Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2019 10:50 AM
Nov 2017
Eu gostei do episodio, apenar achei que em algumas cenas a qualidade da animação diminuía, a do cafe da manha deles de lado e uma delas
Apr 22, 2019 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly the animation...party is over
Apr 22, 2019 10:53 AM
Dec 2018
btw, just rewatched again and I noticed this episode almost zero CGI, like even for fire and water they using full hand drawn tho :o not to mention the monsters, Dororo never uses CGI for it since the begining
Apr 22, 2019 10:55 AM

Sep 2015
Well, that was a ridiculous execution and animation quality. No idea what they tried to convey with all that story.
Apr 22, 2019 10:55 AM

Aug 2008
i understasnd the director way is like this, but doesn't mean i must like
was bit to odd for my taste,
i only prefer this in some movies, that it
xD
The spider is watching
Apr 22, 2019 10:57 AM
Jan 2018
Mythologically said:
This has gotta be the worst episode so far. The story was still absurdly boring, but this time even the art sucked.

That is due to different directer for the epiosdes and storyboard . The infamous Osamu Kobayashi who did the werid shitty epiosde 4 of Gurren Lagann
Mattinator95Apr 22, 2019 11:07 AM
Apr 22, 2019 10:58 AM
Jan 2018
dany_elle1908 said:
i understasnd the director way is like this, but doesn't mean i must like
was bit to odd for my taste,
i only prefer this in some movies, that it
xD

Hardly anyone likes it the different director that did this is known for his shitty choices
Apr 22, 2019 11:10 AM
Jul 2016
This volume of images is degraded but the content is very good and meaningful ... I will skip it once ... Episode 16 is an extremely important part, I hope Mappa will modify
Apr 22, 2019 11:14 AM
Mar 2019
Hi guys did someone noticed
The animation quality is very low in dororo ep 15... what happend?????? Can someone tell me please.
Apr 22, 2019 11:18 AM
Apr 2019
It surely is noticeable.. something's off while I was watching it
Apr 22, 2019 11:20 AM

Nov 2011
Animation was very off and felt lazy in many aspects. It seems like if a character was more than 5 feet away from us they would have beady eyes and look a lot simpler.

I was disappointed at the fact the "wife" just got played off as another monster when the spider women had a lot more depth. The fight was rather short and quick too compared to other big fights.

It was still interesting though as I guess it lightly touches more on the fact that even though these are "demons" some peoples' lives are dependent on them. They could have used probably a better story for that though. The fact the villagers knew well that they had to feed orphan kids and wanderers to the demons doesn't help Dororo's argument at all about "destroying" the villagers' lives.

Regaining the spine was interesting and unexpected though and it definitely should be more exciting now that we'll learn more about Dororo's map.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 22, 2019 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuseishun said:
Hokkage said:
Some people has to see Shirobako to understand how industry works, because use the budget excuse is literally a meme.

Nice episode in general terms, the real problem was some plot holes and non sense scenes.

My main question is how the fuck you burn a moth thingy that just came out of the water and is likely too damp to be burned up xD
Basically bruh xDDD that kind of scenes made episode very funny haha
Apr 22, 2019 11:42 AM
Jan 2019
The worst episode ever .. especially in animation and art quality... it turned me offfffff...
Nd am not liking the ending of this ep anyways..
The ep story was also very stupid.. a lot of plotholes and coincidences..
Just wtf is going to happen to this initially marvelous anime
Apr 22, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2007
Consistency is important in a series.
Apr 22, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2008
Fafayeager said:
Hi guys did someone noticed
The animation quality is very low in dororo ep 15... what happend?????? Can someone tell me please.

directed by aguy that uses this type of animation
The spider is watching
Apr 22, 2019 11:46 AM
Mar 2019
I guess there are gonna be some really really emotional and cute scenes in next ep's hyakki will probably return at end of ep16 or ep17
Now he'll understand dororo place in his life and journey and will realize that there's someone that truly cares for him and who he can truly trust!!since his family........
In the manga when they get separated hyakki yells for dororo and becomes upset. He also says "dororo! I'm lonely"
Also I've got a really really bad feeling that hyakki'll get his eyes in last episode or episodes and I DON'T want that!
For all those who dislike the animation JUST STOP IT!!!😤😤 Please don't down vote the animation it's only for this ep!
This show is amazing and don't ruin it for true fans like me😣😣😣!!
Apr 22, 2019 11:47 AM

May 2017
except bad animation, everything happened too fast, same story could be in 2 episodes
Apr 22, 2019 11:52 AM
Jul 2018
I admit this episode was not as "perfect" as the last episode and somewhat reminds me of the episode 9's pacing issue. Best answer would be maybe due to worked by different storyboarder. The weird camera angles were the evidence.

