Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 14, 2017 7:39 AM

Nov 2011
I think not even Megumi, expect to become Sagiri's friend in that way. LOL!
I find that Elf, he really wanted to give a hand to Izumi, but he is so crazy about wanting to go the hard way, even if he is to admire his choice under the ethics plan. Finally the main cast is reunited, I can not wait to see the next episode and to understand where the story goes. :D
May 14, 2017 8:19 AM

Feb 2016
I have anxiety issue every time I heard a police siren while following this anime for the past few weeks.

Akichi said:
Someone made a gif of the stripping.

I lol'ed in this particular scene, never really thought that Sagiri is actually lewd.
May 14, 2017 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
I already hate Muramasa. The only character which I can't stand in this series.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 14, 2017 8:31 AM

Sep 2016
This is just one of those shows that you just keep watching as guilty pleasure..
Saigiri and megumi +1 each in terms of adorableness~
JC
May 14, 2017 8:46 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
So Megumi is a pseudo-slut lol

"Sagiri would sell her lewd illustration so she and her brother can earn money to live"....that cracked me up.

Still, didn't expect that Sagiri is actually this kind, much much better that a certain ungrateful violent tsundere little sister.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 14, 2017 8:54 AM

Apr 2017
finally muramasa appeared in the anime xD
May 14, 2017 9:01 AM

Jul 2008
Shipping the YamadaxMasamune ship so hard (and hopelessly)! I like how she saw that this wasn't a date, only to immediately after post on her twitter that she is on a date with Izumi XD I wonder how her fans will react!

I thought Muramasa would be a boring, silent girl when I saw in her on the OP, but ends up she is far more interesting that that! Looking forward to what her beef with Masamune is! (and can she really compete in that tournament arc? I can understand Masamune who is not such a great seller, but she is even above Yamada)
May 14, 2017 9:42 AM

May 2016
It amazes me how little effort they put in the animation of most of the scenes, 95% of the time is just people standing around talking to each other in same places since ep1: sagiri room, the living room and the publisher building.
When they actually go out to a new place they didnt even bother to animate anything, it was just a static image of Elf's face, like, really? Then they proceed with more characters standing around talking in a different background.
The remaning 5% when the show has really good animation is when they focus on one of the main girls, its nice and all but that dosent make up for it looking boring most of the time.
May 14, 2017 11:41 AM

Nov 2008
"Yeah, we have this contest for rookie authors, but let's just man 40% of spots with already published authors, because fuck logic!"

It was obvious instantaneously that the new girl is Muramasa, and it was 100% confirmed the second Elf started trash-talking her. But what's the deal with her? No reaction to Elf, not even a smirk or superiority that would suit the Muramasa we saw at the end, some random grudge against Masamune. Did the editor recognise Muramasa? If so, she didn't greet the most published author appropriately, which would reveal Muramasa's identity immediately. If not, she didn't ask who that rando girl was who just straddled into the company.

Yabakashi said:
It amazes me how little effort they put in the animation of most of the scenes

The only things they animated properly was panty stripping, and even then the panties were static for most of the cuts.

Anyhow, I think that's enough of this trashy pandering sludge for me. Dropped.

EDIT: Just to be fair, OP and ED are nice. But that's about it.
vytahMay 14, 2017 11:48 AM
May 14, 2017 11:48 AM

Feb 2014
So, Muramasa has finally made her first appearance, and she was pretty timid at first. However, when she saw Masamune write his name on the competition paper, she switched her personality into one that wants to bring despair and suffering to poor Masamune. The poor guy will struggle now. D=

Tomoe's personality also switched when Megumi blatantly insulted light novels as "Creepy Otaku Novels". Thankfully, Megumi is now addicted to the books and she also met Sagiri face to face as well, although Sagiri did pinch her panties though. =P

Yamada's tsundere personality came out again, and boy was it really cute! =D
May 14, 2017 11:49 AM

Nov 2011
Episode was pretty funny. Sagiri went a little overboard though lol.

