 11 and eps 5 imo the highlight , that ending was fcking cliffhanger,i need answers 8/10 ,couldve been 8.5 if the ending answers a questions.
Jan 23, 2022 12:56 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Why did it have to end on a cliffhanger? I want a second season ASAP!
Jan 26, 2022 4:16 AM

Oct 2013
oh god and here I really thought binging this show saved me from the suffering of anticipating an episode a week while it was airing...
Jan 28, 2022 1:52 AM

Aug 2007
Absolutely amazing. I was almost tricked at the end, but caught the antagonist earlier to know better. Great use of lighting on the bridge scene to convey Xiaoshi Cheng as a savior only to rip that hope away from the viewer.

The whole series has beautiful art, music, and the story telling is done very well. I'm glad I paced myself and enjoyed it a couple episodes at a time.

10/10 can't wait for more!!

Feb 11, 2022 3:38 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So basically everything we've been speculating, just throw it in the trash LOL

This entire time, someone with powers that exceed their own, has been toying with them from the start.

An episode with a 30 minute run time, as Xiaoshi was speaking to Emma on the bridge, trying to coax her out of committing suicide, we were nearing the end of the episode. "This is nice, we started the first episode with Emma and we're ending with Emma, with Xiaoshi helping her overcome the node which is death. What a nice series this turned out to be." -or so I thought.

Because OUT OF NOWHERE IT ALL GOES TO SHIT WTF

8/10, what a banger. Can't wait for season 2.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 14, 2022 9:28 AM

Mar 2008
BetaMaleUltra said:

This entire time, someone with powers that exceed their own, has been toying with them from the start.

This isn't what happened.
And if anyone was toying with someone was our protagonists with the villain.
Feb 28, 2022 10:37 AM

Jun 2020
Ok so I went from crying to my jaw just DROPPING

OK A FAT BANGER OF AN EPISODE

I kinda guessed that the “朋友” (The Friend that Liu Min kept calling out for) had similar supernatural abilities too but there’s so much still unexplained. Seriously wonder who it really is or WHAT IT IS. I can’t wait for next season!!!!!!

Poor Emma, she just couldn’t be saved.....

I think I may watch it again in JP dub hehe. But I love Xiao Shi’s voice actor♡ I think he voiced Xiao Shi really well!!!! For me personally I can’t tell apart from a lot of the main leads CN voice actors they all just sound like princes with calm & sexy voices to me lol it also doesn’t help that I’m Chinese & understand everything they say yet still can’t discern a lot of the voices lollooool but Xiao Shi’s voice actor really brought to life his personality & character. Can’t wait for Toyonaga Toshiyuki’s version of Xiao Shi♡♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 11, 2022 11:52 PM

May 2021
THIS DID AN ENTIRE 180 AT THE END
Inhales oxygen
Mar 19, 2022 3:06 AM
Nov 2016
Ok, I finished this anime just now, I was watching it with Jap dub but the last 2 episodes are not released in Jap dub yet so I said, fuck it, let's just finish this because at this point I didn't really care anymore, and simply wanted to get this over with so I watched the last 2 episodes in the original audio instead.

What can I say, this anime is overrated, I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted, this anime was pulling every cliché move that I usually dislike about animes, it was trying so damn hard pulling emotions out of me and it failed at every single turn, I barely felt emotions watching it, I was cringing most of the time instead, I simply hate these type of emotional moments, they feel way too forced and "overdramatic", like, chill with all the melodrama, it's just too damn cheesy IMHO.

I love emotional moments if they are done properly but this anime made me cringe in those moments, Steins;Gate did the emotional moments right and I cried in that anime, this anime was cheesing those moments with all that forced melodrama and I disliked it.

It's not a bad anime, it's just a decent overrated anime, my final rating:

7/10
Mar 27, 2022 8:18 AM
Feb 2020
FUCKING LOVE THE ENDING! I didn't expect it to be that way. Will be waiting for season 2.
Apr 12, 2022 4:56 PM

Jul 2016
Flat and lowkey retarded characters, cheesy writing, forced emotional manipulation, lame melodrama, generic edgy antagonist #6969, inconsistent time-travel mechanics, dramatic cliffhangers that don't affect shit, etc.

Yeah... no. I think one season of this is enough for me.

