Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 19, 2020 2:43 AM
Oct 2018
Seeing the number of people hating the ending because Futarou didn't end up with the quintuplet they wanted is my new drug
Jun 26, 2020 5:23 AM
Aug 2018
What a fucking joke and waste of time. I won't mind too much about the ending, IF ONLY Yotsuba actually has a decent character development, and chemistry with Fuutarou, which she doesn't have
Jun 27, 2020 11:19 PM
Oct 2016
Under development the 4th quintuplets
Fast-kill 1st quintuplets
The 2nd still have a fight but dont get any chance because the writers being biased
The 3rd have many develop time but still same like 2nd
The 5th to fast to give up

So far i can read and finish by now. Yotsuba team was mean to be toxic and bullshit team because in general story the character who get choose but under level by any character will get many hate & toxic comment even thought in this manga she was good for being "friend/sister in law"
Ichika have been admited but she was to fast to give up. Maybe some develop conversation she got more spotlight
Nino have been leading her romance and have the spirit to show she is must worth for beloved one
Miku still have a progress to go
And lastly itsuki even she admit it just like ichika but she just to fast. Need only one chapter conversation for her so she got shine spotlight if writed perfectly

In the end. Romance manga nowaday was being bullshit not like yamada-kun and the 7 witch i can read 100+ repeat finish all the time because the story is still fun till the end
Jul 16, 2020 6:29 PM
Jan 2011
So the author just threw everything away and had first girl win? Why would you make Miku the most interesting one and Yotsuba the most boring one? She was just there taking up space most of the time. I thought he would have done something with Itsuki but she turned out to be another disappointment.
Jul 17, 2020 3:21 PM
May 2020
I know I'm about 5 months late, but why the hell did people complain so much? I can't say my best girl was picked but I don't even care, the ending was made so well. The one problem I can say is I don't think Fuutarou realized Yotsuba was the one he had met previously, but other than that it was perfect.
Jul 18, 2020 7:40 PM
Berserkfan69

May 2017
miku fags
yotsuba chads
hoes mad
Aug 9, 2020 7:48 AM
Feb 2019
I don't really care that Yotsuba won, good on her. I'm not pissed because my quintuplet didn't get chosen, I'm pissed because this is one of the very few manga that set itself up for a harem properly. And I don't usually like harem but this would have been perfect. Oh well my head canon is that it is a harem but the magazine wouldn't allow it. They're all going on the honeymoon together with them, no one does that lol it's pretty much subtlety implied that it's a harem. I'm going to need some recommendations for harem endings because this manga and Yuna San has made me depressed at the end. Could have even been a Bokuben style ending ffs lol
Aug 13, 2020 8:40 PM
Jun 2020
zalapeno said:
wow what an ending, negi just wanted to dodge the bullets with "HAPPY ENDING WITH AN OPEN ENDING" lmao

quite an enjoyable ride, though the last arc and ending were absolute trainwreck

im about to give this shit 7 then i saw Nino crying again so i'll lower it to 6 lol

so long five wedded brides

edited : check out manganelo/mangabat for parody lol, the translator was gold

Was the parody about Negi explaining his characters ? I was trying to confirm it because I know I read something about that but couldn't find it anywhere when im trying to refer back lmao
Aug 17, 2020 9:26 PM
Feb 2011
I thought the ending was crap simply because I do NOT like airheads and that is Yotsuba in a nutshel. Airheads are normally boring and unreliable. The only thing I like less then airheads are Tsundere and we have that in Nino. The other 3 sisters carried this great manga till the end. Having said that I think Yotsuba and Nino were great with their sisters so they made great parts of the family.
korn7809Aug 17, 2020 9:32 PM
Aug 24, 2020 12:54 PM

Mar 2019
i have never felt that much betrayal in my entire life before .

all my investment in this manga has been put into the trash so suddenly with the very poor choice that Fuutarou made or more like the author made in chapter 114 ... sigh after that point my reading to this manga became a poison .

Yotsuba was such a bullshit choice and thats why it hurts so much he chose the girl with the least connection with her just because he feel gratitude lmao that's more like admiration than love .

his connection with Yotsuba was so weak that it was really tough for me to continue reading this shit after that point , Negi trolled us all with his dumb choice , my ship was 100% Ichika because i love her so much but i would have been fine with Miku because even when she's not my ship i still acknowledge the fact that she has a strong bound with Fuutarou even Nino at certain point started to have a good bound with him but go all the way and pick Yotsuba and carry on with that dumb choice to the bitter end ! really ! really ! man fuck off with that shit .

i was planning to give this a 5/5 tbh but i think i will settle with 2/5 now for such a poor choice and now i have lost all my interest in watching season 2 of the Anime that will start airing next year , knowing how things will turn out at the end is a huge letdown to me .

and the Chs from 114 to 122 were really cringy i barely finished them ... sigh what a mess .

