Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 5, 2016 10:10 AM

Sep 2013
Arima was mentioned/10

The jail break will have so much plot armor and edge that I'm gonna need a case epipens to stave off the anaphylaxis.
Jan 5, 2016 10:11 AM
Mar 2014
Agent-Phrank said:
Drake1000 said:
Poor Hinami. Kaneki is a savage and I like it.
What happened to Mutsuki?
Wasn't Furuta the one who dropped the boulder on Rise? either way that's Kaneki's bridge to meeting the clowns who made his life better.

As always Phrank gives a well thought out response with images to illustrate his points. Phrank always makes me think harder about what's going on.

Anyways, that was one hell of a cliffhanger. Furuta and Kaneki teaming up is wonderful.
Jan 5, 2016 10:17 AM
Feb 2015
Anyone else also thinks that Urie is not telling Kaneki that Hinami wants to see him? I kind of have the feeling that he is just playing around with Hinami maybe to hurt Kaneki...I sure hope Kaneki is planning to break Hinami out with Eto´s help :o
Jan 5, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2014
kaelthas31 said:
Nuvviveji said:
Why would he?
Literally no reason for him to do so.

information to retrieve the corpse of Shirazu
So? No reason to keep her alive after he obtains the information.

Consider this, there are two brothers, serial killers. One gets caugth, the policeman in charge of him had his wife taken away by the second one. The first one probably knows where she's being hid and the policeman is trying to get the information out of him, tell or no tell, the first one is going to die. There is no parole, nor is the policeman (Urie) in position to 'gift' life to the prisoner (Hinami) even if he wanted to, which he won't, as I've said before, no reason for him to do so, he got his information, the prisoner dies.
Jan 5, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2014
Just like I said about shuu, Hinami is not going to die. She is going to be rescued one way or another.

We haven't seen enough of kaneki to really know what he is going to be like but it seems he's acting so perfectly that not only is he fooling the ccg but he's fooling some readers as well.
Jan 5, 2016 10:42 AM
Oct 2012
Hawk_Knight said:
Anyone else also thinks that Urie is not telling Kaneki that Hinami wants to see him? I kind of have the feeling that he is just playing around with Hinami maybe to hurt Kaneki...I sure hope Kaneki is planning to break Hinami out with Eto´s help :o

this makes no sense, Sasaneki not need it to visit Hinami, as stated in the chapter before Tsukyama operation, he would always visit her. If it was not, it is not because of Urie (as suggests in the chapter)
Jan 5, 2016 10:46 AM
Feb 2015
Acernos said:
Hawk_Knight said:

this makes no sense, Sasaneki not need it to visit Hinami, as stated in the chapter before Tsukyama operation, he would always visit her. If it was not, it is not because of Urie (as suggests in the chapter)

"Sasaneki not need it to visit Hinami" what is "it" ? I have trouble understanding what you wrote...
Jan 5, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2015
I really enjoy Menno's coloring. http://imgur.com/a/MTle7

Jan 5, 2016 10:53 AM

Dec 2014
Wondering why they didn't color his hair red...
>_>
Jan 5, 2016 10:55 AM

Nov 2015
Poor Hinami :'( she was waiting for kaneki but that bastard didn't show up. Did he really regain his memories cuz he's still an investigator or is it another way that he came up with to PROTECT his beloved ones. Anyways, why he's imatating Arima, the person who almost killed him.
I like this manga, though ^^ look forward to the next chapter.
Jan 5, 2016 11:06 AM

Nov 2014
Nuvviveji said:
>_>

It's almost if they didn't watch Chibi's video.

Poor fools.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2016 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
Kvothe51 said:
Nuvviveji said:
>_>

It's almost if they didn't watch Chibi's video.

Poor fools.
Slip in a shade of green, just enough festive haircolor for the holidays.
Jan 5, 2016 11:15 AM
Nov 2013
Maybe because it's black, not red.
Jan 5, 2016 11:26 AM
Dec 2015
crystalblade13 said:

The joke lol. You're missing it.

Not sure what to think of the last few chapters. The lack of information on Ken is somewhat frustrating. If possible, I might take a break from TG until more comes out. >.>

Poor Hinami :[

Heh (Idiots deserve to walk home) < that made me chuckle a bit
Jan 5, 2016 11:26 AM
Nov 2015
Great chapter ...

