3It was OK
14.7%
2Disliked it
10.1%
1Hated it
24.9%
Average 3.3
968 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 15, 2020 7:46 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Happy ending? Jackshit.

How do fans even continued reading this without feeling disgusted. I am a Miku fan but I am infuriated by the treatment of not only her but Nino as well. Down to the last chapter. And Itsuki's part. She betrayed herself and betrayed others to favour Yotsuba. I don't even want to talk about that. And the early killing Ichika's character.

Anyways, it is finally over.

5/10
shanimebibFeb 15, 2020 7:56 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 8:01 AM
Feb 2016
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Happy ending? Jackshit.

How do fans even continued reading this without feeling disgusted. I am a Miku fan but I am infuriated by the treatment of not only her but Nino as well. Down to the last chapter. And Itsuki's part. She betrayed herself and betrayed others to favour Yotsuba. I don't even want to talk about that. And the early killing Ichika's character.

5/10

wait what happened specifically and where are you reading it? I honestly don't care anymore about what happens, since Yotsuba won for weird ass reasons and his writing was getting worse. Literally, send me a spoiler message about what happened plz I just want to know how this shit show ends.

Me personally, I'm never reading another harem manga or watching an anime of one again, because the actual best girl of each one I like and is usually loved by the majority of the fanbase is hardly ever picked and then I'm left heartbroken and pissed for wasting my time on it. Seriously, Negi can go screw himself for making this manga so piss poor in the end
Swag_AkatsukiFeb 15, 2020 8:10 AM
Feb 15, 2020 8:19 AM
Sep 2017
Never have I witnessed an ending to a manga this vile and decrepit that I may honestly say that this might be, for me personally, one of the worst manga endings of this past decade.
Absolutely disgusting.

1/10
Feb 15, 2020 8:23 AM

Nov 2007
Supersky said:
shanimebib said:
Happy ending? Jackshit.

5/10

wait what happened specifically and where are you reading it? I honestly don't care anymore about what happens, since Yotsuba won for weird ass reasons and his writing was getting worse. Literally, send me a spoiler message about what happened plz I just want to know how this shit show ends

Nothing much.

Some more Nino tears about her feelings, Itsuki's talk with Yotsuba before the bell kiss. But the identifying the girls moment was so freaken' clingeworthy and out of place. Imagine all those attending the ceremony witnessing this soap opera. Drama is good when it is handled in a way that would seem natural. The story was natural which was the reason why it was appealing in the beginning.

Anyways, that's all there is to it.

Sir_Alonne said:
Never have I witnessed an ending to a manga this vile and decrepit that I may honestly say that this might be, for me personally, one of the worst manga endings of this past decade.
Absolutely disgusting.

1/10

The worst is it ended in a way as if this was all in his head. How cute? Well, not really. It ruins the entire story even further if that is what has been implied.
shanimebibFeb 15, 2020 8:39 AM
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 8:46 AM
Apr 2019
Trash ending..

Bracelet never addressed..

Nino crying again ffs..

Poor Itsuki tho, i dunno why Negi hate her so much..

2/10

Its happen again, one of the series that actually good in the beginning turned into shit. Now i cant recommend this shit to my friend.
Feb 15, 2020 9:07 AM

Dec 2017
so what's the meaning of those last few panels? most of the series we're all a dream? or just some confusing parallel paneling between fuu dreaming in the past and him dreaming on his wedding day? fuckin bullshit either way, negi wtf lmao

man how did a manga I absolutely adore turned into this much of a shitshow

oh well, it has been a... journey? i guess...

not sure I want to watch the season 2 anymore, I started to lost enjoyment reading this shit halfway through the onsen/bk part which would probably be covered on s2.

depending on animation quality, guess I'll stop watching after the test/scrambled egg
Feb 15, 2020 9:45 AM
Apr 2018
Didnt like this ending so much but i have seen worst endings than this one.

What I can say is that my entertainment has dropped a lot in the past 20 chapters.
Oh well I think the final grade is 6.8/10, rounded to 7.