LeonardoXDAug 24, 2020 12:59 PM
Sep 5, 2020 11:21 PM

May 2015
really wished they made the story longer! 122 chapters is so short. It never even provided the graduation scene. It's just fast forward to the future lol.

Negi really hates Ichika. Ichika is worth winning until the school trip incident. I really feel bad since she's conflicted in doing what she wants and doing what's best for her sisters. If you think about it, she's in a very difficult position as she can't be straightforward about her feelings as the thought of allowing her sisters to be happy and find love is holding her back. Being the oldest, she thought she must be more sensitive and understanding. That's probably why she cried like 3 times over the guy. There was a lot of "is it really fine for me to do this" and "i shouldn't do this" monologue from her. She's hurting deeply and I feel really bad about her. Negi even let her move to a different place to focus on acting. That's too sad. She was killed really early. They have a lot of moments together just like Miku, and it was just ruined with the ending.

Nino is a well written character in the last parts of the manga. Ever since she fell in love with the guy, she's been straightforward about her feelings. That's probably why a lot of people wanted her to win. Miku is the same. Tbh she's the one with the most development, from being a shy about her feelings to letting Fuutarou know.

I don't really get why Yotsuba won. Other than her being the girl Fuutarou hang out with 5 years from before (and claiming to be in love ever since). There's not much development with her. They hang out for a day and she fell in love up until they met again. Her back story was amazing. However, it doesn't really give any development to their relationship until their tutoring days. She's been hiding her feelings all along unlike the first 3 sisters. She even said to Ichika do whatever she wants, and yet Yotsuba never once give a hint for her feelings and never did what she really wanted.

Itsuki is just not part of the harem to begin with. She's just the innocent baby that everyone loves, even though she is the "first girl." There aren't that many arcs focused on her. She doesn't even know if she had feelings.

I would really prefer if it would be harem open ended ending. Keeping the status quo is actually better because it won't give justice to the quintuplets, especially the first 3. It's still a good manga in my opinion, and one of the few harem I actually enjoyed. I'm looking forward to season 2 to see more Ichika <3

Sep 6, 2020 4:47 PM
Oct 2018
the only thing missing was a pair for the other girls, maybe if the author had put more loving pairs for other people at the end
Sep 8, 2020 5:03 AM

Jul 2014
So of these comments have me going like "why read harems if you aren't prepared to take the pain of losing?" Yotsuba was probably the 4th choice I was expecting to win. Not a very satisfying conclusion though, I feel like I was left wanting more, but not BC it was super good and it ended, but because there was unexplained stuff. Despite this I did enjoy the journey, but not the destination.
Oct 1, 2020 2:20 PM
Feb 2020
one thing for sure is negi just showing how sh*t he is,everyone knew from start he is showing something interesting with gotoubun,the concept of quintuplets itself is interesting,but no,we dont get "quintuplets heroine story",we got 3 heroines well developed,1 trashed by the author(itsuki) and 1 is "sadly" choose to win just because its the "safe choice aka the first/main heroine"(yotsuba).

its funny looking at you yotsuba fans happy at this when u should already knew that the author himself didnt treat her and itsuki like the other 3 lmao,yeah u should be mad like what happen with hina in domekano,yes she win,but is she get the treatment/development they deserved? NO.

yeah ppl can call this "troll",but nope,just classic dumb harem stuff,aint gonna fall for the second time negi if u write another "sh*t".
Oct 11, 2020 1:26 AM

Aug 2018
I still can't understand how the author could pick Yotsuba and not Miku or Nino... Personally I'm Team Miku, but it'd make sense if Nino was the winner, but not Yotsuba.

Also what they did to Itsuki is disgusting; from being the main heroine to just a side character, poorly developed romantically and as a character itself. I'm so mad, poor Itsuki :(

The manga overall was so good, even Nisekoi level I'd say, but just as Nisekoi, it had a poorly written ending.

