Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2016 6:18 AM

Aug 2013
I have neither tattoos nor piercings, and I doubt that I will ever get any of them; I'm not opposed to getting a tattoo, but I need it to be something wortwhile and meaningful, while simultaneously looking cool, and I simply haven't come up with anything yet. Piercings are out of the question, because I'm not a fan of guys having them.
Jul 4, 2016 6:49 PM

Jul 2016
I have a septum, a bridge, my navel, my tits, a couple on my ears and planning to get a tonguesplit and many tattoos in the future.

I must say I really love bodymods
Jul 4, 2016 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
I have 2 tattoos and a nose piercing >:
WHAT IS THIS
Jul 5, 2016 7:34 AM

Mar 2012
I don't have any but I really want to get a Medusa, Septum, both my nipples and tongue piercing! oh and some ear piercings too.
And maybe a surface piercing somewhere.
I can't think of any tattoos that I would want. I don't think I would get any anytime soon.

Jul 5, 2016 8:27 AM

Mar 2014
shotz_ said:
i just got the tip of my penis pierced today. lmk if you guys want pics.

ofcourse i want to see that, send me a PM please!!
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Jul 5, 2016 8:56 AM
Dec 2014
Neither. I am also glad that I've never gotten any tattoos because it's banned in many/most public bath and hot springs in Japan.
Jul 5, 2016 1:29 PM

Sep 2013
I have 3 tattoos. One of the reasons why I got them is simply because I had money at that time. Certainly I wouldn't have put them on if I didn't. One other reason is because of their meaning. I really wanted to put something meaningful on myself.
Something that describes the kind of person I am, or something along those lines.

I had my ears pierced for about 6 months, and then I got bored.

So far I don't regret the tattoos, and I'm ready for all the misfortune or happiness they might bring. So, It's ok I suppose.
One man's freedom is another man's terror.
Jul 6, 2016 3:31 PM

Jan 2011
I have three lobe piercings on each ear and one cartilage piercing (Helix) on my left ear. Getting a Tragus soon as well
I don't have any tattoos though, but I do plan on getting one sometime!
Jul 6, 2016 4:48 PM

Jul 2016
No, but I'm in the middle of planning a tattoo that will cover my whole back
Jul 6, 2016 5:00 PM

Jul 2014
I've been contemplating getting a tattoo for some time.
Take care of yourself

Jul 7, 2016 2:13 AM

Dec 2012
Piercings are really common where I live, girls usually get their ears pierced when they're a baby.
I don't have many, just the standard lobes, 2 cartilage on my left, and 1 tragus on my right.
As for tattoos, I'm too young to make a good decision, maybe one day I'll get one, but for now nah.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2016 2:15 AM
Jun 2013
Don't tattoos release Dark Energy , LOL
Jul 7, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
I have my nose pierced, my belly button pierced, 2g stretched ears, and 2 tattoos. Tbh I really like the feeling of being tattooed so I plan on getting more
Jul 7, 2016 1:56 PM

Jul 2016
I'm the sort of person who's always thinking about getting more tattoos and piercings (something about the feeling I get whenever I go through with it) but can't owing to monetary reasons [read: broke AF].
But currently I have two tattoos; both on my back - one of which is a larger stippling piece which was a pain to go through but turned out beautifully done so I'm happy, no regrets. And then just a few basic lobe piercings as well as a tragus and a helix piercing.
I got my tattoos for personal reasons but also because I find tattooing an art form and I think it's very beautiful if you choose a tasteful piece and I like the look of multiple ear piercings but I have mixed feelings towards piercing any other body parts (but then again, you do you).

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Jul 8, 2016 1:01 AM

Aug 2012
I have my anus pierced. Maybe get my penis pierced also, not sure if that's a good idea.
Jul 8, 2016 6:51 AM

Mar 2007
Piercings: tongue and bellybutton. I also have ear stretchers

Tattoos: my entire left arm. Two big ones on both my thighs, the sides of my hands and a text on my collarbone. And I'm starting with my shoulder blade soon
Instagram: Luzifurr
Aug 2, 2016 4:03 AM

Apr 2016
EnergyPudding said:
At the moment I don't have a tattoo but Friday this week I going to make a fixed date with a tattoo artist for my first tattoo. ♥

Here is my Update post:
I finally got my tattoo 5 weeks ago and it's healed rn. I'm fine with my tattoo so far all i wanted to do with this post is to share my tattoo if someone has a question about it feel free to ask me.
Jan 24, 2017 2:57 AM
Jan 2017
kyaaa...I have several tattoos in Japanese style ^___^ Some koi fish and sakura blossoms. WOW. it looks so great. And it wasn't painfully for me. I found sooo nice examples of cherry blossoms tattoos http://flowertattooideas.com/top-30-awesome-small-cherry-blossom-tattoos/. They're pretty and remind me Japan and sakura ^__^ What do you think? Who has blossoms tattoos? Share plz))
Jan 24, 2017 5:18 AM

Apr 2016
I just got a tattoo of a dragon on my hand.
Jan 25, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2016
I have both my earlobes pierced twice, but that's rather normal for girls here. I also recently got my helix pierced. When that's healed, I probably want to get a rook (I think that's what it's called) piercing as well, but I'm not sure yet.

