Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2018 10:46 AM

Jan 2018
Kunou-chan Kawaii!!!

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
May 9, 2018 2:03 PM
Mar 2016
Oh a loli was just added to the oppai guy's harem.
May 9, 2018 3:00 PM

Dec 2017
This episode made me realize that ever since Passione took over, there is way less fan service in episodes than the first 3 seasons. That somehow disappoints me.

Damn, another cliffhanger, I'm dying for next weeks episode.
May 9, 2018 9:47 PM

Jan 2018
After 4 episodes I've made my peace with the new art style
May 9, 2018 10:51 PM
Apr 2018
violadim said:
This episode made me realize that ever since Passione took over, there is way less fan service in episodes than the first 3 seasons. That somehow disappoints me.

cause this and next season doesn't have much fanservice.
and they don't put random fanservice like TNK
May 9, 2018 11:35 PM
Apr 2018
Lazy_watcher said:
violadim said:

They did, like the bath scene with Rias and Akeno. Though they tend to stay away from battle and emotional scene apparently.
Which is good in my book. (─‿‿─)
May 9, 2018 11:44 PM
Apr 2018
Riverlia said:
Lazy_watcher said:

They did, like the bath scene with Rias and Akeno. Though they tend to stay away from battle and emotional scene apparently.
Which is good in my book. (─‿‿─)

Those screen is added by the author wish
To make other girl have more screen time
May 10, 2018 3:36 AM
Jan 2018
violadim said:

It's just how the LN are written. Vol 9 and 10 are more action based. Orginaly the bath scenes never happened the authour got them put in so rias and akeno appear more as they never where the focus vol 9
May 10, 2018 6:21 AM

Dec 2014
Liked the episode..issei and his typical dress break lol... it seems we are getting more fights in the episodes to come
May 11, 2018 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
Issei has come a long way being the Red Dragon Emperor but somehow every enemy he faces are stronger or at least gives him quite a bit of a challenge. Excluding the girls whom he can easily use the dress break on I want to see him beat someone easily that would make me appreciate his true strength. Anyway that dude called Cao Cao aka so-so is so lame, can't take him seriously.
May 11, 2018 10:54 AM

Aug 2013
PrimeX said:
Issei has come a long way being the Red Dragon Emperor but somehow every enemy he faces are stronger or at least gives him quite a bit of a challenge. Excluding the girls whom he can easily use the dress break on I want to see him beat someone easily that would make me appreciate his true strength. Anyway that dude called Cao Cao aka so-so is so lame, can't take him seriously.

How much do you know about Cao Cao to call him lame? Let me guess... I'd say, nearly zero.
May 11, 2018 10:57 AM

Apr 2008
Guranto-kun said:
PrimeX said:

How much do you know about Cao Cao to call him lame? Let me guess... I'd say, nearly zero.

Lack of knowledge is running rampant wouldn't you agree?
May 11, 2018 1:00 PM
Jan 2018
Darklight0303 said:
Guranto-kun said:

Lack of knowledge is running rampant wouldn't you agree?

It didn't help that they didn't add azazel telling the team how much of a threat he his and what the spear is and what it does to true believers... btw what does it do to true believers i forget
May 11, 2018 1:04 PM

Aug 2017
I defenitely liked it. Gotta read tha LN though, because I have no clue about who is Le Fay.
Maybe next weekend will check the LN (Watching Fate/Zero this one). Let's see what we get next episode, Issei Vs The Shadow's Dude (I don't remember his name).
May 11, 2018 1:14 PM

Jan 2012
footmaster said:
That witch was adorable.

I like her design too.

I love the scene where she wanted to shake hands with the Oppai Dragon coz she's a fan. XD

That scene was the best of this ep
May 11, 2018 1:16 PM

Apr 2008
Recondito said:
I defenitely liked it. Gotta read tha LN though, because I have no clue about who is Le Fay.
Maybe next weekend will check the LN (Watching Fate/Zero this one). Let's see what we get next episode, Issei Vs The Shadow's Dude (I don't remember his name).

Think about Arturian Legends. Now connect the fact that one of Vali's Team Members is Arthur. Connect the dots. There's your answer
May 11, 2018 2:04 PM
Apr 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Recondito said:

Think about Arturian Legends. Now connect the fact that one of Vali's Team Members is Arthur. Connect the dots. There's your answer

Probably because people know it better going by Morgana rather than Morgan le Fay.