Don't missunderstand me, I've always liked Yotsuba, since I watched the anime, but in my opinion she didn't deserve to be the winner since she didn't really do anything to approach Fuutaro romantically, hence her development as a character was quite forced and unnatural, relying too much on sudden flashbacks and the fact that she's the one who met Fuutaro. Also that Itsuki-Yotsuba-Rena plot-twist was bullshit.

Well, even though Miku didn't win and my heart is broken, I enjoyed this manga so much until certain point, and I hope you guys did too!

Oct 29, 2020 3:55 PM
Sep 2016
Does itsuki like fuutaro? She did not show much romantical interest
Dec 1, 2020 4:57 PM
Aug 2020
This was the worst ending I have ever read in my life :(
Dec 2, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
i honestly kinda pissed. im a mikubro so i...fuck this man. i mean i know why he picked yotsuba but come on man. not to piss any of the ninobros off, but at least it wasnt nino
I am the handle of my mop
Rags are my body, and detergent is my blood
I have scrubbed over a thousand floors
Unknown to sick leave
Nor known to pay
Have withstood abuse to sweep many
surfaces
Yet those hands will never hold money
So as I clean, Unlimited Maid Works
Dec 15, 2020 11:12 AM

Mar 2018
Honestly, after reading all of these messages about how bad the manga is or how bad the writing is, I can't seem to dislike the manga (maybe I'm weird). I liked reading this even after its questionable writing and choices throughout (like Nakano biological father???). Although I am not particularly a Yotsuba fan, I liked all the characters enough that the ending didn't bother me as much as it did others (still wanted Nino/Miku to win).

I enjoyed myself while reading this manga and I know that the manga was already dragged on longer than it needed to be but I wish I could've spent more time with the QQ cast. Here's to hopefully good S2!
Dec 26, 2020 1:43 AM
Dec 2020
I think the ending to TQQ is amazingly and beautifully well written. I was shocked and utterly amazed that the Bride wasn’t Who anyone really thought it was going to be. Throughout the manga there really wasn’t any huge hints that Yotsuba loved Fuutarou beyond her being the homie.
I love that they didn’t make The Bride anyone we thought it be, which completely went away from the normal Harem genera trope. Cuz lets be real, most harem anime or manga aren’t doing anything much different from each other.
When Yotusba was revealed to be who Fuutarou chose i was genuinely shocked, happy, tearful (i’m a man and i have no regret in saying i cried) and utterly blown away. And i was TEAM MIKU!!
I love that he ended up with the girl who never made a huge show of love towards Fuutarou until the end unlike Nino, Miku, and Itchika.
I give it a 10/10. It was well written, drawn and pulled me in HAAAARRRDDD.
Best Manga i’ve read up to this point.
Dec 26, 2020 11:37 AM
Oct 2020
People are so mad that the their best girl didn't win. I mean I was personally rooting for Miku but still it made sense why Fuutarou chose Yotsuba. Definitely an 8/10 manga atleast but they completely fucked up Itsuki tho.
Kp877Dec 26, 2020 11:40 AM
Jan 3, 2021 12:01 PM
Jan 2016
Over all 4/10. Fuck this series.
Jan 6, 2021 11:32 PM

May 2020
Donnie_DLG said:
I think the ending to TQQ is amazingly and beautifully well written. I was shocked and utterly amazed that the Bride wasn’t Who anyone really thought it was going to be. Throughout the manga there really wasn’t any huge hints that Yotsuba loved Fuutarou beyond her being the homie.
I love that they didn’t make The Bride anyone we thought it be, which completely went away from the normal Harem genera trope. Cuz lets be real, most harem anime or manga aren’t doing anything much different from each other.
When Yotusba was revealed to be who Fuutarou chose i was genuinely shocked, happy, tearful (i’m a man and i have no regret in saying i cried) and utterly blown away. And i was TEAM MIKU!!
I love that he ended up with the girl who never made a huge show of love towards Fuutarou until the end unlike Nino, Miku, and Itchika.

I followed the manga live, up until it completed back in Feburary. thought I'd quickly drop my two cents here.

No matter how meta or surprising an ending is, if it makes sense, I won't complain; and that's where my only real issue with the series lies. If I had to choose, I'd say I was team Miku, but Yotsuba was probably the runner up because she was "the homie," and if the ending was going to "be one that makes the most amount of fans happy" as Negi had stated he would do, she would make the most sense, since she was wholesome.

