Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 25, 2020 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Anna's role this episode was essential to take on that Gorgon thanks to her weapon.

Oh and it seems there's trouble outside as well with the amount of monsters that emerged. So much chaos this episode, it's crazy. Those monsters are so freakish looking.
Jan 25, 2020 6:52 AM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
Tiamat!!!! The real fight is near.

The ending was nice, maybe Enkidu could change but so far the episode had a lot of fights and details, it was acceptable.
PipeJan 25, 2020 6:58 AM

Jan 25, 2020 8:34 AM

Apr 2016
I long since waited for this confrontation to be done in anime way, wasn't disappointed. Really like it, animation was on point, they went ham as it was expected, cgi was noticable yeah sure, but all in all it was good, a bit too short tho, they didnt even mentioned it was Perseus's weapon Ana killed Gorgon with. But nwm, Medusa truly is the best girl of this series, all of them, in so few frames they showed the tragedy of gorgon sisters so well, and it was as sad as it is everytime you hear it ...

We got the real Tiamat revelation and lahmu invasion finally, i give them that .. they really, really nailed the creepy as fuck image of lahmus.

Ritsuka knows, we knows ... and once people know .. we all be sad. Dont expect comedy and lame jokes from now on folks, we full Tarantino's last 20 minutes of all of his movies now.
SwagernatorJan 25, 2020 8:49 AM
Jan 25, 2020 8:42 AM

Jul 2014
Did Ana just... did Merlin also... but did Sidori really...
God damn it! why 3 of them! WHY TAKE 3 OF THEM IN A SINGLE FCKING EPISODE... I wasn't ready for the Ana thing let alone the Merlin and Sidori one too... those new human thingy reminded me so much of the FMA:B one, just as eerie and creepy.
Jan 25, 2020 8:43 AM

Aug 2013
Well, Gorgon is down thanks to the sacrifice of Ana.

Those Lahmus are disgusting creatures. And don't tell me Siduri became one of them. That's just sad.

Kingu/Enkidu at the end. The laughter from the Lahmus was disturbing.

-Stray said:
those new human thingy reminded me so much of the FMA:B one, just as eerie and creepy.

I was thinking the same thing.

Jan 25, 2020 8:51 AM

May 2015
WTF is up with that pacing? I expected them to end it with the Tiamat reveal, but it ends up going way further than that. Making this 21 episodes is now 100% a mistake and it should've been a standard 24 episode length. Everything went by so fast, it took me a second to register what was happening and I played the game lol 4/5 Please let the pacing slow down...

Jan 25, 2020 8:53 AM

Apr 2013
So many deaths, and didn't expect Enkidu to be one of them this fast and like this.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 25, 2020 9:01 AM
Apr 2018
HAHAHAHAHA, classic CloverWorks.

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
BrandonFeb 11, 2020 9:11 AM
Jan 25, 2020 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
Wasnt expecting a Hollow Ataraxia scene in this episode at all but I got that and more.

If Stheno and Euryale had lines then Asakawa Yu would have voiced 4 characters in one scene. A shame they didnt go that far but I get what I can.

Not exactly the voice I was expecting for the Lahmu but if it works, it works. Also did anyone else have issues with the subs every time "Lahmu" was in the subs? I was getting "La▯mu".

Pissed off Kuku is good civilization.

Only thing I didnt like was Gilgamesh's "mood swings" during Siduri's flashback. While I do get why he acts like that I doubt people that only know him from Zero/UBW understand his relationship with Siduri.

Also, Fujimaru. where the hell did you have those flowers?

And somehow Babylonia has more gore and violence than the Heaven's Feel films. More sex scenes soon as well I guess....
Jan 25, 2020 9:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn that was a really shocking and sad episode
Jan 25, 2020 9:07 AM
Feb 2015
Great episode overall.

Awesome seeing Ritsuka truly growing a pair and acting like a veteran master: personally joining battle with gandr bursts, making on the spot command decisions and standing up to Gilgamesh. Even Gil himself couldn't help but be a little impressed.

