Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 31, 2017 10:35 PM

Feb 2016
All I can think about is poor Hinata all alone, eating alone, and sleeping alone... but wait, Naruto left lol maybe she was what he was talking about when he said he still had "some work to do" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

May 31, 2017 10:36 PM

Jul 2016
Fuck me. Hanabi is so cute.

*added to favorite character*
Jun 1, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2011
would totally watch hanabi in her own spinoff series ;)

"When the time is yours,
the future is waiting,
The person you become,
and the people you're creating.
"
Jun 1, 2017 4:12 AM

Jan 2017
Tokoya said:
Even though Boruto didn't fight Hiashi, his match with HanaBAE did not disappoint....I was proud of both of them

The part with Naruto and Hiashi was just too great and even though the rest of the episode wasn't that great, I really enjoyed the throwback they gave us with Sarada (Loved the way she acted and how she treated Boruto in this episode) and Boruto vs Fat Not Kamina/Simon

Next week looks like Danzo's Anbu Root will be involved so now I'm interested

i have this weird theory that danzo isn't dead so im like really confused since i saw that
Jun 1, 2017 4:13 AM

Jan 2017
that scene where hanabi gave that wink to boruto
i died
Jun 1, 2017 5:15 AM

Apr 2014
Atlas77 said:
Z4k said:

Both Bleach and HxH had a fairly small cast in the beginning so that's not the most apt comparison. Not to mention, the exam arc lasted for 30 episodes in the original HxH so that's a lot of episodes focusing on just 4 or 5 characters.

Naruto, one piece, bleach, Saint seiya (I haven't seen this one), dragon ball, fairy tail, HxH.

All of them are long runners, they are obviously comparable. They compete or used to compete with each other. And some of them have better introduction, development or final. It depends in the technique that they used to tell us the story, could be with a small or huge cast at the begining.

It's not. None of them had a cast as large as Boruto. None of them focused heavily on more than 4 or 5 character in it's first 20 episodes or so. Naruto in the beginning only focused on team 7. That's why the plot was moving so fast.
Jun 1, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode. Pleasant to see Hanabi a lot more this episode, she's so cute. Nice interaction between Hiashi and Naruto, although Naruto is more mature now. Cool fight with Boruto and Sarada against that movie guy xD

Next episode seems to get more interesting :)

5/5
Jun 1, 2017 12:52 PM
Feb 2011
Why the fuck does this anime series have so many popular 1 star reviews this episode was so good
Jun 1, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2016
sucks being boruto
Jun 2, 2017 1:23 AM
Jun 2017
Anyone notice the reference they did with boruto and sarada? I mean the demon shuriken jutsu? Almost the same with naruto and sasuke😁
Jun 2, 2017 8:14 AM

Feb 2011
These kids sure eat a lot of junkfood.
Jun 2, 2017 10:52 AM
May 2012
hanabi x konohamaru pls
Jun 2, 2017 12:11 PM
Oct 2014
DAIO said:
Anyone else find it weird how they just completely wrote Inojin out of the show when Mitsuki came? It use to be Shikadai, Inojin and Boruto interacting. But now, he's been completely replaced by Mitsuki.

But Inojin has to be part of the new Ino-Shika-Cho. Also,
So the spotlight on Mitsuki is not unexpected.
Jun 2, 2017 12:31 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Return to the bads episodes.....
Himawari awakened his power time ago, this was interesting to know what happened!!
Then, Boruto don´t has the power, what power he has?
Jun 2, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2012
krazykillerkurt said:
All I can think about is poor Hinata all alone, eating alone, and sleeping alone... but wait, Naruto left lol maybe she was what he was talking about when he said he still had "some work to do" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Hinata could do with some alone time. She's gotta look after 3 kids, one of them being the hokage. That's a lot to take on lol. I think she probably had a nice pamper session while they were gone lmao

mangotree247 said:
DAIO said:
Anyone else find it weird how they just completely wrote Inojin out of the show when Mitsuki came? It use to be Shikadai, Inojin and Boruto interacting. But now, he's been completely replaced by Mitsuki.