But for me the issue was that Yotsuba never got enough character development or justification for her being the bride. She got a good backstory, then decided she wanted to support not compete for Fuutarou, then decided she liked him but still didn't want to compete, and then caved in within a chapter of Fuutarou confessing, and then boom: wedding chapter. It was all development from the past, and not enough from the present. Her themes of lack of self-worth also felt like an echo of Miku.

Regardless, while it's not perfect, I don't fault Negi. He stated that he didn't expect the series to run this long, this was his first big series (second serialized series), and for a newcomer, this was incredible. Like it or not, this was probably the biggest shonen harem since Nisekoi. While I felt it was rushed, and that it could've used a few more arcs to add more development, I'll be looking forward to Negi's next work.
ZBubbleJan 24, 2021 4:16 PM
Jan 6, 2021 11:35 PM
Dec 2020
ZBubble said:
Donnie_DLG said:

I followed the manga live up until it completed back in Feburary. thought I'd quickly drop my two cents here.

Personally, regardless of an ending to a series, no matter how meta or surprising it is, as long as it makes sense, I won't complain, and that's where my only substantial issue with the series lies. If I had to choose, I'd say I was team Miku, but Yotsuba was probably the runner up simply because she was the homie, and if the ending was going to "be one that makes the most amount of fans happy" as Negi has stated he would do, she would make the most sense, since she was wholesome.

But for me the issue was that Yotsuba never got enough development or reasoning to justify her being the bride. She got a good backstory, then decided she wanted to support not compete for Fuutarou, then decided she liked him but still didn't want to compete, and then caved in within a chapter of Fuutarou confessing, and then boom: wedding chapter. It was all plot from the past, and not enough of the present. Her themes of lack of self-worth also felt like an echo of Miku.

Regardless, while it's not a perfect series, I don't fault Negi. He stated that he didn't expect the series to run this long, this was his first big series (second serialized series), and for a newcomer, this was incredible. Like it or not, this was probably the biggest shonen romance/harem manga since Nisekoi. While I did feel it was rushed, and that it could've used a few more arcs to straighten out consistencies or add more development, I'll be looking forward to Negi's next work.

Heka agree. I would have been happy with a Miku ending to. But the fact that he chose Yotsuba really blew me away.
Jan 9, 2021 8:10 AM

Apr 2012
Welp read into the manga and he ended up marrying the girl I least expected him to be with. Not sure if I should have expected the cliché or it just turned for the worst. Honestly upset with the decision of the writing to go downhill and end that way but too many stories nowadays tend to do stupid shit like this.

RIP

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 10, 2021 8:58 AM

Oct 2016
When I first got into the series, I heard about how the ending was bad this, shit that and so on. I admit that I enjoyed the series more in the first half but, I enjoyed the second half too just a little less.

Sure we didn't get much Fuutarou and Yotsuba together, but it makes sense. After binging the whole manga, Yotsuba was the one that really made sense and a lot of signs were pointing to that. But, honestly it could have been anyone and I would have still accepted it. Just for the record I am Nino gang.

Most of the complaints I am seeing is that Yotsuba didn't get as much romantic development as the rest except Itsuki. But at least it makes sense as to why so, because she was being considerate of her sisters. Though it could have always been done better. At the end of the day nothing is perfect. I really enjoyed the ride and that is what matters. 9/10

There are a lot of valid criticisms out there but, there are also a lot just hating because their ships didn't sail and that's ridiculous.
Jan 19, 2021 1:20 AM

Oct 2013
Worst girl won, ok yotsuba and itsuki tie for worst girl.
This manga can suck a dry elephant nut, went down hill after Seven Goodbyes arc. Made one of the early fav best girls Ichika start to look crazy. Took first best girl Miku far to long to re-find her courage to confess, Even though she was able to do it early early on in the series.
And come from behind best girl Nino really got the shaft and made to look kinda co-dependant desperate.

He should have married Nino, Ichika and Miku in that order and dropped the other two into the ocean while tied up in a mat or kept in another room as spare onahole.

Author you rushed and shot the promising idea in the head, thanks
Jan 25, 2021 1:59 PM

Dec 2015
People do be hating on Yotsuba, for the sole reason that their ship didn't win.
People bringing up that there isn't character development between them?!?
If you read and followed the story it's so obvious that the bride was Yotsuba.
But who cares who noticed first.
Personally, I thought it was good and I'm happy it ended like this. I was rooting for Ichika until you chapter 82... I thought the character grew and I still liked Ichika but Miku, Nino, Yotsuba grew to be even better characters for their sole presence.
The only thing that I am mad and disgusted by is how he put Itsuki in the trash bag. Like bruv Negi? are you mental or just a big troll. I feel so bad for people that supported that ship. In my opinon the story should have at least had 2 more arc that Fuu grew closer to his feelings.