(Funny though, i mean wasn't Morgana a enemy of king Arthur? You would think their descendants would be enemies with eachother or something...)
May 11, 2018 2:06 PM

Apr 2008
frenze12 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Probably because people know it better going by Morgana rather than Morgan le Fay.

(Funny though, i mean wasn't Morgana a enemy of king Arthur? You would think their descendants would be enemies with eachother or something...)

They are merely descendants of those figures. not the figures themselves
May 12, 2018 2:10 AM
Apr 2018
Guy, no need to be hostile. If someone haven't read the LN, let them watch and draw a conclusion for themselves as the story unfold.
Impression can change as a story go along and doesn't have to remain static forever.
May 12, 2018 2:12 AM

Apr 2008
Riverlia said:
Guy, no need to be hostile. If someone haven't read the LN, let them watch and draw a conclusion for themselves as the story unfold.
Impression can change as a story go along and doesn't have to remain static forever.

The funny thing is I didn't even mean Cao Cao in the novels but the historical figure he was inspired by and is the descendant of. This cute one just jumped to the conclusion that I was using the Novel.
May 12, 2018 8:47 AM
Apr 2018
Guys calm down...

Everyone have their own view... i saw Cao cao as a boring char before =3= not until he grow up more that make him more interesting in my eyes.

Cao Cao in this volume is just bland. He show up like a mid boss or something =3=.

TBH Cao Cao won't shine much in this season =3=.

But Seriously... his VA voice some badass character especially Mercurius (bad anime adaption thought) =3=
Lazy_watcherMay 12, 2018 8:50 AM
May 14, 2018 8:30 AM

Oct 2008
Another Intense episode!
Cao Cao is definitely on a whole different level!
Longinus , how do you really pronounce that? "LonGInus" ? or "LonJInus" ???
5/5.

May 14, 2018 9:18 AM
Apr 2018
It was a showboating showdown, a stalemate. The highlight was the drunken Valkyrie going all apeshit to no avail. Nothing memorable happened, just a binge of talking, on the brighter side Issei’s leadership skills were given some time to shine.

Regardless, we’re already 1/4 of the way through, nothing significant has happened, the hero, white dragon, and red dragon faction are all circlejerking their abilities, warning each other “don’t interfere, this is a taste of things to come cuz you don’t listen” then appears a rustic antique of a robot.

Some terrorizing faction those Hero humans, they kidnap the fabled nine tails, and they don’t kill her.

It would have been better if they dangled her in front of everyone, and had someone disrespect her position of power by ragdolling her, or just straight up embarrassing her in front of her daughter by violating her sanctity with boobs and tentacles.

No offense, but Caocao is just a weak simp compensating for being human, “don’t worry, we won’t harm her.” Why should we fight you then? Here,
do your silly experiment, go nuts.

Vali already saved blondie, we don’t need another stealth anti-hero, what we need is a main villain, and they haven’t shown themselves yet.

2/5 boring, good leadership Issei.

KazeNoHimitsuMay 14, 2018 10:29 AM
May 14, 2018 9:21 AM

Apr 2008
KazeNoHimitsu said:
It was a showboating showdown, a stalemate. The highlight was the drunken Valkyrie going all apeshit to no avail. Nothing memorable happened, just a bing of talking, on the brighter side Issei’s leadership skills were given some time to shine.

Regardless, we’re already 1/4 of the way through, nothing significant has happened, the hero, white dragon, and red dragon faction are all circlejerking their abilities, warning each other “don’t interfere, this is a taste of things to come cuz you don’t listen” then appears a rustic antique of a robot.

Some terrorizing faction those Hero humans, they kidnap the fabled nine tails, and they don’t kill her.

It would have been better if they dangled her in front of everyone, and had someone disrespect her position of power by ragodolling her, or just straight up embarrassing her in front of daughter by violating her sanctity with boobs and tentacles.

What the heck is wrong with you? How would dangling a KEY to an experiment MAKE ANY BLOODY SENSE?

They even said they're using her in an EXPERIMENT that seems to be making use of the energy flows of Kyoto. Did you pay ANY attention to this episode whatsoever?
May 14, 2018 9:31 AM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:
It was a showboating showdown, a stalemate. The highlight was the drunken Valkyrie going all apeshit to no avail. Nothing memorable happened, just a bing of talking, on the brighter side Issei’s leadership skills were given some time to shine.

