Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 2018 3:49 AM

Jan 2017
For me it was the best episode to date
Although I do Colin's it strange how slice of life and romance genres actions scenes to some extent I.e. That table tennis match wth😂😂
Are they trying to show their versatility in animation.
May 26, 2018 3:56 AM

Nov 2007
Teresa falling for Tada is nicely captured but I actually expected the anime to be more comedy and less drama but it seems like we are heading that way by each passing episode.

A tad disappointed.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 8, 2018 8:54 AM

Dec 2016
This was a truly nice and beautiful episode, but I wonder if Alec will actually tell Teresa her feeling or if we are just being set up to be cucked
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 9:32 PM

May 2012
Very impressive and also beautiful episode. I really do wonder if Teresa actually started loving him now or if it was just a spark!

Still looking forwards to see when she'll actually reveal her identity. Looking forwards to see what's next.
Aug 14, 2018 10:22 AM

Dec 2014
I keep thinking that Teresa and tada are moving closer…but maybe the anime will end on an ambiguous note.. like many other animes out there//..
Apr 4, 2019 5:38 AM

Aug 2017
1/5. This show stinks can't wait to finish. I'm only watching for Hinako and hopefully some fanservice.
Jul 22, 2021 10:37 AM

Aug 2017
This anime original has more fillers than Naruto at this point. And the drama is still terrible, a camping episode like Yuru Camp? Seriously?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 11, 2021 5:19 PM

Jul 2019
Wow, beautiful episode. Teresa finally having her feelings for Tada pushed forward to the point where it is p obvious she is in love. Wonder how Alec with intervene.

Yeah the camping stuff was p fun too. Genuinely looks like a real good group of friends.
Mar 28, 3:31 PM

Mar 2019
Honestly I don't get if I was supposed to feel something for Teresa in that moment because her motivation and backstory are just bad and it feels like she's still a child. Even if I don't dislike her, I really think this anime would be better without those 2. I like Mitsuyoshi's story a lot, the relationship between Hinako and Hajims is really nice, Yamashita and Yui are great, more so for the former, and Kaoru's episode was amazing.

I also didn't understand what was so special about that scene, lol. Mitsuyoshi said something very obvious and something Teresa already does, trying to not make Alec worry like that again, but now when Mitsuyoshi said it, it's like that was the first time she realized she can do that.

Nice episode nonetheless, sad to see Charles go and I wonder what Alec wants to tell Teresa.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Sep 26, 12:27 AM
Aug 2024
Bro the star scene remind me of bakemonogatari eps 12, araragi and senjougara
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

242 by magatetus »»
Jun 14, 8:30 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

77 by Seventy7Far »»
May 25, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.