But man ... im literally gonna rage for the first time if he abandons hinami completly O_o

Like seriously, not only should he have his memories back of her and anteiku but she even saved him at the auctionraid ... and thats pretty much the only reason why she ended up in that shithole. And now she's up for disposal and he didnt even visit her the entire time ...

Damn you kaneki you better have something going on behind CCGs back and wreck their shit in the end. Lets hope futura or eto can pull him back to the dark side.
Or just doublecross every scummy ghoul/ccg person and build a anteiku 2.0 faction XD
Jan 5, 2016 11:37 AM

Dec 2014
crystalblade13 said:
Do tell me more about it.
Jan 5, 2016 11:52 AM

Jan 2015
Interested to see where Mutsuki went; meeting Takatsuki should be a fun interaction.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 5, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
bobzanny said:
Interested to see where Mutsuki went; meeting Takatsuki should be a fun interaction.
Mutsuki may have went and joined Suzuya, that's a possibility.
We'll see.
Jan 5, 2016 12:25 PM

Dec 2015
IF Kaneki is going to break Hinami out in some way, I wonder if Arata will be saved too (if he's still alive). I wonder how Touka/Ayato would react if it happened.
Jan 5, 2016 12:27 PM

May 2014
mayqueen said:

Most of the cases I dont have problem with tinted mangas, but in TG's case it's just too dark to make a good colored version.
Maybe he should wait for the better scans with weaker contrasts. But this time it looks better than the prevous ones in my opinion.
RaidenHUNJan 5, 2016 12:30 PM
Jan 5, 2016 12:28 PM

Dec 2015
Z4k said:
I shook my head in disbelief when I saw Urie's quinque because it reminded me of an omake where Nico draws Noro without his mask

Good game Ishida

The irony in the last page of the chapter is too strong btw.

Where do you read Omakes?

Oh btw :re reminds me of Code Geass R2, Kaneki got his memories deleted but now he's trying to hide the fact he regained 'em, cool.
Sleigh2BellsJan 5, 2016 12:32 PM
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 5, 2016 12:31 PM

Nov 2015
HIPSTERMOONCAT said:
Agent-Phrank said:

As always Phrank gives a well thought out response with images to illustrate his points. Phrank always makes me think harder about what's going on.

Anyways, that was one hell of a cliffhanger. Furuta and Kaneki teaming up is wonderful.

Really, the only reason I'm curious about this CCG dinner is just to see Kiyoka, Yoshitoki and maybe even Tsuneyoshi. It might shed some light on the Washuu legacy. It's also an opportunity to raise suspicion on any possible ghouls.

Be on the lookout for anyone who excuses themselves to the restroom.

mayqueen said:

Somebody stop this madman.
Jan 5, 2016 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
Nuvviveji said:
Kvothe51 said:

Eto can also pass through RC detectors and not be noticed. Maybe she'll use the excuse of wanting to look at a ghoul prison for one of her next works. It'd completely throw away her identity though, so eh.
Well, that would be pushing it. They wouldn't allow a civillian there, no matter who he/she is.

You're probably right. It's still not completely off the table though, imo.

Man, seeing people think Kaneki and Furata are going to ''hunt Eto down'' is really giving me a headache.
Kvothe51Jan 5, 2016 12:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2016 12:49 PM

Aug 2014
Poor Hinami :(

So the rumors about there being new Q's members were true, so far i can tell i'm gonna like Shao.
Saiko sure has grown, loving that cape she's wearing by the way :p
I do wonder what's up Mituski?

And finally, the two "Joker's are working together, definitely can't wait to see what Ishida has in mind for this epic duo.
KashKetchumJan 5, 2016 12:51 PM
Jan 5, 2016 1:23 PM

Jan 2015
Nuvviveji said:
bobzanny said:
Mutsuki may have went and joined Suzuya, that's a possibility.
We'll see.

Yea that was my first guess as well. I also think it'd be cool to see a solo undercover operation from Mutsuki, who is lacking in development imo.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 5, 2016 1:40 PM

Feb 2015
Agent-Phrank said:

OMG, who made that? I laughed WAY too much at that.
Jan 5, 2016 1:53 PM

Dec 2014
Agent-Phrank said:
HIPSTERMOONCAT said:

Really, the only reason I'm curious about this CCG dinner is just to see Kiyoka, Yoshitoki and maybe even Tsuneyoshi. It might shed some light on the Washuu legacy. It's also an opportunity to raise suspicion on any possible ghouls.

