Forum Settings
Forums
New
What Morning drink is the best
Oct 2, 2019 2:06 PM

Oct 2012
I was wondering what y'all like to ingest in the mornings. We all need some liquid when we wake up, but what is the one of your choice?
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 2, 2019 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
Lemon water/juice or just water in general
Oct 2, 2019 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
I am obsessed with Pepsi Max™, and I also happen to be an avid fan of vodka, so of course this combination is like made in heaven for me. Vodka + Pmax is the way to go, man.
Oct 2, 2019 2:11 PM

Jan 2009
water cheap and good enough

and lol vodka is it that healthy to drink alcohol or get drunk in the morning
Oct 2, 2019 2:12 PM

Oct 2012
Moog said:
I am obsessed with Pepsi Max™, and I also happen to be an avid fan of vodka, so of course this combination is like made in heaven for me. Vodka + Pmax is the way to go, man.

But in the mornings? Are you sure you want this as your wake-up-drink?
Then why are we laughing?

Then why am I dead?
Oct 2, 2019 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
grapefruit juice is better than orange juice btw

since no milk on the list ill just say water i guess
Oct 2, 2019 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
Illuminatli said:
Moog said:

Yes, I am basically like apetor. >;D
Oct 2, 2019 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
waterbois unite

drink it straight out the tap
"my life at this state could be transposed into a pretty massive biography"

- Cneq, "the guy who was literally using BTC in 2012 to make deals in the first main instance of a digital itemized economy forming naturally in all human history (also the precursor of NFTs) and who had 20k+ total trades.", 23 years old

MAL's most prolific antivaxxer, Noboru.
Oct 2, 2019 2:14 PM

Mar 2018
I avoid drinking anything other than water in the mornings.

Love how there's vodka for us Slavs out there.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Aug 2012
Water straight after waking up and milk tea for the earlier than predicted morning existential crisis.
Oct 2, 2019 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
Coffee or Tea, sometimes hot chocolate, but I always drink water too.
Vodka... I like your way of thinking tho.
Oct 2, 2019 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
if i decide to eat breakfast, i usually drink cold water to balance out the hot meal
i always have a coffee by itself, can't make it through the day if i don't
Oct 2, 2019 9:09 PM

Nov 2012
Coca-Cola because I have an addiction......
Oct 2, 2019 10:08 PM

Oct 2018
Water since milk got snapped from the poll. I'm too lazy to even consider making coffee or anything else in the morning.

Oct 2, 2019 10:27 PM

Mar 2008
Uhhh I drink all sorts in the morning

Milk, kefir, coffee, tea, orange juice, a mimosa (orange juice + moscato in this instance)

Moog said:
Illuminatli said:

Yes, I am basically like apetor. >;D

Vodka is kinda next to tasteless though. It's literally pure ethanol mixed into water.
Oct 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Jun 2019
Scotch poured into my plain cereal.
Oct 3, 2019 8:47 AM

Sep 2009
Consume Water first then follow by milk...
Oct 3, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2018
i like to drink milk, but that's not an option.

chocolate milk when im feeling fancy. its a short lived delicacy in my house. chocolate syrup runs out quick...
it usually involves fights to the death for the last remaining drip of chocolate. i usually just beat up my siblings, a couple of swift punches to the gut neutralizes them easily. it helps that theyre 3 & 4
Oct 3, 2019 9:40 AM

Oct 2010
I just have either water or a drinkable yogurt in the morning. I prefer to have coffee in the afternoon and tea in the evening.
Oct 3, 2019 9:41 AM

Oct 2018
Thick milky wilky is best desu.~☆♡

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Oct 3, 2019 9:58 AM

Dec 2015
A shot of vodka , Water glass or Cola depends what you prefer
Oct 3, 2019 10:51 AM

Sep 2017
Since there's no milk in your poll, I chose water
Oct 3, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2016
I always drink water. Only water.

Water is delicious.

Oct 3, 2019 11:46 AM

Feb 2019
Always coffee, coffee in the mornings, coffee at lunch, coffee at night, coffee. Sometimes black coffee, never that faggy latte coffee. Hot coffee, cold coffee, warm coffee, two spoons of sugar, coffee. Midweek worker plain coffee, weekends irish coffee. Always coffee.
Oct 3, 2019 12:15 PM

Nov 2015
I like to start my mornings off with Monster Energy Drink.