As for tattoos, I'd love to get one, but only if I have a concrete plan of something that's special for me. I don't just want to get something random, since it's so permanent.
Jan 25, 2017 10:52 AM

Mar 2013
no tats but i used to have a ton of piercings

now its just my ears and septum
Jan 25, 2017 12:00 PM

Oct 2015
I used to have piercings on my ear but they both got infected so ; w ;
I'm planning to get them pierced again tho
Jan 25, 2017 3:32 PM

Feb 2016
I've got two piercings on each ear, planning on getting another one on each ear later this year.

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Sep 5, 2017 1:02 PM

Jun 2015
Yeah I literally just finished getting my first tattoo, genuinely surprised that there was no pain at all.. I've heard that a lot of ppl experienced huge amount of pain but I guess it totally depends on the place you're getting it~ I'm afraid I may have started a new addiction lol. As for piercings I only have one on my ear but hopefully in the next week or so I'll be getting my eyebrow piercing done~
Sep 5, 2017 1:07 PM

May 2013
crashinho said:
Yeah I literally just finished getting my first tattoo, genuinely surprised that there was no pain at all.. I've heard that a lot of ppl experienced huge amount of pain but I guess it totally depends on the place you're getting it~ I'm afraid I may have started a new addiction lol. As for piercings I only have one on my ear but hopefully in the next week or so I'll be getting my eyebrow piercing done~

congrats man. It's pretty fun to get them :D make sure you take care of it ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 5, 2017 1:11 PM

Jun 2015
xLemon said:
crashinho said:

Thanks pal, get one yourself if you haven't or if you have just get a new one! (:
Sep 5, 2017 1:22 PM
Aug 2016
I told my mom once that I wanna get a small tattoo on my wrist, but my mom said, if I'll ever got one, I'll sleep outside with my dog. Piercings are out of discussion aswell. So no, I don't have any, but somehow I'm glad, because I don't wanna end up regretting making it.
Sep 5, 2017 1:25 PM

May 2013
crashinho said:
xLemon said:

Thanks pal, get one yourself if you haven't or if you have just get a new one! (:

i might get another one day but i've no plans for that at the moment. But they're totally fun to get.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Sep 5, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
No but I gave my friend a temporary dragon tattoo.. does that count? :s

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Sep 5, 2017 1:29 PM

Feb 2016
recently got a new piercing, it's prob like 2 weeks now.

that totals to three piercings on my right ear and two on my left.
Sep 6, 2017 11:26 AM

Apr 2017
Currently I have no tattoos, but I'm planning on having a small one on my forearm. Something like 2-3 inches and of course colorless, only in black.
Sep 6, 2017 8:06 PM

Jul 2015
Ears + cartilage pierced.
Getting my first tattoo soon, excite
☆ V E L V E T  (ハジメました) feel free to add/comment!

anime_list | BN_ID: #1404 | LoL: mmredvelvet

let's eat good food and play games together ~
Sep 6, 2017 8:13 PM

Jun 2016
I don't have anything yet. No piercings but I do want at least a few tattoos, the first one being my family coat of arms with a viking motif on my chest. I have a basic design drawn but I need to make it better.
Sep 8, 2017 5:54 AM

Jul 2009
Tattoos - nope.
I had my ears pierced, but wearing earrings of any sort is annoying the shit out of me, along with anything metal that needs to touch my body - like brecelets, watch, rings etc, that feels unconfortable and annoying in general.
Sep 8, 2017 7:06 AM
Jul 2018
I got my ears pierced when I was 11 and I wear earrings everyday. ^_^
Sep 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Nov 2014
I just got the TWEWY skull symbol tattood below my collarbone last month and can confirm that it doesn't actually hurt. The artist who did mine explained it best: "It's more annoying than actually painful".

If you're looking at a good place for a first tattoo that won't be obvious to coworkers, parents, etc, I'd highly recommend there.

Sep 8, 2017 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
I have double lobe piercings on each ear, as well as a helix, rook, and conch piercing.
Sep 9, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, I got 7 tattoos currently, and one can never have enough tattoos. I plan on getting almost all my body covered in tats.
Also no piercings because fighting regulations.
But I find both piercings and tattoos to be very attractive.
Sep 9, 2017 6:47 PM

Apr 2017
I have a tattoo of a piercing on my nipple which is tattooed on my butt with flames coming out of it, The flames also have piercings on them

sicc ink amirite

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚙 !
𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 !
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Jun 6

22 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
7 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

57 by truaquapolis »»
12 minutes ago

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - Jun 6

22 by MalchikRepaid »»
14 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 3 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

102 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
20 minutes ago

» why is r/anime such a bad subreddit! ( 1 2 )

necro_dancer - Oct 11, 2018

96 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.