Aww Man Muramasa is pretty cute! I wonder what happened to her fingers though.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 14, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Lol it was so obvious that she was Senju herself.
May 14, 2017 1:16 PM
May 2017

This face perfectly illustrates how I feel about this series.
May 14, 2017 1:43 PM
Sep 2016
That tsundere joke was actually pretty good, everything else was exactly as I expect from this series.
May 14, 2017 1:55 PM

Feb 2016
Am I just imagining things or does something look little bit weird?
May 14, 2017 1:57 PM

Feb 2016
CaptainET said:

Its natural... if you got 2 kawaii girls in you room can't help it xD

May 14, 2017 3:31 PM
Aug 2011
I think this and the previous episode solidify this as my worst of 2016, we'll this or hand shakers still need to think of trying something super ambitious and failing is worse than a show that is just pandering with zero effort in it.
May 14, 2017 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
We need more characters like Sagari. Little girls who go around taking panties off other little girls.
May 14, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2008
Red_Ryu12345 said:
I think this and the previous episode solidify this as my worst of 2016, we'll this or hand shakers still need to think of trying something super ambitious and failing is worse than a show that is just pandering with zero effort in it.

It's so bad that it went back into the past, eh? XP
Though I have no idea why you are watching this show still if you think it's so bad. Sounds like an epic lose of time and life that you'll never ever be able to get back.
May 14, 2017 4:14 PM

Aug 2015
Was not expecting Sagiri to go all perv-berserk, that was fun to see. Elf is growing on me too, I hated her after her first appearance.

And I guess that new girl is Kuroneko 2.0

I don't like the fact that all the authors are lil kids though, it's unrealistic and takes away from the show.
JokucMay 14, 2017 4:22 PM
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
May 14, 2017 5:55 PM
Aug 2011
Nayrael said:
Red_Ryu12345 said:

It's so bad that it went back into the past, eh? XP
Though I have no idea why you are watching this show still if you think it's so bad. Sounds like an epic lose of time and life that you'll never ever be able to get back.

I never drop anime, even if I despise it I continue on.
May 14, 2017 7:47 PM

Jan 2013
Poor Megumi xD Sagiri was like an abuser in this episode hahaha
"I've seen an ochinchin" - Megumin 2k17 hahahahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 14, 2017 8:45 PM

Jul 2015
Well that was an interesting episode... especially that first half... I probably enjoyed that way more than I should have...
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 14, 2017 10:27 PM

Apr 2011
CaptainET said:

Nice find. Probably done intentionally so that perverts like you can notice it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 14, 2017 11:07 PM

Oct 2008
Another very hilarious episode!
LOL Izumi got wacked by Tomoe because she's so pissed-off to Megumi!
Megumi instantly come to love LNs huh!?...
LOL at the disgust response of Sagiri when she was informed by Izumi that Megumi will be visiting to their place.
Sagiri immediately accepted and let Megumi easily inside her room!
super LOL @ when Sagiri stripped-off the shimapan of Megumi!
LOL Izumi is very pissed-off to Senju!
LOL at Izumi's comment: "Masamune is stronger if Final Fantasy too!"
Even in the LN Tenkaichi Budokai, there is some obstacles! and what's worse..it's Senju! (she's a left handed!)
5/5!

May 14, 2017 11:30 PM
Mar 2016
Trashiest anime this season worse than last season's handshakers
May 15, 2017 1:23 AM

Oct 2015
Lol sagiri's bleh so cute
May 15, 2017 6:40 AM

Feb 2016
Abernite said:
I have anxiety issue every time I heard a police siren while following this anime for the past few weeks.

Akichi said:
Someone made a gif of the stripping.

I lol'ed in this particular scene, never really thought that Sagiri is actually lewd.

Her pen name is eromanga-sensei and she draws lewd pics.
How can you thinks shes not lewd?
May 15, 2017 7:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Kekeke a new character joined this young writers, another "sensei" Senju Muramasa, Kouhai or Sempai?!!! xD

Eromanga-sensei was cool when takes the pants and xD
May 15, 2017 8:24 AM

Apr 2011
Have to admit, I didn't quite like Muramasa so much at first, but having unintentionally spoiled myself, this is gonna be so fucking hilarious later on.

Also, Yamada is best girl, closely followed by Sagiri, Tomoe and Megumi....... that's all of them, isn't it? Liked how Yamada confessed without realising it.
May 15, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2016
CaptainET said:
Her pen name is eromanga-sensei and she draws lewd pics.
How can you thinks shes not lewd?

Some people chose particular nicknames to hide their true self, but Sagiri is actually the real deal. Not that I'm complaining tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
May 15, 2017 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
What is wrong with volume 11 of Maria-sama ga Miteru?
May 15, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2017
CaptainET said:

He was in the room when the BDSM was happening. I can't blame him.
May 16, 2017 6:02 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty much obvious that she was Muramasa Senju lol
Stuff gets interesting

May 16, 2017 6:33 AM

Nov 2012
Incoming tournament arc.