It would have been better if they dangled her in front of everyone, and had someone disrespect her position of power by ragodolling her, or just straight up embarrassing her in front of daughter by violating her sanctity with boobs and tentacles.

What the heck is wrong with you? How would dangling a KEY to an experiment MAKE ANY BLOODY SENSE?

They even said they're using her in an EXPERIMENT that seems to be making use of the energy flows of Kyoto. Did you pay ANY attention to this episode whatsoever?

No man, Caocao is just another anti-hero in my eyes, you look like you know something I don’t cause you read the LN, but to me the guy who abducted blondie, and had a series of mental manipulation, rape, and murder against holy women seems to be a real villain.

All we’ve got so far are egotistical little babies having a war with words. I’m not saying it won’t change, but no real has baddie been established.

Also, because we don’t know the location of the nine tails, we’re going to waste another 1-2 episodes trying to find her; as I said previously the pacing is off. 7/12 will probably be when something significant happens. Typically, in all action adventure dramas the bad guy has to boast about his plan when they find him, and the bad guy usually shows an example. This pacing would be fine in say a LiteNovel, but not when it comes to an actual anime. Most LN are adapted to suit an anime, not vice versa.

Ok I’ll bite, if you really want to go out of your way, and theorize, make this episode mean something, I can patch a scenario like this: In Japan, main cities are built with critical energy spots. This guy looks like he is trying to block the energy spots that may also feed the yokai, and starve them. In that case it’s 1+ point for humanity, in which case we only see the behavior of a typical human “selfishness “ , nothing to warrant an evil label, he could just say he is doing it for humanity. These energy spots may also affect Hell, and gateways of sorts. Shit, no more traffic from hades!!

In the end, neither of these 3 factions are inherently evil, Red dragon faction wants peace, and to build relationships with all beings, mainly special beings. White dragon: they want action to fuel their desire for combat, and to push the dragon of dragons outside of the dimensional rift so the loli witch dragon thing with taped breasts can sleep, and the human hero faction wants to show other factions that they are strong, independent, and can even pose a threat to other factions.

Nothing evil here, just pushing their own egos and agendas, which they think are right.
Koneko’s sister is more evil it seems, as she killed her sensei.
Out of all the main ‘bad guys’ we were introduced to, she’s the only one with a kill notch.

I’d be more worried about Loki, but by the time he returns, I’m pretty sure Issei is going to be able to one-shot him. Queue Loki’s face of disbelief when he gets owned by a filthy born again devil. Oh dear.

KazeNoHimitsuMay 14, 2018 10:43 AM
May 14, 2018 9:55 AM
Jan 2018
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

No man, Caocao is just another anti-hero in my eyes, you look like you know something I don’t cause you read the LN, but to me the guy who abducted blondie, and had a series of mental manipulation, rape, and murder against holy women seems to be a real villain.

All we’ve got so far are egotistical little babies having a war with words. I’m not saying it won’t change, but no real has baddie been established.

Ok I’ll bite, if you really want to go out of your way, and theorize, make this episode mean something, I can patch a scenario like this: In Japan, main cities are built with critical energy spots. This guy looks like he is trying to block the energy spots that may also feed the yokai, and starve them. In that case it’s 1+ point for humanity, in which case we only see the behavior of a typical human “selfishness “ , nothing to warrant an evil label, he could just say he is doing it for humanity. These energy spots may also affect Hell, and gateways of sorts. Shit, no more traffic from hades!!

In the end, neither of these 3 factions are inherently evil, Red dragon faction wants peace, and to build relationships with all beings, mainly special beings. White dragon: they want action to fuel their desire for combat, and to push the dragon of dragons outside of the dimensional rift so the loli witch dragon thing with taped breasts can sleep, and the human hero faction wants to show other factions that they are strong, independent, and can even pose a threat to other factions.

Nothing evil here, just pushing their own egos and agendas, which they think are right.
Out of all the main ‘bad guys’ we were introduced to, she’s the only one with a kill notch.

but to me the guy who abducted blondie, and had a series of mental manipulation, rape, and murder against holy women seems to be a real villain.. are you referring to the one from previous seasons or the one this season.