Anyway at least it brought up one interesting development between Hyakkimaru and Dororo that was bound to happen.. Preview introduces a new character that gives me feeling that this will be a long drama.
Apr 22, 2019 11:55 AM
Oct 2018

Seriously what's wrong with these guys
Apr 22, 2019 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
Pretty good episode overall. The last few minutes were kinda bad with Dororo doubting they did the right thing. The writers of these incarnation keep trying to make things seem complex. Those that survive on the death of others deserve to die. Hyakkamaru is right, the ord and those villagers were mostly the same. Some kids could still be innocent but the rest are just monsters
Apr 22, 2019 12:06 PM
Nov 2016
Osamu Kobayashi back at it again! His idiosyncratic style is always mezmerizing. Just pretty sad that his work is getting hate always. Loved this episode!

[ Also for the other peeps ] Learn how the anime industry works first before commenting random stuff about it, It is always iinaccurate and makes me cringe sometimes.

*Blames Budget* *Calling the staff LAZY* *Hating on someones style*

Please stop, everyone is working hard in the anime industry. Despite of unfair working conditions [ Terrible Schedule / No resources / not getting paid sometimes too ], they keep pushing just to produce a decent episode.
Apr 22, 2019 12:09 PM
Mar 2015
The lord and the villagers were no different from the demons. Dororo set the fire which killed the demon children and destroyed the grain. She has no reason to complain about his hatred of demons. Next week her family's greed comes home to roost
Apr 22, 2019 12:11 PM

Aug 2012
Kakez_001 said:
Is it just me or did they just left the fact that that moth demon could change into a human? I feel like they could have expand the relationship between the moth demon and the village leader a bit more :/
He took her as his wife . What is more to say?
Karunasagar_Gv said:
This was the only satisfying episode, till now. There were a lot of plot holes. What Dororo did to the villagers is as bad as what they did to the kids. It felt like this episode was only to show that Hyakkimaru is not all kind. The only unsatisfying arc so far.
The animation and fight sequence were also meh. Not as impactful as the preceding ones. I hope the next episode will be good. This had a lot of butterfly effect and coincidences.
How was that bad? They earned those gains by killing people and feeding them to the monsters , they do not deserve to enjoy them.
dakenzi97 said:
This episode felt SUPER WEIRD. What happened to the woman at the ending of the episode 14? What was that weird training scene of hyakkimaru kid? Why is animation so inconsistent and weird? Generally pretty weird episode compared to the other ones which i loved. Hope this was one time thing. :/

The woman at the ending of ep 14 was the moth in the lake, the mother of all other moths. The scene was a memory most likely. About the animation issues probably deadline issues. Also since they screwed the story leaving Tahomaru alive the writers were in a pinch so probably it took some time for the script to reach the animators. Poor guys probably did a few all nighters.
Apr 22, 2019 12:26 PM

Mar 2016
I don't feel bad for the villagers, but I do feel bad for the kids. They were not a part of any of the evil things that had happened in the past.

Hyakki has been quite cold recently. His meeting with his family messed him up.

Oh God; Hyakki didn't even have a spine! I wonder how Jukai even added the fake spine around the spinal cord.

The guy from Dororo's past has more significance than I'd imagined. Good! He also needs some Hyakkimaru flavoured justice!!
Apr 22, 2019 12:33 PM
Dec 2017
When MAPPA runs out of funding. 😂
Apr 22, 2019 12:35 PM
Feb 2017
I think the manga was drawn that way in these particular parts & they animated this way. that was odd but not bad for me. i loved the episode though it could have been better. love Hyakkimaru
Apr 22, 2019 12:38 PM

Oct 2018
Jojo part 5 has been running for so long without any drop of animation unlike this episode and the episode itself was kinda boring too tbh.
Apr 22, 2019 12:41 PM
Jan 2019
I was surprised that Hyakimaru came up with a plan to defeat the demon. He set it on fire! Epic. In the end, the village deserved that cruel fate for the horrible acts they committed in order to prosper by taking the lives of innocent children. Everything revolves, and fate paid them with the same currency.

I was shocked when I saw the spinal prosthesis coming out of Hyakkimaru's back. In some way, never wait to see that. I thought he would get his other leg back.

And regarding the end, DEMONS! Dororo is in serious trouble because of the map he has on his back, to top it off he is not with Hyakkimaru. I will look forward to the next episode.

