Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So basically, never mess with Shouko unless you want an ass kicking from Akira. Pretty brutal episode. I see blood everywhere.

I can't believe some of the students actually are deciding to act on their own and believe in the monster theory. Inuzuka noooooooooo
Dec 5, 2013 9:07 AM

Apr 2009
Oh my fucking god.

Sunrise.
Dec 5, 2013 9:36 AM

Nov 2007
This episode went full Tomino.

Sunrise/10
Dec 5, 2013 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
wow im really speechless how silly people can be at such a moment and that shouko just sells out haruto like this

Such a Bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP senpai ;(
Dec 5, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2007
The enemy just turned everyone into enemies against the students by showing cruel images (and at the same time dispose of those lab people?). He begins to lose his memory. Childhood girl is not trusting him anymore, seeing him not dead, and sent him and elf-san away. Sempai guy sacrificed.

Nanri-san's song... it makes that scene so sad.
tsubasaloverDec 5, 2013 10:34 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 5, 2013 10:20 AM

Nov 2012
Lol, everyone falls for the Dorassian trap no questions asked, then calmly go about killing all the students. Righhhhhht.

Way to sell out Haruto, Shouko. Oh well, hopefully this severs all ties between the two and leaves a clear Saki/Haruto end.(Although I am still kinda hoping Saki join's Cain's side just to really throw everything into chaos.)
niaxatoDec 5, 2013 10:27 AM
Dec 5, 2013 10:27 AM

Jun 2013
Kyūma and others don't need protect that bitchs. They are bastard!

Haruto is moron, he should love saki than shouko.
ryanstrikeDec 5, 2013 10:32 AM
Dec 5, 2013 10:39 AM

Dec 2011
I doubt s2 will only be 12 eps or is there any s3 <-<

SENPAAAAIIIIII <///////3 ;______;

even more dramas to come.
Dec 5, 2013 2:07 PM

May 2009
Who put Iori's father, scientists and Arus' reporter girl into Runes sucking machines?
Dec 5, 2013 3:11 PM

Jan 2012
Highlight of this episode: Saki doing what she does best, screwing everything and everyone over while being useless at the same time. Big surprise there. Anyway, kinda hoping Haruko dies in the next few episodes. I think it would tie things in nicely, that along with the fact that there are death flags everywhere around him.
Dec 5, 2013 6:22 PM

Jul 2012
SO MUCH SASUGA SUNRISE.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 5, 2013 6:23 PM

Sep 2011
Sunrise please, all dat blood. Tbh, I hope Shouko dies.
Dec 5, 2013 6:42 PM
Nov 2013
Wow shouko -.- I laughed hard when Arsus went back on their promise

I wish shouko and the people with her die in the end ugh
Dec 5, 2013 6:51 PM

Oct 2008
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Sunrise I love you, to think I was about to drop this after the "musical" episode.
Dec 5, 2013 6:56 PM

Jun 2013
Yesss finally the bloodshed starts. I was worried this wasn't gonna be a proper Sunrise anime.

People who still need to die:

Shouko
Haruto
Saki

All of L-elf's old "group"

Cain

VVVChan + bro
Dec 5, 2013 6:58 PM

May 2010
such a nice bloodbath. i wanted many more ppl to die tho since this animes cast is filled with little gullible bitches. only a single good female character.
Dec 5, 2013 7:03 PM

Oct 2008
ex_necross said:
Yesss finally the bloodshed starts. I was worried this wasn't gonna be a proper Sunrise anime.

People who still need to die:

Shouko
Haruto
Saki

All of L-elf's old "group"

Cain

VVVChan + bro

Saki won't die, we know that since the first season when they showed her 200 years into the future.
Dec 5, 2013 7:04 PM

Jun 2013
Posse said:

Saki won't die, we know that since the first season when they showed her 200 years into the future.

Meh. She still needs to.
Dec 5, 2013 7:05 PM
Oct 2013
This is the massacre I was expecting since season 1, thanks sunrise for delivering these sweet, sweet deaths.

It´s pretty obvious that dorssia and arus where conspiring together, so the inmediate killing spree was planned.

Also they made possible to hate Shouko even more, at least she is now feeling like a piece of shit for betraying his childhood friend and provoking one of his friends death.
Dec 5, 2013 7:05 PM
Nov 2012
niaxato said:
Lol, everyone falls for the Dorassian trap no questions asked, then calmly go about killing all the students. Righhhhhht.