Well just in short this ending was still better then Kimetsu no yaiba, frecking overhyped shit

I'm level on mal-badges.
Jan 30, 2021 9:08 AM
Aug 2020
Welp heres my first comment of all time.
Honestly i hated the ending one of the worst ones ive ever seen
but to be honest i still give it 10/10 cause i had so much fun watching and reading this. for now its still my favorite anime/manga
Feb 2, 2021 4:10 AM
Jan 2018
Still not sure what people meant by character assination
Feb 15, 2021 11:17 PM

Feb 2019
So, I'm not going to lie-- I didn't like how he left even the chance of ambiguity. I think a definitive answer would have been better for the plot, but I understand why Negi might want to please everyone. I just feel like such an open-ended (ish) ending left me unsatisfied; however, with just the 'dream' in a vacuum, I'd say that I'm happy with how it turned out. I loved how Negi used the Quintuplet game in the speech: it gave it such meaning and showed how each girl is happy for Fuutarou and his wife-to-be. Closure, though? Maybe not enough. But overall, I'm glad that I've read the story.
Feb 18, 2021 11:14 PM

Jun 2020
While there were some weird plot decisions near the end of this work, I think it was overall something I can say I thoroughly enjoyed and felt that it had a satisfying story.

My main gripe is the weird ending, I feel as though the last like 10 chapters felt really odd, and it seemed like Negi was working to finish the series as soon as possible. There were some small unanswered questions too, but that was not really a big issue for me. The weirdest part being the whole "oh it was a dream haha wake up we have to decide on the graduation trip" which I found to be a very odd choice for a conclusion, especially since it does not really make sense for the framing of the story (that being the wedding reception which appeared to be something that was a real event). I can assume that the wedding is real and Fuutarou was just dreaming of something similar, but I just found that part really odd.

While Yotsuba was never the front runner in the story, she was always lingering in the back and I think that her history with Fuutarou and the fact that she was constantly being given subtle hints to her being the one made it feel as though it was not at all forced or jarring in any real way. I also enjoyed her development as a character a lot, with the only real exception being her really weird behavior in the last arc of the story.

The girls were all pretty engaging, and I felt as though they were all well developed to some extent and felt realistic for the most part. I would have been satisfied with pretty much any of the girls ending up with Fuutarou (maybe except Itsuki because it never felt like their relationship could become romantic), so I guess the fact that the way it ended never felt like something to get really mad/sad over.

Overall, this is a solid 7/10, somewhat typical to harem and nothing really groundbreaking, but it was something I had fun reading from beginning to end and I never felt a period where I was simply put off with the writing. I don't know, maybe I am just simple minded or something.
Have a great day!

Feb 25, 2021 11:45 PM
Jan 2018
While I didn't like the last 22 or so chapters much chapter 122.5 shows that the wedding actually happened and wasn't a dream.

Hard to tell due to the weird panels but the comparison but I also expected that the past and the future comparisons shows it wasn't a dream at all , the extras chapter just clarifys that
Mar 2, 2021 12:27 AM
Aug 2018
LMAO all of these salty fans that are mad cause their girl didn't win. The wedding was real, Yotsuba won, and nino and Miku lost. Get over yourself and accept the facts.
Mar 2, 2021 11:25 AM
Feb 2019
Never have I witnessed an ending to a manga this vile and decrepit that I may honestly say that this might be, for me personally, one of the worst manga endings of this past decade.
Absolutely disgusting.
Mar 6, 2021 8:00 AM
Jul 2017
Ok. I just want to make this clear. I don’t mind that the girl I was rooting for wasn’t the bride. But this ending was just bad. This manga could’ve easily been, if not the best, one of the best harem/romance manga’s I’ve ever read. But unfortunately the ending was kind of rushed A LOT. It felt so uncompleted to me.. the writer should’ve gave Yotsuba waaay more character development especially because she IS THE BRIDE.. Yotsuba was a side character for like 85% throughout the whole manga.. Compared to the character developments of the other girls, Yotsuba’s wasn’t even close to being as good. On the other hand Nino’s character development was just so good. Not only was her affection for Futaro changing throughout the story but also she herself was changing a lot. Because of this reason I could really felt her suffer when she wasn’t chosen by Futaro and it left me with a broken heart. In the end all those precious moments from the other sisters felt like it was gone to a waste.. I feel like the writer wanted to just wrap this story up and move on to his new manga.. Such a waste, but still I can’t hate this manga.
Mar 10, 2021 8:07 AM

Sep 2020
Expected some more "love" in there. Physically speaking.
And a different ending, but I'm satisfied with Yotsuba as well (I like her after Miku and Nino).