Postscript: Does it seem to me or the seiyuu of the baby spirit is the same as Chopper (One Piece)?.,
Apr 22, 2019 12:49 PM
Apr 2019
The animation of this episode was horrible most of the time. The story of the kids was sad and beatiful at the same time, but all happens to fast and the animation only makes it worst. Hopefully, the next episodes will be decently animated again.
Apr 22, 2019 12:53 PM

May 2015
the animation in this episode went from solid 10 to 0 in 1 sec.
Apr 22, 2019 12:58 PM

Jun 2015
Maimaionba's story comes to its end...
This new adaptation is growing on me, especially since it's being a completely new experience.
Apr 22, 2019 1:03 PM

May 2016
Not really too fussed with the animation this episode, it was a bit weak at points but I feel it worked well enough to tell the story, and it had some nice art direction imo. Though I do think some of those choices with the art mistakenly came off as just bad/cheap animation to a lot of people...

This episode's animation was directed by Osamu Kobayashi, who's notable for having directed that first ED. And if you look back and compare, you can see a lot of it was just his unique, more experimental style came through in this episode—such as the use of slower, fade-out frame transitions, the unique and changing character designs to emphasize the setting or feeling (such as for Dororo when he was in the dimly lit cave, with only his simplified features coming through in the darkness of it), the simplified background designs that prioritize consistent movement over otherwise extraneous detail, the proper facial animation and movement (such as eyes and lips moving naturally, proper blushing, actual cheek movement, big expressive smiles or frowns, general expressiveness instead of just your standard idle-faced lip-smacking), and also minor stuff like Hyakki having noticeable, distinct eye bags (or eye shadow..?) to convey his current temperament. The man just has his own style that relies and uses different things to convey and illustrate, and where most animation directors sacrifice animation work and consistency for consistency in the art (that looks good for the screenshots), he does the opposite. He's traditional if anything.

I'm more disappointed and annoyed with them offing the moth demon like that. She's in the OP, had that sick human form, and I thought she'd at least play a somewhat more prominent role than that... I think she had just one scene with one or two lines last episode in her human form, talking about how Hyakki's coming for her to reclaim his stolen parts and expressing anger and grief at losing one of her children, and then... that was it. We don't see her talk ever again, not to the village leader, to Hyakki (not even some kind of directed expression towards him), or even a reaction to the turn of events– just her getting offed in a 5 second fight, making that whole thing a rather pointless and wasteful setup. That's gotta be bad writing. I was really hoping for more... And not just because I have a thing for monster chicks:(

ZaugrApr 22, 2019 3:26 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2019 1:09 PM
Feb 2017
Am I drunk or something? I could swear that his severed leg grew back after he killed the demon that ripped it off. Am I wrong? Did he never get his leg back?
Apr 22, 2019 1:19 PM
Dec 2017
Welp, it, uuhhhh... it got weirder somehow! I'm glad that the preview looks great because this episode felt like it got tossed off to a completely different team of animators. It was more on the two's than normal, and the character designs look weird even up close, which is strange because it feels like in terms of writing, Hyakkimaru and Dororo separating is supposed to be a big deal, but it just doesn't work. Maybe if they spent another week on it?
Anyway, I hope this episode was just a fluke and the rest of the series is still on par with the first half.
Apr 22, 2019 1:29 PM

Sep 2011
Sabame and his villagers really killed the nun, and offered her and the kids as food to the youkai in order to have their protection. I thought he did it alone with the youkai, but the whole village was behind it... As long as they were fine the others didn't matter. Hyakkimaru was really cool though, perceiving that Sabame and his people were just like Daigo, and kicking him out of his way like that. And he finally got another part of his body back! I can't believe he didn't have a spine though, that doctor is really good. lol

I also liked that Dororo was saved by the spirits of the victims, but now she is starting to judge Hyakkimaru. I mean, the vision of a village, which just a while ago was beautiful and plentiful, reduced to ashes isn't pleasant to say the least. But the fire wasn't even their fault. It started because one of the hungry moths attacked a villager. What was Hyakkimaru supposed to do? Offer himself as food to it? What if they were still hungry after it? Unless they could also eat rice, I guess it was only a matter of time until they double-crossed the villagers if they couldn't feed them with humans. This may even be the reason which made them commit that atrocity against those children and the nun in the first place. The brigands and the beasts were a finite supply after all.

But Dororo left Hyakkimaru because of this whole thing, and now she is in danger because a very human demon from her past is back for her map. Hyakkimaru also lost his prosthetic leg, and since he is alone again this would be a good time for him to reunite himself with the doctor. He could hear him out and hopefully comfort and/or advice him. But I'm worried about Dororo, so it would also be nice if Hyakkimaru saved her from Itachi soon. Oh, and Tahomaru is back at home, training to kill his brother with one eye.
Apr 22, 2019 1:40 PM
Feb 2018
I am dissapointed. I mean that was such of a downgrade from previous episodes in every possible way.