Absolutely nailed the total nightmare-fuel that are the Lahmu. Their eerie naughty-children voices are spot on perfect.

Given the sheer volume of major plot developments fired at breakneck speed, I felt they crammed a little too much into a single episode. Pacing did suffer as a result and the major character losses didn't have the same impact as with Ushi & Leo. The revelation of Siduri's fate could have used more build-up.

Outstanding to hear the full orchestral versions of "Composite Deity Gorgon" and "Lahmu battle" from the game.

Ozraptor4Jan 25, 2020 9:50 AM
Jan 25, 2020 9:17 AM

May 2016
ImbalancedEmblem said:
WTF is up with that pacing? I expected them to end it with the Tiamat reveal, but it ends up going way further than that. Making this 21 episodes is now 100% a mistake and it should've been a standard 24 episode length. Everything went by so fast, it took me a second to register what was happening and I played the game lol 4/5 Please let the pacing slow down...
The pacing was a bit fast. This episode covered part of section 15 and all of 16 & 17. There’s only 4 more sections that need to be adapted so let’s hope the remaining 6 episodes do the series just.
Jan 25, 2020 9:25 AM
Jul 2018
Meh. It was next to impossible to understand what even happened. Their explanations made zero sense. It felt almost like when someone speaks to you in a language you don't know.

The fights were meh this episode. I was hyped for a Gorgon rematch but that was very very anticlimactic.

Will drop my rating of the show to 7/10.
Jan 25, 2020 9:30 AM
Apr 2018
Askaa said:

wtf man cloverworks has nothing to do with this all what happening was the same in the Game so what your point exactly ?

Same studio. It doesn't matter that FGO originates from its own source material - the way CloverWorks depicted chaotic atmosphere in this episode is entirely similar to episode 21 of Franxx. Characters are confused, viewers are confused, the tone shifts drastically and some weird creatures attack everybody around them.
Jan 25, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2019
Ana's death wasn't as sad or climatic as I was expecting tbh, no music or anything to get me in the feels like Leonidas. Merlin's death felt rushed, the Gorgon fight also felt rushed and with 9 episodes to go, really didn't seem necessary to do that since there's plenty of time.

Got to hand it to Cloverworks, though, they have done an absolutely phenomenal job with essentially bringing talking heads on a screen to life and making every single moment action packed/advancing the plot, I really appreciate that. Shame the show is so slept on in the west, deserves more love.
Jan 25, 2020 9:35 AM

Jan 2009
oh shit got real so much deaths and despair

im curious about this evils of humanity though the more humanity develops the more this evils gets stronger eh

so they are fighting one of this evils of humanity the beastly side of humanity that is

Merlin said they cannot avoid being wiped out but they can do something lol i wonder what that is

nice shot by Ishtar btw

Jan 25, 2020 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
Incredible episode, holy shit. I was just awestruck by everything was happening on that screen.

It does feel like they went a little fast, the animation was top notch, the direction was great but it did feel like the fight ended too quickly.

Those flashbacks to Medusa/Gorgon's past. Stheno and Euryale their too, such a tragic story. T.T
So Ana's scythe was Harpe, Perseus's weapon used to slay Medusa. Ironic, how she used the very weapon used to kill herself to kill her own self.
Ana's smile as she falls into the abyss, I was not ready for that. :(

Would someone be able to explain exactly how Tiamat awoke? If I understand this correctly, Tiamat was asleep in a cage of dreams (I assume this is Merlin?) and she was somehow synced to Gorgon. Destroying Gorgon awakens her, but why, Gorgon is not her right? Does Merlin disappear because Tiamat's awakening collapses the Human Order Foundation?

Holy shit! The Lahmu are absolutely crazy and disturbing.
Siduri!!! Nooooo! T.T

I actually never knew what 'Evil of Humanity' meant before, I used to take it at face value so hearing Gil's explanation of what the beasts were and that Evil of Humanity is not an Evil to destroy humanity but an evil that humanity must destroy to progress as a civilization was very interesting. I went and looked up Tiamat's story on the wiki and that was quite interesting too.

