Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2018 12:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that went South fast.

They even went to his Masamune's house too but it seems the girls have some unresolved issues. Sigh. I hope Masamune can get his own shit together.
May 8, 2018 1:10 AM

Dec 2015
It's been so long that I forgot what happened smh...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 8, 2018 3:24 AM

Jul 2014
Masamune is in emo mode? lol
May 8, 2018 4:06 AM
Dec 2015
Way to go, Neko! 😁
May 8, 2018 7:07 AM
Mar 2015
I was hoping to see the breakup. Love using pudding to open the door to Piggy's house. At last Aki is going to talk to person who broke them up Candy burning is surely a rite of passage
May 8, 2018 9:24 AM

Mar 2009
joe_g7 said:
It's been so long that I forgot what happened smh...

Same :/

landofthekwt said:
I was hoping to see the breakup. Love using pudding to open the door to Piggy's house. At last Aki is going to talk to person who broke them up Candy burning is surely a rite of passage

The breakup happened in the chap 46.2.
May 8, 2018 9:31 AM

Oct 2017
Devil_Slayer said:
Masamune is in emo mode? lol
Seems like it. I like what it's lead up to though.
May 8, 2018 9:32 AM
Apr 2016
He should have a threesome with maid and aki for fix the problem :p
May 8, 2018 11:39 AM

Sep 2017
This will end up with Maid-Sama the "Main Heroine " .... bullshit manga really. It should be Monthly issue ... and yet we wait for nothing . For a "bad" ending ... i kind a start to hate Mangas ... really
Die Zeit heilt keine Wunden. Man gewöhnt sich nur an den Schmerz.
May 8, 2018 12:31 PM

Jul 2015
I swear, if Masamune ends up with Yoshino, I am going to lose it. I mean I understand that they've spent quite a bit of time together, but I still feel like the author's been kinda forcing all this nonsense in order for them to be together. Like c'mon, the girl who drove Masamune in the past is the girl who ends up with him in the end? Doesn't sound like a good story to me. I still don't think that the Aki ship has completely sunk yet, but I feel like Masamune's gotta do some major changing in order for it to actually happen. Welp, see you all in another month or so :(((

caught in the wonder
May 8, 2018 2:31 PM

Feb 2015
Yoshino ending would be more forced than an Aki ending at this point, which is insane.
May 8, 2018 2:43 PM
Oct 2017
damn that neko girl saying to yoshino "you knew where the true feelings of masamune sama lies yet you spurred on aki sama" ..this is not looking good..if author ends yoshino with masamune then what's the point of title revenge..as masamune has to take revenge against the girl who rejected her and what the heck that would be if ends up with that girl then where is the revenge as going by title???...though i ship akixmasamune
May 9, 2018 4:13 AM

Jan 2017
What the hell, these monthly/two monthly releases are so annoying; I forget what happens.
When did they break up, what is going on... Why did Ski show up half way through and stop the fight. Was she stalking them, geez!

It seems as though it reaching its climax... I look forward to how they'll find finish!
May 9, 2018 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
As some people stated here, I too forgot also what happened on the previous chapter. This is why I don't like publishing manga, especially these monthly releases.

May 9, 2018 7:12 AM

Jul 2016
I like Yoshino but I still think it will be a Aki x Masamune ending mmm idk u.u"
May 9, 2018 8:23 AM

Sep 2013
I dont like where this is going. Looks like the author is hinting Masamune has feelings for the maid. Shit, I hope Im wrong. Seems like the author is trying to be "different" which we do not approve of.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
May 9, 2018 9:12 AM
Mar 2016
So the person who fucked everything up will get the happy ending.... wow
May 9, 2018 9:04 PM

Dec 2012
That Masamune's mother reminds me of "Back to Kaa-san" lol.
The mother reduced to not human figure xD
May 10, 2018 3:45 AM
Apr 2018
Masamune needs to man up and go to the harem route, both yoshino and aki are fine af.
May 10, 2018 1:02 PM
May 2018
I don't dislike Yoshino but I really like Masumune and Aki to be together
May 11, 2018 10:46 AM

Dec 2009
WTF does Aki even want? She wants him to get fat again and be the scared pussy he was or some shit? The fuck.