Art sucked, Character build ups lost meaning because of the poor execution and repetitiveness, Even the fights (especially the one at the lake) lacked the direction and clever ways of execution in the previous episodes and was over in an instant so we could watch more 144p dialog. Please don't continue this way.
Apr 22, 2019 2:11 PM

May 2017
Did they run out of budget this episode? Everyone is kinda distorted. Close up shots everywhere. What happened to their faces? Something went very wrong with animation direction.
copyrightRingoApr 22, 2019 2:17 PM
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Apr 22, 2019 2:16 PM
Apr 2017
HelpMeFindAnime said:
Am I drunk or something? I could swear that his severed leg grew back after he killed the demon that ripped it off. Am I wrong? Did he never get his leg back?

Yeah I was confused by this, too! I really thought he had both his legs back
Apr 22, 2019 2:17 PM

May 2016
copyrightRingo said:
Did they run out of budget this episode? Everyone is kinda distorted. What happened to their faces? Something went very wrong with animation direction.

Zotaku2nd said:
When MAPPA runs out of funding. 😂

It's got nothing to do with the budget. This episode has a different animation director that has a different style to the one you're used to or like. It's the guy who did the first ED, look back and you'll see the similarities.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2019 2:18 PM

Mar 2019
Man, this episode could have been heavy. Good thing the crappy visuals and nonsensical plot were there to distract me from the sad parts. Why did the moths divebomb the village? Who burned down the storehouse? Dororo just poured out the oil for all we know.

HelpMeFindAnime said:

He has only had one leg from the beginning. It's the first part he regained from killing some random baboon demon before he left the doctor's home. The other one was always prosthetic.
Pig_on_the_kneeApr 23, 2021 1:33 AM
Apr 22, 2019 2:19 PM

Oct 2018
dakenzi97 said:
This episode felt SUPER WEIRD. What happened to the woman at the ending of the episode 14? What was that weird training scene of hyakkimaru kid? Why is animation so inconsistent and weird? Generally pretty weird episode compared to the other ones which i loved. Hope this was one time thing. :/

The woman was the Moth, she's dead now
Apr 22, 2019 2:25 PM

May 2017
Zaugr said:
copyrightRingo said:
Did they run out of budget this episode? Everyone is kinda distorted. What happened to their faces? Something went very wrong with animation direction.

It's got nothing to do with the budget. This episode has a different animation director that has a different style to the one you're used to or like. It's the guy who did the first ED, look back and you'll see the similarities.

I'll be honest. I don't see any similarities.
The ED has much better quality than this episode. I don't think using two black circles and a U-shape to draw a face at mid-range can be called a style.
It might not be a budget problem, but something did go very wrong with art direction.
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Apr 22, 2019 2:30 PM

May 2016
riorangel21 said:
Osamu Kobayashi back at it again! His idiosyncratic style is always mezmerizing. Just pretty sad that his work is getting hate always. Loved this episode!

[ Also for the other peeps ] Learn how the anime industry works first before commenting random stuff about it, It is always iinaccurate and makes me cringe sometimes.

*Blames Budget* *Calling the staff LAZY* *Hating on someones style*

Please stop, everyone is working hard in the anime industry. Despite of unfair working conditions [ Terrible Schedule / No resources / not getting paid sometimes too ], they keep pushing just to produce a decent episode.

Thank you! It's rather irritating to see that people can't even understand a differing style of animation, but instead immediately correlate the unfamiliar and at times simplified art and design, with bad animation. Ignoring the very apparent fact that none of it has anything to do with corner-cutting, but instead clearly conscious design choices... As shown by the fact that there's just no actual special effort here to reduce the animation load. There's no especially long stills, long close-ups, cheap cuts, lip-slapping with no facial movement... It's all very expressive and consistent. I'd even go so far as to say that this episode even has better animation than many previous episodes.
Apr 22, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2014
"Bottle episodes" are a given (if you don't know what that means, look it up) but it's just sad that they picked this arc for it, it could've been one of the best arcs with proper production value. The animation wasn't the only thing off about this episode, the entire direction was a mess.

Dec 2018
The animation was weird in this episode... though, I heard that was because they had a guest director for this episode. Not sure if that was true, though. The rest of it was great, despite that. I literally had no idea that Hyakkimaru's SPINE was prosthetic, and it was cool to see him get it back.
Feb 2018
Raizel said:
Can't say this episode was perfect or something but it was dffit was different, pace, animation looked like it was a complete different staff, some scenes were weak some were great, some were good with some bad frames what's up with that?