Anyway, after the news of the new anime studio I think I will put this manga aside for a while.
Feb 15, 2020 10:02 AM

May 2016
Please tell me whole wedding wasnt a dream? If thats the case who thought that was a good or satisfying end at all.
DarudiusFeb 15, 2020 10:17 AM
Feb 15, 2020 10:04 AM

Nov 2019
What a masterpiece. It was everything I wanted it to be. The last few pages where past and future are compared are unsettling to me, i don't want this story to be over.
Now we need 4 spin off for the other quints love stories.
Yotsuba can finally let go of her ribbon and her past insecurities. She is also the bell kisser, of course. Fuutarou looks great in the future.
10/10

edit: i think fuutarou in the past dreamed of marrying yotsuba in the future, and future fuutarou was remembering when that dream happened. i don't know why people are interpreting it as the wedding was a dream.
noelXFeb 15, 2020 10:12 AM
Feb 15, 2020 10:06 AM

Nov 2015
bruuuh, Negi is such a troll

hope I'm just dreaming as well and this is not the actual ending, or even better Fuu never chose Yotsuba
Feb 15, 2020 10:37 AM
Apr 2019
fuck my life,

I'm never gonna read any harem manga like this and bokuben.. fuck I didn’t know how much it hurts.... fuck
Feb 15, 2020 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
People got trolled hard, this is like Gintama all over again but unlike the 5bun fans on MAL, Gintama fans can actually ride with the troll.

As for me I'm used to troll authors, had it done before with Toriyama and Sorachi so Negi won't catch me off guard.
I don't know if this was all a dream or not but the manga remained to its core, a sub mystery romcom. As for me its pretty obvious that it isnt a dream, there's a reason why adult Fuutarou came after young Fuutarou in the last page, if it wasn't for that it would have been pretty hard to tell.
Fuu looked like he was calling out their defining traits that had him be able to tell who's who, that was pretty cute, especially liked Itsuki's part, she was adorable.
Besides the BK talk I wonder if they had the whole lolikano thing.

Anyways I had some fun with this manga, some down times and some good times, wasn't a fan of the whole drama thing but it was necessary, every romcom needs that drama oompf from time to time.
I loved all the center characters, was pretty hard to dislike any of them and well... a job well done Negi, thank you.
8/10.
I hope to see your next work soon.
Feb 15, 2020 12:17 PM

Sep 2015
Dang, I read this on a Korean site and the readers are tearing this series apart. I know the last few chapters were a bit iffy but man, the comments on MAL can't even compare. I still like it though. Looks like the other sisters are going to be tagging along for the honeymoon trip. Semi-harem ending?
Feb 15, 2020 1:41 PM
Mar 2016
noelX said:
What a masterpiece. It was everything I wanted it to be. The last few pages where past and future are compared are unsettling to me, i don't want this story to be over.
Yotsuba can finally let go of her ribbon and her past insecurities. She is also the bell kisser, of course. Fuutarou looks great in the future.
10/10

edit: i think fuutarou in the past dreamed of marrying yotsuba in the future, and future fuutarou was remembering when that dream happened. i don't know why people are interpreting it as the wedding was a dream.

I don't have any idea about the honeymoon same as the trip school and not for only husband and wife to be shared ..This is the most pathetic harem ending I have ever read and most childish and stupid to see them never getting over it and trying to find themselves a life like Yotsuba...what next then ? Wearing night clothes and he has to guess where Yotsuba to have sex with her? I can totally see this happening because this is a pathetic harem manga ....and they said Nisekoi was sucks XD at least Raku and Chitoge had a PRIVACY in their honeymoon and a KISS we could see.

3/10
Feb 15, 2020 1:53 PM

Nov 2019
Kirito_Alsufi said:
noelX said:
10/10

I don't have any idea about the honeymoon same as the trip school and not for only husband and wife to be shared ..This is the most pathetic harem ending I have ever read and most childish and stupid to see them never getting over it and trying to find themselves a life like Yotsuba...what next then ? Wearing night clothes and he has to guess where Yotsuba to have sex with her? I can totally see this happening because this is a pathetic harem manga ....and they said Nisekoi was sucks XD at least Raku and Chitoge had a PRIVACY in their honeymoon and a KISS we could see.

3/10

ok thank you for sharing
Feb 15, 2020 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
What even happened to Negis writing? I honestly thought a few months ago that this was gonna topple Kami Nomi as my favorite harem but honestly just WTF?

I'll still give it a weak 8/10 because I loved this Manga so much for so long, each Tuesday would be a blessing because a new chapter would drop.