Plus, I wanted to see a scene like a dialogue between Yotsuba and Fuutarou like "hey, you remember?" and then he goes "omg", y'know.
Would be great to see a surprised Fuutarou, more or less like Nisekoi vibes but better

But that's okay.
7/10. Had plenty of fun. I'm a little disappointed, though.
niko_sbMar 10, 2021 8:20 AM
Apr 10, 2021 5:55 AM
Jan 2017
Yotsuba being the bride was a fucking asspull. She had the least amount of growth an had the weakest reason to be chosen. We don't even know why F chose her. Why are we as the audence supposed to be satisfied with a result that doesn't make sense? Why should the audience hav been on her side? Because she has a back story? So what? Who cares about a backstory, what about the other girls? Even Itsuki would have been a better bride becauz although she had almost no spotlight, at least she has some chemistry with F and share similarities. The end result just felt like Negi just decided to do the thing that makes the least sense to surprise the audience. It felt like a big "fuck you" becauz it was all rushed and there was no F and Yotsuba so I ask again WHY should he hav chosen her?
Apr 14, 2021 2:32 PM

Jul 2014
Ditto on disagreeing on Yotsuba being chosen, felt like a copout ending. Honestly thought Miku was the front runner along with Nino.

6 teetering on 5/10.
Apr 22, 2021 3:21 AM

Feb 2008
The only other manga I ended up reading because the anime was so good was Kaminomi. And the artsyle of Negi Haruba is amazing.

I am not sure if I'm upset at the ending or not. My two favorites were Ichika and Miku, I'm probably a bit upset Yotsuba got chosen just because she was the first girl she met.

But I am ten times more upset at the movie adaptation, because there's no way in hell they adapt the rest of the volumes in less than 2 hours. A third season should've been the call, but hell, it will be amazing to see the end animated.

This romcom made me cry a lot more than I care to admit. Reading the development of these five sisters really made my nights. I just loved the five of them and of course, Futarou. Very good manga, I'm glad I watched the anime.

8/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
May 5, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2020
You say it was a dream?

COMO TE DUELE LA COLA DESDE EL 19 DE FEBRERO

Seriously, face it. Nice ending to a nice manga. Now I would like to see if they keep this final in the upcoming movie
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 10, 2021 3:06 AM

Aug 2019
Disappointing last few chapters, I'll still miss these girls. Sad I'll never see anything new with them :/
8/10
Jun 4, 2021 3:57 AM

Apr 2021
Well the manga is finally over...I must say I was a Miku/Nino fan....but the manga was kinda different xd.......Although however it may have ended I'm happy for both Futaro and Yotsuba.....
Jun 15, 2021 7:19 AM
May 2018
Garbage absolute garbage even Darling In the Franxx has the guts to allow rejected characters to move on this nonsense after 5 years the other girls aren’t allowed to move on.
Jul 18, 2021 4:13 AM

Sep 2020
the ending was satisfying

lol
Jul 23, 2021 10:00 AM
Jul 2021
7.5/10 The ending was good, but not the best. I want to see the full face of Futaro's mother. It's good for the first story with quintuplets.
TatsumiDesuJul 23, 2021 10:06 PM
Sep 20, 2021 4:12 AM
Jan 2011
Well at least Itsuki didnt win. Miku would have been best but that's how it goes.
Sep 21, 2021 11:51 PM
May 2019
last 10 chapters really kills me ngl
Apr 9, 2022 6:34 AM

May 2012
i didnt read this weekly or monthly. i binged it.
if you look carefully, the hints were already there throughout the whole series that it was a Yotsuba ship.
But Yotsuba had the weakest character development in the whole series.
I would have preferred Nino or Miku ending tho...
Jan 4, 2023 3:44 PM
G
Sep 2019
Amazing Finale!!
BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAMONO GAAAAAA
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.