Oct 3, 2019 12:22 PM
May 2019
I like to drink tea in the morning. (◕◡◕✿)
Oct 3, 2019 12:35 PM

Jun 2016
Like half a liter of mineral water cause my throat is dry as feck when I wake up, then I follow up with some black coffee every now and then.
Oct 3, 2019 12:55 PM
Aug 2016
I don't really drink anything right after I wake up, but I do drink something after I eat, like 30 minutes or so after I wake up, and that one thing that I drink is coffee mixed up with milk and 1,5 or 2 tea spoons of sugar. Sometimes I mixed it up with 2 or 3 tea spoons of some white powder that you can add it in the coffee to give it a more nice and tasty flavor. And if I don't drink coffee, I put some brown powder that is like a replacement for the coffee, and I add the same things like I add in the usual coffee, but it has a different taste obviously since it's not coffee, but a replacement that doesn't have that much caffeine as coffee does, or maybe it doesn't have caffeine at all, I need to check it tomorrow in the morning, because I never bothered to check if it has caffeine or not. And if I don't have either coffee nor that replacement, then I drink plain water, and sometimes tea.
Oct 3, 2019 1:06 PM

Aug 2012
Kosmonaut said:
Always coffee, coffee in the mornings, coffee at lunch, coffee at night, coffee. Sometimes black coffee, never that faggy latte coffee. Hot coffee, cold coffee, warm coffee, two spoons of sugar, coffee. Midweek worker plain coffee, weekends irish coffee. Always coffee.
This has to be fake news. How can your empty stomach handle acidity? I chugged coffee back in the day right when I wake up because I always woke up late in freshman year university, and my stomach was louder than the lecturer.
Oct 3, 2019 1:10 PM

Jul 2014
Mostly water, sometimes coffee, I prefer coffee tho, helps me not fall asleep at work.
Oct 3, 2019 1:42 PM

Feb 2019
Yarub said:
Kosmonaut said:
This has to be fake news. How can your empty stomach handle acidity? I chugged coffee back in the day right when I wake up because I always woke up late in freshman year university, and my stomach was louder than the lecturer.
I drink just a bit of tapwater while I'm brushing my teeth. Other than that, only coffee, coffee is my sustenance, coffee.
Oct 3, 2019 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
Kosmonaut said:
Yarub said:
I drink just a bit of tapwater while I'm brushing my teeth. Other than that, only coffee, coffee is my sustenance, coffee.
Tap water? How horrid. Only one type of water touches this mouth and that's smart water. Hmm, do you brew your own coffee? Or perhaps, you simply use insta-coffee? Or maybe, order some outside?
Oct 3, 2019 2:15 PM

Feb 2019
Yarub said:
Kosmonaut said:
Tap water? How horrid. Only one type of water touches this mouth and that's smart water. Hmm, do you brew your own coffee? Or perhaps, you simply use insta-coffee? Or maybe, order some outside?
Fuck, dude, that clip got me more than it should.

Yes, I brew my own coffee, as all real men of culture should. Smart water is indeed bourgeois, all water is the same water.
Oct 3, 2019 2:19 PM

Jul 2019
I usually drink coffee or water in the morning.

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Oct 3, 2019 2:21 PM

Mar 2018
AnimeFeminist said:
I usually drink coffee or water in the morning.
Cmon we all know you drink concentrated feminism all the time and male tears.
LuchseOct 3, 2019 3:34 PM

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 3, 2019 2:32 PM

Aug 2012
Kosmonaut said:
Yarub said:

Yes, I brew my own coffee, as all real men of culture should. Smart water is indeed bourgeois, all water is the same water.
It is scientifically proven that smartwater increases IQ by a factor of 12. On the other hand, tapwater has the opposite effect; for truly the chloride ions are bad for your brain.