Be on the lookout for anyone who excuses themselves to the restroom.

mayqueen said:

*claps* Phrank is at it again, keep it up!

Aventadorss said:
IF Kaneki is going to break Hinami out in some way, I wonder if Arata will be saved too (if he's still alive). I wonder how Touka/Ayato would react if it happened.
Arata is probably not on the same floor as Hinami ,since he's a full kakuja and very valuable we can only assume that he's on the SSS floor.
Jan 5, 2016 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
>there are people who seriously don't think the leader of the clowns is

Plebs. All of you.
Jan 5, 2016 2:37 PM

Jul 2014
Er... I am not sure that I like it. The main problem is, of course, that I don't know the point of Kaneki's actions, so I can't justify all the questionable shifts in the story. Are they worh it?..

There's another jump in time, another close colleagues around Kaneki, another bunch of CCG major characters introduced, Kaneki has yet another personality. It's like the start of re: again. It seems that so few things have been achieved in the Sasaki phase.
Jan 5, 2016 2:40 PM

Dec 2014
Ophis said:

Plebs. All of you.
The leader of the Clowns is obviously Kaneki, you lack reading comprehension, it's been symbolised.

>top zozzle kek
Jan 5, 2016 3:17 PM

Nov 2014
Nuvviveji said:
Ophis said:

Plebs. All of you.
The leader of the Clowns is obviously Kaneki, you lack reading comprehension, it's been symbolised.

>top zozzle kek

Me no comprehendo, pls explainerino

Oh, I know! I should watch chibi's analysis. All will be revealed then.
Kvothe51Jan 5, 2016 3:39 PM
Jan 5, 2016 3:46 PM

Aug 2010
Damn what is going through Kaneki's head?

Hopefully we don't have to wait multiple chapters to find out.
Jan 5, 2016 4:01 PM

Nov 2015
mayqueen said:
Agent-Phrank said:

OMG, who made that? I laughed WAY too much at that.

Sui Ishida. Read the chapter, speedreader.

Kvothe51 said:
Nuvviveji said:

>top zozzle kek

Me no comprehendo, pls explainerino

Los payasos consiguen la última risa.
Jan 5, 2016 4:03 PM

Oct 2014
Kanekis smile was quite weird to see.
Hopefully the new Qs are just as intresting as the last. And seems mutsuki isn't with them anymore
Jan 5, 2016 4:18 PM

Nov 2014
After 'discussing'' the chapter with redditors I've begun to start feeling like Arcanix

Help me

Someone...
Jan 5, 2016 4:22 PM

Dec 2015
Kvothe51 said:
After &#039;discussing&#039;&#039; the chapter with redditors I&#039;ve begun to start feeling like Arcanix<br />
<br />
Help me<br />
<br />
...<br />
<br />
<br />
Someone...

Your bad, why the hell would you go Reddit.
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Jan 5, 2016 5:14 PM

Aug 2014
If Kaneki were to negotiate with Eto to save Hinami, I'd be disappointed. I want him to have as little involvement in her rescue as possible, please. I hope he goes there as a ghoul investigator.

Anyway....

Am I the only one getting lost with all these names?

Jan 5, 2016 6:18 PM
Aug 2015
kannequi said:
If Kaneki were to negotiate with Eto to save Hinami, I&#039;d be disappointed. I want him to have as little involvement in her rescue as possible, please. I hope he goes there as a ghoul investigator.<br />
<br />
Anyway....<br />
<br />

Alot of people are saying he's going there to either kill or question Eto but it just doesn't make sense why wait 6 months to make a move he could've told them Etos identity after he sliced her in half
Jan 5, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2014
Also it's hilarious how after every time new faces appear as protagonists people say "I don't care about these Charachters"
Jan 5, 2016 10:05 PM

Apr 2014
God damn it. Ending both chapter 58 and 59 with one only page of Kaneki at the end. Ishida pls.
Jan 6, 2016 2:14 AM

Feb 2012
And another week break...
But I need to know what's happening!

It seems like Mutsuki has disappeared--I'm siding with joining up with Suzuya as possible (???), but I can't really say.

Hinami continues to do nothing wrong.

Kaneki is definitely doing something wrong. (Fear him.)

