Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2009 1:19 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a weird ass ending O_O

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jul 22, 2009 11:00 PM

Jun 2009
Very weird... this whole series was pretty weak sauce, wondering how i managed to get through it all. Probably being generous, but 4/10.
Jul 30, 2009 7:36 PM
Jan 2009
I really enjoyed this show up to episode 12. Seeing what kind of insane magic Shikimori could pull off and what he'd do with his final uses was the whole point of watching this.
It was really boring watching him dope around as a ghost for the last 12 episodes.

Average 5/10
Sep 7, 2009 1:43 AM

May 2009
this episode was BORING!!!
Oct 27, 2009 11:52 PM

Oct 2009
i dont know i really quite engoyed this anime
eventually though it did get quite annoying
with the whole ghost thing n all

and what was with that ending
i was soo annoyed i hate it when you dont get to find out what happens
Dec 18, 2009 7:44 AM

Jul 2009
Bad Ending..lame excuse for Harem Ending..can't choose one girl and just multiply the male character for each of the girl?..what an excuse

1 - 12 is fine i score 7 on it but since he become a ghost in 12 - end, it down to 5..really disappointing development.. i had great expectation on this on episode 12 but *sigh*

No fav character except Morisaki..which she only has large amount of screen time one time..

5/10 i can't believe i score this low..not much ecchi-ness..not very funny joke..lame excuse for harem ending..should have been better anime
Apr 10, 2010 7:24 AM

Nov 2009
It was okay, I rated a 7, I have seen far worse Harems out there than this one.

Yamase was good until the whole "I dont care if he stays a ghost as long as he remembers me" crap.

Still this was better than stuff like Magikano which follows a very similar theme.
May 12, 2010 7:00 AM

Aug 2007
CRRRAAAAAAAAAP

I rate it a 4 out of 10. It had potential but was pretty lame.
Jul 24, 2010 2:04 AM
Jun 2010
really bad ending!!! whats that???
Aug 8, 2010 6:45 AM
Feb 2010
Wah... I watched from 1 to 19 b4 I couldn't take it, this show went on hiatus... then after that I finally got to the last ep... and...

Lame ending==. Too many unexplained stuff, so is Kazuki the manager and teacher's lover or?

But this ending is still much much better than Mahoromatic S2's. =.=
Dec 7, 2010 3:58 AM

Nov 2010
I want what ever the ppl who made this was smoking, but i thought it was funny and for its type of anime, i'll give it a 8/10
Jan 11, 2011 1:53 PM
Dec 2010
It wasn't anything extraordinary but I liked this ending, normally we would get this "he forgot everything but thx to girls he remembered and > clichéd harem ending"
But instead we got solution for harem ending > each girl has her own MC for herself :P

I liked this Anime, i would like to see OVA or second series to know what happened, what are they going to do with so many of him and to see how he finds out that he was lover of those two additional girls as well :)
Unfortunately, No sequel has been made...
8/10
greenmartyOct 28, 2012 11:57 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Mar 26, 2011 5:23 AM

Mar 2011
Terri-Bad ending..Firstly, the multiple him things.WHAT?! I could understand it if they came out with an episode or two after and they merged back to one or something. Secondly, It was too abrupt. It just ended, He went from dieing and characters fighting one minute to the series ending the next??..
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Apr 14, 2011 2:13 AM

Nov 2010
the only other solution to the harem problem ( besides polygamy ) , cloning.
Oct 27, 2011 1:31 PM

Nov 2010
Lol good ending to a bad series. Bumping this from a 4 to a 5 for the last few episodes. Hated the classmates; I just wanted someone to blow their heads off.
Glad they brought Yamase back.
Often times I screamed profanity at my screen because of
1)Yuno
2)Shikimori
3)Class 2-B, which is why the starting score was so low.

Bumped to 5/10.
Jan 3, 2012 10:49 PM

Dec 2009
that was weird. But since there was a loli at the end as a wife candidate i don't mind =).
Mar 8, 2012 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
those girls they sure love him....the ending was the most stupid ending i ever see. The anime himself was boring, my hopes were in the ending, but it was boring too. 6/10
- we started to walk up... the long... long... uphill climb...