The Quints are all amazing, even though Negi butchered 2 or 3 at the end. All of them were so unique and amazing to the point that I couldn't care much for who won. Of course I did start to care because of the bad writing at the end.

Itsuki (best girl) was horribly treated throughout the Manga even though it's supposed to be "5 equal brides".
But again, while the last 15 chapters were dissapointing asf, I won't forget that we had almost a 100 great chapters, a lovely cast with a great sense of mystery (again, this was just thrown under the bus at the end)

I'm glad this is over but I'll still miss the quints and Futarou immensely, especially Itsuki

Now let's see if 100 Kanojo and The cuucko's fiancé can replace this
Feb 15, 2020 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
You know the writing is crap when they add a colour page to imply H A P P Y D A P P Y D I B B A D A D O O ~ O H M Y H A P P Y E N D I N G.

That's like setting the mindset of the readers that hey guys, it's a happy ending, shabadaba diba doo~ now rejoice.

I know most of the readers are amateur readers anyways. The exact reason why they go: OMG! HXH! HISOKA! KILLUA! AH! MY BONER!

@-Stray: I thought you have better judgment. Comparing this to Gintama which has one of the craziest and wackiest take on storytelling/settings ever to a setting like this which is meant to follow a believable narrative. Anyways, no one's stopping you. You might as well give this a 10. ;)

If I was present during the wedding occasion, I would definitely go EWW~ these quintuplets were going after trophy-kun's d*ck for that long?
shanimebibFeb 15, 2020 4:10 PM
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 4:24 PM

Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
You know the writing is crap when they add a colour page to imply H A P P Y D A P P Y D I B B A D A D O O ~ O H M Y H A P P Y E N D I N G.

That's like setting the mindset of the readers that hey guys, it's a happy ending, shabadaba diba doo~ now rejoice.

I know most of the readers are amateur readers anyways. The exact reason why they go: OMG! HXH! HISOKA! KILLUA! AH! MY BONER!

@-Stray: I thought you have better judgment. Comparing this to Gintama which has one of the craziest and wackiest take on storytelling/settings ever to a setting like this which is meant to follow a believable narrative. Anyways, no one's stopping you. You might as well give this a 10. ;)

If I was present during the wedding occasion, I would definitely go EWW~ these quintuplets were going after trophy-kun's d*ck for that long?

You really are beyond my comprehension. You fawn over a Manga which isn't even close to being as good as this just because your favorite ship is winning and here you rip the Manga apart for no reason whatsoever.
Is that just spite or wtf is wrong with you?
Feb 15, 2020 4:27 PM

Nov 2007
Skyguardian said:
shanimebib said:

You really are beyond my comprehension. You fawn over a Manga which isn't even close to being as good as this just because your favorite ship is winning and here you rip the Manga apart for no reason whatsoever.

I like Emilia-tan, bro. :)
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 4:30 PM

Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
Skyguardian said:

I like Emilia-tan, bro. :)

That would explain your weird pov.
Good to know.
Feb 15, 2020 4:46 PM

Oct 2012
Why so hate?
Only last arc is little boring but the ending is classic normal end. He choose one girl and married.
Im Nino team but i think Yotsuba deserve win the battle.
Feb 15, 2020 5:09 PM

Nov 2007
giorgos1313 said:
Why so hate?

Hate is a strong word. "Disgust" would be a more fitting word.
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 5:16 PM

Jul 2014
@shanimebib
Oh I think you misunderstood the "This is like Gintama all over again" comment I gave. I didn't mean it in a narrative/story view point. I just said both Sorachi and Negi are trolls, just that and nothing more.
Feb 15, 2020 5:28 PM

Nov 2007
-Stray said:
@shanimebib
Oh I think you misunderstood the "This is like Gintama all over again" comment I gave. I didn't mean it in a narrative/story view point. I just said both Sorachi and Negi are trolls, just that and nothing more.

Sounds okay I guess. However, you almost compared Japan's favourite author for five years straight according to the largest poll conducted on mangaka with a hack author though.

Anyways, I got what you meant.
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 5:55 PM
Feb 2016
ya_hallo said:
Dang, I read this on a Korean site and the readers are tearing this series apart. I know the last few chapters were a bit iffy but man, the comments on MAL can't even compare. I still like it though. Looks like the other sisters are going to be tagging along for the honeymoon trip. Semi-harem ending?

