Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2013 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww, it's over now. This manga and chapter felt like reading Henneko tbh. Fun blogs are fun.
May 2, 2013 5:34 PM

May 2011
Ok, i need an explanation on wtf just happened
May 2, 2013 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
Thank god i'm not the only one confused as hell.
May 2, 2013 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
I'm just going to assume that the moon from Majora's Mask is about to hit earth and this is Mario's dream.
May 2, 2013 8:39 PM
Jun 2012
I thought it was just me, seems everyone's as confused as I am, what the hell just happened!?!? Just read the whole thing to find out the ending, and got more confused instead >.<
May 2, 2013 9:38 PM

Mar 2012
um wut? so what the hell happened to fumiko and how'd he get back and crap this is confusing
May 2, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2011
I read it twice still confusing. Decent manga bad ending
May 2, 2013 10:32 PM

May 2011
Blacksaber said:
I'm just going to assume that the moon from Majora's Mask is about to hit earth and this is Mario's dream.

That made alot more sense than what was presented in this train wreck.
May 2, 2013 11:56 PM

Nov 2011
RockerXD said:
Blacksaber said:

That made alot more sense than what was presented in this train wreck.

+1 XD
May 3, 2013 1:02 AM

Jan 2008
The ending was rushed... canceled maybe?

Seems like Fumiko somehow saved Miri and Ritsu?
May 3, 2013 1:19 AM

Feb 2012
This Sucked so bad. It's not even funny.
May 3, 2013 7:18 PM

Aug 2009
Either I'm so stupid not to understand a thing about how the whole quantum machine works unable to understand what the hell happened in the last chapter even after rereading the manga a number of times or the whole plot didn't make any sense. Either way, I'll still reread the manga (especially the Shibari parts :P).
May 5, 2013 11:57 PM
Apr 2010
Let me try to break it down for you guys.

It is now 11:56 p.m. I am tired.
harrysoungMay 7, 2013 9:52 PM
May 6, 2013 5:14 AM

Dec 2012
Confusing and random manga. Starting scenes were good, but after the first skip back I totally just got lost.

5/10
May 28, 2013 5:12 AM
Feb 2012
harrysoung said:

That actually helped clarify a few things. I had a rough idea of what took place but that theory confirmed it. Thanks!
All in all I wasn't too fond of the manga. At the beginning it seemed like fun and looked like something entirely different than what it turned out to be ultimately.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 9, 2014 4:52 AM

Mar 2013
It was a really good manga. You have to be attentive to enjoy it.
It's good to know that Miri is saved in sequence A. Future Ritsu's actions were not in vain. :)
Aug 1, 2014 10:31 PM

Oct 2012
Still confusing
I know that Fumiko is Miri
And Ritsu said he'll save Fumiko (by not making her disappeared) too
But now? Fumiko is disappeared

I need a proper end!!
With Friend-san, Hatori, Akari, and Fumiko in it!!
I demand it!! xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 4, 2014 1:58 AM

Jun 2011
Okay, so I have spent quite a lot of time reading theories and all, but I still don't get how in the world could Miri have survived in sequence A. As far as I know sequence B shouldn't be able to affect sequence A. Fumiko's sacrifice according to harrysoung's theory won't bring back Miri from sequence A.

I think I will just assume that this is all a dream.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 4, 2015 2:12 AM

Apr 2012
I expected a Miri ending, but I guess the manga was axed.
Jul 23, 2015 12:47 AM
Oct 2013
harrysoung said:

GODBLESS YOU! THAKN YOU
Jul 28, 2015 3:08 PM

Jun 2014
They look cute togetherplaying eroge
Well, I guess it's an incest route.
Jan 29, 2017 10:37 PM
Jan 2017
harrysoung said:

well explained, is how I understand the plot rn. Fumiko is basically not dead, but miri of the sequence b. Lol in the end, the Torus didn't get destroyed? Well anything works as long everyone is happy.
Jan 29, 2017 10:45 PM
Jan 2017
ToG25thBaam said:
Okay, so I have spent quite a lot of time reading theories and all, but I still don't get how in the world could Miri have survived in sequence A. As far as I know sequence B shouldn't be able to affect sequence A. Fumiko's sacrifice according to harrysoung's theory won't bring back Miri from sequence A.

I think I will just assume that this is all a dream.
Ritsu was the one who went to America in the last sequence, replacing Miri as the one to be sacrificed. Bear in mind that this loop sacrificing event happens in sequence B. That explains why there was a talk between future Miri and another researcher about how she hasn't give up on her brother. This however kinda contradict the fact that future Miri hugged future Ritsu, in the scene where Ritsu said Fumiko is gone and he felt lonely. Well at least, a fact that I'm sure of is that both future Miri and Ritsu survived in sequence A, thanks to Fumiko's sacrifice in sequence B.
Aug 3, 2017 2:38 PM
Aug 2017
Ok, I have a few problems with harrysoung's theory.

Mainly sequence a and b are not worlds apart, the diagam they show is that sequence b is a recuuring time loop happening in the past of sequence a. As future Ritsu mentions each loop creates useless memories he remembers every loop of sequence b because its all his past. As the past of sequence a is designated by Miri being absorbed by Bungo.
This creates the question of why does future Ritsu remember every loop as each new one created should create a slightly different future, based on the different actions of each loop. This could be due to using the Bungo/Fumiko computer and directly influencing the past has dislodged him from time slightly allowing him to remember every past loop of sequence b.

The big change happens with the last loop, Ritsu's death. This creates a paradox Ritsu dies because of the interference of Fumiko, which was created from Miri's death. This new timeline cannot exist as Fumiko was never created and so could not influence Ritsu to sacrifice himself. So neither timeline can exist so they merge. The timeline in which Ritsu is an adult and the timeline where Miri is an adult merge to create the new one. The reason adult Ritsu remembers is due to using the Bungo computer, adult Miri never used it and so is affected by any temporal changes.

The final part where both young Ritsu and Miri are shown to remember the future is due to to them having the memories of Fumiko and the Ritsu that got absorbed. This is due to it being the only way they can both survive. As if Ritsu remembers then he would sacrifice himself to stop Miri, but if Miri also remembers she would stop Ritsu and neither would go to America and get sacrificed, leading to a future where they are both alive.

If you have any questions feel free to ask as I may not have explained well.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 27, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 27, 2022 7:22 AM

Poll: » Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogu Chapter 14 Discussion

ZeroZx - Dec 21, 2012

9 by KuhakuOrigami »»
Sep 29, 2021 11:21 PM

» did ritsu end up with anyone?

calliberjoe - Oct 19, 2018

1 by LordOfSquirrels »»
Oct 25, 2018 1:24 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogu Chapter 2 Discussion

Niyawa - Nov 5, 2011

15 by SakurasouBusters »»
Jan 2, 2015 7:53 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kanojo no Koi Rogu Chapter 1 Discussion

ZeroZx - Oct 2, 2011

5 by SakurasouBusters »»
Jan 2, 2015 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.