Mattinator95May 14, 2018 9:58 AM
May 14, 2018 9:57 AM
Apr 2018
Mattinator95 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:

Kourka isn't evil and that guy isn't the one that kidnapped Asia
I was referring to the guy with boyish charms (wanted to marry Asia) who bezelbub’s descendant easily dispensed of. Forgive me if I didn’t mention his name, but he was also a let down. The only reason he got away from justice was cause he was royalty, and doing most of this in the shadows. As soon as he stepped into the public eye, he got stomped by bezelbub’s descendant.
KazeNoHimitsuMay 14, 2018 10:33 AM
May 14, 2018 10:00 AM
Jan 2018
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Mattinator95 said:

Kourka isn't evil and that guy isn't the one that kidnapped Asia
I was referring to the guy with boyish charms who bezelbubs descendant easily dispensed of. Forgive me if I didn’t mention his name, but he was also a let down.

Oh him the one issei beat the shit out off . Where he was all high and mighty and looking down on one of the most powerful creatures. I don't really care about him to mention his name either
May 14, 2018 11:05 AM

Apr 2008
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Also, because we don’t know the location of the nine tails, we’re going to waste another 1-2 episodes trying to find her; as I said previously the pacing is off. 7/12 will probably be when something significant happens. Typically, in all action adventure dramas the bad guy has to boast about his plan when they find him, and the bad guy usually shows an example. This pacing would be fine in say a LiteNovel, but not when it comes to an actual anime. Most LN are adapted to suit an anime, not vice versa.

I’d be more worried about Loki, but by the time he returns, I’m pretty sure Issei is going to be able to one-shot him. Queue Loki’s face of disbelief when he gets owned by a filthy born again devil. Oh dear.

Loki is never coming back. he's been sealed for good.

What is your inane obsession and drive to have everything only in extremes of black and white? You must have loved Kokabiel and Diodora then. Too bad they are the most pathetic villains in the entire series. Second only to that trash Raynare.
May 14, 2018 11:18 AM
Apr 2018
Darklight0303 said:
KazeNoHimitsu said:

What is your inane obsession and drive to have everything only in extremes of black and white? You must have loved Kokabiel and Diodora then. Too bad they are the most pathetic villains in the entire series. Second only to that trash Raynare.

There exists 3 types of harm,

1. Moral 2. Physical 3. Spiritual (hope, love)

We’ve seen Issei get his fair share of 2. But there has never been anyone that came close to destroying him like Reynard. She assaulted him on all his senses, all types of harm when he was still figuring out his identity, and himself. She created Issei, along with all his issues. Issei has demons, she is his ‘demons’, his nightmare, his darkness through which she manifest.

1. She portrayed innocence and destroyed it, she violated innocence in Asia and bare her to antichrists, she violated the sanctity of the Church, she betrayed Issei.

2. She killed him twice, and nearly killed him a third time. She pierced his flesh, his chest his heart.

3. She gave him love that he truly desired, she withdrew it, he loved her, he kept hoping he could change her somehow as he is the abused. She gave him Asia, and hope to rescue her, she took her away, along with the hope, and it damaged him significantly that one he loves would ruin his life. He still dreams of her, but when he interacts with her in the dream he is still in love and in disbelief. Even in his dreams, he is reluctant to harm her because she was his first, and will always be there.

Raynare is by far the most significant of the 3 because she was his first girlfriend, she actually noticed me, and he actually loved her. She was able to mentally assault our main character, and leave a such a traumatic scarring experience that even nightmares of her long gone spirit are able to immobilize Issei. She killed him twice, he loved her forever, he still does, and that’s why he is reluctant to give any love to Rias. It’s because his first relationship shaped him to be addicted to abuse. He doesn’t love Rias because she didn’t betray him. Did you notice how he made Rias kill her, after Rias told him it was his time to act? He couldn’t kill her because he loved her.

I thought it was just silly how they killed her, she was his kryptonite, gosh darn it.
She was the true villain of the show, none of these mediocre misguided misfits come close to the psychological warfare she waged with the green Issei. This show is about S&M, but Issei is still Reynare’s bitch.

The sad part is, they retconned the part where Issei tells Rias he loves her, or he calls her by her name. Now we have to see her get jealous again, and go mental about his harem.

I hope Raynare fucking comes back to haunt Issei again, the show needs more trauma, not circlejerking.