Can't wait for more.
Jan 25, 2020 9:37 AM

Jan 2017
OMG THEY DID IT! Lahmus don't look like generic 3D crap! And we even got "upgraded" soundtrack from the game! God praise all those whales that sunk infinite amount of money so we can get this glorious adaptation!

THAT ISHTAR'S BUSTER ATTACK ANIMATION!!!

The pacing was quite fast but it's only because they skipedall the "grindy" parts of the game between major plot points. It would be fun to watch how they fight wave, after wave of Lahums but for most of the people it would get quite boarding.

Also this way they will have more screen time for the last 2-3 sections
Dudi4PoLFrJan 25, 2020 9:48 AM
Jan 25, 2020 9:38 AM

Oct 2017
Damn this hit right on the feels. Siduri's part was the saddest. Those creatures are creepy af and they are killing people everywhere.

Also I dun get why people are nagging so much. Aside from the pacing everything was great.
MegamiRemJan 25, 2020 9:44 AM
Jan 25, 2020 9:49 AM

Aug 2009
Idolmonster said:
Askaa said:

wtf man cloverworks has nothing to do with this all what happening was the same in the Game so what your point exactly ?

Same studio. It doesn't matter that FGO originates from its own source material - the way CloverWorks depicted chaotic atmosphere in this episode is entirely similar to episode 21 of Franxx. Characters are confused, viewers are confused, the tone shifts drastically and some weird creatures attack everybody around them.

I am more confused about the people saying this for Franxx than I was about the show itself.

Jan 25, 2020 9:53 AM

Aug 2010
Absolutely fucking LOVE this episode of Babylonia. They upped the pacing post-Gorgon's defeat, but that's exactly what this point of the story needs. Everything going so wrong, so fast. We're in a completely different playing field now and the viewers must feel the gravity of what just occured.

And goddamn, did they nail the direction for the Lahmus. The secind most creepy creatures in Fate, by far, second only to the Matou worms.

Lelouch0202 said:
Would someone be able to explain exactly how Tiamat awoke? If I understand this correctly, Tiamat was asleep in a cage of dreams (I assume this is Merlin?) and she was somehow synced to Gorgon. Destroying Gorgon awakens her, but why, Gorgon is not her right? Does Merlin disappear because Tiamat's awakening collapses the Human Order Foundation?

When Gorgon was summoned, she and Kingu used the Grail to link Gorgon to the sleeping Tiamat to have her powers (her Divine Authority AAKA Potnia Theron) inherited by Gorgon.

This link was two-directional. Just as Gorgon was able to use Tiamat's Authority, shen she died the link carried that shock back at Tiamat, causing her wake from Merlin's sleeping spell.
Jan 25, 2020 10:00 AM

Jul 2015
Man, those creatures are very creepy.
Jan 25, 2020 10:06 AM

Mar 2016
Idolmonster said:
Askaa said:

this was literally how it went down in the game. there's a complete tonal shift and everyone who wasn't aware of enkidu's plan is getting their minds blown.

also remember way back in ep 5 when gilgamesh took a trip to the sea? that was him checking to make sure tiamat was still asleep with his own eyes.
Aure0linJan 25, 2020 10:29 AM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jan 25, 2020 10:12 AM

Jan 2009
safe to say this will turn like Evangelion lol the first half of the series is about fun and games then the last half of the show is all about despair

the song I Am A Prover fits so well
Jan 25, 2020 10:20 AM

Apr 2014
Idolmonster said:
Askaa said:

lol learn a little bit more about production before taking nonsense. its embarrassing that anime fans still think like you. maybe a couple more articles and shows will help you understand.