- Believe in yourself. Don't believe in the me that believes in you or the you that believes in me, believe in the you that believes in you.

Jun 29, 2012 12:48 AM
Apr 2012
I think the writers just said screw it, and winged the ending. Was totally random and crappy.. i mean wtf is up with all the clones? i feel so jipped by this ending, and kinda feel bad for shikimori lol, he became nothing but a product in the end.

If i was him i would said screw all them, no ones using me for my genes, and then i woulda used my magic to rule the world! haha

Edit: atleast they found a cure for harem endings... just clone the main character 100x over, and give no reason or answer as to how he was cloned.
Oct 19, 2012 5:06 PM
Jul 2009
Was hoping for a decent ending but ending up without one like 99% of ecchi harems. The show was okay up until he turned into a ghost, then it got really dull and boring.The characters overall were pretty terrible and there really wasn't anything particularly good about the show as a whole. 4/10

Nov 25, 2012 3:42 PM

Nov 2010
Horrible anime, watched it like a year ago, just decided to post but 1/10.
Dec 19, 2012 11:45 PM

May 2010
LOL, they solved the harem problem! Just multiply the MC and he can be with every girl at once!
SeaburyDec 20, 2012 9:42 AM
“Money can't buy dere”
May 13, 2013 6:32 AM
Jul 2012
I'm guessing I am the only person who likes Maburaho. That's kinda sad to know :(
I still give Maburaho my #1 favorite anime though.
May 17, 2013 12:13 AM

Mar 2010
I'm so confused I want to know how he ties into the manager and the lab assistant chick is he the same guy? an ancestor? Also what was the brother's role in the whole thing? I need to know lol

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Oct 13, 2013 5:14 PM

Sep 2013
Something that pissed me off was Yuno saying "I'm his wife" and not letting anything happen. I would give it between 5/10 and 6/10. Doesn't mean it's bad, just not as good as it could be...
Dec 13, 2013 3:29 PM
Nov 2013
Just finished this anime, this had the potential to be better, but that said it was still quite good....just hated the ending. I give 8/10 and would have been a 9/10 if it had a different ending.

I really disliked how selfish Yamase was being at the end wanting him to remain a ghost so he could retain his memories. Kuriko and Rin both had feelings for him, but also were not always selfless in their motives, especially Kuriko.....it seemed her main motive was just to get in his pants to get his offspring. In my opinion, the only one to me that seemed to unconditionally love him for who he was and not what he could offer was Yuna. She was also just so dang adorable in this anime.....even when jealous of Kazuki's time spent with the other girls.

I think a better ending would have been either A. Leaving it open ended with Yuna being his "wife" but the others still holding hope that they will eventually one day be his. or B. A true harem ending in which Yuna accepts the others as having a piece of his heart and coming to terms with it. or C. He outright chooses Luna for her love of who he is and not what he has. The ending of having him cloned several times was weak.....it makes it so he is no longer individual, special and unique and that just plain sucks as falling in love with someone is special because it is their uniqueness that makes that happen.

Fairkill: In all fairness (pun not intended) when was there an opportunity for that to happen.....they all seemed to be watching each other like hawks. Also, I think Kazuki would have despite his feeling rejected any advances of a sexual nature. Undoubtedly, he thought of such things (he is still a guy), but seemed honorable and most probably would not have acted on them. Still, that is not to say that with Yuna living there that there may not have been some nocturnal activities, even if the complete opposite was implied, they did seem rather close.
KintaroOeDec 13, 2013 3:38 PM
Feb 16, 2014 5:29 AM

May 2011
Not bad, not bad! But seriously, this show fcuks logic. Way to go, Kazuki!
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Mar 4, 2014 3:04 PM

Mar 2013
Weird ass way to pull off the Harem ending.