I will let you have your say about deodorant and cockatiel, but Raynare is his true Master. Rias doesn’t even tie her shoes next to her.

In his heart, Issei will never truly be happy until he changes her, until they become a couple again.

From what I see with you, you only examine the surface of things, but not the meat lying behind flesh.

Because I can see through the 2 dimensional personas of the hero faction, I’m disappointed that what they are doing is compensatory, something not coming from a position of power, but one from a position of weakness. The guy with a staff even admits ‘we humans are weak’, so terrorizing people is way they think will earn them respect, and proof of adequacy, when in reality, they are cowards.

Did Raynare have a reason to fuck with Issei’s life a second time? She just did it for a power trip, she wasn’t coming from a position of weakness. She had power over Issei, and to abuse that power is where evil comes from. Evil is not doing doing something to compensate, that is weakness.

Like I said, no main villain has appeared yet, which is lackluster. When I said Koneko’s sister was evil, it was because she did something immoral killed her sensei, traumatized koneko who was there in front of her, and did physical harm over somebody whom she had power over.

Right now, the anime is making it look like Koneko’s sister was in full control over those events. It might change, but that’s what we got.
KazeNoHimitsuMay 14, 2018 12:25 PM
May 14, 2018 1:08 PM
Apr 2018
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

We’ve seen Issei get his fair share of 2. But there has never been anyone that came close to destroying him like Reynard. She assaulted him on all his senses, all types of harm when he was still figuring out his identity, and himself. She created Issei, along with all his issues. Issei has demons, she is his ‘demons’, his nightmare, his darkness through which she manifest.

1. She portrayed innocence and destroyed it, she violated innocence in Asia and bare her to antichrists, she violated the sanctity of the Church, she betrayed Issei.

2. She killed him twice, and nearly killed him a third time. She pierced his flesh, his chest his heart.

3. She gave him love that he truly desired, she withdrew it, he loved her, he kept hoping he could change her somehow as he is the abused. She gave him Asia, and hope to rescue her, she took her away, along with the hope, and it damaged him significantly that one he loves would ruin his life. He still dreams of her, but when he interacts with her in the dream he is still in love and in disbelief. Even in his dreams, he is reluctant to harm her because she was his first, and will always be there.

Raynare is by far the most significant of the 3 because she was his first girlfriend, she actually noticed me, and he actually loved her. She was able to mentally assault our main character, and leave a such a traumatic scarring experience that even nightmares of her long gone spirit are able to immobilize Issei. She killed him twice, he loved her forever, he still does, and that’s why he is reluctant to give any love to Rias. It’s because his first relationship shaped him to be addicted to abuse. He doesn’t love Rias because she didn’t betray him. Did you notice how he made Rias kill her, after Rias told him it was his time to act? He couldn’t kill her because he loved her.

I thought it was just silly how they killed her, she was his kryptonite, gosh darn it.
She was the true villain of the show, none of these mediocre misguided misfits come close to the psychological warfare she waged with the green Issei. This show is about S&M, but Issei is still Reynare’s bitch.

The sad part is, they retconned the part where Issei tells Rias he loves her, or he calls her by her name. Now we have to see her get jealous again, and go mental about his harem.

I hope Raynare fucking comes back to haunt Issei again, the show needs more trauma, not circlejerking.

I will let you have your say about deodorant and cockatiel, but Raynare is his true Master. Rias doesn’t even tie her shoes next to her.

In his heart, Issei will never truly be happy until he changes her, until they become a couple again.

From what I see with you, you only examine the surface of things, but not the meat lying behind flesh.

Because I can see through the 2 dimensional personas of the hero faction, I’m disappointed that what they are doing is compensatory, something not coming from a position of power, but one from a position of weakness. The guy with a staff even admits ‘we humans are weak’, so terrorizing people is way they think will earn them respect, and proof of adequacy, when in reality, they are cowards.

Did Raynare have a reason to fuck with Issei’s life a second time? She just did it for a power trip, she wasn’t coming from a position of weakness. She had power over Issei, and to abuse that power is where evil comes from. Evil is not doing doing something to compensate, that is weakness.

Like I said, no main villain has appeared yet, which is lackluster. When I said Koneko’s sister was evil, it was because she did something immoral killed her sensei, traumatized koneko who was there in front of her, and did physical harm over somebody whom she had power over.