anyways great episode. as player of the game this is exactly how i wanted things to go. quickly. the fgo franchise isnt something that needs to slowly go through sequences. anyone who plays the game knows how much of a slog it is to read unnecessary dialogues. the fights are cool but the best thing about this singularity is how they are retelling actual Mesopotamian literature.
Jan 25, 2020 10:25 AM

Feb 2015
Other than this episode having really bad pacing / being rushed, things are progressing as expected. Probably needed an extra episode or two to fix this, no idea why they didn't do so considering this anime is short a few episodes.
Jan 25, 2020 10:26 AM

Oct 2017
moodie said:
Idolmonster said:

lol learn a little bit more about production before taking nonsense. its embarrassing that anime fans still think like you. maybe a couple more articles and shows will help you understand.

anyways great episode. as player of the game this is exactly how i wanted things to go. quickly. the fgo franchise isnt something that needs to slowly go through sequences. anyone who plays the game knows how much of a slog it is to read unnecessary dialogues. the fights are cool but the best thing about this singularity is how they are retelling actual Mesopotamian literature.

I'm literaly shocked at the people who are blaming the studio by saying they ruined this STORY. I mean WHAT? How can they ruin this when they are just following what was in the game.
Jan 25, 2020 10:30 AM

Aug 2009
Yautja said:
Other than this episode having really bad pacing / being rushed, things are progressing as expected. Probably needed an extra episode or two to fix this, no idea why they didn't do so considering this anime is short a few episodes.

I can agree about the Gorgon fight being short but the high pace of the events later make even more obvious how shitty the situation is now.
Jan 25, 2020 10:32 AM

Aug 2010
Yautja said:

Putting a week break right in the middle of this episode's events would be really bad. For a noticeable impact to be felt, so many things need to go to shit and they need to do it fast. They needed to slap the viewers awake that the time of fun, games and Goddesses wanting to join the harem are over. We Fate now.

Basically, with just the first wave made of 10,000 Lahmus out of 100,000,000, THREE main characters are dead and a fourth seemingly on the way before the end hits, in the span of 20 minutes.

This much happening so fast is the entire point.
Jan 25, 2020 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Lelouch0202 said:
Evil of Humanity is not an Evil to destroy humanity but an evil that humanity must destroy to progress as a civilization was very interesting.

yep awesome quote by Gilgamesh reminds me of nature vs nurture, we should fight our demonic/beastly nature by nurturing ourselves more lol

Jan 25, 2020 10:38 AM

Mar 2016
Yautja said:
the fast pacing is needed for the tension. if they spread out these events over two episodes, the sense of urgency would be lost
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jan 25, 2020 10:45 AM
Sep 2019
Idolmonster said:

This whole mess looks EXACTLY like Darling in the Franxx. Alien creatures appear out of nowhere, the show turns to incomprehensible shit.

(and I quite like this, but I assume lots of other people are gonna hate it)
No this is what happened in the source material (the game so it's following it almost perfectly)
SHSLGMJan 25, 2020 7:13 PM
Jan 25, 2020 10:46 AM

Sep 2014
Suddenly everything went to shit this episode goddammit, that was really disturbing.
Jan 25, 2020 10:50 AM

Aug 2016
Idolmonster said:

This whole mess looks EXACTLY like Darling in the Franxx. Alien creatures appear out of nowhere, the show turns to incomprehensible shit.

(and I quite like this, but I assume lots of other people are gonna hate it)

Ok, so riddle me this.

https://grandorder.wiki/Babylonia_Release_Campaign

Babylonia release campaign, which is the story that is currently being made into an anime came out in 2016.

Darling in the Franxx's anime and manga came around almost at the same time in 2018.

So my question is the following, is there some time travel I'm not aware of or are you really being stupid on purpose?
Jan 25, 2020 10:50 AM

May 2019
MegamiRem said:
moodie said:

I'm literaly shocked at the people who are blaming the studio by saying they ruined this STORY. I mean WHAT? How can they ruin this when they are just following what was in the game.

i know right? its always the same thing they keep talking about things they dont even understand
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
Jan 25, 2020 10:53 AM
Jul 2019
WTF, you mean to tell me that killing Gorgon was a trap to set the bigger evil free, which this so called "Evils of Humanity"????