Overall the village was fucked up and Sabame died while his head was in the paddies.

Don't like to see Itachi again...

Those who say the animation was crap shouldn't talk crap when you don't even know how hard it is to keep up deadlines, they made a mistake and tried to animate this episode differently if you have an eye for this stuff you will notice some great frames but the problem was deadlines being there

So, if you didn't animated the anime you can't criticize it ? Wtf my dude if the animation is trash is our job as audience to criticize it, deadlines are a problem and all but i can't see how not addressing the problems would help, saying that ''if you don't know how hard is to keep up with a deadline don't say crap'' is the same as saying ''if you yourself don't know how to bake pies your opinion on their tastes is irrelevant''.
Apr 22, 2019 2:47 PM

Jan 2018
By what i understand this episode came from a choice to go with another director who imo, end up doing an awful job.
The transitions cuts choices were really bad. So many of them were fade to black in the middle of action scenes and transitions between locations giving the idea they were in diferent time periods from one to another, while in fact in the same time period. Other were overlapping shots feeling out of place.
The music choices were awkward. And most of the time there was no music, like the moth "boss" scene for an exemple.
This was probably not the animators fault. They really messed up or by swapping directors for this episode at last minute and the animators had short time to work and the animation dropped quality. However the background art and "normal" characters design were fine when close-ups were shown.
If in the panoramic shots the characters design were a choice from the director, i'm sorry, imo i hate it. Many other people will say the same. Like we are at ep15! Don't go changing it now...
Hopefully this won't be repeating. If so i will forgive this show.
Apr 22, 2019 2:54 PM

May 2016
copyrightRingo said:

I'll be honest. I don't see any similarities.
The ED has much better quality than this episode. I don't think using two black circles and a U-shape to draw a face at mid-range can be called a style.
It might not be a budget problem, but something did go very wrong with art direction.

How do you define quality, first off? Clearly the episode isn't going to have the exact same stylized design as that ED, that'd be even way more extreme and throw people off even more. But his preference and knack for certain things does still come through. And that's some fallacy you got there—no, his animation style does go further than "just using two black circles and a U-shape to draw a face at mid-range ", and no, nothing went "wrong" with the art direction, just as nothing went wrong with the budget or the animation.

Osamu Kobayashi is unique and memorable in his use of things such as slower frame transitions that at many times fade out (that is apparent all throughout that ED too), the unique and changing character designs to emphasize the setting or feeling, such as for Dororo when he was in the dimly lit cave, with only his simplified features coming through in the darkness of it, animation that spends less time perfecting detail and more time making it as expressive and consistent as can be (another thing that's apparent in the ED, noticeably so in Dororo's walking sequence), the simplified more distant character designs that prioritize consistent movement over otherwise extraneous detail (ED didn't really get the chance to showcase this) and then more minor stuff too like Hyakki having noticeable, distinct eye bags (or eye shadow..?) to convey his current feelings and temperament (apparent in the ED). Also, proper facial animation and movement is a big thing of his too that you can easily see in both if you look. Eyes blinking, lips moving naturally, blushing, big expressive smiles or frowns, cheek movement, general expressiveness instead of just your average lip-smacking...

Kobayashi is all about great animation, and is rather traditional in a sense. His focus is expressing through detailed, consistent animation rather than detailed, consistent art (that looks good for the screenshots). Where most animation directors sacrifice animation work and consistency for consistency in the art, he does the opposite. And it's not like he doesn't make good use of the simplified designs either. I really don't think you're too knowledgeable on the matter, not only mislabeling this as a budget issue, but also an animation issue... You can say that his style just doesn't work well for you, and fails on you, but stating that the work is in some way wrong in design or "low quality" as art/animation is awfully ignorant. The focus in his style isn't even something new either, as I said it's rather traditional, and has a long history.
ZaugrApr 22, 2019 3:21 PM
Apr 22, 2019 3:33 PM

Mar 2017
I hate the way Hyakkimaru is being lately. He's been so cold and unfeeling since he met his family and he's not treating Dororo very nicely too. She's the only person in the world who loves and cares for him so he better start being nicer to her!
Apr 22, 2019 3:44 PM

May 2014
Just watched some episodes of Beck recently and i had a feeling this episode was also done by Kobayashi. I quite liked it. The ghosts were adorable.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dororo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2019

447 by Thirdu »»
Sep 3, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2019

143 by ZNT_12_9_1_22 »»
Aug 30, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2019

93 by jilebi_james23 »»
Aug 5, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2019

145 by jilebi_james23 »»
Aug 5, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Dororo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2019

182 by jilebi_james23 »»
Aug 5, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.