Right now, the anime is making it look like Koneko’s sister was in full control over those events. It might change, but that’s what we got.

Must words praising a plot point TNK director literally pirated from future plot.
May 14, 2018 1:35 PM
Jan 2018
KazeNoHimitsu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Shame the anime probly won't get to far to tell you why she killed her master. And about raynare coming back mentally you have to wait and see. That whole beach scene was pointless in the end as they forgot so rias would still have acted jealous around the others.
May 14, 2018 5:33 PM
Apr 2018
you know... even if they are Villian in this arc... but... their name is HERO you know... and why you think a hero do something like that... -_-
May 14, 2018 5:35 PM

Apr 2008
Lazy_watcher said:
you know... even if they are Villian in this arc... but... their name is HERO you know... and why you think a hero do something like that... -_-

Well considering what Heracles does in a later volume hero is a very loosely fitting word
May 14, 2018 5:42 PM
Apr 2018
But what he do is against "evil" hero can use trick against "evil" that always happen in myth and folklore.
May 14, 2018 5:46 PM

Apr 2008
Lazy_watcher said:
But what he do is against "evil" hero can use trick against "evil" that always happen in myth and folklore.

May 14, 2018 6:24 PM
Jan 2018
Lazy_watcher said:

Becouse devils and and fallen angels and dragons are enemys of humanity obviously. Plus they are a terroist organization
May 19, 2018 4:03 PM

May 2015
Not to much boobs this time. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 26, 2018 10:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cao Cao and friends attack our boys/girls but finally, all ended in a try because all was paused for a near future!!!!
Well, Finally, they discovered what is the cause of this sexual attacks, and it was the hidden power, the Isei´s hidden power!!! kekeke
Aug 8, 2018 7:16 PM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger, this thing is getting quite intense if you ask me! Really looking forwards to see what happens next!
Sep 7, 2018 6:37 AM

Aug 2014
Rossweisse was best :D It really reminded me of novel and I read it so long ago! Passione is making better job in animation and story telling even the point of view when showing Kyoto location is great. Then again maybe I like this so much because I loved this volumes and I like Kyoto and TNK didn't have chance to show real locations.

If only Passione will learnhow to draw Rias properly, maybe they are starting because her chin changed and was a little thinner.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Dec 18, 2018 8:35 PM

Mar 2015
Yuy we get new enemies!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 2, 2020 4:23 PM

Mar 2010
All these fights feel so forced... Its not enjoyable. Though I must say Ross was really funny best part of this episode.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 11, 2020 12:59 PM

Apr 2013
Surprisingly non-lewd episode, with lots of action though. Seems like we'll get some individual fights next.
Aug 5, 2020 5:08 AM

Nov 2018
We finally get to see more of the Hero Faction,

Don't you just love how much the previous season screwed up the events of the story? Can't believe the Sitri vs Gremory fight got looked over (as it was mentioned this episode)

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
KuniiNov 28, 2020 4:06 AM

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 28, 2020 3:20 AM

Dec 2012
Cao Cao.
Antimonsters?
Azazel vs Cao Cao.
Pailingual? LMFAO!
Dat dress break.
Siegfried.
3 arms?
What is that thing? Gogmagog?
A witch? Le Fay Pendragon? She is cute!
She's a fan of the oppai dragon. Dat handshake.
Rossweisse firing her lasers.
Saji is joining the group.
lol A molester case.
Kunou jumps on Issei's back.
Its that guy.
Issei is pinned.
Dat ending.

Pailingual and Dress Breaker are the ultimate combo. lol That girl in the middle was cute. OMG! Le Fay is waifu. Her design is so perfect.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 25, 2022 6:05 PM

Jun 2020
1st time watching on 2x speed cuz dis shit borin af
Oct 1, 2022 2:35 PM
Dec 2018
hsdxd one of best anime love it <3
Sep 21, 2023 1:34 AM

Dec 2022
Le Fay and Kunou are cute. The golem that was summoned wasn't very useful though, lol.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2018

78 by Andr6969 »»
Jun 7, 6:41 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed!!!

Hachii13 - May 3

40 by filthyfrank8142 »»
May 6, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Highschool DxD season 4 art style

DiamondBaka - Dec 7, 2020

27 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 23, 8:02 PM

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.