Way to sell out Haruto, Shouko. Oh well, hopefully this severs all ties between the two and leaves a clear Saki/Haruto end.(Although I am still kinda hoping Saki join's Cain's side just to really throw everything into chaos.)

Hmmm, Haruto just said that he will continue on loving Shouko before senpai died.
Which I hope it's just bs to let his friend go at peace ... because that bitch sold him straight up, what up?
Dec 5, 2013 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
niaxato said:

Prettttttttty sure that this was planned out way before the news cast. That was just used a public excuse to do it. Kinda obvious both sides were in cahoots for a while now.
Dec 5, 2013 7:23 PM
Aug 2013
omg too many dumb bitches in this anime comon, seriously like why is everyone so gullible even people irl with autism aren't that stupid. "Arus said they'll help us if we give them haruto!" yeah good job bitch don't you realize arus soldiers killed fucking a shit ton of students already and publicly said they were allied with dorssia wtf?

edit: and to the people who think that the broadcast was setup, it was. At the end of episode 12 on the first season you see the dorssia president and arus president in this weird place and they say "we are magius" which gave us a hint back then that arus and dorssia were already allied! Also arus rejected jior many times, why? probably because they were already allied with dorssia and they new jior wanted to join them really bad so they tricked them!
SnowstraDec 5, 2013 7:32 PM

Nov 2012
Ohh shit, Module 77/New JIOR got set up for what was happening on the Phantom.

Holy shit,a fucking school massacre.

A-drei,wants to know the truth about what happened with L-elf.

Haruto already start to lost his memories!!!This is really really bad.

Kamitsuki.

Death flag spotted.Atleast Inuzuka didn't die in vain.His death was pretty noble too,protect everyone even though they consider his a monster now.
Apr 2013
Wow! Um... What more really needs to be said. A gripping episode from start to finish. I felt like it passed in half the time. I know people are gonna rip Shoko apart, but you have to look at it from her perspective a little bit.
Dec 5, 2013 7:24 PM
May 2012
Why is everyone didn't share my thoughts about this?! I'm speechless right now & totally pissed as fuckl!!

WHAT IS THIS?! FUCKING JIOR PRESIDENTS IS NOW AGAINST THEM?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

MCAL said:
I know people are gonna rip Shoko apart, but you have to look at it from her perspective a little bit.

SEE?! THEY'RE NOW AGAINST THEM!! THOSE BASTARD WILL PAY FOR THIS!! I SWEAR A FUCKING GOD! Arus president must die as well!

So what's gonna happen next?! where's episode 22 preview?! I'm starting to feel anxious of what happened right now!! I JUST BLOWN AWAY COMPLETELYRIGHT NOW, FOR GOD'S SAKE!! I'm NOT gonna rest till I wanna know what's next, guys! FML...
JafriZinDec 5, 2013 7:35 PM
Dec 5, 2013 7:35 PM

Nov 2013
VanishingKira said:
Ohh shit, Module 77/New JIOR got set up for what was happening on the Phantom.

Holy shit,a fucking school massacre.

A-drei,wants to know the truth about what happened with L-elf.

Haruto already start to lost his memories!!!This is really really bad.

Kamitsuki.

Death flag spotted.Atleast Inuzuka didn't die in vain.His death was pretty noble too,protect everyone even though they consider his a monster now.

Yep, great end for him unfortunately. But this puts the "golden 7" into more questions now. With the best defense unit destroyed, the people who made the valvraves all pretty much dead.
Who knows, maybe A-Drei goes back to his royalists ties after learning everything.

BlueBusterJeff said:
Why is everyone didn't share my thoughts about this?! I'm speechless right now & totally pissed as fuckl!!

WHAT IS THIS?! FUCKING JIOR PRESIDENTS IS NOW AGAINST THEM?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

MCAL said:
I know people are gonna rip Shoko apart, but you have to look at it from her perspective a little bit.

SEE?! THEY'RE NOW AGAINST THEM!! THOSE BASTARD WILL PAY FOR THIS!! I SWEAR A FUCKING GOD!

What's gonna happen next?! where's episode 22 preview?! I'm starting to feel anxious of what happened right now!! I JUST COMPLETELY BLOWN RIGHT NOW, FOR GOD'S SAKE!! I'm NOT gonna rest till I wanna know what's next, guys!

Overreact much? Sheesh. Try and not to post something in all caps for once or something. It's getting harder to ignore you.
Dec 5, 2013 7:36 PM
May 2012
MR_Frost said:
Overreact much? Sheesh. Try and not to post something in all caps for once or something. It's getting harder to ignore you.