By Korean website, do you mean this one?
https://manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=2763243

Cause I also saw a lot of the comments talking a lot of hatred to this ending, which is understandable cause it was hot garbage
Feb 15, 2020 7:14 PM
Mar 2016
giorgos1313 said:
Why so hate?
Only last arc is little boring but the ending is classic normal end. He choose one girl and married.
Im Nino team but i think Yotsuba deserve win the battle.

Their honeymoon that supposed to be between Husband and wife to make some romance moments and do lewd things turn out to be traded into some shitty school trip with all the sisters going with them and you ask why the hate?? What next then... wearing night clothes and play with Fuutarou where is Yotsuba to have sex with her? I can see this happening since they went to their honeymoon anyway. What a shitty harem manga and they say Nisekoi was bad XD.
Feb 15, 2020 7:14 PM

Dec 2017
this was all a feverish dream bro, wake up, you shat yourself
Feb 15, 2020 7:28 PM

Jan 2018
Don't know why I cringed way too hard on this ch was almost impossible to read because of all this bs man have to skip dialogues and pages but well, it's been bullshit since Yots won so no surprise and finally, the biggest mystery who was [b]BK[/s]has been solved huh didn't really liked the way it's explained and when did Yots have such a courage to do that sorry man but im not gonna believe on this one.

Well, all of them are going to honeymoon reminds me of some doujin I read few days ago( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope it will end as Im hoping it to be all of them pregnant.

So, was this all just a dream and if so then how much of this is a dream just that time-skip or even before he chose Yots if so can we assume that the winner can be anyone?

Obligatory: Bokuban has worst disgusting last 10 ch than this shit of an arc and im saying shit.
Feb 15, 2020 7:34 PM

May 2015
On one hand, I'm sad that it's over since I still liked the series a fair bit. But on the other hand, I definitely won't miss the constant whining from this shitty "fanbase".

Feb 15, 2020 7:43 PM

Jan 2018
^As if Damekano fanbase it any better lol slightly better but man look at Hina fans but I guess since ur rui fan ain't going to make any difference.
Feb 15, 2020 7:50 PM

May 2015
Congintive said:
^As if Damekano fanbase it any better lol slightly better but man look at Hina fans but I guess since ur rui fan ain't going to make any difference.

I'm not saying or implying that they're better though. The DomeKano fanbase is just as annoying, if not more so.

Feb 15, 2020 7:54 PM

Nov 2007
Did I read someone mentioning GomiKano? That GomiKano? That's a 2/10 manga and still ongoing.

It sure started stinking here just seeing that mentioned here. Like why would anyone bring that baby making, gut stabbing, dogshit in this discussion board.

5tb deserves better. :(
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 7:59 PM

May 2015
^Eh, at least it's better than Bokuben.

Feb 15, 2020 8:46 PM

Mar 2015
cucked XDXDXDXD

what it fans literally deserve. LMAO

also why bring bokuben to this shit? do you need to look down on other to made yourself look better? what a sad state of fanbase.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 15, 2020 9:01 PM

Oct 2012
Oh my God. This manga was going downhill for quite some time, shoehorning Yotsuba, without actually properly developing chemistry between her and MC should have risen my suspicions, but what a fucking disgusting slap in the face the last chapter was. With all due respect, but this deserves only a middle finger towards the author. This is not how you keep your characters consistent, and story coherent. Fuck me sideways, I'm pissed about some comic book, Jesus, fuck you Negi.
Feb 15, 2020 9:35 PM

May 2015
Kuma said:
cucked XDXDXDXD

what it fans literally deserve. LMAO

also why bring bokuben to this shit? do you need to look down on other to made yourself look better? what a sad state of fanbase.

I only brought it up was because he shat on DomeKano for no reason.

Feb 15, 2020 9:36 PM

Nov 2007
Kuma said:
Also why bring bokuben to this shit? do you need to look down on other to made yourself look better? what a sad state of fanbase.

Because they are salty and gonna ignore the developments of both heroines from the other story just because they did not confess only to eventually get rejected.
Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 9:42 PM

May 2015
shanimebib said:
Kuma said:
Also why bring bokuben to this shit? do you need to look down on other to made yourself look better? what a sad state of fanbase.