So, how is Ana related to that Gorgon, anyway????

Btw does anybody seen where that Puma girls is, cu'z she suppose to be protecting them humans from those so called new humans???
Jan 25, 2020 10:54 AM

Jan 2009
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

So, how is Ana related to that Gorgon, anyway????

Ana is the younger self of Gorgon

its not stated but its implied
Jan 25, 2020 10:55 AM

Jun 2014
Those Lahmu things are fucking nightmare fuel holy shit. That was creepy as fuck, I really have nothing else to say about this episode O_O
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 25, 2020 10:56 AM
Jul 2013
dont get why ppl say it was rushed lol

as far as i remember in the game u just go through waves and waves of lahmu and frankly speaking that was annoying and a fucking drag so im glad they skipped over that that lol

Merlins death was rly fast in the game too he kinda just suddenly vanishes lol u are rly caught off guard so again appropriate pacing for that imo.

The gorgon fight could have been a little longer but i dont mind that, we already had a huge gorgon vs leonidas, ushi showdown so i suppose another one wasnt that necessary especially when u have ana with crazy weapon and eyes.
I was a bit surprised we didnt get an avenger!kingu fight but makes sense there is rly no point to it and would take away from the urgency of the situation.

Anyway back to the ep, i still hate these fucking creatures so much god. I was already traumatized from the game when it suddenly turned into such chaos with their laughs and sounds of carnage so seeing that animated........jesus. It was actually pretty hard to watch. And ending the ep with that laugh, chills man.
Jan 25, 2020 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
astroprogs said:

Lelouch0202 said:

When Gorgon was summoned, she and Kingu used the Grail to link Gorgon to the sleeping Tiamat to have her powers (her Divine Authority AAKA Potnia Theron) inherited by Gorgon.

This link was two-directional. Just as Gorgon was able to use Tiamat's Authority, shen she died the link carried that shock back at Tiamat, causing her wake from Merlin's sleeping spell.

I see, thanks for explaining.
Jan 25, 2020 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
deg said:
nice shot by Ishtar btw

oh that is very nice
Jan 25, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2016
People don't know this but things went more or less this fast even in the game.

Honestly they gave Ana so much more time here already than what she got in game and you really get to appreciate her better here and it better shows how she wanted to defeat her monstrous form of Gorgon. And yeah the Merlin scene is supposed to be hella fast cuz literally it happens out of nowhere and he vanishes without anytime.

IMO this pacing is perfect for what's happening cuz this is what Kingu has been planning from the start and no one expected it. the show did exactly that cuz it's chaotic and no one is supposed to understand what's going on til they explain.

and fuck. the Lahmus are even MORE disturbing than how they were in the game. the scenes here were the ones i wasn't looking forward too cuz it's one of the most heartbreaking things in FGO. we've been with the ppl of Babylonia and got to know a good amount of em only to see them literally all die. and the Siduri part still haunts me to this day in the game. you basically nearly kill her while she's literally waving the white flag ;____;

kingu was annoying af the entire singularity so i'm glad the betrayal was as i expected lmao. but goddamn that laugh at the end was bonechilling. in general the lahmus were one of the most disturbing things i've seen in gachas and they were done so well here that i'm scared to see what they'll do with em in the next eps

but ugh seeing what happened here, god i already know the next few eps gonna break me hard

oh and i do gotta just say...
my biggest problem with this episode is that they CHANGED the Siduri scene so it's not as impactful as it could've been. why the hell would they change it so drastically -__-
p3rf3c7ch405Jan 25, 2020 12:01 PM
Jan 25, 2020 12:09 PM
Dec 2018
p3rf3c7ch405 said:
and the Siduri part still haunts me to this day in the game. you basically nearly kill her while she's literally waving the white flag ;____;

so she really is that thing...was really hoping not even tho it was clear at that point
Jan 25, 2020 12:10 PM
Apr 2019
Little bit disapointed of Gorgon rematch but they've been covered what the important thing, like why the ana scatch can hurt gorgon etc. Well it's good but little bit anticlimatic