Well, have you tried roasting your coffee too? or do you just buy roasted beans every other week? On the contrary, men of culture need not heed such trivial arts; they appoint servants to do such verily menial tasks.
Oct 3, 2019 2:35 PM

Nov 2017
I like to drink water, or warm milk in the morning
Oct 3, 2019 3:28 PM

Sep 2019
>Wake up early
>Meet up with the boys
>Kick off the day with a Monster, cigarette and some shit talk

Ah, man. Those were the days. Blunts were lit, hookahs got hit, League was the shit, school sucked donkey tit except when our mentors would throw a fit, then they'd quit and we'd just fuck around in class or not attend it, but you nerds wouldn't understand it, not even a tad bit, now that's some sad shit.

I am a god

Even though I'm a man of god

My whole life in the hand of god

So y'all better quit playing with god

Oct 3, 2019 3:29 PM

Apr 2016
Water is the best drink regardless of the time tbh.
Oct 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Feb 2019
Yarub said:
Kosmonaut said:

It is scientifically proven that smartwater increases IQ by a factor of 12. On the other hand, tapwater has the opposite effect; for truly the chloride ions are bad for your brain.
I can get by with 12 fewer IQ. I'll let you know I watch Rick and Morty.

Tell, have you tried roasting your coffee too? or do you just buy roasted beans every other week? On the contrary, men of culture need not heed such trivial arts; they appoint servants to do such verily menial tasks.
I don't roast my coffee, I love it too much to roast it. Only low testosterone men leave the tasks they can do alone to the inferior masses. Should I assume you're in fact a cuck?
Oct 3, 2019 3:44 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Tell, have you tried roasting your coffee too? or do you just buy roasted beans every other week? On the contrary, men of culture need not heed such trivial arts; they appoint servants to do such verily menial tasks.
I don't roast my coffee, I love it too much to roast it.
Then I'm guessing that you refuse to grind it as well since only the true chads drink it that way.

Oct 3, 2019 3:47 PM

Feb 2019
Luchse said:
Kosmonaut said:
I don't roast my coffee, I love it too much to roast it.
Then I'm guessing that you refuse to grind it as well since only the true chads drink it that way.
Only the truest of Chads, such as myself, respecc their coffee like their coffee should be treated. Respeccing wamen and coffee is an art, but I don't assume you, a man of such low testosterone, to understand it.
Oct 3, 2019 3:56 PM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Luchse said:
Only the truest of Chads, such as myself, respecc their coffee like their coffee should be treated. Respeccing wamen and coffee is an art, but I don't assume you, a man of such low testosterone, to understand it.
I'm inclined to disagree for respecting oneself is the one true way forward, anything else is irrelevant. Assume is all you do for I am a man of high class who drinks nothing but tea. After all, coffee is to be drinked by mere peasants while the tea is enjoyed by the highest of classes.

Oct 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Oct 2010
Water, I'm not a coffee guy but beer is sometimes good in the mornings with some morning sausages.
Oct 3, 2019 11:01 PM

Jul 2016
Thessior said:
Water since milk got snapped from the poll. I'm too lazy to even consider making coffee or anything else in the morning.

WHat disgusting human being could drink water in the morning
Oct 3, 2019 11:09 PM

Jan 2017
WE TALKIN 12 AM MORNING?
THEN COOKIES AND MILK
Oct 3, 2019 11:44 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
5 people answered vodka.

Edgy. :)))

OT: obviously water or tea that isn't very strong. You should avoid too much caffeine, alcohol or empty calories.
Oct 4, 2019 12:53 AM

Oct 2018
Tanatloc said:
Thessior said:

WHat disgusting human being could drink water in the morning

Join the Water Boii Brigade today!!

Oct 4, 2019 12:58 AM

Feb 2019
Water is best choice. There should be no other alternative for water in morning since water has most benefits and is recommended by almost all medical experts.
Oct 4, 2019 1:13 AM

Apr 2012
A very weak milkshake is my normal choice.

I wouldn't want to drink coffee or even tea habitually first thing, you apparently end up finding it difficult to wake up without caffeine.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» can you tolerate spicy food? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 31

62 by LenRea »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you love anyone in your life? ( 1 2 )

LenRea - Mar 31

54 by ProtoSelf »»
17 minutes ago

» How much soda do you drink in a week? ( 1 2 )

HunteerX - May 16

61 by Rndmguypassingby »»
30 minutes ago

» Do you collect trading cards?

Malkshake - Apr 30

49 by Rndmguypassingby »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you track movies you've watched?

Kei_XI - Mar 28

40 by Rndmguypassingby »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.