This anime sucks a pretty sizable bag of cocks, I'll give it a 5/10 though since I'm feeling generous. This was seriously one of the most contrived and stupid anime I've ever seen. When following the characters it felt like some toddler's cartoon where you have to yell out the obvious because the characters are that damn retarded.
Jun 21, 2014 5:35 PM

May 2012
Pretty meh ending, this anime started off pretty okay but really got bad in the end, these two last episode were a bit better but still it really was boring in the end...
Jul 7, 2014 8:26 AM
Jun 2014
thi ending wasent really what i was hoping for like im glad they had him keep his memorys but the duplication just made me look to the ground and scull my self for actually devloping some sadness during the build up to the actuall end -_-
and as well whats up with the little girl in the very end why was she they could they not help but throw in one last pissed off yuna before they finished
]
Jul 28, 2014 9:35 PM

Aug 2013
The beginning was good.. but second half became quite boring. Kazuki used up all his powers and turned into a ghost floating around doing nothing. People might call Chihaya selfish and all but she spent the longest time together with Kazuki.. and it's a reality that the hard work she put in to safe guard Kazuki's magic for all those years went to waste when those girls appeared just because of genes in the beginning. Yeah you tell them Chihaya! She's my fav girl no matter what they say.

Yuna is a different case but isn't she more selfish claiming to be his wife on her own and assume like Kazuki only belongs to her alone ? Her attitude is the worst.. she acts like a b***h after Kazuki became a ghost and is just so god damn annoying that she should be locked in a cargo and shipped away. Don't get me wrong she was fine in the beginning.. but took a drastic change especially after she met Chiya during the festival I think. Maybe because she thought she was the first to meet Kazuki and has a special bond. Too bad you're not the only one. Jealousy is one thing but she act as if Kazuki is a pet that she owns. The ending makes it far worse.. now she wants to own all 10 Kazuki by herself.. I have no words to express my astonishment LOL.

I like Chihaya and the other girls more than Yuno.
Probably because although whether it is to have his genes.. murder him or etc they always think of Kazuki in the end.
Yuno does too but when other girls come into the picture she lose her head and disregard Kazuki's intention then does what she wants.
You don't blow up your husband for talking to other girls.. to me at least. XD
No hard feelings.. everyone has their way of looking at things.

As for the ending I just take it as a means to end the anime.. whether I should laugh or cry. It's just so stupid.. hahahha.
I think I'll generously give it a 7/10 I actually wanted to lower it because of my dislike for Yuna. :b
Nov 14, 2014 6:53 PM

Dec 2013
This is an older series, and I only just watched it out of sheer boredom, but I'll add my thoughts here anyway.

1. The first 12 episodes were good, well not good but decent. They at least told a story that I was somewhat interested in, even though it felt rushed and even pointless in some episodes. After episode 12 it went straight to hell, I mean it just fell apart and became a random bunch of fuckery. Even some of the characters changed after episode 12, especially Yuna who I had thought was somewhat endearing at first. After he became a ghost she suddenly became the jealous idiot hanger-on blowing things up for no reason at all, I mean I know she was an idiot hanger-on from the start- but at least in the first 12 episodes her affection was plausible and sweet.

For episodes 1-12 I would rate this a 6, because of the idiocy after episode 12 I knock it down to a 4.

2. That ending. That was one of the silliest, most worthless endings I've ever had to sit through. But, because I am generous and enjoyed Miss Manager so much in the last half of the series, I give it a bonus point.

This now made my rating a 5, which is where I left it.

3. Just for the hell of it I will include here my top 3 best girls of the series:

Miss Manager
Rin
Yamase- up until she became the selfish dumb bitch at the end, after that she only remained number 3 because I cannot for the life of me think of one I would put in her place. Kuriko, maybe.

So, final score for this is a 5. Had they ended it with episode 12, I may have bumped it up to a 7.
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Dec 6, 2014 5:18 PM

Sep 2014
*Agrees with Ahxiian 101%*

Hrm, I actually liked the ending, it was a different approach. Now all of the girls can be with the guy they love. Well, assuming that b**** Yuna doesn't try to round all 10 Kazuki's up & hoarde them. I wish they would have showed who exactly snagged themselves a Kazuki, though, besides the main 4 of course. I imagine Dr. Shion will go for one, but that still leaves 5 free.

Anyhow, enjoyed the ending though I wish we'd have saw more. I was worried that this would end in 1 x 1 only pairing w/ several heartbroken girls.