3/10
Apr 16, 2022 4:08 AM
Sep 2016
Hi! So today i finished link click and have question about episode 11. At the end, last 10 seconds (when ending song was finished) you can hear voices saying something and also text in Chinese but they didn't translated it. So i was wondering if someone know what they were saying?
Apr 16, 2022 4:18 AM
Sep 2016
hachiclo said:
Ok so I went from crying to my jaw just DROPPING

OK A FAT BANGER OF AN EPISODE

I kinda guessed that the “朋友” (The Friend that Liu Min kept calling out for) had similar supernatural abilities too but there’s so much still unexplained. Seriously wonder who it really is or WHAT IT IS. I can’t wait for next season!!!!!!

Poor Emma, she just couldn’t be saved.....

I think I may watch it again in JP dub hehe. But I love Xiao Shi’s voice actor♡ I think he voiced Xiao Shi really well!!!! For me personally I can’t tell apart from a lot of the main leads CN voice actors they all just sound like princes with calm & sexy voices to me lol it also doesn’t help that I’m Chinese & understand everything they say yet still can’t discern a lot of the voices lollooool but Xiao Shi’s voice actor really brought to life his personality & character. Can’t wait for Toyonaga Toshiyuki’s version of Xiao Shi♡♡

Hi! Sorry for bothering you but i have a small request. At the very end of the 11th episode (after ending song) we could hear some voices saying something and also they put some text but they didn't translated it in English. Since you said you understand chinese i was wondering, if it's not hard for you, can you translate me those last 10 seconds of the episode? Thank you so much in advance ^^
Apr 16, 2022 4:28 AM

Jun 2020
Kristina_00_ said:
Hi! Sorry for bothering you but i have a small request. At the very end of the 11th episode (after ending song) we could hear some voices saying something and also they put some text but they didn't translated it in English. Since you said you understand chinese i was wondering, if it's not hard for you, can you translate me those last 10 seconds of the episode? Thank you so much in advance ^^

Hi!! You mean the after-credits bit with the altered voice & static screen? The text is just saying to look forward to 2nd season, and Xiao Shi asking who exactly are you, and saying wait for me, Lu Guang ^__^

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 17, 2022 12:17 AM
Sep 2016
hachiclo said:
Kristina_00_ said:

Hi!! You mean the after-credits bit with the altered voice & static screen? The text is just saying to look forward to 2nd season, and Xiao Shi asking who exactly are you, and saying wait for me, Lu Guang ^__^

Thank you soo much <3
Apr 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Jun 2012
Near perfect but I didn't want any hanging threads left over. I wish this was self contained in the one season. Bummer.
Apr 22, 2022 11:22 PM

Jan 2021
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAAAT
I'm going crazy I didn't expect this at all I'm getting goosebumps rn.
Liu min power and his friend or whatever is soo confusing I don't understand who they're and how their power work, there's so much unexplained so I'm very hyped for season 2.

Definitely a banger episode I didn't expect this at all, and the scene with Qiao ling holding the knive scared me so much, I thought she was the impostor all along I freaked out.

10/10
Jun 2, 2022 10:27 PM

Jan 2020
What the actual f did I just watch. The series pulled off a 180 at the end. This series was so good. I really can’t wait until season 2.
Jun 2, 2022 10:28 PM

Jan 2020
Sol_Ou said:
Near perfect but I didn't want any hanging threads left over. I wish this was self contained in the one season. Bummer.

Why tho, there’s another season. More of this series is awesome news
Jun 7, 2022 8:42 PM

Oct 2015
That cliffhanger made me bumped down my rating. Overall this was a great series with some great moments, every episode was a banger. My favorite story was the village basketball/earthquake tale, with that guy That wanted to relay a message to his friends and mother. That story made me cry like a child at a mall. I wish to watch the sequel or maybe I'll read if it takes longer to come out.

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 21, 2022 11:46 AM

Nov 2018
My god, transition from the most joyful emotional scene to the biggest pain in a matter of moments.
I hate everyone equally
Jun 28, 2022 8:47 AM
Jan 2019
What the fuck is happening
Jul 2, 2022 12:22 PM

Mar 2018
WTF, does that guy have the power to come from the future (as opposed to Lu Guang coming from the present into the past).

AMAZING anime and I cannot wait for S2 to get these questions resolved.
Jul 4, 2022 5:41 AM
Jan 2021
came back to praise this show, gonna rewatch again

Jul 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Nov 2015
PaninaManina said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

This episode was so perfect in so many levels!
How every story mattered, how it's really so humane until the end, how it never forget that the story happens in the "real world" with "real world issues", how the real things where what made all the alternatives possible instead of the super natural power clap clap clap until the last second you couldn't tell if Lin's "power" was just being rich, if his "friend" was really just him noticing Xiaoshi having dived on other photos, how you couldn't tell if Emma would be able to save herself... everything that made it so good and humane and real and relevant also served as a distracting to minimize the supernatural suspicious...