I don't care anymore. My opinion still stands! I can't believe of what just happened in this episode. I'm speechless right now! Why is anyone didn't share my same thoughts about this? Goddamn these feelings...

You know what, everybody dies (There goes Marie & Liselotte as well), and now Kyuuma (Aina is waiting for you). *sigh*
JafriZinDec 5, 2013 7:44 PM
Dec 5, 2013 7:39 PM

Nov 2013
BlueBusterJeff said:
MR_Frost said:

I don't care anymore. My opinion still stands! I can't believe of what just happened in this episode. I'm speechless right now! Goddamn these feelings...

Everybody dies (There goes Marie & Liselotte), now Kyuuma. *sigh*

See, better, and respectable. There you go, knew you had it in you.
The whole episode felt like a Code Geass one tbh.

and why does everyone keep saying That's just Sunrise? or Something about Sunrise?
Dec 5, 2013 7:43 PM

Mar 2013
BlueBusterJeff said:

MCAL said:

SEE?! THEY'RE NOW AGAINST THEM!! THOSE BASTARD WILL PAY FOR THIS!! I SWEAR A FUCKING GOD! Arus president must die as well!

So what's gonna happen next?! where's episode 22 preview?! I'm starting to feel anxious of what happened right now!! I JUST BLOWN AWAY COMPLETELYRIGHT NOW, FOR GOD'S SAKE!! I'm NOT gonna rest till I wanna know what's next, guys! FML...

http://www.mbs.jp/valvrave/

Preview is on the site
Dec 5, 2013 7:48 PM

Apr 2009
Shokofags getting blown the fuck out

Also, Iori did nothing wrong
Dec 5, 2013 7:48 PM
May 2012
MR_Frost said:
The whole episode felt like a Code Geass one tbh.

and why does everyone keep saying That's just Sunrise? or Something about Sunrise?

Probably most of the parts trying to pull off CG, I presume (It's because is a same writer). Hell, even Gundam series had so many tragic moments in every single episodes till I start getting batshit crazy (not only me).
Dec 5, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2009
LOL that was so cringe worthy.
hysteric people geez lol. so embarrassing to watch them.
need more valvrape.
Dec 5, 2013 8:15 PM

Jul 2008
Entravity said:
SO MUCH SASUGA SUNRISE.

Couldn't have put this better.
Dec 5, 2013 8:18 PM
May 2012
This is gonna be stuck with me for a week. FML....

Cain, President of Arus & people on Magius must die, I swear a fucking god.
Dec 5, 2013 8:21 PM
Jan 2012
That was... I'm still shaking. Bloody hell!

I didn't see it going that badly!

Before someone claims there was no reason for ARUS to kill most of the students and asks why the students gave Haruto up:

People do stupid things when they are scared.
Dec 5, 2013 8:25 PM
Jan 2011
Can anyone really blame Shouko? She was out of the loop. She was given limited information. From her point of view, the lies that those Magius made up might as well be the truth. I can understand her and truth be told, her reaction is absolutely reasonable.

TQ
Dec 5, 2013 8:25 PM
Aug 2009
that was the brutal episode i had wanted but honestly did not expect.

ALSO, shoko die u b****! ...how could u betray haruto like that.
Dec 5, 2013 8:30 PM
Jan 2011
HanaOtome said:

Oh come on. Don't punch too hard. It wasn't all her fault.

TQ
Dec 5, 2013 8:31 PM
May 2012
KanameFujiwara said:
HanaOtome said:

Oh come on. Don't punch too hard. It wasn't all her fault.

TQ

SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE?! IF she dies, I RIOT! It was all because of (MAGIUS) Cain's plan, for god's sake! They should've die very bad. Fucking President of ARUS should've die as well since he's now teaming up with Dorssians & turns on Haruto & others.

I mean IF Shoko betrayed him, why is she should've done that in the first place?!
Dec 5, 2013 8:34 PM

Apr 2009
Shoko is a horrible leader who would prefer to entrust her life to the soldiers that are currently killing all her friends instead of the mech pilots she has known for years who have defended her life countless times.

Stupid wench.
Dec 5, 2013 8:38 PM

Dec 2011
Amarrez said:
Shoko is a horrible leader who would prefer to entrust her life to the soldiers that are currently killing all her friends instead of the mech pilots she has known for years who have defended her life countless times.

Stupid wench.