I wonder whats the deal with the hime-cut kimono-wearing girl.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
May 16, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2011
was pretty obvious that the girl was Muramasa since the beginning ^^'
it's not like there's any other known writer in the story... and there were no need to "hide" her identity if was a new character (they just get in the building with her, without even ask her name or actually know what she wanted )

btw, the Editor didn't said something about this competition be only to new authors (or something like that)? ... and that she is using her influence to let Masamune in?
is Muramasa (number one of sales) allowed to enter? ^^'
May 16, 2017 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
God I sincerely HOPE this anime gets a second season!

May 16, 2017 4:34 PM

Apr 2016
This series is so trashy but funny.
May 16, 2017 7:35 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Megumi is still the cutest girl. She was a lot better than time around.

Woah, Elf confessing? Nice, time to start the harem!
May 17, 2017 1:58 PM

Jul 2014
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

I admit didn't saw the plot twist of the new girl being Muramasa coming. I mean, Elf said she was a newbie and all the mentions of Muramasa through the episode portrayed her as a highly succesful writer, so her being the "newbie" was shocking... Though, looking at the comments now, the plot twist doesn't feels that surprising.

Sorry but it was super obvious you'd have to be blind not to see it coming. Extra characters don't get that kind of screen time unless they're important cliche.

It's been done to death. The panty scene was super cringe worthy I'm disappointed that she didn't beat up the Little Sister.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 17, 2017 2:03 PM

Jul 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

I admit didn't saw the plot twist of the new girl being Muramasa coming. I mean, Elf said she was a newbie and all the mentions of Muramasa through the episode portrayed her as a highly succesful writer, so her being the "newbie" was shocking... Though, looking at the comments now, the plot twist doesn't feels that surprising.

Sorry but it was super obvious you'd have to be blind not to see it coming. Extra characters don't get that kind of screen time unless they're important cliche.

It's been done to death.
I didn't said Senju was an extra, but that I didn't saw coming she was that famous light novel writer when she was refered as a newbie in the very moment she appears on screen.
Plus I already admitted that looking at the posts here, the plot twist was obvious, so there's no need to make a post just to said I'm blind.
May 17, 2017 11:35 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
TheHatredDMC said:
Illyricus said:
"Fashion bitch", lol.

It's been done to death. The panty scene was super cringe worthy I'm disappointed that she didn't beat up the Little Sister.

Funny that if an side character get to much screen time without any importance for the story the fans will complain about having wasted to much time on unimportant characters.

It is not a cliche to give only plot important characters the most screen time. It is simple the most beneficial use of screen time or in the light novel the most beneficial use of space.

It is like complaining for using the time for plot progression.
May 17, 2017 11:51 PM

May 2015
the legendary betelguese (re:zero) scream has returned, lol
Visit our website, Loligane Indonesia!

May 18, 2017 6:13 AM

Jul 2012
Honestly not sure if i'm enjoying this show. A bit goofy but hopefully pics up more. I must be weird for wishing they went into more detail about the writing/art side instead of just incesty stuff.
May 18, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2013
Megumin getting LN addiction and gets blindfolded plus panty taken :O
ELf is so cute but she won't win at the end, it isn't fair :'(
Masamune appears and is fired up for the novel contest.
May 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Oct 2016
This show is definitely my guilty pleasure this season
May 19, 2017 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
Megumi got exposed, in many ways...
May 19, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2010
Muramasa seems pretty cool actually, but after just a few scenes it's difficult to say anything about her. Maybe next ep we will learn a bit more about her.

Honestly what I don't like that much about this series is that harem feels REALLY forced. First season of OreImo didn't even feel like a harem series, everyone were there mostly for Kirino, here it's more into the face imo...
I just hope this series is going somewhere, and there will be a goal or something established soon enough.

Holy Grail of pantsu!
May 20, 2017 3:41 AM
Aug 2015
UrbanJahts said:
God I can't stand this Megumi bitch! She got what she deserves.

Muramasa Senju... I sorta predicted it as soon as I saw her but still she sorta trash? Idk yet maybe the next episode will tell us more info about her. I bet she so rich traditional family... or some country girl how explored writing and saved her.

WHEN IS SAGIRI GONNA COME OUT. Some body who's read the light novel please tell me idc about spoilers or whatever!

Didn't read the LN but read the manga. I'm gonna spoil to much but I can guarantee that you will absolutely love Muramasa and

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
AlfyanMay 20, 2017 4:51 PM
May 20, 2017 4:00 AM

Oct 2014
Elf is the best :((
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.