And Urie, m'boy, please stop. This is not what I came here to see. Joking aside... actually, I don't know, I'm waiting for sensei to surprise me. Also, I really like his new hair??? Idek???

Tbh, I already like Aura? Despite knowing nothing about him? (Like, really, Urie, rude to the new mystery son.) More importantly, does shaggy have eyes? Particularly, are they shoujo eyes??? The important questions.

The other Quinx didn't really inspire me. I remember Shao, but until further notice, fabulous is just going to be called "vaguely Tsukiyama".

Given that school just started, I might take a break... but in all reality won't. Ishida is impressive.
Jan 6, 2016 2:30 AM

Mar 2014
kannequi said:
If Kaneki were to negotiate with Eto to save Hinami, I'd be disappointed. I want him to have as little involvement in her rescue as possible, please.

Why would you prefer that? (I am just curious)
Jan 6, 2016 4:03 AM

Dec 2014
Kvothe51 said:
After 'discussing'' the chapter with redditors I've begun to start feeling like Arcanix

Help me

Someone...
I went to Chibi's twitter feed yesterday....never again. I really understand what you're talking about, some people really lack reading comprehension. As for Chibi, I got nothing against the guy, I even watch the videos, but what annoys me is the fanbase which takes his theories as gospel, when they are just that, theories.

Jan 6, 2016 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
Keneki said:
God damn it. Ending both chapter 58 and 59 with one only page of Kaneki at the end. Ishida pls.

You spelled your god's name wrong. Keneki.
Jan 6, 2016 4:39 AM

Jun 2010
danae_97 said:
kannequi said:
If Kaneki were to negotiate with Eto to save Hinami, I'd be disappointed. I want him to have as little involvement in her rescue as possible, please.

Why would you prefer that? (I am just curious)

Possibly due to the chance, he may have CCG be suspicious of him for anything related to Hinami. He may possibly be trying to "keep his hands clean" of any potential jail break. But who knows.......speculation is just that.....speculation.
Just gonna have to wait......by god it's gonna be a painful wait indeed.

Plus he may just be using the CCG, all the breathing room he can get for any "snooping".
He's Special Class now so may use and abuse that clearance now. Though he may already has done ALOT of that in the six month skip......
Dreadnaught_500Jan 6, 2016 4:57 AM
Jan 6, 2016 5:30 AM

Mar 2014
Kvothe51 said:

Help me

Someone...

I just read a comment in the chapter discussion where a guy asked whether there is a prequel to :re ...
Jan 6, 2016 5:35 AM

Dec 2014
danae_97 said:
Kvothe51 said:

Help me

Someone...

I just read a comment in the chapter discussion where a guy asked whether there is a prequel to :re ...
Those idiots usually complain on how 'bad' the manga is due to the fact that they jumped to the :re vagon after watching the best anime ever even though you told them that the adaptation has nothing to do with the actual work and they won't understand shit.

UltvejJan 6, 2016 12:39 PM
Jan 6, 2016 5:58 AM

Mar 2014
Nuvviveji said:

Those idiots usually fomplain on how 'bad' the manga is due to the fact that they jumped to the :re vagon after watching the best anime ever even though you told them that the adaptation has nothing to do with the actual work and they won't understand shit.

Yeah, that's a pretty idiotic thing to do. If you don't have the patience to read the prequel even though you know the anime followed a different route, then don't even bother to ask questions.
The thing about :re adaptation is, that maybe they will cut some stuff (like the clowns-even though I don't see that happening) in order to make more sense. I hope that doesn't happen though, so that we can watch something decent for once. On the other hand, in such a case, anime-watchers would be clueless, understandably (and amusingly) enough.
Jan 6, 2016 6:14 AM
Mar 2009
kannequi said:

Nope, I am sadly very lost as well. Need to reread like the entire TG series.

Kaneki looks like a black-haired Arima :|
Jan 6, 2016 7:17 AM
Oct 2012
Hawk_Knight said:
Acernos said:

"Sasaneki not need it to visit Hinami" what is "it" ? I have trouble understanding what you wrote...

excuse me.

what I mean is that Sasaneki not need other reasons or that someone tell him about something for him to visit Hinami.
AcernosJan 6, 2016 7:28 AM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 76 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 14, 2016

110 by almightybismarck »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 75 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2016

111 by almightybismarck »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2016

102 by almightybismarck »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

103 by almightybismarck »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.