I guess if I logically think about it on her end, she's upset that all this time he tried to hurt her maybe, even though it was all the maid's fault.
She doesn't know he has cooties or whatever the fuck it is. Allergies to her skin. Lol. 'Fucking dumb btw.

Fuck that bitch. Fuck the maid too.
Get Neko. She's a good girl. Always loved you. Unfortunately that probably won't happen.

I honestly don't remember how Neko knew Masamune in the past.
waalex11May 11, 2018 11:42 AM
May 11, 2018 11:29 AM
Apr 2018
waalex11 said:
WTF does Aki even want? She wants him to get fat again and be the scared pussy he was or some shit? The fuck.

I guess if I logically think about it on her end, she's upset that all this time he tried to hurt her maybe, even though it was all the maid's fault.
She doesn't know he has cooties or whatever the fuck it is. Allergies to her skin. Lol. 'Fucking dumb btw.

Get the neko pantiless girl. She's a good girl. Always loved you. Unfortunately that probably won't happen.

I honestly don't remember how the white haired girl knew Masamune in the past.
who's the white haired girl? I didn't knew there was one.
May 11, 2018 11:42 AM

Dec 2009
-Azeriel- said:
waalex11 said:

Get the neko pantiless girl. She's a good girl. Always loved you. Unfortunately that probably won't happen.

I honestly don't remember how the white haired girl knew Masamune in the past.
who's the white haired girl? I didn't knew there was one.
Neko. Forgot her name was always actually Neko and that she doesn't have white hair, haha. Haven't watched the anime yet.
May 15, 2018 7:43 AM
Feb 2018
What if Aki convinces Yoshino to accept her feelings and confess to Masamune and when she does, Masamune rejects her! Hence completing his 'revenge' on the girl who rejected him in the first place...I know, it's wishful thinking :(

Yoshino did wrong when she was young and wrong when she helped Masamune with his revenge (trying to alleviate her own guilt instead of just confessing) In the end she made the whole situation worse. She is the reason Aki and Masamune broke up twice! How can she get the guy in the end?!
May 22, 2018 9:16 AM
Apr 2018
Faeeqa said:
What if Aki convinces Yoshino to accept her feelings and confess to Masamune and when she does, Masamune rejects her! Hence completing his 'revenge' on the girl who rejected him in the first place...I know, it's wishful thinking :(

Yoshino did wrong when she was young and wrong when she helped Masamune with his revenge (trying to alleviate her own guilt instead of just confessing) In the end she made the whole situation worse. She is the reason Aki and Masamune broke up twice! How can she get the guy in the end?!

That's actually a good idea since yoshino was really the one who rejected makabe and not aki, makabe rejecting yoshino would then complete his revenge. I really like yoshino for the development she has these last chapters and for "obvious reasons" but makabe ending up with the one who started this mess in the beginning leaves me with a bad taste.
May 27, 2018 3:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The news that Aki and Masamune have broken up sure was devastating to both Neko and Yoshino. Yoshino's reaction to the news sure was strong though. But it was nice seeing her resolve to take action to remedy this new development for both their sake's though. The state of Masamune's mother though was surprising. Ma kun withdraw symptoms huh. The fight between Yoshino and Neko though was interesting. Looks like both have a lot of unresolved feelings for Masamune. Aki sure made a timely appearance though. Interested in seeing what Aki and Yoshino has to say in their heart to heart though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2019 10:22 AM

Jun 2015
Breakup or not.. I would’ve stuffed that candy down my mouth tbh
Feb 5, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2015
Jesus christ. This manga was so good up until this point. Everythings going to shit.

Seems Yoshino and Aki are going to have a talk which is good cause I want them to be true friends with no lies. Yoshino has gotten much more open lately which is nice.

Im just worried where the relationship status is going. I want Aki to be the one to be chosen but it seems like the mangaka had a sudden change of heart. Seemed obvious from the start who would win just like every other harem but Im not certain anymore and that really worries me.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 58 Discussion

AramHovhanued - May 27, 2023

11 by Watashiwamochi »»
Jun 1, 11:45 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 56 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Mar 28, 2021

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 17, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

6 by JavanyXD »»
Mar 14, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Aki vs Yoshino

mechian - Aug 7, 2017

5 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 29, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Chapter 67 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 5, 2023

18 by waalex11 »»
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.