Also i love how they create the atmosphere of lahmu and the beast disaster very similiar like i feel when i playing the game
Jan 25, 2020 12:12 PM

Feb 2015
@Aure0lin @astroprogs @ssjokg
Having a lot of things happen quickly / fast pacing != rushed / bad pacing. The difference is minor, but it is a difference. I'm not talking about the amount of events or the fact that a lot is happening, I'm talking about the anime itself and how it's choosing to portray those events. It's choppy, jittery and messy. The first 10 minutes are a prime example of it. It had an awful flow and didn't feel connected at all.

If you need to cram a bunch of things into one episode to convey a sense of urgency or tension, you aren't a very good show or writers; I can't imagine how many shows would be fucked if you only had one episode to convey a sense of urgency. The game conveyed the events perfectly fine, the anime has not. Especially considering it's looking like some events are going to be cut out.
Jan 25, 2020 12:45 PM

Aug 2009
Only "bad" cuts are them travelling to each location.

Also the game "conveyed" them "perfectly fine" because you had to fight those things and you were used to them very quickly.

After Gorgon's fight the "story" is the party trying to reach Gil after fighting Lahmu. And after that trying to reach Eridu while fighting Lahmu. Then fighting some more.

Yes it is messy. As it should be.

Jan 25, 2020 1:05 PM

Aug 2010
The show's execution of those events was perfect, as I see it. I didn't feel like events were choppy or made no sense in favor of the faster pacing.

Heck, speaking of a recent Fate adaptation that had similar complaints about the breakneck pacing, I'd call the execution here is miles better than Presage Flower, where it's clear that characters almost needed to take a break and catch their breath at the camera from how much was happening at times for no reason, but the runtime. Same for Lost Butterfly, but things were much tighter in that movie than the first.

Here, things really move with purpose and flow as a sequence of events of that magnitude should flow in a visual medium.
Jan 25, 2020 1:31 PM
Jul 2013
ssjokg said:
Only "bad" cuts are them travelling to each location

They cut out Benkei defending the people from Lahmu
They cut out the severity Kingu's emotional reactions to everything going on, from Gorgon's death to talking Solomon himself.
They made Gorgon/Ana/Merlin's deaths all incredibly anticlimactic with how fast they got over it

This was bad pacing, plain and simple. Perhaps anime-only viewers might not notice it, but the game handled this far better. This episode if performed properly ought to have ended with Merlin's death and Tiamat's revival. There's no impact or tone permanence at all.
Jan 25, 2020 1:35 PM

Aug 2009
Gilgamesh said:
ssjokg said:
Only "bad" cuts are them travelling to each location

They cut out Benkei defending the people from Lahmu
They cut out the severity Kingu's emotional reactions to everything going on, from Gorgon's death to talking Solomon himself.
They made Gorgon/Ana/Merlin's deaths all incredibly anticlimactic with how fast they got over it

This was bad pacing, plain and simple. Perhaps anime-only viewers might not notice it, but the game handled this far better. This episode if performed properly ought to have ended with Merlin's death and Tiamat's revival. There's no impact or tone permanence at all.

Cutting content by itself isnt bad pacing.

Bad pacing is not explaining what is going or going from one event to the other without explanations. We know hat is happening here.
Being anticlimactic or not doesnt change the pacing.

You want bad pacing?Look at Index III.
Jan 25, 2020 1:35 PM

Aug 2017
Unlimited Feels Works
Visual Novels should have a place in this site, really
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» watch order

Strat2005 - May 17

9 by n7pidgey »»
May 20, 11:59 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

185 by keynutil »»
Apr 11, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2019

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2019

287 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 9, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

176 by keynutil »»
Apr 1, 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.