Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 7:07 AM

Jul 2013
Eddie apparently lost lmao. And before Ohma came, to add insult to the injury.
Jan 26, 2022 7:46 AM
Feb 2017
This just keeps getting worse and worse, lol.
It's amazing how we can go from Ashura to this.
Jan 26, 2022 7:50 AM
Apr 2021
Sooo.... Edward could toss Raian around like a child but now Raian gets some kind of DBZ powerup and kills Edward with no difficulty

Just when I thought this manga had some potential with Edward
Jan 26, 2022 9:39 AM

Apr 2018
Bullshit power scalling, but great artwork tho.
Jan 26, 2022 10:15 AM
Mar 2019
who said Eddie is dead ?

And unlike you guys, I don't think it was any power up / power scalling we are talking about here, in Kengan universe even if some matches might have extreme difficulty, everyone can actually kill anyone, as strong as someone is physically of technically, mental games matter quite a lot.
Sunset87Jan 26, 2022 10:18 AM
Jan 26, 2022 11:59 AM

Dec 2014
I personally don't see any issues with the powerscaling. It's not like any concrete power levels were established before this fight, it took all the top tier Kure clan members and the leader of a Wu faction using sneak attacks to get to a point where Raian could damage him.
This also isn't the first time a fighter has powered up in the middle of a fight.
Jan 26, 2022 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
Sunset87 said:
who said Eddie is dead ?
Yeah, I don't think that's set in stone. But if it were, guess that'd mean the last backup would step up.
Jan 26, 2022 11:29 PM

Oct 2014
Honestly I feel like this had a great lead up from the prior chapters. Also in the back of our heads while they are fighting you are thinking about how raian has a winning record against ohma. You are thinking hold on there is no way raian is gonna get bodied. Ohma is in no condition to really be fighting Eddy so there has to be something more coming.

Great payoff and great art. I genuinely don't know why there is so much salt in kengan and Baki fan discussions.

These chapters since the final fight have been a godsend because it feels like we are actually returning to the ashura esque beats. The whole issue thus far has been that a lot of Omega since the tournament started has been just fighting and none of the good build up to said fights. Like it's actually starting to finally feel like all the pieces have been put in place.

Also also, with both the Fei fight and Eddy fight, did you really expect them to come out alive dude? They have crossed the line of killing, they are either gonna die now or get killed later on, with a huge likelihood on now due to retribution being on the table and the kure clan being tactical. Like logically even if Eddy got through pummeling this group, the entirety of the kure clan just made him their number 1 Target and are willing to pay mercs like muteba to kill him. Regardless this man is going to be hunted to the ends of the earth because he is flattening the patriarch and inner circle of an assassin family.
Jan 27, 2022 3:53 AM

Jul 2019
The art was goated during this chapter, but I still want to believe that Eddy is still alive. Maybe Niko shows up and rescues him who knows. Still wondering what tragedy were they talking about? Erioh being crippled? I expected some good guys to get killed.
Jan 28, 2022 3:19 AM

Oct 2015
Eddie Guihun = -IQ and strength. Removal + IQ and strength. Ez 4 Raian
Jan 28, 2022 8:00 AM
Aug 2016
Grzb said:
This just keeps getting worse and worse, lol.
It's amazing how we can go from Ashura to this.

Agreed. They are just using plot armor now to just end the series. aka Fairy Tail
Mar 6, 2022 5:23 PM

Feb 2018
Ayo Erioh saying how Raian will surpass him during his prime while Raian is beating the life out of Edward was hype lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 264 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Yesterday

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Yesterday, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 263 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 29

1 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 4, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 262 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 22

2 by daywithoutgames »»
May 29, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 261 Discussion

daywithoutgames - May 22

0 by daywithoutgames »»
May 22, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kengan Omega Chapter 260 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 8

2 by daywithoutgames »»
May 14, 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.