But Inojin has to be part of the new Ino-Shika-Cho. Also,
So the spotlight on Mitsuki is not unexpected.

Also, I think they're trying to parallel Boruto and Shikadai's relationship to Naruto and Shikamaru's, so Inojin wouldn't really fit into that equation anyway.
Club Aerosol
Jun 2, 2017 7:47 PM

May 2009
:o Boruto is really good with Shadow Clone. I can say that during the early age, Boruto is smarter than Naruto.

Hanabi is so pretty :3 And Hima is so cute :3
I like the conversation between Hiashi and Naruto. I haven't finished Shippuuden yet, so I really don't know anything about the different relationships among the ninjas during the later parts. :/

Boruto is surprisingly levelheaded :o
Good, good episode :))

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jun 3, 2017 2:01 AM

Oct 2008
That was a great fight between Boruto & Hanabi!
That was a nice wisdom conversation with Naruto & Hiashi.
LOL at the fat Kagemasa!
I'm still waiting for Sarada to unleash her first Sharingan power and to know what kind of unique ocular powers she has!
5/5.

Jun 3, 2017 6:54 AM
Apr 2017
Great episode. The fight between Boruto and Hanabi has already destroyed all of OP's crap animation, the conversation between Naruto and his father in law felt so real omg, good job. Above all of it, Hanabi is love , Hanabi is life, all hail Hyuga's gene, Konahamaru you are missing the huge chance ^^.
Jun 4, 2017 5:55 AM

Jul 2009
Hanabi was great! So was Sarada! She and Boruto do a nice team.
Jun 4, 2017 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
Is it just me, or is the Boruto series kind of...childish and random? I thought the beginning was kind of weak, but that it would start becoming a little more serious in a few episodes. This feels like a very awkward filler.

I hope I don't get too much hate xD

**The Knifemaster**
Jun 5, 2017 7:39 AM

Jun 2015
How could Hanabi become like this, very loveable XD
11/10 for that overwhelming cuteness
Jun 5, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2016
HANABII showcasing her talent love how she has grown arguably the strongest hyuuga right now my baby my baby
Facta Non Verba
Jun 5, 2017 4:33 PM
Mar 2017
Aunt Hanabi. Fairly young and pretty. I'll patiently wait for her r34. Ahem, don't mind I said that.
Leprechaun08Jun 5, 2017 4:38 PM
Jun 5, 2017 10:32 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, Hanabi sure did grow up. Best girl so far :P

Jun 6, 2017 9:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Now to let Boruto's grandfather and aunt test whether his eye abilities really is from the Hyuga families eye talent. After all its difficult to determine whether he has that ability since though you are supposed to need plenty of training in order to manifest it Naruto's sister Himawari was able to manifest it herself. Hinata's father and Boruto's grandfather as well as their aunt Hanabi will know if he really has the eye or not though. Lol Hanabi just stopping her father there lol. It is true then even if Boruto hasn't got the gift he will end up hating his gran if he says that to him. Hanabi will be different though. Hmm so the test is being pounded by Hanabi eh. Well only in combat will the eye be able to properly manifest i guess. Lol Hanabi's comment about his lack of training was spot on lol. But mere party tricks will not work on Hanabi as by skill she is slightly better than Hinata in terms of combat. By use of the eye as well as her experience Hanabi can easily tell if Boruto was really being serious and up to now he hasn't. Hmm when Boruto does get serious his tactics really are quite creative but against Hanabi its still not enough. Hmm Hanabi's combat skills sure are impressive. Hmm so there really is no evidence that Naruto has been able to manifest the Hyuga's eye ability then.