But...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... 2

That the have the CULHÕES to end that way... not even the most famous butcher writers have the audacity to do this most of the time.

I'm shocked and chorando pra caraleo!

EDIT:
FOOOOOOOCK!
From episode 8: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1931416#msg63539194

PaninaManina said:

But, now that we are discussing this, maybe there was another reason why the whole scene was framed that way.
Can we really assume that it was just a coincidence that it was during that scene that we received that information about a possible serial killer, and that he could be aiming women? And that when he tried to touch Qiao his hand had this strange "artistic" glow to make it more ominous?

Now I'm suspicious of everything.

The clues where there all along!
This requires a second watching.
Daaamn i just noticed the watch in his hand

Jul 8, 2022 8:41 AM

Nov 2015
Oyashka said:
I didn't understand how the guys sent the suspect a hint to find a photo studio. The subtitles said it was done with Emma's phone, but I think it's a mistake because she threw her phone off the bridge. Who understood how they did it?
not with emma's phone but through Xu Shanshan's phone ..remember when they got the weird messages from Xu, Shanshan's phone ? it was the suspect .

Jul 9, 2022 11:47 AM
Aug 2016
Man, no one of jp studio dubbing this best anime ever made? Hoping the op ed is japan dubbing too come on for what the money you dubbing it not the sinchan and doraemon again you guys spend to dubbing in anime, please someone use the money to something dubbing best anime like. This anime
Jul 11, 2022 10:40 PM

Jan 2021
Well that was quite the incredible plot twist
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 13, 2022 11:33 AM
Mar 2018
I am speechless!
I thought Emma would jump no matter how Cheng tried to convince her. However, I didn't expect that twist in the end.
Truly a great donghua.
Jul 23, 2022 9:04 PM
Jul 2022
I'm so glad this was my first donghua cause it was actually just amazing. Genuinely one of the best shows I've ever watched, there wasn't a single moment where I was bored. I really thought Emma was gonna survive at the end too and that this was gonna have a happy ending and then it just absolutely destroyed me. Can't wait for season 2 ^^
Jul 30, 2022 4:26 AM
Sep 2020
Saw the plot twist coming miles away when i saw that the blond guy was on the wheelchair...Emma's death swerve was ridiculously good...This was a great donghua...Easy 9/10..cant be a 10/10 for me coz plot holes and logic was kinda all over the place..I was entertained anyways...one of the most orignal and well made animated projects out there
Aug 3, 2022 6:48 PM
Jun 2021
HOLY FUCKING SHIT OMG
Aug 15, 2022 11:21 AM

Jan 2020
I loved this anime ever since episode 7 and onwards, but all the episodes before it were.... meh/not that good, sadly. But at the same time you could view it as the introduction to the characters and build up for the story.
I'm really looking forward to the second season! I already checked out the trailer for the second season, can't wait!!
Aug 19, 2022 5:08 PM
Mar 2022
It ended at a good cliffhanger if there will be a season 2 it's a must watch for me. I cried a bit it ended great!
Aug 24, 2022 7:26 PM
Jun 2019
I knew something fishy was going to happen but my man's getting STABBED????? I knew the perp had to have had a similar power but this was a plot twist I didn't expect. I'm frothing at the mouth for the next season
Aug 24, 2022 7:27 PM
Jun 2019
datteba_nya09 said:
It ended at a good cliffhanger if there will be a season 2 it's a must watch for me. I cried a bit it ended great!

Season 2 is confirmed, with a trailer, but no release date :) I already skowered the interned
Aug 25, 2022 8:25 PM

Sep 2020
kitkatkarson97 said:
datteba_nya09 said:

Season 2 is confirmed, with a trailer, but no release date :) I already skowered the interned
November 20th is the release date.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jul 1, 2021

91 by nanajp »»
Yesterday, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 24, 2021

78 by nanajp »»
Yesterday, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 17, 2021

74 by nanajp »»
Yesterday, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 10, 2021

87 by nanajp »»
Yesterday, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterzBailed54 - Jun 3, 2021

66 by nanajp »»
Yesterday, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.