Because they are salty and gonna ignore the developments of both heroines from the other story just because they did not confess only to eventually get rejected.

Coming from the guy that immediately changed his tune when his best girl didn't win. You've literally been the saltiest dude in these chapter discussions for months.

Feb 15, 2020 9:44 PM
May 2018
It was a very disappointing ending. There wasn't even a kiss!! This will be the first and last time I'll read a harem manga.
Feb 15, 2020 9:51 PM

Nov 2007
Aileen_Zero said:
It was a very disappointing ending. There wasn't even a kiss!! This will be the first and last time I'll read a harem manga.

Because you know, that would be him kissing the bride in front of the other four. And you cannot have that. It's not f*cking WA2.

But you haven't even tried Giji Harem. The latest chapter was so adorable. The manga is criminally underrated. The manga is nearing the end. Although my favourite has been Cheeky-chan, it looks like RinRin will be the eventual winner. But the direction of the story has been nothing short of brilliant.

Coronavirus.
Feb 15, 2020 10:03 PM
Jul 2018
Sir_Alonne said:
Absolutely disgusting.

1/10

Its GOD Tier Trash Writing!

The rest four want to accompany their newly wed sister who is wed to the guy who rejected them and they had feelings for and now they wanna follow this couple around their honeymoon?

Why Negi why are you destroying their characters? Don't they have any pride? Any sense of moving on into a new life? Why are you ruining and turning such great characters you made into general harem clingy girls? This is some of the worst character assassinations I have seen.

Negi trashed this manga really bad and last few chapters have been less and less credible with an insane drop in quality but this is just a joke of a writing.

This is god tier trash writing. Like seriously?

They all loved him and they got rejected and now they wanna dress up as their sister who is getting married on her wedding day? If that wasn't wierd as fuck Negi makes them follow the couple around while on honeymoon.

0/10 writing this manga is dead for me and its so sad how he couldn't even write a decent ending.

Its trash. He could have rushed and fuck it we would have put up with it.

But this is charcater assassination. Don't the quint have any pride? They are dressing as their sister on her wedding with the guy who rejected them. How wierd and unnatural can that be.

To top it off they wanna follow them to their honeymoon? That is like so nonsensical. Negi want drama everywhere and turned such great characters into generic clingy harem girls we see in all harem anime.
Feb 15, 2020 10:06 PM
Jul 2018
Vegetableisbadfo said:
so what's the meaning of those last few panels? most of the series we're all a dream? or just some confusing parallel paneling between fuu dreaming in the past and him dreaming on his wedding day? fuckin bullshit either way, negi wtf lmao

man how did a manga I absolutely adore turned into this much of a shitshow

oh well, it has been a... journey? i guess...

not sure I want to watch the season 2 anymore, I started to lost enjoyment reading this shit halfway through the onsen/bk part which would probably be covered on s2.

depending on animation quality, guess I'll stop watching after the test/scrambled egg

Animation quality my friend? The anime will be made by the king of trash studio Bibury. They have only made Azur Lane anime and it was so bad they had to postpone last 3 episodes by 4 months.

They couldn't even draw the faces properly. Sucks how production committee could not even give a proper deserving studio despite the money manga and S1 made.
Feb 15, 2020 10:09 PM
Feb 2016
Dunno why ppl liked this manga and has this 8.0+ rating when it's boring. For example BokuBen has some similarities, but it's way more fun, way more detailed about the characters, background and personalities, but in this one.. (it has 5 girls, big boobs, etc)

Nah, can't rate it good when Miku had the worst ending arc and somehow, because they wanted to break the chain, Yotsuba won.

Uruka Takemoto is the best choice of the non-canon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2020 10:16 PM

Dec 2017
wehateupes said:
Animation quality my friend? The anime will be made by the king of trash studio Bibury. They have only made Azur Lane anime and it was so bad they had to postpone last 3 episodes by 4 months.