Still like his father Boruto is able to bounce back from despair by falling on humor eh. Its nice that Hanabi is trying to cheer him up after the fact though. Still its nice seeing Naruto and his kids have a quiet dinner with his father in law and sister in law though. Hmm it seems that Hanabi is very proud of her cooking skills though. Lol being told that your cooking is not as good as your sister must be a shock lol. In Naruto he never really had the chance to encounter Hinata's father that much so here its nice to them together now that they are one family. The quiet moment between the heads of both houses is interesting as they both care a great deal about their respective families. Given his past track record i think its natural that Naruto didn't believe his son at first but its nice that Naruto can see that he wasn't lying this time. Still even if both Naruto and his father in law believe Naruto the question that remains is just what is this power that he has though. Considering the training required im also pretty surprised that Himawari was able to manifest the eye at that young of an age though. Though since that time it seems that nothing else has happened. Hmm Children are after all full of surprises. Its also nice that it seems that both Naruto and the Hyuga clan have a large amount of respect for each other as well.
I think everyone that was here today can see that Boruto was trying his best to show his ability and even if it didn't show they can all see that he is really trying his best. Despite looking serious Hanabi has quite the playful personality eh. Hmm Hanabi does seem to be close to Boruto and his sister and she seems rather reliable for a source of advice as well. Boruto does one hell of an impression of his hero though lol.

Lol Sarada sure is diligent with her training though. Night training eh. I wonder though does that ability only manifest when he see's someone with that presence though. Hmm so this is the true form of Kagamasa eh lol. Lol this fight though is comical. Despite being comical this guy is still pretty dangerous though. Still nice save from Sarada there though. Sarada's reaction to Kagamasa though lol. Though skeptical it does look like Sarada does believe Boruto's words though. Kagamasa though is so contradictory though lol. Lol that was some great teamwork between Sarada and Boruto though. Himawari though is adorable though lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2017 10:33 PM

Feb 2013
Good god Hanabi is absolutely spectacular.
Jun 7, 2017 11:36 AM
Apr 2017
Sai coming next episode!!!! Good episode with the interactions and fight scenes. The Ghost? Lol, is this the Patriot?
Jun 25, 2017 1:04 AM
Dec 2009
Boruto needs to be more open about everything he's seeing, I know he wants to prove himself but it seems like this "ghost" thing would be resolved faster if he just told the adults everything he was seeing :P
Jun 26, 2017 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
ive the feeling they will drag it out with Borutos eye and i dont like that.
Jun 30, 2017 8:02 AM
May 2016
Hanabi as cool and awesome as I'd like her to be. Nice sparring, love the relation with Boruto. Sarada, prolly my fav character. Sharpness of Sasuke, enthusiasm of sakura. She's inherited the best of both.
Jul 24, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2013
phreeak said:
ive the feeling they will drag it out with Borutos eye and i dont like that.

Yeah just a small taste and we'll know what the eye is in about 50 episodes. :)
Aug 2, 2017 7:27 PM

May 2010
So back to the formula again :< Too bad. Boruto & Hanabi training was pretty cool though, hope we will get more of stuff like that in the future arcs!

I like Mitsuki so I don't mind him being around, but Denki, nobody gives a shit about Denki >_> Replace him with Inojin more often, geez.
Oct 22, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2010
is it just me or does it feel like a filler? meh episode :(
Jan 21, 2019 10:52 PM

May 2013
Just waiting it out til this series gets better, haha

I miss my old bb's <3 Hope they appear soon C:
Himawari is adorable
Aug 25, 2021 11:19 PM
Feb 2020
so strange watching grandpa Hiashi, I'm happy everyone realize Borut was telling the truth

Also so cute Sarada did help him aswell
May 29, 2022 1:25 AM

Dec 2012
Hanabi will fight him.
No eye.
Sarada.
Dat shadow.
Chubby Kagemasa.
Sarada helps Boruto.
Dat ending.

Is Hanabi starting to look attractive to me?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 14, 2022 5:47 AM
Feb 2022
i hate this anime because its boruto
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 139 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2020

28 by Chfenj_ »»
Yesterday, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

48 by Chfenj_ »»
Jun 5, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 183 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2021

30 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 4, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Power comparison

Igris_knight - Jun 3

5 by ezequielatlus »»
Jun 3, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 181 Discussion

Eoussama - Jan 10, 2021

49 by Tony2Phones »»
Jun 3, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.