No you are just overreacting. She just found out Haruto has been lying to her face the ENTIRE time. She also thinks that the people whose runes were absorbed was done by Haruto and the others. The way she acted was how any other humans would have reacted in that situation. You know everything that is going on, she does not. If you want to rage your anger, put it towards Magius, Cain, Dorssian and Arus president. I know I can't wait for the end of these series when Haruto and crew wipes them out in satisfactory fashion.
Dec 5, 2013 8:40 PM

Jul 2008
Amarrez said:

Stupid wench.

Amen.
Dec 5, 2013 8:41 PM

Jan 2012
KanameFujiwara said:
Can anyone really blame Shouko? She was out of the loop. She was given limited information. From her point of view, the lies that those Magius made up might as well be the truth. I can understand her and truth be told, her reaction is absolutely reasonable.

TQ

No it wasn't reasonable at all. She sold out people who was protecting her for ARUS who killed up students right in front of her face with no remorse and she fell for a fake demand from them. Honestly, I hope Akira or someone sock her ass a few times.
Dec 5, 2013 8:42 PM

Jan 2012
Amarrez said:
Shokofags getting blown the fuck out

Also, Iori did nothing wrong

Getting blown? On the contrary, I laughed when Shoko basically shunned Haruto, why? Because
. Basically your friends are there to help you through everything. If you don't act a little selfishly and lean on them for support from time to time, bad things are going to happen and you'll end up hurting the friends you opted to protect in the first place.
Dec 5, 2013 8:44 PM
Oct 2010
Amarrez said:
Oh my fucking god.

Sunrise.

LMFAO this was my reaction to. Good lord, other than the lame screaming (the VAs need to work a bit on those) it was an pretty awesome, entertaining ep. Shoko is such a fraud, I understand Inori losing it a bit, but Shoko? She really should have known better honestly, she wasn't in a position to bargain for anything and yet believed that the ARUS President would do so right after he straight up called a Purge on them?
Dec 5, 2013 8:45 PM
Jun 2012
Please tell me there's a 3rd season. I am really enjoying this
Dec 5, 2013 8:46 PM

Dec 2011
Esura said:
KanameFujiwara said:

TQ

No it wasn't reasonable at all. She sold out people who was protecting her for ARUS who killed up students right in front of her face with no remorse and she fell for a fake demand from them. Honestly, I hope Akira or someone sock her ass a few times.

No it is completely reasonable. She found out Haruto has been lying to her this entire time. She thinks Haruto is behind those people dying from their runes being absorbed. She was in a DESPERATE situation and that was really her only way to save the people on board the ship. Not to mention with everything going on, she can't think straight and fell for the easy bait. She acted like how any other human would in her position. Get off your high horse.
Dec 5, 2013 8:46 PM
May 2012
whitehairgirls said:
If you want to rage your anger, put it towards Magius, Cain, Dorssian and Arus president. I know I can't wait for the end of these series when Haruto and crew wipes them out in satisfactory fashion.

That's exactly what I just said! I'm with you!

SERIOUSLY, NOBODY AGREES WITH ME ABOUT THIS?! REALLY?! I'M REALLY REALLY UBER PISSED RIGHT NOW!

After every single episodes, why is nobody gives a shit about my thoughts all of this? I'm about to bitchslap myself in a face repeatedly right now, did you hear!?
JafriZinDec 5, 2013 8:53 PM
Dec 5, 2013 8:47 PM

Aug 2012
Goddammit Sunrise, you confirm Kyuuma for best character and then snake his ass like that...definitely went out like a champ though.

Fuck Shoko. No bullshit justification either. Didn't even try to let him explain a damn thing, just jumped the gun and threw her childhood friend and love out to die because she's too emotional and a shit leader. She's always been naive, but after witnessing countless students getting shot in cold blood why would you trust a promise from the shooters? No matter how you look at it, Sunrise is setting her up to be at fault.
Dec 5, 2013 8:49 PM
Oct 2010
ex_necross said:
niaxato said:

Prettttttttty sure that this was planned out way before the news cast. That was just used a public excuse to do it. Kinda obvious both sides were in cahoots for a while now.

Pretty much. The council ultimately controls the leaders of ARUS and Dorussia and they were the ones who setup the whole thing. Obviously this was needed because Module 77 had been receiving a ton of public support so they needed to demonize them while presenting a justifiable excuse for killing them.

This is further seen when the ARUS president says to the guard "I thought we had control of the hangar" that explains why an ARUS reporter was on the ship. It was plan that both sides were in on.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2013

474 by valoon »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.