Oh! Rin's Kazuki is a lucky bugger... & I truly pity the one stuck w/ Yuna. Enjoy getting attacked for just being nice to another girl!
Dec 15, 2014 4:59 PM

Aug 2014
what in the actual hell ending was that?

everything pre-ghost arc was fine, then an extremely sharp decline.
Sep 1, 2015 5:23 PM

Aug 2015
Oh my god... Worst ending ever - ruined the point of the last 12 episodes
Jan 22, 2016 7:11 PM
Dec 2014
Well it was a mediocre anime for sure and they went with the stupid harem ending as always. However good news in the manga or novels dunno, he actually chooses Yuna so theres that.

7/10 and thats because I'm generous when it comes to ratings lol.
May 3, 2016 8:55 AM

Mar 2014
The Precious Pledges of Love . Regards to the Doctor/Guardian too . :D
Yuna , Housewife and Yamase , Dearest . All of his love circle ~ .
Perfect Episode ~ !!! LOVELY ENDING . It is so OPENED . <3

Ahem . Your average , comical run-of-the-mill Harem anime has ended ~ .
It is definitely something worth your time . The Developments were rather conventional but will complete your day through laughter , the best medicine .
The undeviating story line made it so it would be possible .
It is not boring nor overly-stimulating , It just like its used to be . That's why its plain satisfactory <3
Personally , One of the best Harem of its kind , showing me such a show .
The last few episodes to be frank . In all randomness , It was really good :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2016 6:42 PM

Nov 2009
Watched the first half of this back in high school (2007) and recently decided to go ahead and finish it. Now that it's over...well...that was weird af. Overall pretty mediocre (although as a teenager I thought it was fantastic). I liked aspects of it, but the ending with multiplying Kazuki? Pretty lame. Also pissed that my best girl (Chihaya) turned into a selfish whiny bitch. I've officially decided that Rin is best girl instead.
Jun 26, 2016 12:44 AM

Dec 2015
I actually enjoyed this.. then I saw the ending..
Jan 21, 2018 4:38 PM

May 2010
I'm with most of you, the first half was good. Second half was a bit of a chore.
I was actually laughing at the absurdity of the ending though. The multiplying thing caught me off guard completely!

Yuna really began to ruin scenes in the later parts of the series. She was very sweet and seemed to care about Kazuki at first, but then in the second half just began to treat him like property - wouldn't let him speak to any other girls without screaming and blowing things up. After the 50th time this had happened it really began to kill a lot of the emotional moments of the show.

Rin, Class 2-B's Teacher and Miss Manager are the Trifoce of Power, Courage and Wisdom for me and I would have easily watched more episodes focusing on them.
Loading Signature ...
Apr 1, 2018 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
What a weird and stupid ending...ugh... I enjoyed the series overall, but that ending almost ruined it for me. Guess I will pretend that scene after the credits did not happen and he just awoke with a smile.
Apr 27, 2019 3:35 PM

May 2010
I have no idea how I managed to finish this show.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 9, 2020 7:20 AM

Mar 2016
Holy shit was this boring. There's this gag near the beginning where he combines the two dorms with magic and there is not one joke that develops from that. The show is simply not funny. The classmates were more entertaining than anyone in the main cast, like why is Rin even a character?

I thought it was kinda interesting that they turned the MC into a ghost like halfway through. Maybe it should have happened in a better show.
syncrogazerApr 9, 2020 7:39 AM
Dec 7, 2023 5:21 PM
Dec 2021
amazinf anime. enjoyed it a lot. unfortunate that there does not exist a season 2.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maburaho Episode 1 Discussion

Laevantein - Dec 17, 2009

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Mar 19, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Maburaho Episode 2 Discussion

Ryushi - Feb 25, 2008

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 4:27 PM

Poll: » Maburaho Episode 16 Discussion

maruf92bisj - Jun 6, 2013

5 by Alfakurama »»
Aug 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Maburaho Episode 23 Discussion

carnivorous - May 14, 2009

7 by BrianaBird »»
Aug 17, 2023 10:19 AM

» There is a manga version right?

Dunkjoe - Apr 1, 2010

1 by dustinator1991 »»
Dec 29, 2021 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.