They couldn't even draw the faces properly. Sucks how production committee could not even give a proper deserving studio despite the money manga and S1 made.

wait 4 months delay? that badly? lmao

> despite the money manga and S1 made
all spent on hiring big name seiyuus probably ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LuckoBj said:
Dunno why ppl liked this manga and has this 8.0+ rating when it's boring. For example BokuBen has some similarities, but it's way more fun, way more detailed about the characters, background and personalities, but in this one.. (it has 5 girls, big boobs, etc)

the story and built up of 5toubun were strong on the first half of the series, so kinda understandable I guess?

but then again I'm also surprised the rating haven't started going down fast enough after the writing/art quality started going downhill
VegetableisbadfoFeb 15, 2020 10:20 PM
Feb 15, 2020 10:18 PM

Nov 2018
FireFistYK said:
What even happened to Negis writing? I honestly thought a few months ago that this was gonna topple Kami Nomi as my favorite harem but honestly just WTF?

I'll still give it a weak 8/10 because I loved this Manga so much for so long, each Tuesday would be a blessing because a new chapter would drop.

The Quints are all amazing, even though Negi butchered 2 or 3 at the end. All of them were so unique and amazing to the point that I couldn't care much for who won. Of course I did start to care because of the bad writing at the end.

Itsuki (best girl) was horribly treated throughout the Manga even though it's supposed to be "5 equal brides".
But again, while the last 15 chapters were dissapointing asf, I won't forget that we had almost a 100 great chapters, a lovely cast with a great sense of mystery (again, this was just thrown under the bus at the end)

I'm glad this is over but I'll still miss the quints and Futarou immensely, especially Itsuki

Now let's see if 100 Kanojo and The cuucko's fiancé can replace this

Well I never read the 100 kanojo but i was very funny about the cuckoo's fiancé...

Here is the equation for cuckoo's fiancé: (Nisekoi + 5 toubun no hanayome)(bokuben) over " Full House"(KR) equals: Cuckoo's Fiancé...

Sound fun😂😂😂😂
Feb 15, 2020 10:41 PM

Nov 2018
That was not the best ending chapter because that was informal wedding (no church wedding, no beautiful wedding dress, no big wedding cake and lastly, no "kiss a bride moments")...

And he explained the characteristic of their sister like:
Itchika the Teaser girl
Nino the tsundere girl (rejected girl)
Miku the lovely cuddle girl
Itsuki the Dopplerganger, the partner in work specially Fuutarou, and the bittersweet girl
Yutsoba the brawl, energetic, and emotional girl..

And last about the BK (bell kisser) and guessed what who it is?? You know already??

As the result: I give the score of 8/10 (for me)
6/10 (for others)

That all folk... See yeah and goodbye...

Oh by the way: you know already about the season 2 that will start on month of October 2020...
But the studio production is "Bibury"... That was so very fishy...
Reason: you will find the answer..
Feb 15, 2020 11:19 PM

Oct 2013
Ayyyy Negi made Nino cry again

Shit ending, everyone got cucked. 0 romance. 0 development.

3/10 series
Feb 16, 2020 1:53 AM

Sep 2007
A "proper" ending for a "proper" series.
It's like Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte. :|
PS : It's not a good thing.
Feb 16, 2020 2:10 AM

Oct 2017
Congratz Yots and Fuu on their wedding. Hopefully their honeymoon will go well XD.

Also why the fuck people are thinking the wedding is a dream lol it's the other way around. Fuutarou was just remembering the past.
Feb 16, 2020 3:12 AM

May 2015
Just finished reading it. It was pretty nice. Sucks we didnt get to actually see the kiss and vow but I guess thats just to keep the other shippers calm. No idea why they decided to go back in time again. (Probably again to calm the other shippers down.) But I can guarentee you people will be salty about the ending solely cause their ship didnt win.

One thing that bugs me a little is the fact that the other sisters are tagging along on their honeymoon. Like why? I swear the entire manga has been covering the issue of the sisters eventually leaving eachother and living their own lives which started with Ichika. Wasnt one of the major arcs about that problem of them growing apart and eventually leaving each other?? So it doesnt really make sense storywise to have them stick with him after he rejects them. (But again it was probably less of a story driven choice and more of a "try not to piss off the salty fans more than I have" sort of choice which is a shame.)

Its nice to see Yotsuba being much more confident in herself as she throwed away the ribbon. Really shows how much she trusts Fuutarou. Overall a nice ending for a great manga. I cant wait to start buying the entire manga physically.
DarknessRealityFeb 16, 2020 4:07 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.